Opening new independent org

Veda

That attitude is quite arrogant Veda ... not to mention condescending ... it is also how many of us thought while in the cult.

I'm pretty Helena does not need or want your 'help' ... she appears to be quite happy living her life her way ... just as many of us are happy living without the delusions of scientology.
Yes dear.

freethinker

Controversial

Riddick

I clap to no man
I've heard the new Super Power building is really an implant station, designed to damage the body, mind, and soul. I have a post on ESMB1 that has more information, but I don't feel like looking for it now.

Helena
I think every org and mission from the get go, even dianetics groups from the beginning are implant stations, meaning implanted with hubbards ideas that turn out not to be true.

NotsoNutsoNow

That was quite a bit of natter about Mankind's Best Friend and his sacred religion.

This board should not allow small beings to attack big beings.

Therefore I recommend the following:

1. That the board administrator immediately issue a NON ENTURBULATION ORDER on you.

2. You are to immediately cease & desist besmirching the good name of L. Ron Hubbard.

3. Do a clay demo of this quote by L. Ron Hubbard's personal butler, Ken Urquhart: "There is no one of sufficient stature on this planet to stand in judgment of L. Ron Hubbard."

4. Submit an amends project which makes up the damage you have caused by besmirching the good name of L. Ron Hubbard when insinuating that he was not frugal.

Butler Kenneth Urquhart services the ever-frugal Dr. Hubbard.

Lol.

I think you know what I mean, but your kindness is very nice.

:D
Veda is a covertly hostile, condescending, know-it-all like El Con. He has a sneaky fixation regarding trying to chip away at others' stableness and side-track them to play his/her game. I wouldn't be surprised to learn s/he is an Orifice of Slanderous Accusations stooge.

Last edited:

freethinker

Controversial
It's not a contest.
You're wrapped a bit too tight. Don't take it seriously. It was meant to make you laugh.

freethinker

Controversial

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Veda is a covertly hostile, condescending, know-it-all like El Con. He has a sneaky fixation regarding trying to chip away at others' stableness and side-track them to play his/her game. I wouldn't be surprised to learn s/he is an Orifice of Slanderous Accusations stooge.

That sounds like 'cult speak and think' to me ... I'm very fond of Veda, he and I have been here for a long time. He is not OSA (and even if he was I wouldn't care).

:)

PS Can you go back and alter your post please so it doesn't appear as if I said what you said (post #106).

Ta.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I have a feeling that Sol may have filed this Message Board under Targ and DB infested, and will not be returning, but who knows? :)
That is fairly predictable when a tour arrives from the COS, Ron's Org or Indie-world. They usually have as their mission objective one of the following:

a. To REG
b. To LECTURE (think Div VI Intro Lecture to "raw meat")
c. To HANDLE
d. To TROLL

What they typically are NOT here for is:

- - Q & A (anyone who's heard 800 LRH taped lectures knows that Source doesn't take questions)
- -
INTERRUPTIONS (comments are frowned upon in Scn, ergo TR 3)
- -
DISAGREEMENTS (the single highest crime and suppressive act in Scientology)
- -
HUMOR (satire, J&D and/or when other ESMB posters start laughing or get up and leave when the visiting Scientologist can't remember the color of Ron's tie*)

* see article linked here at paragraph 3 - "Early Clears"

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I C/S Sol to redo Grade 0...
:D
LOL

Rapier wit in 7 words! (couldn't have been said any better even with 7000 words!)

marra

When a newbie starts in scientology they are told they don't have to believe anything - scientology is based on science and everything it says can be proved to be true. How does that look now?

We have to believe that some people have OT abilities because they refuse to demonstrate them.

We have to believe that someone took over Ron's body.

We have to believe in Marcabs.

We have to believe Captain Bill was in communication with Ron (Elron Elray).

And so on ad infinitum.

It's actually just a belief system like any other.

HelluvaHoax!

When a newbie starts in scientology they are told they don't have to believe anything - scientology is based on science and everything it says can be proved to be true. How does that look now?
We have to believe that some people have OT abilities because they refuse to demonstrate them.​
We have to believe that someone took over Ron's body.​
We have to believe in Marcabs.​
We have to believe Captain Bill was in communication with Ron (Elron Elray).​
And so on ad infinitum.​
It's actually just a belief system like any other.

Great post!

"It's actually just a belief system like any other".

Who knew?! LOL

We probably shouldn't overreact or make a big deal out of that. Because I mean with over 10 million pages of written technical materials and briefings, it's just a minor error and oversight that they forgot to include a single r-factor.

Veda

Thanks, ITYIWT. :hug:

That sounds like 'cult speak and think' to me ... I'm very fond of Veda, he and I have been here for a long time. He is not OSA (and even if he was I wouldn't care).

PS Can you go back and alter your post please so it doesn't appear as if I said what you said (post #106).

Ta.

This is right in the middle of where things hit a snag with NotsoNutsoNow:

Thanks.

Our conversation is becoming silly.

I was familiar, long ago, with all of this [that being the NOTs materials]. About 0.1 % of it is interesting, and the rest is obsessive paranoia and imaginary spider swatting.

As crazy as it is, nowhere does it state that, ultimately, deep down, there is no individual, and that a person is, inherently, constituted by Body Thetans.

That said, once a person has ingrained the habit of finding Body Thetans (and similar) in every nook and cranny, and does so, for many months, and often many years, it can be difficult not to continue finding them, despite having "completed" NOTs.

There was a period during the latter 1950s when Hubbard was telling Scientologists that there are not other thetans in the body, only some facsimiles of other thetans. Some people regard this as Hubbard's sane period, before he became a full fledged implanter in the 1960s.

This becomes complicated when it's recognized that Hubbard, in 1952, was telling Scientologists that they had been subjected to an incident that he called The Joiner, where, before the physical universe, beings were joined together. Even then, Hubbard told the Scientologists that the one that is senior, and smarter, etc. is you. (This was actually a dig or swipe at Don Purcell but that's another story.)

Hubbard was testing many of the games he would play on the heads of Scientologists and, then, seemed to take a time out from some of the heavier games during the rest of the 1950s, before bringing it back with gusto in the 1960s, and adding the final touch in 1978.

None of this achieved the advertised end result.

None of the people who have spent years on NOTs have become super beings.

The (1960s) Clearing Course was supposed to remove the final barrier to OT, and then OT 3 was supposed to remove the final barrier, and then NOTs was supposed to remove the final barrier, and then, in 1980, Hubbard decided it was malevolent meddling entities outside the physical universe that were preventing people from achieving OT, but that particular "discovery" never reached fruition.

Probably our main disagreement, or difference, is the attitude towards those who are doing what we were doing at one time. In this case, with someone who is not even a member of Scientology Inc. as we once were.

Link to YOU NOW TALKING TO YOU THEN thread

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Though there was a beautiful home on the property, Hubbard reportedly chose to sleep in a camper van on the site
I suspect that his paranoia by then was such that he was more comfortable living in something in which he could make a fast getaway on a moment's notice.

I wonder if, during the day, he spent his time in the house? Presumably that's where his meals were prepared.

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
I have ask about this. So are you saying that person who was supposed to be Hubbard in the motorhome was an impostor? Why? To whose benefit?

Sol........ Sol? Are you there?

I'd thought I'd heard most of the LRH apologist excuses but this is a new one for me. I'd like to hear the complete explanation.

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
I suspect that his paranoia by then was such that he was more comfortable living in something in which he could make a fast getaway on a moment's notice.

I wonder if, during the day, he spent his time in the house? Presumably that's where his meals were prepared.
This Blue Bird Wanderlodge is about 10 years older than LRH's but looks like it has a pretty good kitchen. His Blue Bird was parked next to the stables that had a bunkhouse with a kitchen where Annie Broeker lived, she might have cooked for him.

1614552115637.png

He was likely a paranoid schizophrenic and he was a master of nonsensical behavior:

"Longtime Creston resident Ed Lindquist, on the other hand, said painters dropped by the local tavern at lunch to talk about how the “old man” was acting eccentric. They said he had them paint the walls again and again because they “weren’t white enough,” according to Lindquist."

"The 10-room ranch house was gutted and remodeled so many times that it went virtually uninhabited during Hubbard’s time there. He lived and worked in a luxurious 40-foot Bluebird motor home parked near the stables."

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Thanks, ITYIWT. :hug:

This is right in the middle of where things hit a snag with NotsoNutsoNow:
Yes, upsets and misunderstandings used to happen quite often on the old board as I know you will recall, we were/are all in different phases of de-culting and sometimes things get a bit fraught as people work through any remaining issues, it's understandable and I hope @NotsoNutsoNow understands that is rarely personal, we just see things differently sometimes ... and we're 'allowed' to.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
This Blue Bird Wanderlodge is about 10 years older than LRH's but looks like it has a pretty good kitchen. His Blue Bird was parked next to the stables that had a bunkhouse with a kitchen where Annie Broeker lived, she might have cooked for him.

View attachment 9692

He was likely a paranoid schizophrenic and he was a master of nonsensical behavior:

"Longtime Creston resident Ed Lindquist, on the other hand, said painters dropped by the local tavern at lunch to talk about how the “old man” was acting eccentric. They said he had them paint the walls again and again because they “weren’t white enough,” according to Lindquist."

"The 10-room ranch house was gutted and remodeled so many times that it went virtually uninhabited during Hubbard’s time there. He lived and worked in a luxurious 40-foot Bluebird motor home parked near the stables."
The first thing I thought when I saw that picture is that it looks like the cabin of a ship (sort of). Perhaps the old man felt more comfortable in a small space that he believed he could control as he fell more and more into madness?

Who knows (who cares)?

:confused: