TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

When explaining understanding it is pertinent to provide examples. In this case, the Operating Tyrant is not-ising (trying to put out of existence by postulate or force something which one knows, priorly, exists) of being OT (willing and knowing cause over life, thought, matter, energy, space and time).

Rotten Ronny was always rotten to the core, the myriad of examples of his handiwork substantiating this is voluminous, much of which is provided in my body of work, despite his many fake personas matching his multiple destructive, suppressive, repressive, oppressive personalities. It appears the rottenness was seeping out of his mouth. It's quite revolting and repulsive to watch actually. So now, in addition to 'Rotten Ronny', we have other monikers, 'Revolting Ronny' and 'Repulsive Ronny', and, of course, 'Ratbag Ronny'.

Ol' Yella shouldn't have done in, shafted and ripped-off John McMaster (the world's first real Clear and the cult's former pin-up boy), who was much more pleasing to the eye.

Before he liked pinks and greys a variety of other drugs took his fancy, for example:

'Also, in the Gerry Armstrong trial where the ‘Affirmations’ (handwritten essays by L Ron Hubbard $enior) were introduced, a letter by L Ron Hubbard $enior to his first wife, Margaret Louise ‘Polly’ Grubb, was revealed, the last sentence of which declared: “I do love you, even if I used to be an opium addict”.’ (Ref: Scientology Books And Media L Ron Hubbard ($enior’s) Affirmations/Admissions (Scientology Books and Media
/2014/03/29/l-ron-hubbards-affirmations-admissions/;)'

HelluvaHoax!

SCIENTOLOGY MYTHED WITHHOLDS

THE MYTH: Scientology makes the able more able
THE REALITY: Scientology makes the credulous into OTs
THE MYTH: OT = Operating Thetan
THE REALITY: OT = Operating Tither
def.
Tithing
1. A tax, levy or enforced donation representing 10% of ones income to the church.
2. (Scientology). A tax, levy or enforced donation representing 10% of one's income to the church of Scientology for its social betterment programs (e.g. Narconon, IAS, Ideal Orgs, Way To Happiness Fdn, et al), with the balance of 90% then available for the being to pay for their personal Bridge to Total Freedom and any personal necessities (i.e. sufficient food to be sessionalble).

HelluvaHoax!

S
CIENTOLOGY MYTHED W
ITHHOLDS

THE MYTH: Scientology's goal is a world without criminality & insanity.
THE REALITY: Scientology's goal is a world without non-Scientology dictionaries,
so that nobody discovers they are criminally insane.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

how on earth is scientology going to run CCH's during this social keep 6 feet apart. I mean how is scientology going to run CCH's in the advanced academy.

Give me that hand...
LOL

During this viral crisis, the COS has just released new alternate emergency commands:

Give me that glove.

- or in instances where the PC is confined to quarantine -

Give me that charge card number.

SCIENTOLOGY MYTHED WITHHOLDS

THE MYTH: Scientology makes the able more able
THE REALITY: Scientology makes the credulous into OTs
THE MYTH: OT = Operating Thetan
THE REALITY: OT = Operating Tither
def.
Tithing
1. A tax, levy or enforced donation representing 10% of ones income to the church.
2. (Scientology). A tax, levy or enforced donation representing 10% of one's income to the church of Scientology for its social betterment programs (e.g. Narconon, IAS, Ideal Orgs, Way To Happiness Fdn, et al), with the balance of 90% then available for the being to pay for their personal Bridge to Total Freedom and any personal necessities (i.e. sufficient food to be sessionalble).
Reminds me of a line in the Clint Eastwood movie, Unforgiven "Preacher my ass!" - "Able my ass!"

HelluvaHoax!

If there is a Hell those c**** are going to rot there for all eternity!
LOL

Yeah, I saw that episode on the TV game show JEOPARDY. . .

On the big puzzle board in back of the contestants we see. . .

IF THERE IS A HELL THOSE CU _ TS
ARE GOING TO ROT FOR ETERNITY!

CONTESTANT #1
I'd like to try to solve the puzzle, Alex.
Is there an "L"?

ALEX TREBEK
Ohhhhhh, I am so sorry.
No, there is no "L".

CONTESTANT #2
LOL! I'd like to solve the puzzle, Alex.
Is there an "N"?

ALEX TREBEK
Ohhhhh, I am so sorry. No, there no "N"
Beside, ours is a family show and even if we wanted
to, network regulations do not allow us to use obscenities.
The correct answer should have been the letter "T". The correct
answer is "CUTTS". Cutts are people who come from tiny township
of Cutts, that's located in New Hampshire with a population of zero.

CONTESTANT #1
Zero? That's so stupid, that's not even a place!

ALEX TREBEK
Hey, it's a place, Google it ya stupid cunt!

That's my memory of that particular show. As a Clear I have perfect recall, so let's not start getting into inval and shit.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
I had not seen that filmed interview in years. <snip for brevity>
Your verbal take-downs are pretty brutal at times. Like this one.
My question to myself (which you have responded to before) yesterday,
today and probably years from now will be: How was I so gullible to
invest so many years of my life into this? I thought I was pretty bright . . .
but not quite bright enough apparently.

I'll never satisfy myself with a comforting personal answer, other than
I guess I preferred to live in a fantasy world rather than the sometimes brutal,
sometimes dog eat dog, "real world."

I was plugged into the "Scientology Matrix" -- a vast simulation run by hyper-intelligent
author, pseudo-researcher, trickster and salesman Hubbard -- and rather enjoyed certain
aspects of it. The real shock comes when you are "unplugged from this matrix" and you
see the real world for the first time, as in the movie, The Matrix. It's a shocking moment
to say the least.
FREE BONUS SHILL-TECH STORY:
:wow: Speechless.
. . . black mouth looked in the video . . .
Tar stains from a three-pack a day smoking habit, IMO. One cigarette goes out, he lights
another all day long, I've read. The interview was a bit sudden and impromptu after journalists
spent weeks tracking him down in Tunisia, AFAIK. Didn't have time to get beautiful. :evillaugh:

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
<snip>

Tar stains from a three-pack a day smoking habit, IMO. One cigarette goes out, he lights
another all day long, I've read. The interview was a bit sudden and impromptu after journalists
spent weeks tracking him down in Tunisia, AFAIK. Didn't have time to get beautiful. :evillaugh:
Just a little detail on this particular item:
From my memory in reading from a long time ago, he smoked 4 packs per day of unfiltered Kool cigarettes.

Anyway, carry on... :)

HelluvaHoax!

Your verbal take-downs are pretty brutal at times. Like this one.
My question to myself (which you have responded to before) yesterday,
today and probably years from now will be: How was I so gullible to
invest so many years of my life into this? I thought I was pretty bright . . .
but not quite bright enough apparently.

I'll never satisfy myself with a comforting personal answer, other than
I guess I preferred to live in a fantasy world rather than the sometimes brutal,
sometimes dog eat dog, "real world."

I was plugged into the "Scientology Matrix" -- a vast simulation run by hyper-intelligent
author, pseudo-researcher, trickster and salesman Hubbard -- and rather enjoyed certain
aspects of it. The real shock comes when you are "unplugged from this matrix" and you
see the real world for the first time, as in the movie, The Matrix. It's a shocking moment
to say the least.

:wow: Speechless.

My words about Hubbard might appear brutal, as you say, but in comparison to the price (in terms of TIME & MONEY & OPPORTUNITY) that Hubbard exacted from me (and others), I'd have to say that what i wrote was blessedly loving and worthy of sainthood. lol. Do you now see me using the word "exacted" instead of "stolen" to prove my unconditional love for Dr. Hubbard, :)

Anyways, the other subject you brought up (WHY? WHY? WHY? DID I GET SUCKED INTO A FREAKISHLY STUPID CULT?) is an endlessly fascinating one. I think there are many answers to it. We exchange those on a regular basis, lol, here's another one. . .

What you spoke of is very familiar to me. The endless beauty of imagination and the probably very excellent impulse to stay in that part of life as much as possible. Now everything in life requires balance, but that's one that it's so easy to get intoxicated on, no wonder it is over overindulged and ends up with a hangover. It would be kind of normal from my perspective for anyone to regularly go "out of balance" on virtually EVERY area of life. That's the learning process. Falling off a two-wheeler is, in it's own way, a showcase for imbalance.

So! It happened. It was an imaginative, surreal and avante garde journey to jump in and test out Hubbard's theories with two feet. I suppose one could wait it out and see how others fared in their efforts to become supernaturally powerful or at least master the ability to EXTERIORIZE from the physical body. My God, imagine if that was actually possible. Being impatient, I didn't want to let many other canaries fly into the cave to see if they returned. Thus, I became a human canary, but still made it back out, as you and our friends here did.

In theory, one would be smart to wait until each decision in life was 100% researched and proven. But even the most fastidious planners and well-organized people have many unexpected shockers in their life. So i don't know that HESITATING is always a good thing either.

It might have been an utter waste of time but it did produce really colorful experiences and stories.

Next life I'll be sure to not join any cults....unless I get tricked again by really cool sounding imaginatively exciting junk.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
My words about Hubbard might appear brutal, as you say, but in comparison to the price (in terms of TIME & MONEY & OPPORTUNITY) that Hubbard exacted from me (and others), I'd have to say that what i wrote was blessedly loving and worthy of sainthood. lol.
A true understatement. I feel the same way.

That original post was one of your bestest posts ever . . . again! :clapping:

Re: your FREE BONUS SHILL-TECH STORY
CONCLUSION: As always, what a bunch of incorrigibly degenerate con men! And what a psychopathic pretext, to pretend to be ascended spiritual masters on earth to save everyone's soul---while robbing them blind. lol
What a quote! (See below for Paul Harvey's, "Now you know the rest of the story.")

That's one remarkable anecdote. I'm glad I lived so far away that I never met up with those guys.
It's gonna take me a few days to shake that one, LOL.

I remember following that whole Slatkin saga from a distance. From what I remember, when
the courts and legal people got hot and heavy, Hitchman fled to South Africa. He came back
into the U.S. years later. (Like the Mafia guys going back to Sicily until things cool off.)

And here's the most ironic part: doing COS events again in 2016 in Flag's back yard and
obviously with their blessing.

Source: Tony Ortega's The Underground Bunker 2016
"The Tampa Ideal Org hosted an evening with Tony Hitchman this week in which he discussed his 1966 filmed interview with L. Ron Hubbard in Salisbury, Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe). Hitchman has been out of sight since 2002 when convicted con artist Reed Slatkin identified him as his partner in the Ponzi scheme that defrauded hundreds of wealthy investors, many or most of them fellow Scientologists. Slatkin claimed that Hitchman once held him prisoner in a Santa Barbara house, demanding he sign over his remaining shares of Earthlink, an early Internet provider. Slatkin also claimed Hitchman provided cover, using his connections to Scientology leadership to deflect investigations into falsified brokerage records, and in return received up to $20,000 per month in payments from investor accounts.
"To avoid efforts by the trust administrator Hitchman fled to South Africa a month after a lawsuit was filed to recover more than $4 million he received from Slatkin. Other participants returned funds to the trust, such as Scientologists Greta Van Susteren and John Coale, who agreed to return $700,000. Scientologist Daniel W. Jacobs was ordered in a similar lawsuit to return $450,000. Calls to the administrator were not returned, but there is no public record that Hitchman ever returned any money."
I don't think he returned any money. I never found any records of it either.

He just waited things out in Sicily South Africa. :coolwink:

###

Last edited:
A true understatement. I feel the same way.

That original post was one of your bestest posts ever . . . again! :clapping:

Re: your FREE BONUS SHILL-TECH STORY

What a quote! (See below for Paul Harvey's, "Now you know the rest of the story.")

That's one remarkable anecdote. I'm glad I lived so far away that I never met up with those guys.
It's gonna take me a few days to shake that one, LOL.

I remember following that whole Slatkin saga from a distance. From what I remember, when
the courts and legal people got hot and heavy, Hitchman fled to South Africa. He came back
into the U.S. years later. (Like the Mafia guys going back to Sicily until things cool off.)

And here's the most ironic part: doing COS events again in 2016 in Flag's back yard and
obviously with their blessing.

Source: Tony Ortega's The Underground Bunker 2016
"The Tampa Ideal Org hosted an evening with Tony Hitchman this week in which he discussed his 1966 filmed interview with L. Ron Hubbard in Salisbury, Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe). Hitchman has been out of sight since 2002 when convicted con artist Reed Slatkin identified him as his partner in the Ponzi scheme that defrauded hundreds of wealthy investors, many or most of them fellow Scientologists. Slatkin claimed that Hitchman once held him prisoner in a Santa Barbara house, demanding he sign over his remaining shares of Earthlink, an early Internet provider. Slatkin also claimed Hitchman provided cover, using his connections to Scientology leadership to deflect investigations into falsified brokerage records, and in return received up to $20,000 per month in payments from investor accounts.
"To avoid efforts by the trust administrator Hitchman fled to South Africa a month after a lawsuit was filed to recover more than $4 million he received from Slatkin. Other participants returned funds to the trust, such as Scientologists Greta Van Susteren and John Coale, who agreed to return $700,000. Scientologist Daniel W. Jacobs was ordered in a similar lawsuit to return $450,000. Calls to the administrator were not returned, but there is no public record that Hitchman ever returned any money."
I don't think he returned any money. I never found any records of it either.

He just waited things out in Sicily South Africa. :coolwink:

###

Tony Hitchman sounds like a real dirtbag.

From my knowledge, he wasn’t a clam before he interviewed EL Con in 1966. (Ref: L Ron Hubbard ($enior) – An Introduction to Scientology (1966) (
).)

‘FOUNDING SCIENTOLOGIST, if you were with Scn before 1964 you were an old-timer, a Founding Scientologist.’ (Ref: Dianetics and Scientology Technical Dictionary 1978: 106 Online edition.)

Thus, the dirtbag isn’t a Founding $cientologist.

Once again, I have to seriously questions these clowns' research skills.

If they can't duplicate a simple extract from the cult's technical dictionary I wouldn’t trust them to apply El Con’s wreckology therapy on me.

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Nah, he had just finished chewing on some flaming hot charcoal. :D
I thoiught its the duct dust he picked up going through a magellanic cloud.

Last edited: