Opening new independent org

HelluvaHoax!

I'm posting this to counter the false narrative some of Hubbard's enemies promulgate about his living conditions at the time he passed away.

Nobody really gives a shit about the "narrative" of Hubbard's living conditions when he dropped dead. He could have been living in a 300 million dollar Park Avenue penthouse or sleeping in ragged urine soaked clothes on a skid row sidewalk. Either way he was still a pathological liar, a con man, a fraud, a criminal, a fanatic, a thug, a human rights abuser and a treacherously scheming racketeer who victimized and terrorized countless innocent people.

But it's great that you "countered the false narrative" about Hubbard. Like Marty Rathbun taught mankind, we mustn't allow the Commodore's "good name to be besmirched".

Again, thanks for all the terrific false data stripping! What you are doing is making a huge difference on handling the 4th dynamic engram!

Veda

Actually, it was a 40' Blue Bird Wanderlodge which was a high-end motor home, each one of which was custom built. Have a look at the top photo in the Wikipedia article for a contemporary example.

Said motor home was parked on Hubbard's 160 acre horse ranch in Creston, CA with a good-sized ranch house, bunkhouse, stables, horses and other animals (at the time), a big pond and a race track. Tony Ortega posted an article Sep 21, 2016 with information from Steve "Sarge"Pfauth and Sinar Parman (both of whom lived on that ranch) and a drone flyover video.

I'm posting this to counter the false narrative some of Hubbard's enemies promulgate about his living conditions at the time he passed away.
Living in a high end motor home on a 160 acre ranch with a big pond and race track while a luxurious ranch house was being built was not "frugal."

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news

freethinker

Controversial
Ron's Orgs Commanding Officer, Max Hauri, tells his followers that Hubbard was replaced with a doppelganger in 1973. It was such as perfect look-and-sound-alike that even his wife and children didn't notice.

Add to this that Ron's Orgs believes that Astar Paramegjian and Elron Elray have adjoining cabins on the Main-ship (mother-ship) in outer space, where they have doll bodies, and that there are currently 200,000 evil extraterrestrials (Marcabians) currently on Earth.

Bill Robertson, a.k.a. Astar Paramegjian, the person who wrote the Ron's Orgs OT levels, after OT 3, died at age 54 of throat cancer. How do you explain that, Sol?
That explains his comment.

freethinker

Controversial
The back story of Scientology is much weirder than the front story.

Riddick

I clap to no man
Hello everyone, we have a happy announcement and is that we are about to open a Rons org in Cancun, Mexico. If you know anyone who lives in Mexico or nearby and needs to get auditing, Ots and auditor training spread the word. We deliver spanish and english. Fortunately, Mexico has been one of the few countries that has not closed its borders during the world lockdowns nor has it imposed requirements to enter the country. To contact us please write to [email protected] or via Whatsapp or Telegram to +5491168136916. Thank you so much!!!
has anyone returned from death using Ron's Org? Captain Bill?

TheSneakster

Do you know why he stayed in his Blue Bird Wanderlodge instead of his ranch house?
Well, like everyone else here (unless they are Pat Broeker), I have zero first-hand knowledge of Ron Hubbard's exile which began in mid-Jan 1980.

It is not known to me and I have seen no reports as to exactly when the Blue Bird was acquired, but - as a pure guess - I'd imagine he had everything set up exactly to his liking. It would have been a very short distance from his bed to whatever he had been using for an office on the road; and, that would be good for an old man who liked to work late on his writing, I suppose.

Pfauth tells us he bought an inexpensive Subaru BRAT (2WD/4WD) for Hubbard's personal use driving around the ranch. As can be seen in the drone video on Tony Ortega's site, he would definitely need something like that get around the 160 acre property.

HelluvaHoax!

Living in a high end motor home on a 160 acre ranch with a big pond and race track while a luxurious ranch house was being built was not "frugal."
Thanks for pointing that out!

And the "frugal" idea doesn't apply for another reason.

Hubbard had essentially conned people all over the world out of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS which he hoarded in his personal and overseas numbered accounts.

Hubbard the Hoarder.

Avariciously hoarding several hundred million dollars is not frugal. Especially when he spent more millions on a frivolous flotilla of ships that personally pleased him but were not needed. And he purchased a massive estate and mansion for himself in St. Hill. And he had offices in over 100 cities with dozens of (essentially) servants who would do whatever he told them to do. And he had dozens of gofers and valets and micro-short-wearing teen age girls waiting on him hand and foot. And he had vehicles all over the place and massive collections of personal camera and cinematic gear because that was his hobby. Millions of dollars worth of useless movie & sound equipment too because he fancied himself a great writer, director, musician, composer and producer! He could have rented the same equipment for a tiny fraction of that amount, but he lavished these toys on himself. And he had multiple other homes and safe houses and chauffeurs. And limitless millions to blow on criminal and civil attorneys to keep him out of prison and allow him to operate his international money rackets.

That last one alone---can anyone even guess how many tens or hundreds of millions Hubbard dropped on LAWYERS and PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS and private THUGS to fair game others and keep him outside of civil and criminal justice? That's not frugal. lol

I could go on, but let's be careful to not "besmirch Ron's good name". LOL

Last edited:

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
Well, like everyone else here (unless they are Pat Broeker), I have zero first-hand knowledge of Ron Hubbard's exile which began in mid-Jan 1980.

It is not known to me and I have seen no reports as to exactly when the Blue Bird was acquired, but - as a pure guess - I'd imagine he had everything set up exactly to his liking. It would have been a very short distance from his bed to whatever he had been using for an office on the road; and, that would be good for an old man who liked to work late on his writing, I suppose.

Pfauth tells us he bought an inexpensive Subaru BRAT (2WD/4WD) for Hubbard's personal use driving around the ranch. As can be seen in the drone video on Tony Ortega's site, he would definitely need something like that get around the 160 acre property.
Maybe he slept in it because he didn't like the smell in his house while it was being remodeled for three to four years?

Some of this doesn't sound too frugal:

excerpts:

Though there was a beautiful home on the property, Hubbard reportedly chose to sleep in a camper van on the site

'So there we were, we had a full on race track, jockey room, stables, world class horses, and we knew absolutely zero,' Parman says. 'We bought 40 horses and 10 Akita Japanese guard dogs, but then it got out of control. Both Pat and LRH were really paranoid, they started buying all sorts of animals.

'We had a chicken coop, turkeys, ducks, swans, geese, looms, all sorts of birds, buffalo, llamas and cows. I was in charge of them and the trees.

'We even got some thoroughbred show horses and put them into competitions to show that the Creston Ranch was the best horse farm in California. Crazy!'

Pfauth said he would be given hundreds of thousands of dollars from a safe in LRH's office, which he claims always had $2 million in it, for expenditures. He'd be given random instructions to buy animals, plants and even groceries with it.

Before his July death, he said: 'I put five years of hard work into that ranch, it was so rundown when we got it and it was a show place when he died.

'I spent $2.75 million on that ranch. The house had been remodeled to look like a Spanish villa, we spent hundreds of thousands just on the tiles for it.

'He went nuts and wanted a zoo, he kept coming back with all these animals. He just kept bringing more and more. He'd go to dog and horse shows, hobnob with big shots and spend millions.

'When LRH was alive, we got away with murder. We had money in the safe, we'd have maybe one, two million dollars in the safe, and I'd take it when I needed it.

'We'd always have plenty of cash. Ironically, we, the staff, made less than a dollar a day. I did all the shopping and purchasing, I'd fix all the meals, so if I felt lobster, I'd buy it, and nobody said boo about it.'

The property also had huge water cannons with fire fighting nozzles that could blast out 500 gallons per minute to ward off intruders

excerpts:

Hubbard moved to Creston in 1983. He spent his remaining years writing fiction and researching Scientology. Church representatives said he wrote enough material during six years of seclusion to fill three file cabinets. Those works included the science-fiction novel Battlefield Earth and the 10-volume series Mission Earth, which he completed while in Creston.

He wrote lyrics and composed music for the soundtrack to Battlefield Earth. He also wrote the album The Road to Freedom, in which he sang the final track “L’Envoi Thank You for Listening,” which is the only known recording of his musical voice. The complete album was released shortly after his death.

During his seclusion in Creston, Hubbard also established his literary agency Author Services Inc., which published many of his works. His seclusion seemed to have been a creative spark for many of the writings for which he is now famous. But there may have been another reason for that isolation besides inspiration.

The ranch

Near the time of his death, the IRS estimated Hubbard’s estate and church assets at about $26 million. The church and all its branches have yo-yoed with the IRS, first gaining a tax-exempt status, then losing it in 1967, then appealing over several decades. The church was again granted a tax-exempt status in 1993, which it has continued to hold.

When Hubbard was living on the Creston ranch he was no longer the official church leader. He had stepped down from his corporate position in 1966.

According to county assessor documents, the ranch has been assessed at about $1.5 million. Hubbard’s name, however, never appeared on any county-held document for the ranch. Nor has there ever been direct mention of the Church of Scientology. The church is a complicated set of many organizations dedicated to various functions from archiving and publishing Hubbard’s works to producing promotional materials in a multimillion-dollar studio near the city of Hemet.

In July 1983, the ranch was deeded to Thomas O’Brien, who held no special church position. The property stayed under that name until shortly after Hubbard died. In February of 1986, the ranch was given to Norman Starkey. Starkey was listed as a trustee in the Authors Family Trust-B. The trust is the financial arm of Hubbard’s literary agency, Author Services Inc., based in Hollywood.

It wasn’t until 1993 (the year the church became tax exempt) that the deed was transferred to the Church of Spiritual Technology, a branch of Scientology. The ranch is still under the ownership of the Church of Spiritual Technology, or CST.

CST is a branch of Scientology dedicated to preserving Hubbard’s works and maintaining his estate. There are many such properties, including one in New Mexico, which a Los Angeles Times report says has an underground chamber where Hubbard’s materials are stored.

Yet with the power of the church, and its flamboyant buildings around the world, the place where Hubbard died seems almost a burden. All it’s there for is to be maintained. “It never really was on the radar,” Davis said. “So it never really fell off the radar.”

A reporter’s recent visit to the ranch in hopes of a tour was met with close supervision and a seemingly choreographed response that eventually led to a young woman who arrived by golf cart. She was young, pretty, possibly in her mid-20s, wearing a blue shirt and black pants. She said she’s a caretaker on the ranch and lives with her husband and other caretakers, although she didn’t say exactly how many. They weren’t ready for tours, she said, maybe in a few weeks.

In fact, there likely won’t be any tours of the ranch. Asked about the ranch and what it’s used for, Davis replied, “Obviously it’s a site of historical significance.”

It’s perfectly maintained, right down to the CST symbol engraved in Hubbard’s horse racing track, which can only be seen from an aerial view.

There’s something very tranquil about the ranch, even from the outside. By most accounts, it’s almost exactly the same today as it was when Hubbard lived there.

The Road to Freedom album, which Hubbard wrote while in Creston, was released two months after he died. His lyrics are both a boastful praise of Scientology and a goading challenge to those who don’t believe. Perhaps Hubbard the man can be best surmised in the final lines of the final track. His deep baritone voice breaks through the upbeat horn sections and heavy electric drums.

“For truth is truth and if they then decide to live with lies that’s their concern not mine, my friend, they’re free to fantasize.”

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Pfauth tells us he bought an inexpensive Subaru BRAT (2WD/4WD) for Hubbard's personal use driving around the ranch.
I went from being a Hubbard groupie to a follower of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh (OSHO)
just because he had 93 Rolls Royces, which trump a single Subaru BRAT. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

THAT'S a real guru! :coolwink:

Last edited:

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
Regarding Hubbard at Creston Ranch:

That's a false report. Steve "Sarge" Pfauth, who was Hubbard's caretaker, security guard and personal errand runner stated that Ron Hubbard was extremely frugal at all times. There is a series of articles by Sarge on Mark "Marty" Rathbun's blog. Hubbard's first day at Creston is a good starting point.

excerpt:

Hubbard and the Broekers concocted an elaborate set of phony names and backgrounds to conceal their identities from the townsfolk. Pat and Anne Broeker went by the names Mike and Lisa Mitchell. Hubbard became Lisa’s father, Jack, who impressed the locals as a chatty old man, charismatic but sometimes gruff.

They purchased a 160-acre ranch known as the Whispering Winds for $700,000, using 30 cashier’s checks drawn on various California banks. Pat Broeker told the sellers, Ed and Sherry Shahan, that he had recently inherited millions of dollars and was looking to leave his home in Upstate New York to raise livestock in California.

At the time, the Shahans were suspicious. As Ed Shahan recalled, “They were having trouble deciding whose name to put the property in.”

In less than three years, Hubbard poured an estimated $3 million into the local economy as he redesigned the ranch to his exacting and elaborate specifications.

He launched one project after another, some of them seemingly senseless, according to local residents. He ordered the construction of a quarter-mile horse-racing track with an observation tower. The track reportedly was never used.

The 10-room ranch house was gutted and remodeled so many times that it went virtually uninhabited during Hubbard’s time there. He lived and worked in a luxurious 40-foot Bluebird motor home parked near the stables.

All this was done without work permits, which meant that Hubbard and his aides would not have to worry about nosy county inspectors.

Like Hubbard’s aides in earlier years, the hired help saw extreme sides of the man who was chauffeured around the property in a black Subaru pickup by Anne Broeker.

Fencing contractor Jim Froelicher of Paso Robles remembers asking him for advice on buying a camera. Several days later, Froelicher said, Hubbard presented him with a 35mm camera as a gift.

Longtime Creston resident Ed Lindquist, on the other hand, said painters dropped by the local tavern at lunch to talk about how the “old man” was acting eccentric. They said he had them paint the walls again and again because they “weren’t white enough,” according to Lindquist.

Scientology officials insist that Hubbard was in fine mental and physical health during his years in seclusion. Most of his days, they say, were spent reading, writing and enjoying the ranch’s beauty and livestock, which included llamas and buffalo.

But Hubbard was doing much more, according to former aides. Even in hiding, they say, he kept a close watch and a tight grip on the church he built -- as he had for decades.

Cat's Squirrel

I went from being a Hubbard groupie to a follower of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh (OSHO)
just because he had 93 Rolls Royces, which trump a single Subaru BRAT. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

THAT'S a real guru! :coolwink:

Osho was at least honest. He told you upfront that if you wanted to join his organisation you had to hand over all your worldly goods. Scientology does the same thing (or tries to), but they're much more covert about it.

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I have no objection to people practicing Scientology. If people find some benefit, great. That's fine. Really.

What I vehemently object to is false promises. That is fraud and that must stop. Period.
Yep. If people want auditing and courses and get real information about what is really done (and the money does not go to a totalitarian high-control group), then that's their choice.

NotsoNutsoNow

Glad to hear you can help your co-worker. You could tell him this from Ron: "You are the source of all the happiness you can create in your life". And you can help him to see the conditions and do the steps of each one up to Power (this may take some time). Auditing can help a lot too. Let him get in touch with us.
It's apparent you're unfamiliar with El Con's infamous Law of Commotion:

'In the Cult of $cientology, for each and every code, creed, policy or piece of ‘technology’ there is an equal and opposite code, creed, policy or piece of ‘technology’.' (Courtesy Helluva Hoax)

You stated: "You are the source of all the happiness you can create in your life.".

Unfortunately, El Con wrote 'an equal and opposite' (By the way, this is only a sample.)

'Sickness is of course the result of engram chains in restimulation (El Con forgot to mention implants (GPMs) and body thetans, for example.).

One has to ask, however, what causes restimulation to occur?

The answer is Out Ruds plus a suppressive environment or situation
.’

(Ref: HCOB 16 August 1969 HANDLING ILLNESS IN SCIENTOLOGY Online edition.)

So a suppressive environment or situation, for instance, being born a female to very poor Muslim parents in Bangladesh, who force the girl to undertake genital mutilation and beg for money on the streets (deemed the ovarian lottery by Warren Buffett - one of the richest men in the world), can destroy any chance of person’s happiness – and that can occur from day one.

NotsoNutsoNow

An OT doesn't have to prove anything to you because he is not a circus freak. When you are OT you will be able to experience spirituality for yourself. Wait for it... See you later.
You know El Con's retort about 'parlour tricks' was a blatant service facsimile - Ol Yella carried these, amongst his other unhandled lifetime handicaps, for instance, his evil purposes-destructive intentions, to his grave to sit merrily alongside Xenu.

NotsoNutsoNow

I think to be on the safe side you should go down there with Pesos.

Do you happen to know how much they charge to get thru the Muro De Fuego? [translation tool]

If the independent cultists have dozens of Pre-OT and OT levels how many Wall of Fires do they have?

I only know of three, and I got burnt each time I went through one of those motherf***ers.

NotsoNutsoNow

Actually, it was a 40' Blue Bird Wanderlodge which was a high-end motor home, each one of which was custom built. Have a look at the top photo in the Wikipedia article for a contemporary example.

Said motor home was parked on Hubbard's 160 acre horse ranch in Creston, CA with a good-sized ranch house, bunkhouse, stables, horses and other animals (at the time), a big pond and a race track. Tony Ortega posted an article Sep 21, 2016 with information from Steve "Sarge"Pfauth and Sinar Parman (both of whom lived on that ranch) and a drone flyover video.

Living conditions: Alone, in the dark and in pain, oh yeah, and on at least one psychiatric drug.

There is also the proposition he was murdered.

NotsoNutsoNow

Started Dianetic$ as trailer park trash died as trailer park trash. (Ref: My Life As Trailer Park Trash by Light-fingers Ratbag Hubbard C/o of Loopy Lane Wackjob Target Two.)