False flag operations and fake personas

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
The question remains why Mike does not address these issues in depth and why isn't he sharing good advice on how to spot, identity and defeat OSA operatives. I am not going to pretend that I have an answer to that. But I remain rather suspicious of Mike precisely because we do not have the answer to that question.
Mike has done quite a bit of revealing. I've followed him since he 1st began speaking out.

OSA's exploits have had extensive coverage, from Snow White to Lisa McPherson to the fair-gaming of Mike, Marty, Amy Scobee, Mark Hedley, Jeff Hawkins, Tom DeVocht, etc.

Given your position in Cont Invest, I think you could tell us quite a bit about the goings on that you have not yet written about.

So, one could ask, "Why isn't Karakorum being more forthcoming with what she knows? What is she hiding? Can we trust her?"

How many people did you give a face-ripping? How many did you send to the RPF? Or the decks? Let's here some dirt.

You're not going to tell us that you were a nice angelic MAA that only tried to help get your people's dynamics back in order with helpful selected readings from the works of Hubbard are you?

Kalle

troubleshooter
What do you think we need your help with, and how could I be of help to you?
I do NOT know - if you need any help - how could I, without knowing you . . . ?

All I know is, that this seems to be a place where Ex-Scientologists exchange their ideas, and the focus seems to be on FALSE FLAG OP's . . . ?
THAT ist one of many fields of life, that I am interested in - especially "modern" medicine - as from Scientology I have learned, that man is a spirital being, which is completely IGNORED by modern society. A purpose in life is a MENTAL affair - and has nothing to do with the human body - that I find is the most perverted ERROR in "modern" FAKE-society - and that is why people get more & more sick, and suicides expand bejond each and every limit . . .

If people would KNOW - what type of help they need - things would be easy . . .
My BASIC problem at home is, that people in Europe can't confront evil - they often prefer the most blatant lies, to the cold & hard facts, that have ruined this planet, so we find ourselves now locked down in fear . . . ?

But the world begins with TR O . . . ?

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
So I will give it a try for you!

I was born on April, 28 in 1947 - that makes my body 73 years old - the photograph is older than 2003, because my mother was still alive then, probably 2002, so I can change it, if you care . . .

There is no secret, as the picture shows me at 56 or so - is THAT a crime in the US, where people have their faces pulled to the ears . . . ?

That one I don't get: "to back-hand us here, don't expect much conviviality." but it sounds like you feel offended ???
So correct me - I havn't been in the US for an eternity, but we say in Germany: "dogs that bark - don't bite!"

"What did Europe address? And what is not addressed in the US?" I do not mean "Europe" - I talk about a tiny little group of hard-core ex scientologists that try to understand how scientology could be beaten to death . . . ? We ask lots of questions and it all boils down to a WAKO-like war from US-SECRET-SERVICE . . .

In Germany the people loose their existence, if they are scientologists, you can't work for the government as a teacher and all this. We learned that three american OT's were in fact CIA-Agents that in an act of treason sold the tech to the CIA in 1972, where at Stanford Research Institute SECRET investigations looked at EXTERIORISATION- techniques for military purpose and spying and that type of criminal stuff . . .
It looks like they found out that scientology works - so ever after the CIA has the monopoly on the "hot" stuff - and the church of Scientology delivers highly controlled & perfectly castrated tech, that looks & sounds great, but does NOT really work . . . So customers get carefully needled into howling anger on purpose . . .
Look at what the US DEEP STATE is doing with the elected president . . .
The same crooks that producud SARS-CoV-2 & Covid-19 in US & Chinese military labs from Corona + Sequences from the HIV Aids Virus in a SECRET BIO-WAR-ATTACK to sell their gene-altering vaccines to sterilize the population as already done in the past in India & Kenia by eugenic psychopath KiLL BiLL Gates, as we call this criminal in Germany. Let me stop here, as I do NOT want to overwhelm ANYBODY. If you doubt anything I have written, tell me what, and ask for PROOF, and I will help. Good night everybody, Europe is going to sleep . . .
I think you are too prone to conspiracy theories, many (ex) scientologists are. I admit I've had to learn a lot more about critical thinking on my own part.

As to OT CIA agents - I think you are mistaken. You are of course talking about Ingo Swan, Hal Putoff and I forget the other guy's name at the moment, but he was the best remote viewer the had, Mike I think was his name maybe?

Anyway, just because you do work for the CIA does not make you a CIA agent. I think you are making a false assumption: that the OT levels ever produced OT abilities. There is very little evidence to back that and there were many many people that did the 'old' OT levels back in the 70's and I would like to see you produce one person that can move a matchstick or exteriorize and read a message placed on top of a refrigerator. Nah, there was nothing to steal and nothing to sabotage.

It sounds like you are still a believer in scientology. Is that true?

Kalle

troubleshooter
I think you are too prone to conspiracy theories, many (ex) scientologists are. I admit I've had to learn a lot more about critical thinking on my own part.
Hi Pirate & Bum,
I have never studied "critical thinking" - I do not even know WHAT that is - should I scratch my head, why you call yourself a "bum" or a "pirate"?

Or may I be open to every imaginable surprise from you - which I prefer.

I am just a wordclearer.

As a worclearer I recommend you look up the word "theorie", you might be surprised . . .

From when to when were you with Scientology, what Org, what post, what training?

Without putting your this-life-timetrack next to the expansion up to 1972 and then the topping out, and then the starting decay of Scientology - I do not know WHERE to locate you in your reality on what happened - but that is the key to UNDERSTANDIG, if that is what you desire . . .

On the other hand - if you believe - you know it all . . .
Then there will be no desire on your side to dig a little bit deeper . . . ?

Concerning the three american SCIENTOLOGY-TRAITORS from 1972 to the CIA - the only question that I do have is - where were YOU in 1972 ? Can you serve as a witness for that year? Do you know any one of the three personally?

How many OT's, that ATTESTED to OT-VII from BEFORE 1972 do you know personally? What could these people do, and what NOT?

It sounds to me, like you don't know the Definition of the word EXTERIORISATION, and thus seem to have never ever experienced that state of conciousness for yourself . . . ?

It is impossible to judge this without knowing this.

If you are interested in clearing that up for yourself first - so we talk about the same phenomenon - then I will help you, and afterwards we look at the possible findings of the CIA's intensive RESEARCH into Hubbard's exteriorisation.
You seem to think the CIA is an ethical and honest group, that always communicates the truth . . . ?

What about a little "critical" thinking on yourself FIRST- on that SECRET TERROR organisation - that we in Europe consider the most criminal MAFIA, that ever walked the surface of this planet . . . ?

HelluvaHoax!

Hello HelluvaHoax!

Looks like you carry a hell of a lot of charge around with you - can I help you?
Wow, great offer! Hopefully, YES! The following would really help me- - -

I would love to get a new tech estimate in order to safeguard my Eternity.

Also, my petition to get an INVITATION for Ron's OT levels keeps getting rejected---but if you know someone up-lines, perhaps you can put a good word in for me?

Bill

Hi Pirate & Bum,
I have never studied "critical thinking" - I do not even know WHAT that is - should I scratch my head, why you call yourself a "bum" or a "pirate"?

I am just a wordclearer.

As a worclearer I recommend you look up the word "theorie", you might be surprised . . .

From when to when were you with Scientology, what Org, what post, what training?

Without putting your this-life-timetrack next to the expansion up to 1972 and then the topping out, and then the starting decay of Scientology - I do not know WHERE to locate you in your reality on what happened - but that is the key to UNDERSTANDIG, if that is what you desire . . .

Concerning the three american SCIENTOLOGY-TRAITORS from 1972 to the CIA - the only question that I do have is - where were YOU in 1972 ? Can you serve as a witness for that year? Do you know any one of the three personally?

How many OT's, that ATTESTED to OT-VII from BEFORE 1972 do you know personally? What could these people do, and what NOT?

It sounds to me, like you don't know the Definition of the word EXTERIORISATION, and thus seem to have never ever experienced that state of conciousness for yourself . . . ?

If you are interested in clearing that up for yourself first - so we talk about the same phenomenon - then I will help you, and afterwards we look at the possible findings of the CIA's intensive RESEARCH into Hubbard's exteriorisation.
You seem to think the CIA is an ethical and honest group, that always communicates the truth . . . ?

What about a little "critical" thinking on yourself FIRST- on that SECRET TERROR organisation - that we in Europe consider the most criminal MAFIA, that ever walked the surface of this planet . . . ?
Welcome to ESMBR. It appears that you are still a believer in Hubbard's "tech". No problem with that as long as you don't try to shove it down throats here.

I'm picking up that you are looking for an argument. While there are those who might be willing, it might not be the best way to introduce yourself. That's up to you. Certainly, as a believer in Hubbard's "tech", you will find a lot of disagreement here.

HelluvaHoax!

I believe this picture is only 4 years old, from Oct. 22, 2016 - but don't crucify me if it's not . . .

I seem to recognize your photo. Hope I am not out of line, here. If so, kindly disregard this post.

I could be mistaken, but in the '60s did you work in the field of weapons development?

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pirate & Bum,

I am just a wordclearer.

You sure do make a lot of assumptions.

My time-track 1975 - 2007 Class V. Listened to almost every lecture available as well, including the entire SHSBC.

I knew a few that had done the 'old' levels. None claimed to be OT nor ever gave reason to believe they were anything but normal human beings.

I'm quite well versed with the term exteriorization.

I never said the CIA was an ethical organization. You claim Swan, et al were traitors and CIA agents. I've read Ingo's and others accounts of what they were doing. Ingo dismissed that the OT levels had done anything to assist his RV talents. I suppose that holds no water with you since you consider him a traitor.

How about you tell us about your OT skill set?

Did you do the OT levels? What training? Can you or are you exterior at will with full perception? When did you get involved? When did you become an ex-CO$er?

Kalle

troubleshooter
I would love to get a new tech estimate in order to safeguard my Eternity.

A "NEW" tech estimate sounds ALARM to me - as it implies, there have been "OLD" tech estimates . . . ?
WHEN were you born this life? Have you ever been checked for any PAST LIFE DIANETICS, or PAST LIFE SCIENTOLOGY ?

Also, my petition to get an INVITATION for Ron's OT levels keeps getting rejected---but if you know someone up-lines, perhaps you can put a good word in for me?
To me you don't look like your "missing" any OT levels - it feels like you've got a lot - but were given FALSE tech estimates. (You can't build a skyscraper on a shaky ground) So find out WHERE you are at - looks like much higher than you were told . . . Does that make sense to you?

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
if you can help me, I'll appreciate that also!
Yes, I can. I've done a complete case analysis and think you could use
some music therapy for day two of your attempt at posting here.

Could be a bumpy ride. It's a tough crowd at times. Here's a remix
on Youtube from the greatest singing group ever.

From my home country: simply wunderbar! :coolwink:

Kalle

troubleshooter
You sure do make a lot of assumptions.

me: Thats right, if I understand the word assumption like "summing up" I try to grasp the "sum" of it - and from there to move backwards - to find the CAUSE for that "sum" we're talking about - does that make sense?

My time-track 1975 - 2007 Class V. Listened to almost every lecture available as well, including the entire SHSBC.

me: GREAT! But WHERE did you get your training? The TECH startet to be HEAVILY CORRUPTED in 1972. A great
me: help would be for you - on these exact details of intentionally corrupted tech - a guy by the name of Andreas
me: Grosz of Switzerland. Gooogle for "Free Scientologists" or "freie Scientologen, Andreas Gross or Grosz - HE did
me: incredible work on searching & finding MISSING data that were declared "old" and DELETED, STOLEN,
me: MISSNAMED, MISSPLACED and FALSE data of all colours ADDED - to screw up the results . . .

I knew a few that had done the 'old' levels. None claimed to be OT nor ever gave reason to believe they were anything but normal human beings.

me: "old" & REAL OT's were calm & cool like JESUS from NAZARETH - and light like a feather . . .

I'm quite well versed with the term exteriorization.

me: have YOU ever left YOUR body with or without full perception . . . ?

I never said the CIA was an ethical organization. You claim Swan, et al were traitors and CIA agents. I've read Ingo's and others accounts of what they were doing. Ingo dismissed that the OT levels had done anything to assist his RV talents. I suppose that holds no water with you since you consider him a traitor.

me: Puthoff, Swann & Pat Price were paid an original 20 Mio$ - much more than JUDAS 2020 years ago . . .
me: what I've learned from the criminal business model in the US - people have to sell their SOUL . . .
me: it's called a "NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT" which is a gigantic FAKE, which turns the entire US
me: into a SECRET SOCIETY (that is what John. F. Kennedy declared to end - as it does NOT go with "democracy"
me: THAT is why the CIA killed Kennedy in 1963 - when the REAL downfall of the US began - and these criminals me: from that CIA have NOT EVER COME CLEAN until today . . .

me: SO IT IS NOT THREE (3) TRAITORS - it is an entire nation, that has embarked on a highway to hell . . .

How about you tell us about your OT skill set?

me: I have NOT had any desire for OT-skills - as I was born with the ability to operate outside my body
me: I desired to become an AUDITOR to help others, as it is "lonely at the top" (Randy Newman song)
me: it was after I had been STOPPED from becoming an Auditor and thrown out of the church - an "old OT VII"
me: while sitting next to him in his Porsche, and my other friend looking into the car at a stop, where they slow
me: down cars in France, and asked me: "HOW is that, driving in a Porsche?" "Kalle is not riding IN the Porsche - he
me: is a mile ahead!" the "old OT VII" answered. It took me an eternity to understand what that meant: The "old
me: OTVII" had perceived, that I had been "way ahead" for security-reasons: being exterior most of the good times, me: racing across beautifull southern France, until they made me interiorise by that strange conversation, that I did
me: not understand at the time, as "exterior" felt natural, and the OT-levels never had any attraction for me . . .

Did you do the OT levels?

me: no

What training?

me: TR O the hard way ( 2h without blinking) until unstoppable line charge made both of us EXPLODE in an eternal
me: spell of laughter

Can you or are you exterior at will with full perception?

me: This is fragile - as it "happened" not in AUDITING, no verification, no affirmation, just tons of INVALIDATION

me: And I am a proud WORDCLEARER who served "the greatest win ever" to an old Seaorg-Lady that
me: was supposed to leave on a mission from Cop to Stockholm or Malmö that very night, when CO FOLO EU
me: Hokan Johansen "gave" me 20 minutes to wordclear 10 pounds of data . . .
me: It was the first & the last time - I had the right to wordclear anyone - as the lady ended with a floating TA . . .

When did you get involved?

me: to my best knowledge I was one of many guinea pigs in my past life for LRH, and my "case" is one of the many
me: from DMSMH-research and died in 1947 in great shape, and came back in great shape, and could not stop
me: laughing LOUD & HARD, when I realized all this during real HARD TR 0 at Flag, which had the Course Sup
me: Chuck Murray go completely crazy & berserk - calling my unstoppable LINECHARGE LAUGHTER "glee of
me: insanity", as he was convinced that I had an M/U . . . ???
me:"glee" is defined as "embarrassed giggling"- just the OPPOSITE to linecharge . . .
me: So this win of mine was a kind of a bridge into my past life and into death being pure enthusiasm . . .
me: if THAT is not a freason for laughter . . . ?

When did you become an ex-CO$er?

me: The moment I rehabbed my past life exterior condition on TR 0 at FLAG in 1976 with "LINECHARGE" - I was shot
me: by some criminal ethics officers, that had just been photographed for the Volunteer Ministers Handbook, so
me: those squirrels paid by the CIA are easy to be identified, when finally the BIG cleanup in the CoS begins . . .
me: EVER since that day it was a COVERT war to destroy Scientology for example blackmailing my younger brother,
me: who is a german medical doctor and a "new" OT VII and at the same time scared shitless and OUT ETHICS and a
me: general MISERY, as everything around him is breaking down. In 2004 I discovered by chance, that FLAG & my
me: criminal brother had be SQUIRRELING with CONFIDENTIAL "knowledge reports". THAT IS "NORMAL" IN THE
me: CIA - but it does NOT exist in Scxientology - so I know HOW the CIA operates, to destroy the real TECH.
me: THEY have cancelled the good old standard "KR" - which is a DEADLY terrorist attack on ANY group!
me: This is the simple but mighty trick - how PSYCHOPATHS like David Miscavige - can & do destroy Scientology!
me: Anyone may ACCUSE anyone of anything - BUT THE ACCUSED HAS TO BE GIVEN A COPY - everything else is
me: SQUIRREL & REGARDED AS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE, and ethics should investigate ONLY the accuser . . .
me: THIS HAS BEEN TOTALLY UPSIDE DOWN EVER SINCE I WAS AT FLAG IN 1976.
me: My logical explanation is an UNDERCOVER overwhelm by the CIA - starting 1950 & succeeding in 1972.

Last edited:

Kalle

troubleshooter
Yes, I can.

Hi there in Stockholm - you just demonstrated your OT-abilities to me!

One of the best moments in time - ever - was ABBA & Dancing Queen, when I was in Copenhagen in 1976 -
so I stop writing and start dancing right now . . .

Don' be offended - the real ABBA-Original recording sounds even better in my ears - is THAT being old . . . ?

Thank you for that GREAT pleasure - as I VALUE your fantastic intention!

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Hello HelluvaHoax! looks like you carry a hell of a lot of charge around with you - can I help you?
Uh, most of us dropped scientology speech as we left the cult anmd speaks English instead. :)

Could you not do the same, I mean you do want to keep a good level of ARC with anyone you're disseminating to, don't you?

Kalle

troubleshooter
I could be mistaken, but in the '60s did you work in the field of weapons development?
YES Mister Hoax,
in the '60s I joined the army called "Bundeswehr" for two years from Jan 3, 1967 to Jan 2, 1969 in Lüneburg at 2. VersBtl.3 - Then I went to California, became a Hippie and quit the army for "conscientious objections"

I told them with lots of flowers in my letter- that FORCE & VIOLENCE are stupid and counter-productive . . .

They hassled my mom for a while - but she gave me cover - and then the army's desire for me faded out . . .

I discovered LOVE to be much more powerful than any atomic bomb, as in Peter Sellers film: "Wie ich lernte die Bombe zu lieben" - so I built two houses in southern France - with a huge peace-sign in the center of the big one.

And in 1975 I discovered via "failed purpose" the CAUSE for the medical confusion around the suicide of my dad in 1963 - which was the FIRST correct diagnosis from a strange guy, who called himself a "scientologist" - and as I had proof at that time, from my research into the MEDICAL-HOAX, that the medical profession was a huge FRAUD to sell drugs - I decided that being an AUDITOR was the new medical approach for the future . . .

And only a year later, I ran into the SECRETELY ORGANIZED CRIMINALITY that I call the secret "Sect of Globalists" now, or the satanists, or the DEEP STATE fom psychopathic people, not elected, not transparent, not ethical & NOT competent in any way - and these CRIMINALS want to vaccinate 7 billion People to death - as they have proclaimed in 1978 on the "Georgia Guide Stones", where those psychopaths have published their satanic goals to rule the world their satanic way . . .

Price of Freedom:
"Constant Alertness - Constant Willingness to Fight Back!"
There is no other price!

Any more questions?

Kalle

troubleshooter
Uh, most of us dropped scientology speech . . . I mean you do want to keep a good level of ARC with anyone you're disseminating to, don't you?
WHY don't YOU walk YOUR talk?

I know that free speech has ended a long time ago in America - but I am a German - and we love freedom.

I normally do NOT use any words from Scientology - as people are scared - and I have been STOPPED from entering any Scientology Church, as Scientology is run & controlled by covert criminals from the CIA.

But HERE are some nice people who have suffered from the same CIA-CRIMES as me - so if I call it "marmelade" or "honey" - it won't help to clear up confusions from that SECRET WAR, that has been lasting for 48 years now . . .

He-man

Hero extraordinary
WHY don't YOU walk YOUR talk?

I know that free speech has ended a long time ago in America - but I am a German - and we love freedom.

I normally do NOT use any words from Scientology - as people are scared - and I have been STOPPED from entering any Scientology Church, as Scientology is run & controlled by covert criminals from the CIA.

But HERE are some nice people who have suffered from the same CIA-CRIMES as me - so if I call it "marmelade" or "honey" - it won't help to clear up confusions from that SECRET WAR, that has been lasting for 48 years now . . .
Well, I suppose sometimes when I talk to techies I slip into so that it gets easier for the receiving person to understand me. Same as I use what little german I have when I go to Germany. :)

What secret war are you referring to?

EDIT: Also, Kudos to your service in the 21st Panzer Brigade. I am happy you guys existed back in the cold war, ready to stand up to the Soviets in case there's been a hot war. :thumbsup:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
There's a difference between being guilty and not being given full trust. I think you have missed this distinction that I make.
Here in America, we have a weird concept called "innocent until proven guilty". You have no proof of ANYTHING so "he's guilty". Your total lack of any proof makes him "guilty". Nice.
I feel like I need to repeat my statement: "There's a difference between being guilty and not being given full trust. I think you have missed this distinction that I make."

Is there an MU left that I could help you with? :whistle::coolwink:

To be even more simple: I am not saying Mike is guilty (Guilty of what btw?). I've never even once in this thread said that Mike is guilty. What I did say is that I don't trsut Mike entirely, because of the reasons I listed. T

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Mike has done quite a bit of revealing. I've followed him since he 1st began speaking out.

OSA's exploits have had extensive coverage, from Snow White to Lisa McPherson to the fair-gaming of Mike, Marty, Amy Scobee, Mark Hedley, Jeff Hawkins, Tom DeVocht, etc.
Yeah I should have perhaps been more precise: I meant mostly the coverups of physical and sexual abuse, as well as OSA tactics aimed at disrupting ex-members and critics.

Given your position in Cont Invest, I think you could tell us quite a bit about the goings on that you have not yet written about.

So, one could ask, "Why isn't Karakorum being more forthcoming with what she knows? What is she hiding? Can we trust her?"
Feel free to fire away with any questions.

How many people did you give a face-ripping? How many did you send to the RPF? Or the decks? Let's here some dirt.

You're not going to tell us that you were a nice angelic MAA that only tried to help get your people's dynamics back in order with helpful selected readings from the works of Hubbard are you?
Oh not at all, I never claimed to be a nice person nor a "tame ethics officer". I've been a cult enforcer for part of my time on staff and all of my time in the SO.
At the same time, I have a belief that people with extensive ethics or OSA backgrounds should not take on prominent roles in the ex-community, we should limit ourselves to giving good advice, support and maybe financial support (those of us who do have enough real money nowadays).

That's really my issue with Mike: He is one of the most prominent critics and I don't think it will be a streach when I call him one of the leaders of the dissident community. At the same time, there's quite a bit of unanswered questions. I would love to hear Mike have a podcast on OSA activities.

Kalle

troubleshooter
It appears that you are still a believer in Hubbard's "tech".
Are you on LSD, do you have halucinations - from WHERE do you receive what "appears" in your universe?

I was a "believer" only once in my life, when I ran across a song from Neill Diamond: "I'm a believer".
Otherwise I like to work with my hands on wood and stone and all other materials, that can be used for construction. That is trial & error, and that is fun.

Scientology solved a problem, which the medical profession, which believes the human being IS A MATERIAL BODY - could not solve in 12 years - as the medical pharma-cartel does NOT know the MIND & does NOT know the SOUL of a human being - so I was surprised by solid PROOF

Now when you deliver a PROOF to me - you can always convince me - it's either honest PROOF or FAKE, but there is no room in my universe for anything else but observation . . .

And so far i have observed, that you are the only one in disagreement to my comment - which was NOT meant for YOU - but for Pirate & Bum!

Is there anything you would like to know from me - or something you would want me to do for YOU Bill?
Or are you just policing the comm-lines of OTHERS ?