TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

HelluvaHoax!

GOLD MEDAL WINNER IN THE OLYMPICS OF
CURIOUSLY CRINGEY & CREEPY CULT COSMOLOGY

CULT RULE #1: Everything the cult's guru researches, discovers and sells is an scientific technical breakthrough! (e.g. If the cult guru "discovers" that rather than cleaning windows with a squeegee or a rag, they can also be wiped down with newspaper, then newspaper is "advanced scientific technology")

CULT RULE #2: Every technical breakthrough is a monumentally miraculous, unprecedented life-changing event for all mankind! (e.g. "The Creation of dianetics is a milestone for Man comparable to his discovery of fire and superior to his inventions of the wheel and arch.")

CULT RULE #3: Every subject that the cult guru speaks about contains single sentences, phrases or even clauses that have sweeping implications and impact at a cosmic and universal level. (e.g. If the cult guru discovers that beings on this planet can find out what unfamiliar words mean by looking them up in a dictionary, then all matters related to the subjects of illiteracy, learning and education have been solved!)

CULT RULE #4: If anything the cult guru says/writes turns out to have any minor benefit whatsoever (even if they stole and/or plagiarized someone else's research or methodology) then the "discovery" will soon become so perversely and hyperbolically overblown in its claims, that any functional value will be negated and overwhelmed by the toxic fallout of fraudulently selling dysfunctionally destructive solutions which make the problem worse.

Cult rule #4 can be found in all things related to Scientology and Hubbard's preposterous claims. The poster
Chuck J points out the following:

"What you'll find as you go deeper down the rabbit hole is things like this: Study Tech was created by Charles Berner, not Hubbard. Check out the Sole Source Myth thread. And at least up until the late 1880's or early 1900's looking up words and grammar were taught in school."
However, once Hubbard stole the Berner couple's educational method (looking up words that are not understood) he could not leave it at that, because it simply wasn't transcendently cosmic enough. Thus, a single "misunderstood word" could "crash" all of a beings dynamics. A little word could crush their spiritual progress and eternity. If they could not finish any project or master any subject, a word must be located using scientific instruments (e-meters)! If anyone failed at any endeavor for any reason, it could only fixed by "finding their word". If anyone ever disagreed with Scientology in the slightest, it's a word. If anyone criticizes the price of Scientology ($600,000-plus) they have a misunderstood word. If anyone dares to defy Hubbard's orders or leave the cult, they suffer from a single word that is not understood. All illiteracy (and therefore poverty and crime) is caused by a single misunderstood word. Thus, the word-clearing miracle can create world without criminality and insanity and war!

Cosmic, right? And remember, when Dr. Hubbard invented the "touch assist" which some people claimed was relaxing to them, that was not good enough. Because, within a short time the utterly inconsequential "touch assist" was suddenly discovered to be a few-minute miraculous cure for cancer!

Last edited:

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago

Ooops, sorrrrrrrrry Stacy!

Thank god nobody ever took a photo of me while I was a credulous culty doing creepy cringey crap (like standing on cue with everyone else to applaud a wall photo of a severely mentally ill con man in a naval costime)! LOL

Yeah, okay---I know, I need to do an amends project now. Stacy, if your Central Files is backlogged, I am really good at doing filing! If anyone knows her email, I need to petition for amnesty! LOL

I am sorry but I think I missed something. Was she a OSA plant? I thought Bob Minton did a good thing. Can anyone give me some R factors?

HelluvaHoax!

I am sorry but I think I missed something. Was she a OSA plant? I thought Bob Minton did a good thing. Can anyone give me some R factors?
I was just joking about that photo, it wasn't meant to be any criticism of Stacy---thus my "Ooops, sorrrrrrrrry Stacy!" comment.

She's done an extraordinary amount of kick-ass whistleblowing across all media; definitely deserves one of those super-jumbo "Freedom" medallions mistakenly misassigned to a miraculously messianic moviestar.

- - LOTS OF LINKS TO ARTICLES ON STACY - -

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

GOLD MEDAL WINNER IN THE OLYMPICS OF
CURIOUSLY CRINGEY & CREEPY CULT COSMOLOGY
CULT RULE #1: Everything the cult's guru researches, discovers and sells is an scientific technical breakthrough! (e.g. If the cult guru "discovers" that rather than cleaning windows with a squeegee or a rag, they can also be wiped down with newspaper, then newspaper is "advanced scientific technology")

CULT RULE #2: Every technical breakthrough is a monumentally miraculous, unprecedented life-changing event for all mankind! (e.g. "The Creation of dianetics is a milestone for Man comparable to his discovery of fire and superior to his inventions of the wheel and arch.")

CULT RULE #3: Every subject that the cult guru speaks about contains single sentences, phrases or even clauses that have sweeping implications and impact at a cosmic and universal level. (e.g. If the cult guru discovers that beings on this planet can find out what unfamiliar words mean by looking them up in a dictionary, then all matters related to the subjects of illiteracy, learning and education have been solved!)

CULT RULE #4: If anything the cult guru says/writes turns out to have any minor benefit whatsoever (even if they stole and/or plagiarized someone else's research or methodology) then the "discovery" will soon become so perversely and hyperbolically overblown in its claims, that any functional value will be negated and overwhelmed by the toxic fallout of fraudulently selling dysfunctionally destructive solutions which make the problem worse.

Cult rule #4 can be found in all things related to Scientology and Hubbard's preposterous claims. The poster
Chuck J points out the following:

"What you'll find as you go deeper down the rabbit hole is things like this: Study Tech was created by Charles Berner, not Hubbard. Check out the Sole Source Myth thread. And at least up until the late 1880's or early 1900's looking up words and grammar were taught in school."
However, once Hubbard stole the Berner couple's educational method (looking up words that are not understood) he could not leave it at that, because was not transcendent enough. Thus, a single "misunderstood word" could "crash" all of a beings dynamics. A little word could crush their spiritual progress and eternity. If they could not finish any project or master any subject, a word must be located using scientific instruments (e-meters)! If anyone failed at any endeavor for any reason, it could only fixed by "finding their word". If anyone ever disagreed with Scientology in the slightest, it's a word. If anyone criticizes the price of Scientology ($600,000-plus) they have a misunderstood word. If anyone dares to defy Hubbard's orders or leave the cult, they suffer from a single word that is not understood. All illiteracy (and therefore poverty and crime) is caused by a single misunderstood word. Thus, the word-clearing miracle can create world without criminality and insanity and war!

PART II: "If it ain't cosmic, it ain't a cult!"

Elaborating a bit more on how Hubbard/Miscavige took one (1) inconsequential little notion and grandiosely inflated it up to intergalactic dimensions. We've already discussed how Hubbard discovered something that nobody on earth ever knew about---looking up words in dictionaries! Before that, the 7.3 billion people on this planet HAD dictionaries, they simply did not know to USE dictionaries.

It was stunning when Hubbard discovered the secret that all those dictionaries contained definitions that people could read if they wanted to understand what a word meant!

We've also discussed how looking up what a single word can save the planet and mankind from war, insanity and criminality.

But wait, that's not all!

Scientologists were then sold entire courses on how to study with dictionaries and how to use dictionaries.

But they still didn't really appreciate Ron's dictionary tech, so Scientologists then were required to spend many months to re-study the study tech on the student hat----but this time they were required to re-pay and re-do the identical study course for the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time they were required to:
  • Look up every single word in the course in the dictionary. Thousands of words. Including jumbo words, odd words and tiny words (like "and" or "the"). (see description at "PRIMARY RUNDOWN")
  • And then to look up ALL the definitions of each word that gave meanings OTHER THAN the meaning of how Hubbard used the word!
  • And then to use each unrelated meaning of the word in sentences until they "felt good about it"
  • And also to study the etymologies and origins of the word.
For example, if Hubbard's audio lecture mentioned that the ancient Phoenicians liked to eat dinner after sunset, the student would be required to look up the word "sunset" in a massive "approved" dictionary. Not a small "dinky" dictionary that might "squirrel" Ron's technology by simply giving a few word explanation of what a "sunset" is. Now, keep in mind that the Scientologist might be a professional meteorologist that works for NASA and also wrote their doctoral thesis on "The critical correlations of human behavior modalities before, during and after sunset". Yes, that phD would have to look up the word "sunset" and then in the "origins" section, they would have to look up the word "set" to try to glean more "clear conceptual understanding" of the word sun-set.

Oh but wait! When they look up the word "set" it has 430 senses (see Second Edition of the Oxford English Dictionary, published in 1989. More meanings than any other word. ("The word set commands the longest entry in the dictionary at 60,000 words, or 326,000 characters!")

But then that meteorologist's student points go down because they spent a whole day clearing the word-chain derivatives from trying to clear a word they already understood ("sunset"). So naturally the course supervisor sends them to the "Word Clearer" to use an e-meter to find their hidden "Misunderstood" that is bogging them down into down-stat-ed-ness.

Now the meteorologist mentions that he feels he is starting to feel "spinny" with all this complex word clearing on a word ("sunset") he understood since the age of 5. The word clearer knows that feeling "spinny" comes from a "lack of mass", so the meteorologist is assigned the task of CLAY DEMO'ING the word sunset. Naturally after successfully "passing" the test for their clay demo, they are sent back to re-clear the 430 meanings of the word "set" that have nothing to do with the word "sunset" and make up up sentence for each one of those irrelevant meanings.

Let's assume that YOU (the reader of this manifesto) are on course studying this post. Let's assume that you understood what you read. Good! Now I want you to REALLY understand what you read by looking up every single word in this post and then "clearing" the many hundreds or thousands of irrelevant sub-definitions as well. And don't forget to make up sentences!

This is how powerful Ron's word clearing technology is. It's not just occasionally looking in a dictionary for a few seconds to gain clarity on a word's meaning. No, it's far far far more cosmic than that! It can save mankind and the planet, because everyone will be so busy looking up words they won't have time for criminality and war!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING
CHAPTER #117

"Being Unreasonable About Standard Tech"

We now take a look at an ideal org, inside a standard Scientology course room--where a brand new Scientologist attends the first day of their first course, the "Hubbard Standard Student Hat Course". No one can possibly know how to know or learn how to learn without that pricelessly vital technology.

They suddenly look up from their studies and coughs a few times. The Supervisor grabs their clip board and goes right over.

STANDARD SUPERVISOR
Is everything okay? I just obnosed that you
stopped studying and your attention units
were wandering around like you had an M.U.

NEW SCN STUDENT
Oh? No, it's just that at lunch I ate some crackers and
peanut butter and my throat is really dry, I should
have had some water to wash it down.

STANDARD SUPERVISOR

Thank you, I really get it. But let's do a 'spot check'
to see if you by-passed any misunderstood words.

NEW SCN STUDENT
(coughs)
Really? Why? I'm okay, can i just run out for
30 seconds and grab a drink of water?

STANDARD SUPERVISOR
Definitely not. You can get water at the
next break in 3 hours. Okay, let's check those
words and find your MU. Okay, what is the
definition of the term "LRH"?

NEW SCN STUDENT
(cough cough cough)
That would be an abbreviation for L. Ron Hubbard,
the Founder and Source of Scientology.

STANDARD COURSE SUPERVISOR
I'm afraid I'm going to have to
give you a flunk on that. You
have to go back and re-study
everything from the top
of the first page.

NEW STUDENT
Whatttt? I know who LRH is, I just
paid for LRH's student hat course this morning
and the definition I gave you is exactly what
it says in the Scientology Admin Dictionary.

You definition was okay, but I flunked you
for the com lag.

NEW STUDENT
What's a com lag?

It's when a being hesitates instead of just
directly answering a question.

NEW STUDENT
I don't get it, I didn't hesitate at all,
I knew exactly who LRH is.

Let's not get reasonable here, when I asked
you who LRH was, before you answered
you coughed three times.

NEW STUDENT
Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense.
Why should i have to go back and study
things I already know?

You need to knock off all this off-Source Q & A
and just do what LRH says. I don't want to have to
send you to Ethics. Hey, do you want to get out of
the MEST trap and save your eternity or not?!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

WHEN CULTS GO COSMIC WITH SIMPLE IDEAS. . .

When a cult guru finds that people figuratively and literally BUY a piece of "technology", whatever they bought then becomes amplified to ever-increasing orders of magnitude, spiritual substance and cosmic consequence.

Another example: On the first day in Scientology the "wog" learns about something called a "THETAN". The newbie's mind is accordingly blown to discover that they are really a spiritual being that lives forever and has magical powers. It's about 75 million times better than watching the new Harry Potter movie!
Ergo, back in the early 1950s, a short couple years after releasing Dianetics was released and began to dwindle, Hubbard discovered that his believers kind of liked the idea of mystically magical "thetans" a bit. Because they were willing to pay a few dollars for the thetan stories, Hubbard's next 36 years of marketing "thetan tech" inexorably commenced through various and ever-crescendoing stages:

STAGE I (1950s): Close your eyes and get a picture of a cat. Who's looking at the cat? That's right, YOU are! That YOU is what we call a thetan! Now the next step on your bridge is, I want you to have your THETAN check with your BODY'S wallet and see which of your wallets MEST CHARGE CARDS can be used today to purchase your own GOLDEN TICKET out of the nightmarish MEST trap.​
STAGE II: (1960s -2000): Now that you are Clear, close your eyes and get a picture of something that is invisible. Who's looking at the invisible thing? That's right, YOU are! That invisible thing you are looking at is actually millions of invisible things we call BODY THETANS. Here's the next command: "Look around your meat body's mest wallet and find something I can have."​
STATE III (2001 - 2020): Now that you are OT VIII, close your eyes and get a picture of something dreamy you always hoped for from your last half-century of paying lavishly for Scientology, but never got. Who's looking at that delusional failed postulate? That's right, YOU are! No need to get out your wallet this time, just sign here, because we've already got all your charge cards, mortgages, bank credit lines and retirement accounts in our system.​

HelluvaHoax!

One exceptional thing about Scientology is that their technology is truly advanced, beyond anything else--- on this planet!

For example, in George Orwells's dystopian masterpiece ("1984") the sociopathically lying cult that rules the world has forced all Ideal citizens to engage in "DOUBLEthink".

"Doublethink: the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct. ... Even to understand the word—doublethink—involved the use of doublethink.” Four examples of doublethink used throughout 1984 include the slogans: War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength, and 2 + 2 = 5. "

Scientology is provably far more "able" than mere double-think.

Welcome to Hubbardian QUINTUPLEthink!

Hey, that's expansion!

Scientologists believe all five (5) of these at the same time:

1. "Scientology Public Relations technology works 100% of the time by predicting
and controlling human behavior!"
2. "The only thing you can be upbraided for by students or pcs is “no results”.
Trouble spots occur only where there are “no results”. Attacks...occur only
where there are “no results” or “bad results”. (HCOPL Keeping Scientology Working)
3. "People are only critical of Scientology because of their crimes"
4. "People only attack Scientology when we are winning."
5. "Scientology OTs are total cause over life"

When one Googles the word "Scientology", within seconds they are delivered over a million devastating criticisms and attacks on Scientology by its victims, former members and investigative journalists (e.g. books, videos, feature length documentaries, talk shows, cable TV series, magazine articles, affidavits, sworn testimony, judicial findings, court records, websites, police reports, blogs, posts, surveillance footage, whistleblowing defectors, et al).

When attacked, Ideal Scientologists are expected to simultaneously believe ALL 5 of the following:

1. The public relations tech totally worked! ("Hey, we postulated people would attack us!")
2. The tech totally didn't work! ("Hey, it really would have worked if people weren't evil squirrels!")
3. But really the tech did work! ("Hey, you had miraculous wins, but your crimes prevented you from being able to have it")
4. The only thing you can be upbraided for is no results! ("Hey, never mind what KSW says, Scientology works without that")
5. When people worldwide reject, ridicule and revile Scn, we are total cause over that. ("Hey, we totally caused that, right?")

Xenu Xenu Xenu

When attacked, Ideal Scientologists are expected to simultaneously believe ALL 5 of the following:

1. The public relations tech totally worked! ("Hey, we postulated people would attack us!")
2. The tech totally didn't work! ("Hey, it really would have worked if people weren't evil squirrels!")
3. But really the tech did work! ("Hey, you had miraculous wins, but your crimes prevented you from being able to have it")
4. The only thing you can be upbraided for is no results! ("Hey, never mind what KSW says, Scientology works without that")

5. When people worldwide reject, ridicule and revile Scn, we are total cause over that. ("Hey, we totally caused that, right?")
That pretty much describes a die-hard clam. I was a little like that and then I started hanging around people like stage magicians, illusionists, and hypnotists and I started to understand a bit about how people get fooled. Part of it has to do with the fact that a lot of people "want to believe". There is more to it than that but that is enough in some cases and it is certainly enough to get some people started and on the road.

Just my two cents.

HelluvaHoax!

Scientologists read ADVANCE! magazine where they learn advanced concepts and read advanced OT wins.

This is how Scientologists discover the advanced meaning of the ARC triangle, particularly the "R" part.

OTs are advanced beings, so naturally they use the advanced definition of Reality.

definition
reality -noun:
1. (HOMO SAPIENS) Things that can been seen and measured.
2. (HOMO NOVUS) Things that can be perceived by advanced knowingness; to wit, knowing something
in the fullest sense of the word, in advance of it actually happening (see "postulates").
3. (HOMO DONORATUS). Things a "modern science of mental health" cult practitioner delusionally declares are really, really, really real and/or that they "feel good about".

HelluvaHoax!

That pretty much describes a die-hard clam. I was a little like that and then I started hanging around people like stage magicians, illusionists, and hypnotists and I started to understand a bit about how people get fooled. Part of it has to do with the fact that a lot of people "want to believe". There is more to it than that but that is enough in some cases and it is certainly enough to get some people started and on the road.

Just my two cents.
Nice!

Once I went to a magic show and out of a pretty big audience, I was the one that called on stage for the next trick. The magician's hands really moved fast and somehow he was able to pick my pocket and my wallet "magically disappeared".

Everyone in the audience clapped and cheered for me, for being such a good sport! That validation felt great.

Some time much later, I learned that it was a cult and the magician's first name was Lafayette.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Once upon a time, Scientologists used to be much more proud and willing (in fact, eager!) to exhibit their supernatural powers than they are today, in 2020.

Let's take a look at how audaciously "certain" Scientologists were back in 1973, when Hubbard ruled the planet and "advanced" supernatural OT powers were openly discussed, published and promoted!

Let's now flip to another page of that same ADVANCE! magazine. . .

Poof! That's how easy to just make any problem
disappear back in the day--when Ron was here!

Let's see how many exterior OTs Ron made in the 23 years
since the days of the magical/mystical "Philadelphia Doctorate"
lectures, Creation of Human Ability, 8-8008, Scn 8-80 and The Factors.

page 19 (same Advance! magazine)

At that time ('73) OT VI was the level that guaranteed

a being would go stably exterior with full perception.
Hmmm, that's odd. Only 870 exterior Scientologists in
23 years. And all of them, including Ron, refused to
demonstrate how they could easily go exterior and
see things all over the planet and the universe!

Well, let's not get hung up on that, I'm sure they
had good reasons for hiding their OT powers, I mean
it's not like Scientology had a magazine where
they actually published their OT wins. Oh wait,
I want to stop talking about Advance Magazine
now and get to something really important
for your future. So just ignore all that stuff
about exterior and OT miracles being
published in Advance Magazine.

Let's move on!

page 12 (same Advance! magazine)

Isn't what you really want? To travel to
where Ron is, so you can be with him?!

We can't tell you where he is right now, because
like exteriorization---it's super confidential and you
shouldn't be asking questions about that. Just
pay for your Bridge and we promise you will
arrive where Ron is right now!!!

Ron's waiting for you on the other side
of your bridge. All you have to do is
pay for your bridge. It's no longer a few
thousand dollars like it was in 1973
(due to inflation) but getting immortality
and magical powers supernatural Godlike powers
is an amazing bargain at only $ 600,000
when amortized over eternity!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

NOMINATED FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION IN THE CATEGORY OF
TOP TEN CRINGIEST, CREEPIEST CULT CLAUSES

"Flow Power"

def.
(to)
flow power: 1. (Scn Idiom) to transmit across a distance to another terminal a flowing-glowing theta cluster of empowering admiration particles. 2. Telepathically conveying one's own non-existent miraculous powers to another.

In order to be both standard & ideal, I think it would be best to create at least one sentence using this total-cause-clause. ("After decades of not getting any OT abilities, I was going to blow and demand a refund, but then Dr. Hubbard flowed power to me with a jumbo OT completion certificate!")

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
When I was in I couldn't wait to become a Fast Flow student by doing the student hat course, having passed that course in The Academy, which is is a higher level of learning from the Div 6 course room of doing the Basic Study Manual. I wanted to Be advanced.

Being a Fast Flow student in The Academy meant I did not have to star-rate check-outs, Oh, what a relief that was, didn't have to get emeter checks on words, I could just listen to Hubbard's lectures or read his words and without people word clearing me. LOL

I always wanted to do the Primary Rundown, Hubbard said I would become Super Literate.

Oh wait, then came the The Key To life Course, where I could become super literate as well. I always wanted to do that as well.

Everybody I know that have done those courses are not advanced anymore than anybody else, but some think they are.

Riddick

I clap to no man

Just my two cents.
yep, Hubbard marketed to mainly celebs in the beginning and sci fi readers of pulp fiction and mystical stuff, he got some high profile people at the time involved such as Heinlein and Campbell. He wanted people of money and influence, much later turned into The OEC Marketing and PR Series on how to get people involved.

Since Campbell published a series of articles in a magazine, the magazine called Astounding Science Fiction .

Now, since I have been in since 1976 and read many of Hubbards books and listened lectures, for which he tries to state and prove one can go clear and then OT.

I have never met a clear or OT that has done all of the dianetics and scientology process's and have become clear or OT.

What Hubbard did, was Astounding Science Fiction, and gots many people duped, myself included.

Word clearing exercise here:

Dianetics and Scientology are Fiction.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"

NOMINATED FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION IN THE CATEGORY OF
TOP TEN CRINGIEST, CREEPIEST CULT CLAUSES

"Flow Power"

def.
(to)
flow power: 1. (Scn Idiom) to transmit across a distance to another terminal a flowing-glowing theta cluster of empowering admiration particles. 2. Telepathically conveying one's own non-existent miraculous powers to another.

In order to be both standard & ideal, I think it would be best to create at least one sentence using this total-cause-clause. ("After decades of not getting any OT abilities, I was going to blow and demand a refund, but then Dr. Hubbard flowed power to me with a jumbo OT completion certificate!")

I had a guy say that to me one time. It stopped me in my tracks.... wtf?

Immediately my mind started racing, is he serious? Is he being sarcastic? What does that mean anyway? As far as I could see he was serious. I was baffled. Seemed sorta precious and silly. Drama-Queen-ish.

For me it was almost to the weirdness level of realizing, "These people are clapping for a picture on the wall and everyone is afraid to be the first to stop."

HelluvaHoax!

By special permission of L. Don Hubbard (see avatar, left, and CV below) we are happy to introduce a new feature on the STUPID THREAD that humbly tenders a new weekly quotation.

Today's selection comes from Don's bestselling self-help book "SOS":

chapter 11:
THE PC PREDICAMENT

"It's not a dormant BT that is ruining a Scientologist's
life.
It's a dormant PC (themselves)." - L. Don Hubbard

PRO TIP: Scientology purports to have discovered both the CAUSE and the CURE for mankind's "ruin". The initial ruin-revelation in the 1950 book Dianetics was that humans were miserable because of their "reactive mind". Once that ruin was erased, the being was Clear and perfectly happy. However, a minor technical glitch occurred when Clears were still miserable. Thereupon, Ron Hubbard discovered the ruin-behind-the-ruin that cured mankind for sure this time! It was "dormant" aliens ("body thetans")---millions of them that were crazy-glued to one's body and mind and spirit for the past 75 million years. Even though they were fully asleep, they both ran and ruined the pre-clear's life 24 hours a day. Hubbard then sold 8 different alarm clocks (OT I - OT VIII) to wake up these slumbering spirits and off-load them into outer-space, much like modern-day police round up vagrants and hobos (like Don Hubbard) and drive them over the city limits where they dump them in another municipality.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51

If BTs actually were just normal, garden-variety spirits who got trapped by an electronic ribbon on volcanoes that never existed at all or didn't exist back when they were trapped,

Then there would have to be dumb BTs and smart BTs, social and anti-social BTs, right? Wouldn't they have to reflect the general make-up of the general population if they started out the same as us before they got trapped? :hmm:

So would some be helpful then, and some be harmful? And would some find it offensive to be just shooed off and maybe want revenge then, and would some be the type that just follow orders and just go if you tell them without questioning anything, and then others still suddenly wake up and notice you and think you're a jerk for telling them to leave and haunt you and try to get even for the rest of your life?

Would we know some of them? Could some be old friends and relatives who act as guardian angels and aren't actually stuck at all? Maybe we wouldn't want to tell them to leave.

Or maybe they're more like fallen Greek gods then? With their little petty grievances and some with nice personalities and some with evil personalities?

Or are they more like devils and angels? No, they couldn't be, because Hubbard humanizes them as if we were just like them at one time and like we have to be careful we don't get caught in electronic ribbons while visiting volcanoes, or stuck in planes getting shown silent film clips on fast forward of life during the 50's and 60s. I'll be sure to close my eyes if I'm on a plane and they start showing films like that! :LOL:

You know, there just isn't enough information in Scientology about these invisible entities that haunt everyone. It seems to me every religion has more information about them than Scientology. If I turn to Catholicism and there are good and bad spirits and you're not supposed to be rude and mean to the good ones, but in Scientology, you're supposed to be rude and shoo them all off. If we're shooing them all off, why, spiritual mediums have more information about the spirits, too, and you even get to ask them questions! And the Shamans had routines centuries ago that only got rid of the evil spirits.

Yeh, I think L Ron Hubbard's story about BTs is about the most incomplete, worst-written, most incomprehensible, jumbled up, contradictory story anybody ever made up about invisible spirits ever. :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

HelluvaHoax!

There is a brilliant post ("The War Of The Hubbards") being discussed on ESMB (link) and over on Mike Rinder's blog (link) that details some mind-numbing contradictions within Scientology. Here is an excerpt by the poster MIKE WESTERN:

"Per “Suppressives and GAEs”, Hubbard claimed to be impervious to criticism.
Per the “Manual of Justice”, he never forgets and always evens the score.
Per KSW, criticism of scientology stems from no results or bad results.
Per “Critics of Scientology”, a critic is a criminal with a sordid, sinister past.
Per “What is Greatness”, the church should respond to critics with nothing but love.
Per “Counter Attack Tactics”, critics must be fired from their jobs and prevented from speaking further.
Per TWTH, the Code of a Scientologist and numerous policy letters, the church should be setting a good example of the efficacy of its product.
Per “Intelligence Principles”, they must create false rumours and lies to smear and discredit those who criticise it.
Per “Kindness”, the only time the church ever really suffers is when it isn’t nice and/or kind enough.
Per “A Manual on the Dissemination of Material”, critics should be ruined utterly.
This is the topsy-turvy world of the cognitively dissonant scientologist.
It is time scientologists confront this dichotomy, once and for all.
It is time for scientologists to take a stand....."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Those examples (above) perfectly showcase the following principle:.

THE HUBBARD LAW OF COMMOTION
"In Scientology for each and every policy and piece of tech,
there is an equal and opposite policy and piece of tech."

The Hubbard Law of Commotion can be witnessed not only in every policy and piece of tech, but additionally in every single one of Hubbard's codes, creeds, scales, axioms, logics, factors and "ability attained" on every level leading to Clear and full OT.

Today's example:

THE STATE OF CLEAR (1950 - 1967): Clear is an "Ideal Scene". Clear is a spiritually advanced level so wondrous that it required a new term--HOMO NOVIS. Clears are joyously happy and successful winners. Clears have perfect memory. Clears do not get sick. Clears have attained unlimited personal freedom.

Once they attain the state of Clear and the wild applause stops, the Clear is rushed to the registrar for an emergency r-factor: "You are at great and grave risk because are now in the Non-Interference Area! Forget Clear, you are doomed unless you immediately pay for and do your next 3 levels through OT III!!!"
THE STATE OF CLEAR (1968 - 2020): Clear is a "Ruined Scene". Clear is a spiritually decayed level so grimly "at risk" that it required a new term--DEGRADED BEING. Clears are joyless, unhappy and failing losers (if they don't immediately get thru OT III). Clears have no memory (of xenu and the most catastrophic event of their entire quadrillion year time track). Clears do not (only) get sick---they die unless they quickly get through the Wall of Fire. Clears have no personal freedom, only suffering on this slave planet.

The punchline to Hubbard's grotesque hoax is that the "end phenomena" for OT III is "FREEDOM FROM OVERWHELM". Compare that to the pitiful CLEAR. Rather than "perfect memory" the Clear has complete amnesia. Instead of having "Freedom from Overwhelm", the Clear is completely overwhelmed by implants and body thetans.

The essential paradox, irony and fraud of Scientology is that the "stable datums" are entirely unstable and unstabilizing.

Karen#1

DECLARATION:
“Thank you for your trust, thank you for your confidence in me,” Cruise replied, according to Scientology’s Impact magazine. “I have never met a more competent, a more intelligent, a more tolerant, a more compassionate being outside of what I have experienced from LRH. And I’ve met the leaders of leaders. I’ve met them all.”

Scientology is a "religion" without a deity.
The big secret is that it is an excorsim cult focusing on jettisoning or expelling attached spirits.
Yes, Tom Cruise had done this procedure.

DM.Mankind.hope.pngTC,fuck.you.png