TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

HelluvaHoax!

From a terrific interview Karen de la Carriere conducted on celebrated
writer John Atack, author of"A Piece of Blue Sky" and other excellent books.
There are new revelations about Hubbard's charlatanism, sadism and more.

[ link to the discussion thread ]

[ direct link to YouTube video ]

- - -

verbatim excerpt from the interview with John Atack:

Otto Roos told me, on the ship, on the Apollo he overheard Mary Sue Hubbard screaming at her husband (Ron) about him being a charlatan...and in the end Ron Hubbard said: "Look, what do I have to do to prove that Scientology works?" Mary Sue Hubbard (the Deputy Commodore of Scientology, the 2nd in command, the Controller of the Guardian's Office, the head of the Guardian's office) she turned to her husband and said: "I've never been exterior with perception". So, poor Otto. Hubbard said: "Right! Okay, run every exteriorization process!" And I think Otto told me he found nineteen of these processes. And he said, I think it was after about three weeks Mary Sue Hubbard said (voice quavering): "No more! Please no more!"
And that was the end of the OT known as Mary Sue Hubbard ever again attempting to apply the technology known as Scientology—that always works and always exteriorizes beings 100% of the time.

That is one of the Scientology's most stunning stories, for many reasons—not the least of which is that it's the perfect showcase for every Scientologist who became ensnared in the hoax. There she was, the number two OT on planet earth. Mary Sue Hubbard spent her entire adult life desperately trying to ensure that the other 8 billion earthlings received the very same OT abilities as her own. Except she, herself, never got any of those priceless OT abilities in the first place!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Mary Sue Hubbard died of breast cancer after 25 years of daily NOTS auditing by Neville Potter in Los Feliz AND 50 Years of Hubbard tech.

It's a shame Mary Sue Hubbard had to suffer and succumb to cancer, especially when all her auditor and C/S had to do was listen to the first 60 SECONDS of this 1961 LRH lecture promoting a 100% guaranteed surefire cancer cure! They all should have listened to and paid attention to Ron's advice:

On the other hand, maybe when Mary Sue screamed at Hubbard on the ship, stridently accusing him of being a charlatan (link), she should have listened to and paid attention to her own advice.

HelluvaHoax!

this post was inspired by another thread
"WHAT IF HUBBARD HAD LIED?"
where F.Bullbait posted a hilarious cartoon

which in turn inspired this DB (Dodo Bird) cartoon. . .

Lee #28

I was thinking the other day of pulling out some old BC Tapes......and recording the sound of LRH trying to breath. Splicing some of them together....but decided it was a terrible idea...

Many times on the Tapes the wet....phlegmatic .....sounds were quite bad......

LRH taking a deep breath....and all that gurgling sound....were quite disturbing.

I just listened to a bit of the Tape HH posted above.....and it sounds like his chest is pretty clear...

But not on the BC tapes...

HelluvaHoax!

I was thinking the other day of pulling out some old BC Tapes......LRH taking a deep breath....and all that gurgling sound....were quite disturbing.

Jeeeeez! I heard all those Briefing Course tapes and don't even recall any gurgling sounds!

I wonder why. Maybe it was what Hubbard once lectured about that he called "THE MIND'S PROTECTION", where the human mind purposely shuts down and does not perceive or register things are are unconfrontable. Kind of like a moment of micro-unconsciousness.

This could be the reason that Scientologists remain in that creepy cult so long, because they cannot even perceive that they are in an unconfrontably creepy and cringey cult, lol.

D

Deleted member 51

Jeeeeez! I heard all those Briefing Course tapes and don't even recall any gurgling sounds!

I wonder why. Maybe it was what Hubbard once lectured about that he called "THE MIND'S PROTECTION", where the human mind purposely shuts down and does not perceive or register things are are unconfrontable. Kind of like a moment of micro-unconsciousness.

This could be the reason that Scientologists remain in that creepy cult so long, because they cannot even perceive that they are in an unconfrontably creepy and cringey cult, lol.

Yeh, that phenomenon really happens! For all those months on beans and rice, I’ve successfully blocked out every single time a Sea Org member farted. :LOL:

That mental protection mechanism is absolutely amazing. :yes:

HelluvaHoax!

THREE NOTABLE QUOTABLE WAYS
TO UN-BESMIRCH THE GOOD
NAME OF L. RON HUBBARD

- - -

"Miscavige has run a continuous propaganda campaign attempting to besmirch the good name of L Ron Hubbard. He has consistently given little interest and funds for defending public relations attacks on Hubbard." Marty Rathbun, formerly the Church of Scientology's #2 highest ranking official, later King of the Indie Scientologists, later yet strident critic of both Scientology and Hubbard and most recently a recovered Scientology shill making professional anti-critic videos for the cult for undisclosed consideration.

"They managed to give Ron Hubbard a bad name, so Ron Hubbard who you and I admire, and hold him as the greatest genius who ever lived, a great man, the greatest man who ever lived, and created, and gave so much to us and all Mankind; his name has become a bad name."Dani Lemberger, Director of the Dror Scientology Center

"There is no one of sufficient stature on this planet to stand in judgment of L. Ron Hubbard." Ken Urquhart, former personal butler to L.Ron Hubbard. Currently a Freezone/Indie auditor.

- - -

I believe that their statements are a revelation!

It reveals that Scientologists are, in fact, not useful idiots.

They are actually useless idiots.

:hattip:

HelluvaHoax!

WHAT A CONCEPT!!!
". . . a continuous propaganda campaign attempting to besmirch
the good name of L Ron Hubbard."
Marty Rathbun,

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF
L. RON HUBBARD TOLD THE
TRUTH 50% OF THE TIME?

JOURNALIST
So what happened to your 2nd wife?

DR. HUBBARD
I never had a second wife.

JOURNALIST
So what happened to your
besmirched good name.

DR. HUBBARD
I never had a good name.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I'm not going to try and diagnose/label what mental illnesses LRH had but it's pretty obvious he was suffering from something. To me the whole idea of body thetans screams of mental illness. He was haunted by invisible Boogeymen throughout his life, and scientology didn't fix it. Shame he never got therapy.

I generally agree with the rough outline posted earlier. It started as a con and eventually he became a believer, in his own con.

Yeah it's hard to pick one particular mindset and belief that Hubbard might have held, mainly because it's just as likely (if not more) that he held ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BELIEFS simultaneously:
HUBBARD'S FERVENT BELIEFS:
1. The tech works!​
2. The tech doesn't work!​
3. I am doing all this for mankind!​
4. I am doing all this for myself, L. Ron Hubbard!​
5. Clear & OT states/powers are real!​
6. Clear & OT states/powers are not real!​
7. All this is to save the universe!​
8. All this is to save money in hidden Swiss Bank Accounts!​
9. I believe in all of the above!​
10. I believe in none of the above!​
11. I believe in some of the above!​
12. I never had any beliefs in the first place.​
13. I do sometimes have beliefs if they can be used momentarily as gimmicks to get what I want by defrauding others and/or myself.​

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"

Yeah it's hard to pick one particular mindset and belief that Hubbard might have held, mainly because it's just as likely (if not more) that he held ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BELIEFS simultaneously:
HUBBARD'S FERVENT BELIEFS:
1. The tech works!​
2. The tech doesn't work!​
3. I am doing all this for mankind!​
4. I am doing all this for myself, L. Ron Hubbard!​
5. Clear & OT states/powers are real!​
6. Clear & OT states/powers are not real!​
7. All this is to save the universe!​
8. All this is to save money in hidden Swiss Bank Accounts!​
9. I believe in all of the above!​
10. I believe in none of the above!​
11. I believe in some of the above!​
12. I never had any beliefs in the first place.​
13. I do sometimes have beliefs if they can be used momentarily as gimmicks to get what I want by defrauding others and/or myself.​

So, it looks like he was human, then. :LOL:

HelluvaHoax!

So, it looks like he was human, then. :LOL:

You are saying L. Ron Hubbard is HUMAN???

Um, you seem to have picked up some "false data" there, somehow.

I am going to share with you now some extremely advanced OT data. It's heavy! Are you sure you are ready for it?

Last warning, because this kind of data can really stir up your upper level case and kill off your MEST body with pneumonia!

Okay, you asked for it.

Good luck, sir!

If you read the following confidential datum and begin to feel queasy or
spinny or start to free-wheel and you begin to go completely insane,
you should immediately contact your nearest Advanced Org
and schedule an emergency auditing session!!!

Ron is not a human...

RON IS A FREAKIN' ALIEN!!!

"I am your friend. I am—NOT from this planet"

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
You are saying L. Ron Hubbard is HUMAN???

Um, you seem to have picked up some "false data" there, somehow.

I am going to share with you now some extremely advanced OT data. It's heavy! Are you sure you are ready for it?

Last warning, because this kind of data can really stir up your upper level case and kill off your MEST body with pneumonia!

Okay, you asked for it.

Good luck, sir!

If you read the following confidential datum and begin to feel queasy or
spinny or start to free-wheel and you begin to go completely insane,
you should immediately contact your nearest Advanced Org
and schedule an emergency auditing session!!!

Ron is not a human...

RON IS A FREAKIN' ALIEN!!!

"I am your friend. I am—NOT from this planet"

OMFG! I got sniffles,,,,,, I'm feelin' kinda odd! If I die I'm gonna blame you !

HelluvaHoax!

OMFG! I got sniffles,,,,,, I'm feelin' kinda odd! If I die I'm gonna blame you !
Please do not blame me! . Because. . .

"I am your friend. I am—NOT from this website."

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

From my perspective, an ability should be demonstrable at any time and any place otherwise 'OT abilities' are just garden variety daily miracles that everyone encounters from time to time. No big deal.

I am afraid that I am not able to agree with your anti-OT bigotry.

Let me cite a real-life experience that actually happened to me!

One day I was cleaning out my garage. As I was moving some boxes around on an upper shelf I noticed an old umbrella that I owned many decades ago when I was on OT III.

Three days later it rained!

OMG, I could not believe it!

But that really happened.

I think even the most hardened cynics have to concede that this miracle is attributable to OT III. When I saw it begin to rain I just started line charging for hours.

What I realized from this OT win is that when I spotted my old umbrella, my havingness came up and thus I was able to have rain. Thus the physical world stops blew and it rained. I know it was 3 days later, but these sort of com lags are expected in the MEST universe.

FREE BONUS WIN: When I used my 37 year old umbrella during that downpour, I obnosed that I was getting drenched because there were huge sections of nylon missing from moths, rats and crumbling mold damage. Becoming soaking-wet sort of invalidated my OT win—but then I cognited that I could simply change my consideration and CONSIDER that I was dry. Thanks Ron.

Although I am a Clear with perfect memory, there is a small percentage
chance that portions and/or all of my narrative recollection above has been
severely altered due to dub in from my unhandled upper level OT case.

Last edited:

Bill

I am afraid that I am not able to agree with your anti-OT bigotry.

Let me cite a real-life experience that actually happened to me!

One day I was cleaning out my garage. As I was moving some boxes around on an upper shelf I noticed an old umbrella that I owned many decades ago when I was on OT III.

Three days later it rained!

OMG, I could not believe it!

But that really happened.

I think even the most hardened cynics have to concede that this miracle is attributable to OT III. When I saw it begin to rain I just started line charging for hours.

What I realized from this OT win is that when I spotted my old umbrella, my havingness came up and thus I was able to have rain. Thus the physical world stops blew and it rained. I know it was 3 days later, but these sort of com lags are expected in the MEST universe.

FREE BONUS WIN: When I used my 37 year old umbrella during that downpour, I obnosed that I was getting drenched because there were huge sections of nylon missing from moths, rats and crumbling mold damage. Becoming soaking-wet sort of invalidated my OT win—but then I cognited that I could simply change my consideration and CONSIDER that I was dry. Thanks Ron.

I remember back when I was a True Believer AND an "OT" being so desperate to experience some, ANY, "OT" phenomena!!! Any lucky coincidence, any good news, ANYTHING happening that I wanted ("postulated") to happen was "OT"!!!!11!

And I knew it wasn't really happening, it wasn't "OT", it wasn't the "tech". I knew it. :duh:

HelluvaHoax!

I remember back when I was a True Believer AND an "OT" being so desperate to experience some, ANY, "OT" phenomena!!! Any lucky coincidence, any good news, ANYTHING happening that I wanted ("postulated") to happen was "OT"!!!!11!

And I knew it wasn't really happening, it wasn't "OT", it wasn't the "tech". I knew it. :duh:
Nice moment you captured there!

I once was driving to a meeting and my car suddenly stalled and I managed to pull off the freeway to the emergency lane. At first I was introverted because as an OT I had pulled in a stalled car.

But then I gathered myself and began postulating very hard that the car would start again. It took quite a while but eventually it started. More miraculous than that was that a vehicle pulled up (before my car started) and put a gallon of gas in my tank.

Some might quibble with whether this was a miracle. But, I stand strong with the certainty that I had the OT predictive powers to sign up for AAA Roadside Assistance program the previous year!

Had it not been for such prescient theta knowingness and Ron's OT levels blessing me with the gift of prophesy (as well as the ability to make it go right to call AAA) I would still be stranded there on that desolate entheta highway, on this slave planet.

Last edited:

Bill

Nice moment you captured there!

I once was driving to a meeting and my car suddenly stalled and I managed to pull off the freeway to the emergency lane. At first I was introverted because as an OT I had pulled in a stalled car.

But then I gathered myself and began postulating very hard that the car would start again. It took quite a while but eventually it started. More miraculous than that was that a vehicle pulled up (before my car started) and put a gallon of gas in my tank.

Some might quibble with whether this was a miracle. But, I stand strong with the certainty that I had the OT predictive powers to sign up for AAA Roadside Assistance program the previous year!

Had it not been for such prescient theta knowingness and Ron's OT levels blessing me with the gift of prophesy (as well as the ability to make it go right to call AAA) I would still be stranded there on that desolate entheta highway, on this slave planet.

Amazing!

At one time I worked in a building far away from any windows. At lunch time, I'd use my OT powers to check if it was raining or not. Then, I'd grab my coat (or not, depending on my perceptions) and go to lunch.

About 20% of the time, I'd be absolutely spot on! What a win!

HelluvaHoax!

I remember back when I was a True Believer AND an "OT" being so desperate to experience some, ANY, "OT" phenomena!!!
Perhaps you just discovered yet another layer of "OT PHENOMENA" that (to varying degrees) all advanced Scientologists have experienced!

def.
miracle hunger -noun: 1. a spiritual hope & hunger sufficiently robust that it alchemically transforms the mundane into the miraculous. 2. in Scientology, Hubbard's alchemical formula that transforms base metals mentals into gold (base) Gods.​

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

cross-posted from another IDEAL THREAD discussing
an IDEAL promo piece from the IDEAL org in the
IDEAL city of Columbus Ohio—that was
IDEALLY debunked by Mike Rinder's
IDEAL whistleblowing blog.
- - -

The following slick promotional flier has more outpoints emanating from it than BTs exploding out of an IDEAL volcano!

Here are a couple of my favorite reasons that Scientologists should blow from their own IDEAL cities and journey to the far more IDEAL remodeled building in Ohio:

DISTRACTION FREE ENVIRONMENT
"Life's difficulties, politics, news, restrictions and distractions all get swept aside when you go full time in Central Ohio. You make more progress and get more gains."
- - Is that even possibly true? Can you really get more gains if you are erasing pre-natal engrams in Ohio than the other 49 states? What about if you went Clear in the neighboring state of Kentucky—would your 100% perfect memory perhaps be 200% more accurate?​
- - Is the Ideal org in Columbus really "distraction free"? Well, to be honest, yes it is. Because even a broken cult is right twice a lifetime. To wit, what possible distractions could there be if you are receiving the full undivided attention of the org's only course supervisor and only auditor when the place is a ghost town with ZERO other students/PCs besides yourself?!​
ISLANDS OF SANITY IN THE MIDWEST
"The state of Ohio is surrounded by 5 states, each within a few hours drive. It is within 600 miles of 50% of the United States population. With half the population of America within a day's drive of our central Ohio Ideal Org, we can truly be an island of sanity for the millions."
- - Okay, I dare you—go ahead and try to clay demo that one! You leave your own city/state and travel vast distances by airplane to arrive in central Ohio. You are going there because once you arrive and get unpacked, you can then rent a car and drive a full day, 600 miles away, so you can be near Americans that don't live in Ohio. Sure, I can see how that would be an island of sanity. LOL