The Scientologirl Independent Scientology YouTube channel associated with the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains

Veda

It's not hate it's frustration. We're flashing our headlights at you yelling out the window as you speed by us going miles down the dead-end road we just came back from.

Careful... the bridge is out.
That might not resonate with Scientologirl, who is at the beginning the "Bridge" and sees many actually existing levels before her.

It's true that Hubbard misled Scientologists when he told them there were many more unreleased OT levels, finalized and written up, and ready to go. (Miscavige, to his displeasure, discovered this in 1987, and it's been a giant "withhold" from the membership ever since.)

However, Scientologirl is an Independent Scientologist (who is actually a Reformed Scientologist but doesn't know it yet) and, unlike CofS members, she has old OT 4, 5, 6, and 7 on her Grade Chart, with old OT 5, 6, and 7 being more-or-less fun recycled Rosicrucianism.

Then she has the Advanced Org of the Great Plains' version of Bill Robertson's Excalibur and, if she wants it, over thirty additional OT levels from Ron's Orgs. (Where's she'd have the opportunity to run Bill Robertson's "case.")

So there's plenty of Bridge.

The question is, a bridge to what?

The nature of subject changes after it becomes confidential. Most Scientologists think the really good stuff is the confidential part. In reality, the opposite is the true.

After the subject becomes confidential one is, in corporate Scientology, mostly, running Hubbard "case," not one's own.

A person looking at a Scientology Grade Chart will naturally assume, "If it was good at the lower part, then the higher part must be even better, and the highest part must be really terrific."

What really happens is that, beyond a certain point, Scientology begins to take over the person.

The idea is to use Scientology in a beneficial manner and, then, having wins, eventually separate from the total package of Scientology - the total package includes the belief that one must always do the next level.

Link to Those who "quit fast" thread.

________________​

Hubbard, in 1963, described what was to soon become his own "upper levels" while criticizing psychiatry:

"Psychiatry is authoritarian and tells the person what's wrong with him, often introducing a new lie. Scientology finds out what's wrong with the person from the person."

IMO, it's a good idea to not to let anyone (including Hubbard through his materials), especially while "in session," tell you the contents of your own mind or space. That's a violation of the spirit of the Auditors Code.

Studying wisdom is always a good idea, but not being told what only you can truly know, such as what's in your space or in your mind.

Volney Mathison, in 1954, spotted Hubbard M.O. of using "enemy tactics" on his own membership.

"First he [as their 'greatest friend'] denounces and exposes... then he uses the very power he as denounced."

This leaves his followers with their guards down and defenseless.​

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Since she insists, let her find out. By then, there will be more therapists familiar with the handling of ex-scn scam survivors and their broken noggins.

That bridge is certainly out, it goes the wrong direction - it's purpose is the collection of money.

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Since she insists, let her find out. By then, there will be more therapists familiar with the handling of ex-scn scam survivors and their broken noggins.

That bridge is certainly out, it goes the wrong direction - it's purpose is the collection of money.
I think the thing that stopped the cult from sending me promo crap and calling me on the phone in 2013(?) was my posting about seeing a VA psych. Not a peep from them ever since, lol.

(Hey, it's a heads up for people bothered by the cult sending promo shit. We can consider it "The Nuclear Option" if you really want them to STOP contacting you)

Anyway, it was a hoot. It was therapeutic for me to describe the cult, it's lingo and attempt to explain it all to the shrink. My S.O. time was particularly interesting to her. She was fascinated, having heard of $cientology but never really getting the inside scoop so to speak. It turned into me educating her on the $cn. cult over 4 or 5 visits. Definitely helped me to externalize my recent (2011) near death $cn. experience and see the cult for the complete lunatic idiocy it is.

I asked her about drugs and if they use them. Not that I wanted any, (I've been a no drug guy way before I ever heard of $cn.) She said she couldn't prescribe them without a second opinion and that led into me explaining the cult ideas about drugs, psych drugs etc. I understand that certain people may actually need them at times. Her opinion was pretty much the same, she told me she didn't like to prescribe them unless it was really almost a last resort. She completely understood the addictive nature and hazards of them.

The whole thing was like talking to a friend and going into deep detail about my experiences and trying to explain the cult. She was at times flabbergasted as any sane person would be at the cults contortions. We laughed our asses off at how ridiculous it was.

So yeah, I saw a psych. It was good.
I think I helped in her professional education about the $cn. cult and made it more possible for her to understand and assist other cult survivors.

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I was talking to someone back a few years ago, that was one foot in and one foot out. We spoke and he mentioned "being right" about something and he was always thinking and looking for ways something was right in regards to the cult, and I said "oh yes, that's confirmation bias!" and he agreed. He was talking with an EO a few weeks later and mentioned the term confirmation bias, and the EO screamed "That's a psych term!"

I used to think that we could haul all the psych terminology to the dump because it was false.

I now know for a fact, most of what I was taught in scientology was false, and should be hauled to the dump.

Veda

Gentle reminder... This thread is in the Freezone, Indy, and other flavors of Scientology section.

There are people who were members of the CofS for a long time, some having also been in the Sea Org, who have never experienced being involved with non CofS variants where auditing, etc. occurs.

Whatever one might think of the non CofS variants, they are not the same as the CofS.

Have seen comments, now and then, directed at non CofS people, that seem to be directed at the CofS, which is odd, as these are people who have chosen not to be part of the CofS.

Often this is a phase.

For example...

March 1984 SP Declare of Jon Atack for organizing splinter groups and squirreling:

Scientologirl

A new independent Scientologist with AOGP
Thanks for everyone's reply.

Here we have people from different backgrounds all having different realities - it seems some think the entirety of Scientology is a scam, others think some stuff works, and then very few on here believe it does work (the Scientologists, indy or not). I've always been a skeptic of things. I laugh at psychics and I cringe at mediums, I probably shouldn't given I'm a Scientologist but I'm not there yet. I'm well aware that Scientology has questionable things in it, but coming from someone who was always a meek little mouse to someone who is (in her own estimation) kicking ass in life for the first time, there is nothing I'd rather do. Where Scientology goes wrong, I believe, is where group ethics are enforced. I think many of you have unfortunately been under much of that. If one takes out group ethics from Scientology, and is instead self-determined individualism instead of other-determined collectivism, that's where people flourish. Unfortunately I do think LRH broke his Normal Condition formula on "Don't change anything." It started with What's true for you is true, and ended with things like Fair-game and forced disconnection, even though he revoked both of these eventually.

As I said in one of my videos, when you have the pressure of wanting to help the entirety of mankind, it seems speed and force might have been the only solution immediately available to LRH. It doesn't take away from the fact that he spent roughly 30 years working on Scientology, that people do get better regardless of opinions (I am proof of that and I'd appreciate no one invalidating me on it) and Scientology is the better option out of the psych industry and many other impractical religions combined. These are all things true for me, and I'd still encourage you to find things that are true for you, regardless if we're in disagreement or not.

Veda

Thanks for everyone's reply.

Here we have people from different backgrounds all having different realities - it seems some think the entirety of Scientology is a scam, others think some stuff works, and then very few on here believe it does work (the Scientologists, indy or not). I've always been a skeptic of things. I laugh at psychics and I cringe at mediums, I probably shouldn't given I'm a Scientologist but I'm not there yet. I'm well aware that Scientology has questionable things in it, but coming from someone who was always a meek little mouse to someone who is (in her own estimation) kicking ass in life for the first time, there is nothing I'd rather do. Where Scientology goes wrong, I believe, is where group ethics are enforced. I think many of you have unfortunately been under much of that. If one takes out group ethics from Scientology, and is instead self-determined individualism instead of other-determined collectivism, that's where people flourish. Unfortunately I do think LRH broke his Normal Condition formula on "Don't change anything." It started with What's true for you is true, and ended with things like Fair-game and forced disconnection, even though he revoked both of these eventually.
Good to hear from you.

Scientology, under Hubbard, changed over the years, and not always for the better.

The seeds of what became the Fair Game and Disconnection policies were already firmly planted in the 1951 book Science of Survival. John Sanborn, Hubbard's book editor, tried to convince him to remove certain passages from Science of Survival and he refused.

There's an abundance of evidence to show that the practice of Fair Game and the practice of Disconnection were never discontinued.

There's a certain consistency to some things in Hubbard's outlook.

"I can make Napoleon look like a punk." From the August 1938 letter, shortly after the writing the unpublished manuscript Excalibur.

"I can make Captain Bligh look like a Sunday school teacher," from the 1967 Policy Letter Discipline, SPs, and Admin.

From the hoax "Russian" Psycho-politics textbook of 1955: "A psycho-political operative... can more and more operate in an atmosphere of emergency which again excuses his use of [extreme measures]."

From the original Fair Game Law of March 1965: "Due to the extreme urgency of our mission, I have worked to remove some of the fundamental barriers to our progress... A Suppressive Person or group becomes Fair Game..."

Link to the Faux Cancellation of Disconnection thread

As I said in one of my videos, when you have the pressure of wanting to help the entirety of mankind, it seems speed and force might have been the only solution immediately available to LRH.
Would it have been alright to, in effect, "brainwash" people - "assert and maintain dominion over thoughts and loyalties" - if, at some point in a hypothetical future, one would be giving them "total freedom"?

During the 1960s, Hubbard wrote that Scientology can demand total discipline as it can deliver total freedom - yet, as is now obvious, total freedom (the actual state of Operating Thetan) never was delivered.

Some have largely jettisoned much of Scientology after 1960 or the mid 1960s, in an attempt to avoid "Hubbard breaking his own rules," or "violating his own philosophy," etc., The trouble with that is Hubbard "broke his own rules" from the onset. In early 1952 he wildly violated the spirit of the Auditor's Code by announcing on the front page, of the book What to Audit, that, "This is a cold blooded and factual account of your last sixty trillion years."

None of this will matter to someone is under the spell of Hubbard's words, and the spell of his voice.

It does seem that Hubbard had a self-serving hidden agenda, mixed with his other motives.

It doesn't take away from the fact that he spent roughly 30 years working on Scientology, that people do get better regardless of opinions (I am proof of that and I'd appreciate no one invalidating me on it) and Scientology is the better option out of the psych industry and many other impractical religions combined. These are all things true for me, and I'd still encourage you to find things that are true for you, regardless if we're in disagreement or not.
Link to the Those who "quit fast" thread, which describes people who got better, and then exited Scientology before they became repositories of Scientological significance and justifications.

NotsoNutsoNow

I listened to about half of the video ... Scientology most certainly does believe in aliens which are supposedly attached to everyones body (lol) and it is a cult ... you don't find out about the 'attached aliens' (they call them 'body thetans') until OT3 so I'm doing anyone who is interested a favour.

No need to thank me.

:eyeroll:
According to El Con, Body thetans are not just attached to your body they constitute you - you are made of body thetans.

(Ref: The Technical Bulletins Of Dianetics And Scientology Volume XIV THE O.T. (Operating Thetan) LEVELS (https://file.wikileaks.org/file/scientology-ot-levels.pdf).)

Veda

According to El Con, Body thetans are not just attached to your body they constitute you - you are made of body thetans.

(Ref: The Technical Bulletins Of Dianetics And Scientology Volume XIV THE O.T. (Operating Thetan) LEVELS (https://file.wikileaks.org/file/scientology-ot-levels.pdf).)
The objective of this thread - I think - is to be helpful, not harmful, or to drive the person away permanently.

Giving the entire "Volume 14" - and thanks for doing that, as it's a display of the significance and "case" that Hubbard superimposed over (and inserted into) "advanced" Scientologists - without identifying the specific item referenced, is too close to gaslighting for comfort. It requires the person to read the entire text while searching for a statement.

Even per (mental breakdown number one [1967] and number two [1978]) Hubbard's notion that the universe is "crawling" with etheric fleas, the correct answer, - according to him - to "Who are you" is still, ultimately, "Me." It may be a blank "me" (excellent for regging or for Sea Org recruiting) but it's still "me."

Could you identify, specifically, where Hubbard stated that "body thetans constitute you"?

I don't really want to read this stuff again, and that's not what I remember.

Thanks.

NotsoNutsoNow

The objective of this thread - I think - is to be helpful, not harmful, or to drive the person away permanently.

Giving the entire "Volume 14" - and thanks for doing that, as it's a display of the significance and "case" that Hubbard superimposed over (and inserted into) "advanced" Scientologists - without identifying the specific item referenced, is too close to gaslighting for comfort. It requires the person to read the entire text while searching for a statement.

Even per (mental breakdown number one [1967] and number two [1978]) Hubbard's notion that the universe is "crawling" with etheric fleas, the correct answer, - according to him - to "Who are you" is still, ultimately, "Me." It may be a blank "me" (excellent for regging or for Sea Org recruiting) but it's still "me."

Could you identify, specifically, where Hubbard stated that "body thetans constitute you"?

I don't really want to read this stuff again, and that's not what I remember.

Thanks.
I think it is a bit rich inferring I am being harmful, intending to drive people away, Gaslighting and wrong.

My approach to the Dianetic$ scam and its add-on sham, $cientology, is to enlighten readers quickly.

Elaborating, rather than enduring the pain, for instance, Permanent Traumatic Stress Disorder (my terminology), many ex-cultists have endured, my information cuts to the chase, enabling readers to know exactly where the devious and dishonest Cult of $cientology cultists are coming from, for example, Kate Ceberano and her husband, Lee Rogers, outright lying at 3:55:

Kate Ceberano Denies OT3 Alien Xenu For Scientology On Kerri Ann And Invalidates Jason Beghe (
),

which infers Jason Beghe and many others are liars.

I also consider the namby-pamby approach favoured by some is falling in line with the Cult of $cientology's wicked agenda.

When Christians talk about Christianity they generally refer to two fundamentals, The Immaculate Birth and Jesus dying on the cross for our sins, not the volumes of material that fills seminaries.

The entire '(Pre-)O.T. volume' is available free for everyone who has Internet access. I just provided the link. And, much of the OT VIII. (whatever version) material is also free to view, so I’m hardly going over novice readers’ heads or providing 'shock value' nor am willing to promote a ‘hidden data’ line.

When referencing material from the (Pre-)O.T. volume I used the APA referencing style rather than Harvard referencing style.

Hint: You don't have to read the whole volume, just put in search facility 'body thetan/s' and 'bt/s'.
You may also like to read: Essays On Scientology (Pre-) OT III Scientologys “Secret” Course Rewritten For Beginners Jon Atack, in particular:

‘According to Scientology theory, we are all multiple personalities made up of hundreds of compacted extraterrestrial entities.

Hope this helps.

PS: Don’t think of this as a pink sheet - it's just informative, friendly advice.

NotsoNutsoNow

[

Wow! Me too!

I am looking for someone to twin with on auditing out alien ghosts. Since 1967 when Dr. Hubbard discovered Xenu and the alien ghosts that make earth a living prison-planet hell, I have been searching for someone to twin with.

One of the high ranking auditors at the org indicated to me that the STOPS and LOSSES i was experiencing on failing to find a twin were due to alien ghosts. He said that alien ghosts were ruining my life.

I asked him what I should do and he r-factored me that I should "make it go right to find a twin".

I complained that not being able to find a twin WAS my ruin so how could I find a twin before doing the alien ghost rundown? I mean, my reactive ghosts were stopping me from succeeding!

It's kind of a catch-22 thing.

After reading your post I feel hope again that I have found a twin!!!

Do you have any similar problems or ruins related to alien ghosts?

If you listen to RON'S JOURNAL '67, Ron states that "a very great catastrophe" occurred in this universe 75 million years ago "....and since that time it has been a dessert!"

At first I felt it was a huge win that the entire universe was like a delicious dessert. I asked my course supervisor if it was possibly a typo, where Ron really meant "desert"---but he looked at me with tone 40 and asked "WHAT DOES YOUR MATERIAL STATE?!" I had to admit, the transcript said dessert. Then he made me do a clay demo of how life on this planet is like a dessert. That helped and I am really starting to get the concept!

Anyways, there are great benefits for anyone to twin with me I am an executive at PLAY-DOH Corporation, so we can get as much clay as we want for free. Sound good?

Wow! Me too!

I am looking for someone to twin with on auditing out alien ghosts. Since 1967 when Dr. Hubbard discovered Xenu and the alien ghosts that make earth a living prison-planet hell, I have been searching for someone to twin with.

One of the high ranking auditors at the org indicated to me that the STOPS and LOSSES i was experiencing on failing to find a twin were due to alien ghosts. He said that alien ghosts were ruining my life.

I asked him what I should do and he r-factored me that I should "make it go right to find a twin".

I complained that not being able to find a twin WAS my ruin so how could I find a twin before doing the alien ghost rundown? I mean, my reactive ghosts were stopping me from succeeding!

It's kind of a catch-22 thing.

After reading your post I feel hope again that I have found a twin!!!

Do you have any similar problems or ruins related to alien ghosts?

If you listen to RON'S JOURNAL '67, Ron states that "a very great catastrophe" occurred in this universe 75 million years ago "....and since that time it has been a dessert!"

At first I felt it was a huge win that the entire universe was like a delicious dessert. I asked my course supervisor if it was possibly a typo, where Ron really meant "desert"---but he looked at me with tone 40 and asked "WHAT DOES YOUR MATERIAL STATE?!" I had to admit, the transcript said dessert. Then he made me do a clay demo of how life on this planet is like a dessert. That helped and I am really starting to get the concept!

Anyways, there are great benefits for anyone to twin with me I am an executive at PLAY-DOH Corporation, so we can get as much clay as we want for free. Sound good?

I am into some training at the moment but I was caught in a bit of a dilemma so listened to the following to clear things up:

YouTube Hubbard Loses His Shit (
)

NotsoNutsoNow

In one sense you're very lucky. You wont have to lose a lifes savings, go bankrupt, disconnect from family members, waste decades of your life in the S.O. and the many, many other 'fun things' experienced by a lot of people on this forum. You'll experience the friendly, fluffy part of $cientology. So your disappointment when the penny drops and you finally realize $cientology is 98 & 44/100th's % bullshit will not be as devastating to you. I'd say enjoy it now. In years to come you'll look back and it'll be just another episode in your life rather than a major life issue that had to be overcome.
And, the number of ex-Cult of $cientology cultists stands at between 97.5 percent and 98.9 percent, which means the 2½ percenters and the 1.1s have remained Deluded Beings and Suppressive Psychopaths.

NotsoNutsoNow

Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains "Scientologirl" Video:

My Bridge update and 5 practical uses for being a Clear in (independent) Scientology

Show me what you can objectively do now you couldn't do before you became a so-called Clear.

HelluvaHoax!

If Scientologists could only eliminate all the bad parts of Scientology (Clearing, OT, Xenu, Ethics, lying about supernatural powers, et al) they'd actually have something quite practical and useful.

Clay.

It's an extremely workable technology if you are trying to watch something on TV and one of the kids keeps talking and fussing. You just give it to them to play with. If that doesn't get them quiet fast, Ron has other small children technology---like throwing them in a standard chain locker for days.

Irayam

Video: Why (independent) Scientologists don't like the Psychiatric Industry - Clay Demos!

According to my old memories of the student's hat, these clay demos should receive a "FLUNK!

NotsoNutsoNow

That might not resonate with Scientologirl, who is at the beginning the "Bridge" and sees many actually existing levels before her.

It's true that Hubbard misled Scientologists when he told them there were many more unreleased OT levels, finalized and written up, and ready to go. (Miscavige, to his displeasure, discovered this in 1987, and it's been a giant "withhold" from the membership ever since.)

However, Scientologirl is an Independent Scientologist (who is actually a Reformed Scientologist but doesn't know it yet) and, unlike CofS members, she has old OT 4, 5, 6, and 7 on her Grade Chart, with old OT 5, 6, and 7 being more-or-less fun recycled Rosicrucianism.

Then she has the Advanced Org of the Great Plains' version of Bill Robertson's Excalibur and, if she wants it, over thirty additional OT levels from Ron's Orgs. (Where's she'd have the opportunity to run Bill Robertson's "case.")

So there's plenty of Bridge.

The question is, a bridge to what?

The nature of subject changes after it becomes confidential. Most Scientologists think the really good stuff is the confidential part. In reality, the opposite is the true.

After the subject becomes confidential one is, in corporate Scientology, mostly, running Hubbard "case," not one's own.

A person looking at a Scientology Grade Chart will naturally assume, "If it was good at the lower part, then the higher part must be even better, and the highest part must be really terrific."

What really happens is that, beyond a certain point, Scientology begins to take over the person.

The idea is to use Scientology in a beneficial manner and, then, having wins, eventually separate from the total package of Scientology - the total package includes the belief that one must always do the next level.

Link to Those who "quit fast" thread.

________________​

Hubbard, in 1963, described what was to soon become his own "upper levels" while criticizing psychiatry:

"Psychiatry is authoritarian and tells the person what's wrong with him, often introducing a new lie. Scientology finds out what's wrong with the person from the person."

IMO, it's a good idea to not to let anyone (including Hubbard through his materials), especially while "in session," tell you the contents of your own mind or space. That's a violation of the spirit of the Auditors Code.

Studying wisdom is always a good idea, but not being told what only you can truly know, such as what's in your space or in your mind.

Volney Mathison, in 1954, spotted Hubbard M.O. of using "enemy tactics" on his own membership.

"First he [as their 'greatest friend'] denounces and exposes... then he uses the very power he as denounced."

This leaves his followers with their guards down and defenseless.​
I disagree the upper levels were to crack El Con's 'case'. The upper levels are bullshit, I doubt one could crack a nut with bullshit, even figuratively.

How one may have been able to crack El Con's 'case' is by running:

Still another process (mental therapy action) was “Tell me your problem”. “How does it seem to you now?” This almost runs the whole ‘case’ (Rids the Patient of almost all his/her innate or acquired incurable, uncontrollable, insatiable mental, emotional and physical current and memory anguishes.).

(Ref: HCOB 31 March 1960 THE PRESENT TIME PROBLEM (short duration – up to a year) Online edition.)
Wow, this is a very generous offer. Of course lrh's breakthrough discovery of twinning must be applied. Incredible how anyone thinks they can learn without a twin! Unfortunately I have already found a twin, I will be twinning with myself.
Is anything like having sex with yourself?

He-man

Hero extraordinary
[

I am into some training at the moment but I was caught in a bit of a dilemma so listened to the following to clear things up:

YouTube Hubbard Loses His Shit (
)
Man I remember having to listen to that droning crap for hours, not understanding why it didn't even make any sense to me(maybe because it just don't...).
Wasn't even amusing to hear Ron loose his shit - does that mean I've finally reached the EP of Scientology altogether?

NotsoNutsoNow

I didn't like the trolls - when someone continually posts negative things, it is clear they have an agenda. Some can be "reasonable" about this - I don't feel like it - there's enough internet space for that negativity to exist elsewhere. Thanks for your comment though.
I can guarantee the people who are posting opposing opinions have collectively thousands of times more knowledge and years of experience than you, yet you seem to think you are more knowledgeable and have more experience than them.
Two items.

First, Scientologirl has a new video:

In Memory of L. Ron Hubbard - Founder of Scientology

Second, here is your chance. Scientologirl is soliciting questions that she will answer in a video:

Advanced Organization of the Great Plains

View attachment 7777
Are you aware El Con in his OT VIII notes claimed he was Mohammad in a past life?.