TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

NotsoNutsoNow

View attachment 2648

David Miscavige: There was never a woman in the boat with Ron. Fake news! It's all CNN Marcab Black PR. Ron never had a second wife -- and I never had a first wife! Tom Cruise has had three wives and this is part of the confusion caused by MEST arithmetic.
I was examining Slappy's ever-changing statistics, unauthorised mind you, and was wondering if anyone knows if 'Failed Marriages' is now a major or minor statistic in the Cult of $cientology?

If it is a major statistic has it replaced an existing Gross Divisional Statistic or is there now a twelfth? Just to remind you:

The eleven Gross Divisional Statistics:
  • Division 7 – Fully Paid Completions of a Service (Paid Comps/PC).
  • Division 1 – Number of Qualified Staff Recruited in the Week (QSR).
  • Division 2 – Gross Income (GI).
  • Division 2 – Gross Book Sales (GBS).
  • Division 3 – Cash On Hand (COH).
  • Division 3 – Cash Owing (CO) (a reverse statistic where the figure decreasing would be an up statistic).
  • Division 4 – Value of Service Delivered (VSD).
  • Division 4 – Student Points (SP).
  • Division 4 – Well-Done Therapy Hours (WDAHs).
  • Division 5 – Fully Qualified and Trained Staff Member in the Org (organisation) (Cof$ busine$$ centre), cumulative (QTSM).
  • Division 6 – $cientologists Arrived for the First Time at the Advanced Organisation Saint Hill (Cof$ busine$$ centre) for Paying Service (SAFT).
(Ref: HCO PL 14 June 1977RA Issue II Revised 28 June 1978 ALL SEA ORG (organisation) ORGS (organisations) (Cof$ busine$$ centres) OIC (Organisation Information Centre) CABLE CHANGE Online edition.)

And, are there any prerequisites to the cult course ‘How I could have saved my marriage’ – introduction written by Tom Cruise of Marriages Anonymous, who has just returned from his world tour ‘How to lose wives and make divorce lawyers rich’.

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
You might like this then. You may have already seen this newspaper clipping,
which is in the public domain, but some of the newer members on the message
board may not have, so I'll just post it here.

Article in The Miami News dated June 30, 1946
Ron Hubbard married Sara Hollister August 10, 1946
Ron’s first wife Polly filed for divorce April 14, 1947

:hmm:

Click on image to see it really, really large

View attachment 2641

Interesting photo captions enlarged

View attachment 2642

View attachment 2643

:hmm:

God I love this. Stolen money, stolen girl, dabbling in the occult, saying he is a cripple to the Gov while he sails a boat, real wife at home.

It's the winner!!!

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
That's fake photos edited by a chaos merchant. Its in a newspaper so it must be from a person with evil intentions.
Trust me, I know what I'm talking about as I happen to be a highly qualified expert when it comes to evil intentions with a decade of experience in sec-checks.

I mean just look at one of the most common sec-check questions - "Have you ever been a newspaper reporter?" If that's not an indication of evil intentions, I dunno what is.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
That's fake photos edited by a chaos merchant. Its in a newspaper so it must be from a person with evil intentions.
Trust me, I know what I'm talking about as I happen to be a highly qualified expert when it comes to evil intentions with a decade of experience in sec-checks.

I mean just look at one of the most common sec-check questions - "Have you ever been a newspaper reporter?" If that's not an indication of evil intentions, I dunno what is.
The questions arise, "Who is she?", and "They look real, why is that?"

I went to the MAA at Flag when the Debbie Cook letter came out. I was somewhat interrogated by the MAA as to why I would need DA material. Here I am today, thank (insert deity of choice) and that event had an impact on me.

Then, pictures of the original SCN cross, the eight pointed hermetic cross.

Then...

Karakorum

I went to the MAA at Flag when the Debbie Cook letter came out. I was somewhat interrogated by the MAA as to why I would need DA material. Here I am today, thank (insert deity of choice) and that event had an impact on me.

Then...
The Correct Hubbardian Interpretation (TM):

She is an actor. The photo of her was made separately. Then, through the clever use of photomontage techniques, her photo was pasted and combined with Ron's photo. It looks real, because professional photo manipulators made it. They were experts at their job, because the Big Pharma and the Psychiatric conspiracy have the money to buy the best guys for the job. Or was it the 10 big holy bankers and not big pharma? Either of the two.

Oh and the CoS has of course released the True (TM) version of this photo on which you can clearly see Hubbard was alone. Anyone who would come to other conclusion upon seeing the True (TM) photo must go and have his case head examined (The Ethical Alligators will examine his case).

Karakorum

Talking about Dead Agent material with an MAA, that's a different kettle of fish entirely.

And now, a word from the MAA (Morally Abiding Alligator):

Last edited:

NotsoNutsoNow

God I love this. Stolen money, stolen girl, dabbling in the occult, saying he is a cripple to the Gov while he sails a boat, real wife at home.

It's the winner!!!
When I saw the El Con and Sara I wondered for a long time who took the photo - now I know a guy from a newspaper. Perhaps El Con's hatred of reporters came from Sara and his name being splashed over the news and Jack Parsons catching up with the thief and getting his boat back.

It’s behind this that my press policy has long been: When the newspaper reporter knocks on the door, let him/her climb the stairs so that you can kick him/her down them.’

(Ref: L Ron Hubbard $enior taped lecture Saint Hill Special Briefing Course-4 21 May 1961 ON AUDITING (therapy) Online edition.)

Does anyone think the reason why Sara was with El Con was that the conman hypnotised her? Then, after being beaten once too often, the spell was broken and she wanted out.

NotsoNutsoNow

Then...
Isn't it funny that just about every time a person questions or points out something not quite right within the cult it is the inquirer or notifier who is doing something wrong?

Karakorum

A lot of WOGs would probably think that's an exaggeration but the sad thing is it isn't!
It was an exaggeration. I have now updated the image (see above) to make it absolutely true to life and inoffensive.

...MAAs do not wear downstat garish brown ties. That was propaganda on my part. I have seen the errors of my ways and corrected this.

Also... he now looks totally like Simon. Simon, don't hate me bro...

NotsoNutsoNow

It was an exaggeration. I have now updated the image (see above) to make it absolutely true to life and inoffensive.

...MAAs do not wear downstat garish brown ties. That was propaganda on my part. I have seen the errors of my ways and corrected this.

Also... he now looks totally like Simon. Simon, don't hate me bro...
MAA: I'm afraid that doesn't cut it. Forget about that life-saving review, I can fit in three sets of Basics for the same price.

Mark: But the last time I purchased three sets of Basics and donated them to the local library they ended up out the back in its dumpster.

MAA: Now, don’t you remember ‘number over something equals certainty and results’, so we’ll just keep pushing on until we crack their cases? Don’t you see?

Mark: (in a trance-like state) Yes, MAAster.

HelluvaHoax!

AXIOM
Scientologists can have wins on anything they
are taught they are supposed to have wins on.

example
They are taught that it's a huge win that a new building is purchased.
They get quite exhilarated about it. Their needles float! Their tone levels soar!
Their dynamics align! Their "eternity is safeguarded"!

click on link below
"DO WE LOOK BRAINWASHED TO YOU?"

ANSWER: Um....kinda, yeah.
1. Look up the word OURS. Use your batteries and paperclips.
2. Try hard to think of an example of a building where the lease TENANT is not the owner.
4. Clay demo who has 100% sole signature OWNERSHIP and control of your building.
5. Write a success story about your unprecedented win of having a VIOLENT LYING THUG as your landlord.
6. Thereafter, if you notice any PARANORMAL PARKING POWERS turn on--write up that win too!

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man

AXIOM: Scientologists can have wins on anything they are taught they are supposed to have wins on.

EXAMPLE: They are taught that it's a huge win that a new building is purchased. They get quite exhilarated about it. Their needles floats! Their tone level soars! Their dynamics align! Their "eternity is safeguarded"!

ANSWER: Um....kinda, cuz. . .
1. Look up the word OURS
2. Try hard to think of an example of a building where the lease TENANT is not the owner.
4. Clay demo who has 100% sole signature OWNERSHIP and control of your building.
5. Write a success story about your unprecedented win of having a violent lying thug as your landlord.
6. Thereafter, if you notice any paranormal parking powers, write that up too!

kind of funny but not. They claim the building is "ours", but it ain't. All those that donated, well they donated, meaning they get no financial interest in the building, nope, none, they donated, it's all in their minds "the building is ours!!".

When it comes time to sell the building for a bigger one because stats are up, why those that donated lost and will now be hit up to donate to a new building.

But, if they need to sell the building for cash, all those that donated will never get any money back. LOL

Opps, your donated money is now gone, as in forever, unless you wish to sue like Garcia did, but that has gone nowhere to date.

Oh, the rhetoric of it all.

HelluvaHoax!

kind of funny but not. They claim the building is "ours", but it ain't. All those that donated, well they donated, meaning they get no financial interest in the building, nope, none, they donated, it's all in their minds "the building is ours!!".

When it comes time to sell the building for a bigger one because stats are up, why those that donated lost and will now be hit up to donate to a new building.

But, if they need to sell the building for cash, all those that donated will never get any money back. LOL

Opps, your donated money is now gone, as in forever, unless you wish to sue like Garcia did, but that has gone nowhere to date.

I have to agree with 99.99% of what you just posted!

However, the remaining 00.01% is actually a BENEFIT of donating to Ideal Orgs, that actually far outweighs the downside of taking on heavy credit card debt or even going bankrupt.

Just as Ron said "Total Freedom is priceless!" And what better evidence of that is being able to wear an elite status-ful lapel pin!

When around other Scientologists, it just screams: "ISCOHB!" (I Suck Cult On Hubbard Blvd")

HelluvaHoax!

AXIOM
Scientologists can acquire "paranormal powers" on anything
that Scientology promises will produce paranormal powers.

example
Scientologists are taught that certain auditing
processes 100% guarantee they will EXTERIORIZE!

(click on link below)
WAS RON LYING WHEN HE SAID THAT 100% OF THE
PCS HE CASE SUPERVISED WENT STABLY

EXTERIOR WITH FULL PERCEPTIONS?

1. In 70 years, VAST numbers of Scientologists attested that they went exterior.
2. In 70 years, ZERO Scientologists demonstrated exterior.
3. If challenged whether they are able to demonstrate exterior, Scientologists will
state with total certainty: "Yes, absolutely--if you happen to have some CLAY handy."

Last edited:

NotsoNutsoNow

'because stats are up' - does not compute - please explain?

NotsoNutsoNow

AXIOM
Scientologists can have wins on anything they
are taught they are supposed to have wins on.

example
They are taught that it's a huge win that a new building is purchased.
They get quite exhilarated about it. Their needles float! Their tone levels soar!
Their dynamics align! Their "eternity is safeguarded"!

click on link below
"DO WE LOOK BRAINWASHED TO YOU?"

1. Look up the word OURS. Use your batteries and paperclips.
5. Write a success story about your unprecedented win of having a VIOLENT LYING THUG as your landlord.
6. Thereafter, if you notice any PARANORMAL PARKING POWERS turn on--write up that win too!

Do you think Slappy, similar to customers, repeatedly going up 'The Bridge' (going over the abyss), will pinch my idea of setting up a share register for his Idle Morgues by selling a 49 percent stake (he would, of course, maintain a controlling 51 percent)?

This could be more lucrative than the Angry Alcoholic Elf’s donation scam for his Idol Morgues.

And, why has he been awarded the moniker ‘Angry’ because that where he sits on El Con’s Mythical Emotional Tone Scale and he is only 1.5 metres tall.

Last edited: