False flag operations and fake personas

HelluvaHoax!

That's a con, who nominated a lying vile thug as the board spokes centerpiece?
:puke2:So self anointed you are.
Sweden ha! :tease:
Take it easy there Harden.

The poster you want to stir up hate for was not nominated by anyone. Instead, they were sponsored---by the truth.

The truth's complaint department hours are 9-5, Monday-Friday. Be sure let them know that you got triggered so they can help you. LOL

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Take it easy there Harden.
With everybody having put this sad troll on "ignore" already -- see the "most ignored"
list -- and no one read the post, can we even speculate that a post was ever written?

You know, "a tree falls in the woods" conundrum. I just don't know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mobtherapy2.jpg
:LOL:

Last edited:

Karakorum

The most just, the most merciful, the most ethical

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
With everybody having put this sad troll on "ignore" already -- see the "most ignored"
list -- and no one read the post, can we even speculate that a post was ever written?
Please tell me how to view the 'most ignored' list @ILove2Lurk, I've just spent fifteen minutes trying but no luck.

HelluvaHoax!

Please tell me how to view the 'most ignored' list @ILove2Lurk, I've just spent fifteen minutes trying but no luck.
It's a bit tricky but anyone can view it.

It's like OT levels. You look everywhere in the physical universe until you DON'T see something---and that's a BT. Same with "most ignored" posters.

:hattip:

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
It's a bit tricky but anyone can view it.

It's like OT levels. You look everywhere in the physical universe until you DON'T see something---and that's a BT. Same with "most ignored" posters.

:hattip:
Well, I searched a bit more and I finally found the link to the 'most ignored' list. Many posters here don't believe it exists but it does, and so does 'who has the worst taste in YouTube music vids' and 'who is the worst speller on esmb'. Well worth the time I spent looking for them.

TheSneakster

But but but ... you're a computer expert Sneaks!

Hit the persons pic/avatar and you will see the ignore button.
I'm sorry, what I actually meant was Block (like Facebook), which prevents either the Blocker or the Blockee seeing one another's traffic entirely.

That requires some sort of plugin for this XenForo forum software.