The Scientologirl Independent Scientology YouTube channel associated with the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
The Scientologirl Independent Scientology YouTube channel associated with the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains.

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Published on Aug 13, 2020

In the 21st century, it's hard to believe such a workable religion such as Scientology isn't popular within the younger folk. I hope to change that and dispel the crazy myths of the subject (especially within independent Scientology) and show people that there are many misconceptions about the subject.

AOGP: AOGP - Uniting Independent Scientology

.* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

ABOUT:

Scientologirl

About

I am a girl. I am also an independent Scientologist - basically, that means I am not affiliated with the Church at all and get my training and auditing from independent Scientologists, namely: AOGP and STOSA. Follow my journey up the Scientology Bridge in a NEVER BEFORE SEEN recorded journey of someone going up the Scientology Bridge! I'm excited to debunk many myths surrounding Scientology and I guess just to learn along the way as well. The actual subject of our "cult" as many would call it ("did she really just say that?!!") is slowly but surely dying because the subject can be SO confusing and well, anything that seems too strange or different from our reality has ALWAYS gotten bad flack because: "what man fears, he tends to destroy." ~ William Butler. Basically, everything seems "crazy" until it doesn't, and living in the 21st century, independent Scientology is a new-age religion that everyone could use, and with my channel, I intend on showing everyone how! Please Subscribe! :)

Veda

The Scientologirl Independent Scientology YouTube channel associated with the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains.

Published on Aug 13, 2020

In the 21st century, it's hard to believe such a workable religion such as Scientology isn't popular within the younger folk. I hope to change that and dispel the crazy myths of the subject (especially within independent Scientology) and show people that there are many misconceptions about the subject.

AOGP: AOGP - Uniting Independent Scientology

ABOUT:

Scientologirl

About

I am a girl. I am also an independent Scientologist - basically, that means I am not affiliated with the Church at all and get my training and auditing from independent Scientologists, namely: AOGP and STOSA. Follow my journey up the Scientology Bridge in a NEVER BEFORE SEEN recorded journey of someone going up the Scientology Bridge! I'm excited to debunk many myths surrounding Scientology and I guess just to learn along the way as well. The actual subject of our "cult" as many would call it ("did she really just say that?!!") is slowly but surely dying because the subject can be SO confusing and well, anything that seems too strange or different from our reality has ALWAYS gotten bad flack because: "what man fears, he tends to destroy." ~ William Butler. Basically, everything seems "crazy" until it doesn't, and living in the 21st century, independent Scientology is a new-age religion that everyone could use, and with my channel, I intend on showing everyone how! Please Subscribe! :)

Perhaps, ISNOI News, you could let Scientologirl know that there's a thread of ESMBR about her videos.

She's obviously a novice, and seems to be a nice person.

TrevAnon

Big list researcher
Perhaps, ISNOI News, you could let Scientologirl know that there's a thread of ESMBR about her videos. She's obviously a novice, and seems to be a nice person.
Unfortunately, I cannot. I am not on YouTube or Facebook, her only links.
Done
Knipsel.PNG
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vsZ97R4Ts&lc=UgyBKBDlZQKiK3EZ4IJ4AaABAg

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
I listened to about half of the video ... Scientology most certainly does believe in aliens which are supposedly attached to everyones body (lol) and it is a cult ... you don't find out about the 'attached aliens' (they call them 'body thetans') until OT3 so I'm doing anyone who is interested a favour.

No need to thank me.

:eyeroll:

Veda

kinda cute. hehe
Welcome.

The Incredible String Band introduced me to Scientology. They became aware of it about the time I did. Knowing they were involved, motivated me to check it out - at the New York Org.

Shortly before that, Leonard Cohen was a student in the New York Scientology Academy:

Cohen received auditing on the Lower Grades and decided he had probably received the best that Scientology had to offer, so he quietly, and diplomatically, departed.

Written after moving on:

Back to the Incredible String Band:

Their involvement initially benefited them, as they did the lower grades. Later, as they ventured into the upper levels, concern about mixing practices, and re-stimulating the R6 bank, inhibited their music.

They have been ex-Scientologists, now, for many years.

Some songs written before involvement with Scientology:

ISNOINews

I listened to about half of the video ... Scientology most certainly does believe in aliens which are supposedly attached to everyones body (lol) and it is a cult ... you don't find out about the 'attached aliens' (they call them 'body thetans') until OT3 so I'm doing anyone who is interested a favour.

No need to thank me.

:eyeroll:
In my experience, the Scientologists who went through OT 3 (or know the Xenu story) and know about body thetans engage in the annoying and pathetically desperate semantic "acceptance truth" of telling themselves that body thetans are not really "aliens," so they aren't really lying when they say Scientology doesn't believe in aliens.

In other words, they first lie to themselves

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
In my experience, the Scientologists who went through OT 3 (or know the Xenu story) and know about body thetans engage in the annoying and pathetically desperate semantic "acceptance truth" of telling themselves that body thetans are not really "aliens," so they aren't really lying when they say Scientology doesn't believe in aliens.

In other words, they first lie to themselves
Very true ... scientologists often indulge in a bit of word clownery especially when love bombing and recruiting, but I refuse to play their silly games so am calling it as it really is ... which means anything unwanted, bizzare and attached is alien.

:D

Dotey OT

We Finally Got a Puppy!
Bated breath.
I am such a curmudgeon. My apologies to all. It seems I am not the same person that I once was. At least in my opinion. I did have mucho bunches of auditing, a couple L's, etc. I guess it did't work. I am pretty happy not to be in the cult. Haven't had a reg cycle in a few years. Haven't been asked to replace myself lately. Haven't been late for a muster. Haven't been in an "All Hands" lately either. Haven't worked eighty hours in a week in a while. Haven't missed my own birthday in over twenty years.

Welcome to Scientologirl! SquirrelGirl!

Between the two of us here in this household we spent just short of $ 700,000.00. That includes our own personal auditing, donations that we have made to ideal orgs, IAS, etc. We are patrons with honors, and fairly high level donors for ideal orgs, can't say exactly for reasons of, well, we don't want to be on the radar.

Karen#1

I am such a curmudgeon. My apologies to all. It seems I am not the same person that I once was. At least in my opinion. I did have mucho bunches of auditing, a couple L's, etc. I guess it did't work. I am pretty happy not to be in the cult. Haven't had a reg cycle in a few years. Haven't been asked to replace myself lately. Haven't been late for a muster. Haven't been in an "All Hands" lately either. Haven't worked eighty hours in a week in a while. Haven't missed my own birthday in over twenty years.

Between the two of us here in this household we spent just short of $ 700,000.00. That includes our own personal auditing, donations that we have made to ideal orgs, IAS, etc. We are patrons with honors, and fairly high level donors for ideal orgs, can't say exactly for reasons of, well, we don't want to be on the radar.

Dotey OT how did you and Scientologirl! spend $700,000 together ? Are you related ?

ISNOINews

Just to be fair, I will note that, as stated in the OP, Scientologirl is doing services at the Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains. Thus, much of what you are talking about -- e.g.., the IAS, Ideal Orgs -- wouldn't apply to her.

onceuponatime

Dotey OT how did you and Scientologirl! spend $700,000 together ? Are you related ?
Dotey is referring to herself and her husband, not Scientologirl. Pretty sure of that anyways.

Just to be fair, I will note that, as stated in the OP, Scientologirl is doing services at the Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains. Thus, much of what you are talking about -- e.g.., the IAS, Ideal Orgs -- wouldn't apply to her.
I'm curious, I'm sure it won't be 700,000, but how much will it cost at aogp? Does anyone know the cost at aogp from bottom to top?