The Scientologirl Independent Scientology YouTube channel associated with the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains

NotsoNutsoNow

Lowered in the well?! I never heard that one before. More details si vous plait! LOL

Reminds me of other OT resourcefulness, like the old "Advanced Org" in Los Angeles where they did not have the opportunity apply the over-boarding tech. Instead they ingeniously ordered Class VIII students who made an auditing error out into the parking lot where they hosed them down.

Keep in mind that this was at a time Hubbard had already created the Student Hat Course and delivered all those long taped lectures about the 100% workable "Study Tech" that provided both the cause and the cure for auditors making mistakes. Thus there were two (2) "equal and opposite pieces of tech" (see Hubbard Law of Commotion) to correct flubby auditors. MU tech and Water Tech.

I have long considered that Scientology missed an enormous opportunity to streamline and accelerate auditor training by updating the course room handling of MUs. For example, when giving one's twin a star-rate checkout and asking for the definition of a word, if the student gives a wrong definition or com lags, a squirt gun could immediately be deployed to squirt them. Dr. Hubbard didn't specify but to ensure the word is thoroughly cleared a SuperSoaker would be ideally used to thoroughly soak them.

ACADEMY WORD CLEARER

I will chase up the Saint Hill well reference :).

freethinker

Controversial

NotsoNutsoNow

• 1963-5 Report Of The Board Of Enquiry Into Scientology State Of Victoria Australia By Justice Kevin Victor Anderson Queen’s Counsel (Report Of The Board Of Enquiry Into Scientology ( The Anderson Report )

Last edited by a moderator:

NotsoNutsoNow

El Con never stopped fair gaming and disconnecting - witness John McMaster - the world's first real Clear - which occurred during El Con's watch and post the so-called cancellation of El Con's Fair Game policy.

Your opening statement is absolute bullshit.

And, like El Con you're a condescending bullshit artist.

El Con was evil!!!!

I am no longer going to dignify your narrow-minded, biased, factually incorrect contributions with a reply, and I would prefer you don't comment on my contributions.

That's it!!!!

NotsoNutsoNow

'As crazy as it is, nowhere does it state that, ultimately, deep down, there is no individual, and that a person is, inherently, constituted by Body Thetans.'

I gave you four references. If you don't want to accept them that's your prerogative - but now it's time to move on.

However, I would prefer you stop dramatizing service facsimiles with me, evaluating and invalidating me, and trying to side-track the issues like some Marcab Race Track Driver with atomic bombs, you're acting like 'silly' El Con.

By the way, regarding service facsimiles, El Con didn't even get the definition right.

Everything he touched he got wrong - including the flows - there are not one, three, four, seven or eight flows - I count twenty-five – which is one of the reasons Patients couldn’t be cracked - but another or others may come up with more.

From what you have written it's clear you're still a pro-Cult of $cientology cultist, especially for the period from 1952 to the mid-1960s, 'El Con's anti-Dianetic$ era', justifying his warped and wicked endeavours, covertly flying the evil filth's flag.

However, any Dianetic$ and $cientology is a bad mix under any guise - one drop of sewage in fine wine and it becomes sewerage.

With respect to the 'final barrier' - Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health was just one of the dozens of El Con 'final barriers' - so-called El Con discoveries, developments and 'newbies' that were going to fix mankind for good - except for suppressive persons, the overboarded and any four-year-old deaf-mute paper munchers - in El Con's words cocksucking cunts, which is rather ironical and hypocritical of Ol' Yella, as he claimed he was Cecil John Rhodes, founder of Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe, who was a renowned homosexual, in a past life.

El Con was an evil intentioned prick from the start, way back before 1952, where the schizophrenic criminal conman was covertly hostilely trying to muck up people's minds. Go back and read the many recounts of his life from renowned and well-researched non-Cult of $cientology cultists and sources.

Perhaps you should also join a pro-Cult of $cientology site and abandon this one.

That's it!!!!

NotsoNutsoNow

Lowered in the well?! I never heard that one before. More details si vous plait! LOL

Reminds me of other OT resourcefulness, like the old "Advanced Org" in Los Angeles where they did not have the opportunity apply the over-boarding tech. Instead they ingeniously ordered Class VIII students who made an auditing error out into the parking lot where they hosed them down.

Keep in mind that this was at a time Hubbard had already created the Student Hat Course and delivered all those long taped lectures about the 100% workable "Study Tech" that provided both the cause and the cure for auditors making mistakes. Thus there were two (2) "equal and opposite pieces of tech" (see Hubbard Law of Commotion) to correct flubby auditors. MU tech and Water Tech.

I have long considered that Scientology missed an enormous opportunity to streamline and accelerate auditor training by updating the course room handling of MUs. For example, when giving one's twin a star-rate checkout and asking for the definition of a word, if the student gives a wrong definition or com lags, a squirt gun could immediately be deployed to squirt them. Dr. Hubbard didn't specify but to ensure the word is thoroughly cleared a SuperSoaker would be ideally used to thoroughly soak them.

ACADEMY WORD CLEARER

‘It is also rumoured that some really bad cases of Doubt were lowered to the bottom of the well at Saint Hill to help them sort things out in cool and quiet surroundings.’

(Ref: The Mind Benders, Scientology by Cyril Vosper 10. Ethics (The Mind Benders, Scientology - Chapter 10 - Cyril Vosper).)

HelluvaHoax!

Scientologygirl said: "Where Scientology goes wrong, I believe, is where group ethics are enforced."
COMMENT: No, where Scientology goes wrong is pathologically lying to and defrauding people. Hubbard and all Scientologists who did the "Bridge" know that there is no Clear and no OT. Have you attained Clear and/or OT?

Scientology girl said: "It doesn't take away from the fact that he spent roughly 30 years working on Scientology, that people do get better regardless of opinions."
COMMENT: Sometimes a condition does improve in Scientology. Likewise, if you are dehydrated a glass of water will improve your health. Too bad most of Scientology's water bottles contain a lethal Kool Aid. If what you claim ("people do get better") is true---why then do 98% of the people blow Scientology?

FREE BONUS COMMENT: You labeled me a troll. Just because someone knows far more than you do about Scientology and shares their views with you--it does not make them a troll. It makes them "experienced" or "expert". This is a discussion board, get used to discussions. I am not auditing you.

Dotey OT

Dis-Membered
Scientologygirl said: "Where Scientology goes wrong, I believe, is where group ethics are enforced."
COMMENT: No, where Scientology goes wrong is pathologically lying to and defrauding people. Hubbard and all Scientologists who did the "Bridge" know that there is no Clear and no OT. Have you attained Clear and/or OT?

Scientology girl said: "It doesn't take away from the fact that he spent roughly 30 years working on Scientology, that people do get better regardless of opinions."
COMMENT: Sometimes a condition does improve in Scientology. Likewise, if you are dehydrated a glass of water will improve your health. Too bad most of Scientology's water bottles contain a lethal Kool Aid. If what you claim ("people do get better") is true---why then do 98% of the people blow Scientology?

FREE BONUS COMMENT: You labeled me a troll. Just because someone knows far more than you do about Scientology and shares their views with you--it does not make them a troll. It makes them "experienced" or "expert". This is a discussion board, get used to discussions. I am not auditing you.

The exact same mechanisms of my own making which kept me in and involved with scientology are in play here with scientologirl, just we get to see them displayed. I hated to hear people tell me I was wrong for staying in. I did not want to believe them. I stayed in and kept going in spite of admonitions, etc. I had wins!! I now knew things that others did not know!! Man were they wrong!!

I knew better, I always knew better. It turns out they were right. But what a bunch of trolls they were!!!! Lol!!!

Now as time goes on, I see the errors in my way (I like to think that I do, but who knows!!) and adjust the course correctly. I still bump into times where I know better, and have to sort it out later lol.

I know, I know. This is all about freezone, blah blah blah.

Yay freezoners!!!

All those that think it is safe for a newby to navigate the freezone, continue on. Let them play with the mind with tools from Crowley et.al. A person is entitled to their wins, however these come about!!

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Video by Scientologirl of the Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains:

Postulates and the Law of Attraction Explained

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Published on Feb 17, 2021

You can contact me at [email protected]

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Isn't this mixing practices? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

/

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I knew better, I always knew better. It turns out they were right. But what a bunch of trolls they were!!!! Lol!!!
That is perfect, and it reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from a novel I never read by Salinger. It went something like this, as the author was describing the protagonist:

"He knew the truth, but he was
looking for something better."

Veda

Video by Scientologirl of the Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains:

The video on postulates (essentially positive thinking), goes along just fine until the subject of SPs comes up. (Around 5:00 of the video).

This is the time when Scientology shifted gears.

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist

/
For postulates, in that video she does not explain the EP of OTVIII on the old Grade Chart.

For that EP, it is much more than just positive thinking.

In initial beginning of involvement, a person will hear/read some things that seem to make sense to them.
But they are getting sucked into a cult of super-natural pseudo-science.
It's typically one-step at a time.
Then, getting out of it can be one-step at a time (peeling off the onion layers).

Last edited:

Veda

Here's a quote from John McMaster, the "World's First Real Clear," who was largely responsible for Scientology's greatest expansion during the mid 1960s.

Quoting from McMaster from a 1985 interview:​

"There was magic in auditing. Good magic... [But] He [Hubbard] had to resort to a sort of black magic hypnosis. This was to try to make the person believe that he was making gains. Then, of course, after about three weeks the person collapsed. And it was explained by Hubbard as being because there was a suppressive person around the corner causing him to lose his gains."

Around this time SP Declares were introduced.

Here is the original formal statement on "SPs:

Link from March 1965.

Scientology became less sane after 1965.

freethinker

Controversial
That is perfect, and it reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from a novel I never read by Salinger. It went something like this, as the author was describing the protagonist:

"He knew the truth, but he was
looking for something better."

What's better than the truth? When you find out the truth, it is truly a LFB-DWF/N.