TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

Riddick

I clap to no man

SUPER-STUPID SCIENTOLOGY SCIENCE!

THE RESEARCH & DISCOVERY VOLUMES

Zero Research
Zero Discoveries
Zero Clears
Zero OTs
Zero Powers
Zero Refunds

whoa, that's a lot of zeros!
hey, they're free--have a few more!

$ 600,000
- average amount donated for zero results -

too funny, here, at first we were to go down Ron's path of research and discovery, and in the end, no clears or OT's, ROFLMAO.

I mean, bottom line is a bad investment of time and money. We all wish it were true.

Ron made a lot of money selling books and recorded lectures. He figured out how to sell a word for a penny.

For example, how many words in the Dianetics book, maybe 10,000 for example. multiply by books sold = money per word.

Sell more books and the stat increases. Books make booms is the motto. LOL

Last edited:
O

Oat Tea Ate

This is really stupid. This is how Scientologists react to the coronavirus on Social Media. Talk about calling the kettle BLACK. The coronavirus is real and it is dangerous. It would be rather karmic if the coroavirus wiped out the few people Keeping Scientology Scamming. OH - By the way, Scientolgoists are so used to NOT having toilet paper, they don't have any HE&R regarding others buying it all up.

1584213204606.png

D

Deleted member 51

The Guardian is the most respected newspaper in Australia.

GREAT and spot on article!

KKS

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
L. Ron Hubbard 🤡 - An Introduction to Scientology 👽 (1966)

freethinker

Controversial
I will tell you something that is more spooky than LRHs teeth.

Alanzos blog.
You should be careful, you might get hurt. You might adopt a tribal mentality. You might be asked questions like, "Did you see it? Doesn't everyone see it?

KKS

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
I fucking hate that video. It was implanted in my head when I was in the cult and YES it is really stupid
I have a cure, It does not work if you have a relationship though

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
The Guardian is the most respected newspaper in Australia.
Do they have an office and are they planning to change their name to include the word "special"

HelluvaHoax!

cross-posted from another thread discussing Scientology celebrity and
part-time bio-researcher Kirstie Allie who just announced
her discovery of a miracle cure for the CoronaVirus!

- - - - -

1584451118097.png

In that thread I sent an OPEN LETTER to Kirstie, that could only support her revelation and help bring the lifesaving postulate tech to millions suffering from the pandemic virus. Included was a detailed PROPOSAL of what Kirstie could do to introduce and keep postulate tech working, on this planet!

After further consideration I then began to doubt myself and my good intentions in this followup post:

- - - - - -

Why do I think that Kirstie will not respond to my proposal. . . other than writing a KR on an SP---who is "attempting to sabotage mankind's only hope" (by proposing experiments that conclusively prove that Scientology postulates don't work).

PRO TIP FOR SCIENTOLOGY HEALERS: If you don't want people proposing scientific testing for your miracle-cures, then it's not a good idea to call what you are doing a "Modern Science".

TODAY'S TAKEAWAY: For the past 70 years Scientology has claimed countless miracles. If anyone single one (1) of them was true, they would have replayed it in billions of flyers, advertisements, promotions, brochures, tv shows, books, billboards, radio spots, magazines, newspapers, documentaries and internet websites. However, instead of that, they send out millions of advertisements that just boast of miracles. From this a noted scientist & philosopher has concluded:

"Scientologists can lecture you all about their miraculous powers. They can help you clear all the words describing their miraculous powers. They can use a demo kit of paper clips and batteries to demonstrate an OT's miraculous powers. They can clay demo for you an OT's miraculous abilities. If you ask for a specific example they can recite verbatim Hubbard's tech about "exteriorization" and provide you with 1M success stories about beings that received auditing and promptly exteriorized! They can do literally ANYTHING you require them to do, except DO it(exteriorize)."
- L. Don Hubbard* - From his self-help bestseller EVOLUTION OF A HOAX

* L. Don Hubbard (see avatar) is the estranged evil twin brother of L. Ron Hubbard. Don is the Founder of the Church of Hoaxology which was based upon his seminal research, as published in the 1950 book "HOBONETICS". Don is the first human being to have achieved the state of OH (Operating Hobo), a spiritual ascendancy culminating in the miraculous ability and superpower to: "Be there and do nothing".

Last edited:

Operating DB

3 feet behind my butt
* L. Don Hubbard is the estranged evil twin brother of L. Ron Hubbard. Don is the Founder of the Church of Hoaxology which was based upon his seminal research, as published in the 1950 book "HOBONETICS". Don is the first human being to have achieved the state of OH (Operating Hobo), a spiritual ascendancy culminating in the miraculous ability and superpower to: "Be there and do nothing".

I love L. Don Hubbard. He is my hero. And also very funny.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
* L. Don Hubbard is the estranged evil twin brother of L. Ron Hubbard. Don is the Founder of the Church of Hoaxology which was based upon his seminal research, as published in the 1950 book "HOBONETICS". Don is the first human being to have achieved the state of OH (Operating Hobo), a spiritual ascendancy culminating in the miraculous ability and superpower to: "Be there and do nothing".

Hey, I just looked it over and I think I am going to do the Impurification Wingding. Who wouldn't want to spend four weeks in a hot sauna at the beach with an open bar!!

HelluvaHoax!

I sent your com uplines to Don and he just
now responded with a personal message to you!

- - - - - -

Dear Operating DB,

As an Operating Hobo I am often traveling extensively on boxcars, thus I find it hard to keep up on my mail. However, I do cherish hearing from my friends! Thank you so much and I will try to deserve your validation particles!

Your post has in fact inspired a new directive I am now putting into effect. Out of gratitude, I have enclosed a free photo of me for your wall at home, that shows me actually handwriting the new communication line policy that states:
"All heroism and status attributed to me shall be promptly routed to and received by me!"

L. Don Hubbard signing into effect the new
"HOBO-1 LINE"
ML,

L. DON HUBBARD
FOUNDER
Church of Hoaxology International

PHOTO COURTESY OF IL2L's ARCHIVE

Ref: SO-1 LINE: "Sea Org Number One Line" - In the Church of Scientology, the priority line that delivers Scientologists' personal communication directly to L. Ron Hubbard. The inviolable policy stated that: "ALL MAIL ADDRESSED TO ME SHALL BE RECEIVED & ANSWERED BY ME". Scientologists routinely experienced religious rapture upon receipt of a personally signed letter from their Source and savior, Ron. The success stories and wins from receiving a letter from Source began to dwindle when an SP enturbulated the "line" by revealing that 14 year old high school dropouts had been trained to respond to the letters in a Ron-like way, to which they affixed their well practiced counterfeit LRH signatures.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

posted by KAREN#1
Every AD is deceptive. This is the
Cult's electronic signage on Sunset Blvd. . .

LIES LIES LIES

[

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We just ran that electronic billboard thru the
SCIENTOLOGY TO ENGLISH
Translation App

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

WAIT A DANG MINUTE!

THIS IS SCIENTOLOGY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. . .

MAYBE WE BETTER TAKE A SECOND LOOK AT THOSE
PARKING METERS JUST OUTSIDE THE IDEAL ORG.
. .

YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!
WE BETTER RUN THOSE THROUGH
THE SCIENTOLOGY TO ENGLISH TRANSLATOR TOO. . .

Last edited:

Karen#1

So the Ad I posted above alternates all day long 24/7 with this Ad.

HH I hope you will translate.... :):):):)

Do you get the idea like I do, that the cult is talking about itself like it usually does ?

signage.obstacle.jpg