TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

HelluvaHoax!

View attachment 2890

Announcing the "End of Endless Letter Writing Rundown"

At Scientology Inc., we stay on top of things by staying on top of things. That’s how we noticed the quality of letters written out of CF had dropped since the days of the Commode-odor. We found some more lost tech, and you will be happy to know it is going to make planetary clearing a reality.

About the "End of Endless Letter Writing Rundown"

It’s a life changing letter writing listing and nulling folder culling high tech extravaganza of whole track knick-knack paddy whack theta pulling “whew” life changing, well, it’s really really good. It can be done by anyone at any point on the bridge. It can be done over and over again. (And you will probably be told to do it over again, and again, and again, on your own nickel. Ed.)

Here is a success story:

"I used to hate writing letters. I felt like it was a total waste of time. Thousands and thousands of letters I had written, without a response. But now, after the End of Endless Letter Writing Rundown, I feel like a new being. I can’t wait to go into CF and pull out files, study the folders and write letters that will get people back into the org. Really, I am not kidding!”

And here is another fantastic success story from the EOELWRD:

"Letter writing now seems so simple when you use the tech! Now I can write letters and people just show up! With their lawyers too! Amazing Tech Breakthrough!"

And here is another unbelievable success story from the Letter RD:

"I got a letter a few weeks back that said ‘We are holding your family hostage until you show up at the Org.’ I thought oh crap!! So I went in and I found out that the guy that wrote that letter had just done the RD. Wow, this really works! Sign me up! Now my letters make people come into the org too!!”

See the registrar today!!!!

LOL

Your promo pieces always capture the mad jubilant certainty of breakthroughs that are each a:

"...milestone for Man comparable to his discovery
of fire and superior to his inventions of the wheel and arch!
"

Who can forget that expert analysis of Dianetics in the book Dianetics by the author of Dianetics!

Who better to offer scientifically peer-reviewed proof of a "modern science" than another (nuclear) scientist who was the world's leading expert on engrams! Scientist Ron reviews researcher Ron about writer Ron's miraculous modern science! Be sure to visit Ron's bookstore and buy Ron's courses and Ron's Bridge to Total Engram-lessness.

But getting back to your highly entertaining spoofs of Hubbard's hyperbolic headlines---you definitely have got your crosshairs right on the verbiage epicenter of how he sold absolutely NOTHING as priceless miracles. Wouldn't it be interesting to see a gargantuan WORD CLOUD that used all of the promo pieces ever released by Scientology to see which words/phrases came up on top?

Here's an example of a word cloud on "Scientology" (not promo):

I think we could all pretty accurately guess some of the contenders for top spot in a new word cloud solely one focused on promotional claims, that would likely include such entries as:

--- Handles ( as in "handles the wholetrack reason for amnesia")​
--- Miraculous​
--- Life ( e.g. "cause over life", handles the "living lightning of Life itself", etc)​
--- Resurgence​
--- Rundown​
--- Amazing​
--- Confidential​
--- Advanced​
--- Being​
--- Breakthrough​
--- Discovery​
--- Cause​
--- Greatest​

Well that's a starter list. I think I have already overlooked some of the greatest adjectives ever discovered in Ron's breakthrough discovery in this advanced confidential miraculous rundown that handles you the being to bring about an amazing resurgence and put you at cause over life!

Last edited:

Dotey OT

;; ;; ;; ;;Veteran of the Semicolon Wars;; ;; ;;
LOL

Your promo pieces always capture the mad jubilant certainty of breakthroughs that are each:

"...milestones for Man comparable to his discovery
"
Who can forget that expert analysis of Dianetics in the book Dianetics by the author of Dianetics. Who better to offer scientifically peer-reviewed proof of a "modern science" than another (nuclear) scientist who was the world's leading expert on engrams!

But getting back to your highly entertaining spoofs of Hubbard's hyperbolic headlines---you definitely have got your crosshairs right on the verbiage epicenter of how he sold absolutely NOTHING as priceless miracles. Wouldn't it be interesting to see a gargantuan WORD CLOUD that used all of the promo pieces ever released by Scientology to see which words/phrases came up on top. Here's one of Scientology (not promo) as an example:

I think we could all pretty accurately guess some of the contenders for top spot in one focused on promotional claims, that would likely include such entries as:

--- Handles ( as in handles the wholetrack reason for amnesia)​
--- Miraculous​
--- Life (cause over life, handles the stuff of Life itself, etc)​
--- Resurgence​
--- Rundown​
--- Amazing​
--- Confidential​
--- Advanced​
--- Being​
--- Breakthrough​
--- Discovery​
--- Cause​
--- Greatest​

Well that's a starter list. I think I have already overlooked some of the greatest adjectives ever discovered in Ron's breakthrough discovery in this advanced confidential miraculous rundown that handles you the being to bring about an amazing resurgence and put you at cause over life!

This is simply fabulous!!

Riddick

I clap to no man
LOL

Your promo pieces always capture the mad jubilant certainty of breakthroughs that are each a:

"...milestone for Man comparable to his discovery
"

Who can forget that expert analysis of Dianetics in the book Dianetics by the author of Dianetics!

Who better to offer scientifically peer-reviewed proof of a "modern science" than another (nuclear) scientist who was the world's leading expert on engrams! Scientist Ron reviews researcher Ron about writer Ron's miraculous modern science! Be sure to visit Ron's bookstore and buy Ron's courses and Ron's Bridge to Total Engram-lessness.

But getting back to your highly entertaining spoofs of Hubbard's hyperbolic headlines---you definitely have got your crosshairs right on the verbiage epicenter of how he sold absolutely NOTHING as priceless miracles. Wouldn't it be interesting to see a gargantuan WORD CLOUD that used all of the promo pieces ever released by Scientology to see which words/phrases came up on top?

Here's an example of a word cloud on "Scientology" (not promo):

I think we could all pretty accurately guess some of the contenders for top spot in a new word cloud solely one focused on promotional claims, that would likely include such entries as:

--- Handles ( as in "handles the wholetrack reason for amnesia")​
--- Miraculous​
--- Life ( e.g. "cause over life", handles the "living lightning of Life itself", etc)​
--- Resurgence​
--- Rundown​
--- Amazing​
--- Confidential​
--- Advanced​
--- Being​
--- Breakthrough​
--- Discovery​
--- Cause​
--- Greatest​

yep, that's about right, but even more. That's the pathos of Hubbard and his tone scale, and even expanded by Sherman with high trigger words given to DM during his event speeches to the scientologists.

What words trigger emotion?

Riddick

I clap to no man
yep, that's about right, but even more. That's the pathos of Hubbard and his tone scale, and even expanded by Sherman with high trigger words given to DM during his event speeches to the scientologists.

What words trigger emotion?

The EP of every step up the bridge to total freedom is an emotional appeal. Why if one does Grade 1, why one can handle any problem.

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back

HelluvaHoax!

CAN YOU GUESS THE THREE (3) STUPID THINGS
ABOUT THIS SCIENTOLOGY PROMOTION PIECE?

STUPID #1
There has never in the entire recorded history of Scientology
been one (1) "Operating Thetan". It's an imaginary term.

STUPID #2
Hubbard's signature. The extravagant flourish, as if
he's signing the Declaration of Independence or
an important document. Who flamboyantly
signs a LIE, as if that is going to give
it credibility and gravitas?

STUPID #3
The first two ludicrous lunacies did not prevent
people from giving L. Ron Hubbard hundreds
of millions of dollars to become a
magical Operating Thetan.

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back

STUPID #1
There has never in the entire recorded history of Scientology
been one (1) "Operating Thetan". It's an imaginary term.

Marty Rathbun is likely the first real OT. At least as far as exhibiting the capacity to see the future.
He wrote about about the anti-scientology cult years before this.

HelluvaHoax!

CELEBRATING 70 YEARS OF STUPID
SINCE SCIENTOLOGY FIRST ANNOUNCED

THE MIRACULOUS STATE OF CLEAR

image courtesy of: http://www.carolineletkeman.org

SURE RON, WE BELIEVE YOU!
- - The first book on how to go clear (Dianetics) states that an individua'ls IQ goes up by ONE (1) point for every ONE (1) hour of processing!​
- - An average IQ is 100.​
- - An average Pre-Clear requires over 100 hours of auditing to achieve "Clear".​
- - 100 hours of auditing would give a Clear an IQ of 200.​
- - The odds of having an IQ of 200 are one in one-hundred quintillion (100,000,000,000,000,000,000). However there are only 7.3 billion (7,300,000,000) people on Earth. Jeez, that's slightly problematic, isn't it? Probably only a genius can understand this mathematical conundrum!​
Okay, so let's cut Scientology some slack and trust them when they say your IQ will soar to "over 135" when you go Clear. Let's be as modest as possible and assume that your IQ will be only 140. That's considered a "genius" IQ, how does that sound to you?

A 140 IQ is still incredibly impressive! Less than one-fourth of 1 percent (0.25%) of all humans fall into this rarified category. So that makes you the elite of the elite in terms of intellectual brilliance. Genius, right?!
SLIGHT PROBLEM AGAIN, RON!
- - If a Clear is a genius, why can't a Clear understand that they did not get ANY of the super-human powers that Clears are supposed to have?​
- - If a Clear is a genius, why do they spend many hundreds of thousands of dollars more to buy the OT levels for more non-existent magical powers?​
- - Wouldn't a genius at least ask to see at least 1 person show at least 1 power before they spend 1 million dollars?​
- - After a Clear received hundreds of hours of additional auditing on their OT levels and their IQ soars off the top of the graph, wouldn't such a super-genius notice that none of their super-powers are working?​
- - Why would a super-genius stand up at graduation, knowingly & glowingly grinning and bragging about all the non-existent miracles they can now perform?​
SIMPLE EXPLANATION:
A Clear is only Clear on the 1st Dynamic. Therefore, a Clear is only a genius on the 1st Dynamic. As soon as another person (like a registrar) enters into the room, that becomes the 3rd dynamic--and their IQ reverts to its default DB level. However, their next auditing action will totally handle that.​

HelluvaHoax!

Nominated for a top spot in the--
Top Super-Stupid Moments in Scientology

R-FACTORS
Wait, aren't they supposed to contain Reality?

Here is a famous r-factor by a "loyal officer" that Scientologists were r-factored
has been "loyal" to L. Ron Hubbard for 76 trillion years. He inherited full control
of Scientology's worldwide operations when Scientologists got another
r-factor that Ron had decided to leave his body and the planet
because Ron r-factored us that he was too OT to be alive.

Okay, but that Loyal R-Factorist is just saying Ron was Buddha.
Is there any other actual proof and factual reality to that reality factor?

Definitely! We have it in writing that Ron was Buddha.
Ron didn't just "say" it, he in fact STATED it! Actually he
didn't even just state it he WROTE it in his book, so
we've got that r-factor goin' for us (which is nice).

1587167515556.png

R-Factor: The book is real!
If you have any doubts about that
you can go into any Scientology center right
now and buy the book and prove it to yourself!

HelluvaHoax!

Since we are on the subject of
"WOW! RON WAS BUDDHA!"

Okay, that's definitely Ron's head on Buddha! I mean, if you're still not
totally certain--let me give you an r-factor that the day of that photoshoot
BuddhaRon had a really wicked hangover from partying because Xenu was
captured & being held in a mountain prison with an "eternal battery"

- - -

Karen#1

I am thinking that Regges (sales agents) in the cult are very frustrated.

++++They know people are home.

++++They know that they can do major money extortion when they can hit a target in their home, with a gang of 4 arriving in SO Uniform for ETHICS PRESENCE. BUT They CANNOT.

++++The new rules and guidelines forbid arriving in people's homes.

BLOCKED.

sea-org-PROMO.jpg

moneyUncleSam.jpg

money.cash.jpg

NotsoNutsoNow

I have a few questions regarding the excerpt below that may have been answered elsewhere. If someone could lead me to the Source it would be much appreciated:

‘Incident One is set four quadrillion years ago, wherein an unsuspecting thetan was subjected to a loud snapping noise, followed by a flood of luminescence, then saw a chariot followed by a trumpeting cherub. After a loud set of snaps, the thetan was overwhelmed by darkness. This is described as the implant opening the gateway to the present universe, separating thetans from their static (natural/godlike) state. The incident is described in Operating Thetan level III (Pre-OT III), written in 1967.’ (Ref: Wikipedia Incident (Scientology) (Incident (Scientology) - Wikipedia.)

If this is Incident One what happened before it? Who or what made the loud snapping noise? Where did the flood of luminescence come from? Who built the chariot? What propelled the chariot? Who drove the chariot? Why would a thetan need a chariot? Who is and where did the trumpeting cherub come from? Who made the loud set of snaps?

HelluvaHoax!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

posted by Karen#1

I am thinking that Regges (sales agents) in the cult are very frustrated.

++++ They know people are home.
++++ They know that they can do major money extortion when they
can hit a target in their home, with a gang of 4 arriving in SO Uniform
for ETHICS PRESENCE. BUT They CANNOT.
++++ The new rules and guidelines forbid arriving in people's homes.

BLOCKED.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have an amazing business opportunity for investors!

My newly formed company is booming with an unprecedented market demand!

After only opening a few weeks ago, we already have back orders from over 1 million new customers.

Our firm offers excavation services to Scientology homeowners, where right in their own back yards we can dig 50' deep nuclear-war-proof, undetectable underground titanium storage capsules. This provides an Ideal Environment for preserving priceless cash and assets for the future time that the CoronaVirus Quarantine has ended and Scientology ministers are once again free to make personal house-calls.

HelluvaHoax!

‘Incident One' is set four quadrillion years ago, wherein an unsuspecting thetan was subjected to a loud snapping noise, followed by a flood of luminescence, then saw a chariot followed by a trumpeting cherub. After a loud set of snaps, the thetan was overwhelmed by darkness. This is described as the implant opening the gateway to the present universe, separating thetans from their static (natural/godlike) state. The incident is described in Operating Thetan level III (Pre-OT III), written in 1967.’ (Ref: Wikipedia Incident (Scientology) (Incident (Scientology) - Wikipedia.)

I have a few questions regarding the excerpt below that may have been answered elsewhere. If someone could lead me to the Source it would be much appreciated....If this is Incident One what happened before it? Who or what made the loud snapping noise? Where did the flood of luminescence come from? Who built the chariot? What propelled the chariot? Who drove the chariot? Why would a thetan need a chariot? Who is and where did the trumpeting cherub come from? Who made the loud set of snaps?

ANSWER: Incident "ONE" is is not the first incident in the universe. It's an implant. You inquired about the Source of it. LRH states in scripture that "The perfect answer to a question is the question itself".

Ergo, the Source of the implant was "Source".

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

BY POPULAR DEMAND: Re-posting of thread from 2009
link to original post on former site of ESMB (now archived)

HUBBARD ADMITS DIANETICS BOOK IS A FRAUD

edited with updates:

The 70th Anniversary of Dianetics The Modern Science of Mental Health is being celebrated in worldwide events next month! Here is the surreal part that you won't believe until you see/hear it yourself:

62 YEARS AGO HUBBARD ALREADY CONFESSED TO SCIENTOLOGISTS
(ON FILM) THAT DIANETICS BOOK ONE DID NOT PRODUCE A CLEAR.

But, Scientologists ignore that LRH confession---and celebrate Dianetics producing a Clear anyways! I told you it's surreal, do you want to see it for yourself?

Around 3:15 to 3:45 of the following Scientology video Hubbard clearly states:

"We had in Book I, simply no more and no less than a rather adequate description of the reactive mind, the mental image picture, the engram, the secondary and so forth. We had ways to run these things but those ways were not the ways used to clear people. Now, that's very interesting that I could be guilty of an oversight to that degree."

It gets more bizarre....

Since 1951 Hubbard and the Church has ranted and raved about precision scientific technology that has been proven to work 100% of the time. They have promoted millions of copies of The Way To Happiness worldwide to teach people not to lie. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent promoting Dianetics courses and auditing so every man, woman and child on Earth could go Clear. The book DMSHM has been re-published over and over again, most recently with the release of "The Basics". It is continually asserted, stated and written that Dianetics is a science of the mind and that in about 20 hours of Dianetic auditing, anyone can reach "Clear".

But around July 4, 1958 (when this congress was filmed) Hubbard admitted that DMSMH could not produce a clear.

In spite of that, for the past 62 years, the church has continued to sell the book and the courses and the auditing. The Scientologists have never edited or corrected the fraudulent claims in book. Never.

They never revised the book to tell the reader that the author said there was other technology he later developed (allegedly) that was needed to make the state of clear. They never even hinted that anything was less than perfect in this book. Not one person in the past 59 years ever was produced by Scientology as evidence that the abilities of a clear were even real. It was just a claim... But back to the point, even if Hubbard later figured out how to make a Clear (which he clearly did not) then why would they sell a book that they knew was incorrect about the precious, scientific technology to free mankind. (hint: their total dedication to freeing mankind with the miraculous tech of Dianetics must not very "total"...or at least less total than their dedication to getting people to pay MONEY for a shiny car that doesn't run.

Have to admire the boldness of it! They take a broken down car, give it sparking new paint and then sell it for way more than blue book value, claiming it is not only a car but it is a super-car, capable of winning every race.

Billion of millions of dollars collected by Scientology by selling books, courses and lavishly expensive auding for a "clearing technology" that does not clear anything or anyone. That is knowing and outright consumer fraud.

They know it doesn't work. But they still sell it and make all the false claims and misrepresentations without hesitation.

And they get Scientologists to go to events to celebrate something that Hubbard says doesn't work.

Marvelous hoax, isn't it? A masterpiece of deception. Belongs in an art museum in the Baroque Brainwashing Gallery.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

A Primer In Hubbardian Rhetorical Legerdemain

HOW HUBBARD MAGICALLY MAKES A FACT
VANISH RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR VERY EYES

"We had in Book I, simply no more and no less than
a rather adequate description of the reactive mind, the
mental image picture, the engram, the secondary and.
so forth. We had ways to run these things but those

were not the ways used to clear people" -LRH

FACT: Book I Dianetics WAS the way used clear people.

FACT: Dianetics at that time ("Book I") was the ONLY way used to clear people.

FACT: Dianetic engram running in order to clear people was the ONLY subject
on each and every one of the book's 452 pages.
MAGIC WAND OF AMBIGUITY: Hubbard states "we had ways to run these things" (engrams)
but those (engram running techniques) "were not the ways to clear people". This could mean two
(2) entirely different things.
That's by design. It could mean either of these two:

1) Dianetics doesn't produce a clear as it was promoted and sold.​
2) Dianetics had the ways to run engrams but we used to use other techniques to Clear people.​
However, there were no other techniques. The book was the clearing technique. Clears had been made so often, the book proudly proclaimed. So easily in fact, that you can audit it at home with a friend. .

- - -

And that's the magician's secret of how he performs the great
vanishing act, and----POOF! --makes this little fact disappear. . .

DIANETICS DIDN'T WORK. IT NEVER MADE A CLEAR.
SO I LIED AND PROMOTED & SOLD A COMPLETE FRAUD.
OOPS, MY BAD. BUT, I AM KEEPING THE 300 MILLION DOLLARS
BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I GUARANTEED EVERYONE WOULD
GO CLEAR, I NEVER GUARANTEED THAT I WASN'T LYING.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Marvelous hoax, isn't it?
HH, I'd like your opinion on a crackpot theory I have. :coolwink:
I could be off on the timeline, but here goes.

I have a feeling that the original line-up of ethics and
ethics handlings and all the numerous ethics issues
came after the failed expectations and failed products
of the original Clearing Course in 1966. The build-up
to the Clearing Course was so great, and then, AFAIK,
the products were still so aberrated, complaining,
dissatisfied, and unruly that LRH developed the subject
of "ethics"
to solve them and hold them in line until he
could come up with something else.

The thinking would be, if we can't actually clear them,
then we'll create the apparency of clear using the sheer
force of strict discipline -- our massive ethics system,
that is, a frightening and expensive discipline system.

A threat that your eternity will be taken away. You won't
"make it." Other stuff.

I remember when I first came around Sci I never could
understand why ethics even existed in the first place.
I had read all the promises and fantastical claims, and
I'd always ask, why is there ethics if you can just run
out the source for the aberrant behavior 1, 2, 3? Just
run it out man!

Little did I know back then that people on OT7 and OT8
were still trying to handle or "erase" the same stuff they
came in with. And that was a real shocker, talking to Solo
Nots publics and why they were in ethics or what they were
still trying to fix on those levels. :wow:

Or seeing and talking to the delusional and possibly still
insane OT VIIIs. That'll wake ya up to reality. It did me.

So my question: Is ethics simply a by-product for the failed
results of Hubbard's basic theories of the mind? The Final
Solution
to try to fix, mitigate, and/or hide basic failure
of the entirety of his tech? Sorta basic-basic on why ethics
was developed. He sure didn't talk about it in the early 50's.
Back then, it was all about clearing, clearing, clearing.

Ethics is there to hide the failures all the way up and down
the grade chart. I think that's a very basic fraud people
sometimes overlook.

What do you think?

BTW: Ron sends greetings from Target II.

RonIIA.jpg

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

HH, I'd like your opinion on a crackpot theory I have. :coolwink:
I could be off on the timeline, but here goes.

I have a feeling that the original line-up of ethics and
ethics handlings and all the numerous ethics issues
came after the failed expectations and failed products
of the original Clearing Course in 1966. The build-up
to the Clearing Course was so great, and then, AFAIK,
the products were still so aberrated, complaining,
dissatisfied, and unruly that LRH developed the subject
of "ethics"
to solve them and hold them in line until he
could come up with something else.

The thinking would be, if we can't actually clear them,
then we'll create the apparency of clear using the sheer
force of strict discipline -- our massive ethics system,
that is, a frightening and expensive discipline system.

A threat that your eternity will be taken away. You won't
"make it." Other stuff.

I remember when I first came around Sci I never could
understand why ethics even existed in the first place.
I had read all the promises and fantastical claims, and
I'd always ask, why is there ethics if you can just run
out the source for the aberrant behavior 1, 2, 3? Just
run it out man!

Little did I know back then that people on OT7 and OT8
were still trying to handle or "erase" the same stuff they
came in with. And that was a real shocker, talking to Solo
Nots publics and why they were in ethics or what they were
still trying to fix on those levels. :wow:

Or seeing and talking to the delusional and possibly still
insane OT VIIIs. That'll wake ya up to reality. It did me.

So my question: Is ethics simply a by-product for the failed
results of Hubbard's basic theories of the mind? The Final
Solution
to try to fix, mitigate, and/or hide basic failure
of the entirety of his tech? Sorta basic-basic on why ethics
was developed. He sure didn't talk about it in the early 50's.
Back then, it was all about clearing, clearing, clearing.

Ethics is there to hide the failures all the way up and down
the grade chart. I think that's a very basic fraud people
sometimes overlook.

What do you think?

BTW: Ron sends greetings from Target II.

When I opened the SPOILER i laughed more in 5 seconds than i have in 5 days combined.

Okay, i loved the subject of your dissertation. You laid it out in beautiful fashion. Now, I will make a confession that I have posted about briefly every few years since joining ESMB.

What you are describing is the EXACT reason I finally decided to stop and leave Scientology.

That was the critical explosion that blew me several thousand miles up and out of the volcano.

Ethics is a solution to tech not working. Not the way Hubbard pretends. ("Tech won't go in until Ethics first goes in") That is rhapsodic sounding and sure seems like some zen shit. lol. But the hardcore truth is the complete opposite. You are all over it already!

I had to pause at this point to think thru what exactly is the real meaning (translation) of Hubbard's stated purpose for "ethics". Never really had this discussion with anyone before and nobody seemed much interested when i mentioned this subject, so i was never forced to write it out in an articulated conceptual version.

Hmmmm......that's interesting.

A very cool challenge..

Wait, i think this requires a multiple number of translations before you get to the prize. Never saw that before.

TECH WON'T GO IN UNLESS ETHICS FIRST GOES IN
- - -TRANSLATES TO - - -
IF THE TECH DIDN'T WORK YOU NEED TO GET ETHICS IN
- - - TRANSLATES TO - - -
ETHICS NEEDS TO HANDLE WHAT THE TECH CANNOT HANDLE
WHEN A PC CAN'T ERASE THEIR ABERRATION
ETHICS R-FACTORS THEM TO KNOCK
OFF THE DRAMATIZATION AND
THREATENS THEM IF
THEY REFUSE

IF THREATS DO NOT WORK TO VANQUISH
THE EVIL THOUGHTS/BEHAVIOR, THEN
ETHICS MUST STEP UP THE GRADIENT
AND TERRORIZE THE BEING
INTO RISING ABOVE
THEIR CASE.

START ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE A
CASE AND YOU'LL SOON HAVE SOMETHING
TO NOT HAVE A CASE ABOUT!

TRANSLATES TO
CONGRATULATIONS! HERE IS YOUR
OT VIII COMPLETION CERTIFICATE!​

Whew! Didn't know if I could make it all the way thru that translation labyrinth. lol

One other thing you might enjoy. That latter part about "Start acting like you don't have...." is of course based on the "Joy Of Create" tech (i.e. "Smile and you'll soon have something to smile about"). However, it's not smiling here, it's about acting. Acting Clear. Acting OT. Acting Ethical. . .

That fully reveals & explains why Tom Cruise is the most dedicated Scientologist on this planet!

HelluvaHoax!

Still thinking about IL2L's provocative post about "ethics".

Here's another way of thinking about it. . .

When the tech doesn't work you get sent to ethics. Because. . .

"If the tech doesn't work
it means ethics is out."

-LRH

The same thing happens if you are an actor on set and you keep blowing your lines.

You get sent off stage, elsewhere to rehearse your lines more.

If it happens too often, you are kicked of the set entirely---and your part is re-cast with another actor.

Sound crazy? LOL.

When the tech doesn't work,
it doesn't mean something about ethics.
When the tech doesn't work,
it means that the tech doesn't work.
That's all it means.

When it is raining
it means that it is raining.
That's all it means.

When the light is off
it means that the light is off.
That's all it means.

Any other concerns? LOL

The only thing "ethics" can do at any point is to try and convince you to pretend it is working.

The best pretenders get all the highest level completion certificates.

OT VIII is Scientology's version of an Academy Award. The acting is so compelling, even the actor sometimes suspends their own disbelief.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

WOW! 100%!
THIS HAS DEFINITELY
GOTTA BE SCIENTIFIC SCIENCE!

1587233253840.png

SCIENTOLOGY SPOKESPERSON
I wanted to thank all of you for coming in today
to get this exciting r-factor about our miraculous
Chart of Human Evaluation and how we can 100%
predict what every human on this planet will do. Well,
if there are no further questions, we need you to now
line up in single file and begin moving toward the office
of registration to further help you on your journey to
total freedom. And there'll be no talking to your neighbor. . .

NEW SCIENTOLOGIST
Wait, I have a question! If Scientology can accurately predict
human behavior 100% of the time, why do 98% of Scientologists
receiving training & auditing unpredictably blow?

SCIENTOLOGY SPOKESPERSON
Jeez, I hadn't predicted that question. That's a very ethical
question--so let's see if we can get you a really
ethical r-factor from the ethics officer.