Opening new independent org

NotsoNutsoNow

Thanks, ITYIWT. :hug:

This is right in the middle of where things hit a snag with NotsoNutsoNow:
Both Helluva Hoax and I gave your references to verify our stances regarding different issues. On both occasions, you refused to accept them. Instead, you dramatize make wrongs on both of us. Obviously, you like so many cultists, can't handle the truth. And, in typical El Con and OSA fashion employ snide critical remarks.

What is this so-called 0.1 percent you claim is interesting?

As far as I am concerned you can take your so-called 0.1 percent and go back to the cult with 'I told you I was trouble'.

I'm going on holidays soon so won't be wasting any more time on your dribble and covert endeavours to get people back in the cult.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Both Helluva Hoax and I gave your references to verify our stances regarding different issues. On both occasions, you refused to accept them. Instead, you dramatize make wrongs on both of us. Obviously, you like so many cultists, can't handle the truth. And, in typical El Con and OSA fashion employ snide critical remarks.

What is this so-called 0.1 percent you claim is interesting?

As far as I am concerned you can take your so-called 0.1 percent and go back to the cult with 'I told you I was trouble'.

I'm going on holidays soon so won't be wasting any more time on your dribble and covert endeavours to get people back in the cult.

Hmmmmmm ...

Goodbye.

:toodlepip:

HelluvaHoax!

This Blue Bird Wanderlodge is about 10 years older than LRH's but looks like it has a pretty good kitchen. His Blue Bird was parked next to the stables that had a bunkhouse with a kitchen where Annie Broeker lived, she might have cooked for him.

View attachment 9692

He was likely a paranoid schizophrenic and he was a master of nonsensical behavior:

"Longtime Creston resident Ed Lindquist, on the other hand, said painters dropped by the local tavern at lunch to talk about how the “old man” was acting eccentric. They said he had them paint the walls again and again because they “weren’t white enough,” according to Lindquist."

"The 10-room ranch house was gutted and remodeled so many times that it went virtually uninhabited during Hubbard’s time there. He lived and worked in a luxurious 40-foot Bluebird motor home parked near the stables."
That astute analysis seems quite right!

Reminded me of a famous story by a Russian author where a man who had been in a remote Siberian prison for over 50 years was finally released. As I recall this story, the man lived that half-century in a tiny, drab concrete little cell that only had an small bed and a very tiny window with bars. if he stood on his very tiptoes on that cot he could just barely see out the window where there was a courtyard with a single tree.

After his release he went around a city looking for a place to live. He kept looking and looking, turning down one vacancy after another. Until one day he saw what he was looking for and paid enough to move in.

It was a tiny, drab little room that had a small bed and a tiny window that he could peek out of if he stood on the bed. And there was a tree outside he could just barely see. .

HelluvaHoax!

Yes, of course if you did OT1 already that won´t be paid that is 350 usd. We can check you out on the emeter and resolve if it was or not O/R. Actually is something standard to do.
I received your personal message today in my Inbox, that Ron's Org in Mexico is looking for some able beings to make more able with standard auditing & training!

Hi! I write you now because you were interested in coming to continue your OT levels to Cancun. I tell you the news. We are going to start delivering in October 1st. My husband and I will be there giving auditing and training. For the moment since we are starting will be in Cancun until November 15th. We are going to do some kind of training camp and the hotel we'll be in offers special rates for students who comes for services, double room (single or double bed) with breakfast 250 usd per week and 850 usd per month. Also, the hotel is 3 blocks from the beach and the students and pcs can take some time to go to the beach and get sun and sea. If you would like to come let me know and we plan your stay. Best regards, Sol

Wow, I am pleased that you felt I am able enough to deserve the upper Bridge to total freedom! However, I am still kind of hung up on my OT 1, which we have previously discussed on this thread.

As I mentioned, I have been running OT 1 since my Solo C/S blew back in the 1970s and nobody could tell me what the EP was. I appreciate that the Case Supervisor at Ron's Org will be able to help me sort it out.

If I am honest about it, I've been getting concerned recently that the process (i.e. counting bodies in bus and train stations) is not running as well as it did back in the 1970s when I first got on the level. More alarming is that in the past year the stats and graphs I have been keeping on "BODIES COUNTED" has really gone down. I am freaking out a bit that my stats have crashed and wonder if perhaps I should start looking for an SP in my area.

At times I felt that the crashed number of bodies stat in the bus and train stations might be due to the covid quarantine, but I don't want to be reasonable about downstats. Any advice?

Last edited:

Sol

I received your personal message today in my Inbox, that Ron's Org in Mexico is looking for some able beings to make more able with standard auditing & training!

Hi! I write you now because you were interested in coming to continue your OT levels to Cancun. I tell you the news. We are going to start delivering in October 1st. My husband and I will be there giving auditing and training. For the moment since we are starting will be in Cancun until November 15th. We are going to do some kind of training camp and the hotel we'll be in offers special rates for students who comes for services, double room (single or double bed) with breakfast 250 usd per week and 850 usd per month. Also, the hotel is 3 blocks from the beach and the students and pcs can take some time to go to the beach and get sun and sea. If you would like to come let me know and we plan your stay. Best regards, Sol

Wow, I am pleased that you felt I am able enough to deserve the upper Bridge to total freedom! However, I am still kind of hung up on my OT 1, which we have previously discussed on this thread.

As I mentioned, I have been running OT 1 since my Solo C/S blew back in the 1970s and nobody could tell me what the EP was. I appreciate that the Case Supervisor at Ron's Org will be able to help me sort it out.

If I am honest about it, I've been getting concerned recently that the process (i.e. counting bodies in bus and train stations) is not running as well as it did back in the 1970s when I first got on the level. More alarming is that in the past year the stats and graphs I have been keeping on "BODIES COUNTED" has really gone down. I am freaking out a bit that my stats have crashed and wonder if perhaps I should start looking for an SP in my area.

At times I felt that the crashed number of bodies in the bus and train stations might be due to the covid quarantine, but I don't want to be reasonable about downstats. Any advice?

Hello,

I understand you. Can we continue this conversation via email? Our email is: [email protected]. I think for case information we should have more privacy OT to CS.

Regards,

Sol

HelluvaHoax!

Hello,

I understand you. Can we continue this conversation via email? Our email is: [email protected]. I think for case information we should have more privacy OT to CS.

Regards,

Sol

Thanks, but I am a little reluctant to use emails, mail or phones at this point. Is there any LRH policy which would prevent a preclear from using masks/disguises if they showed up for auditing at Ron's Org?

Sol

Thanks, but I am a little reluctant to use emails, mail or phones at this point. Is there any LRH policy which would prevent a preclear from using masks/disguises if they showed up for auditing at Ron's Org?

Not at all, you can wear whatever you like. Can you write me through this via in a private inbox?

HelluvaHoax!

Not at all, you can wear whatever you like. Can you write me through this via in a private inbox?

Thanks!

I am still uncomfortable with private messaging, perhaps it would be good if I had more time to feel it is a safe space. I always admired Ron's policies about creating a safe space like the times he moved the upper levels to the Apollo Flagship, where it could rise above the suppression of psychs, world bankers and other merchants of chaos that enturbulate everyone's life on this planet.

If it's okay with you, I don't mind communicating on the open forum here until I get to a point where I feel super-safe, like the time long ago when I went to another safe space the Ron set up to deliver the confidential OT levels. That's when I went to the Advanced Organization in Edinburgh Scotland and did "The Key To Keyouts" mini-course.

Last edited:

alf

Forget that "bridge", I know it up to 16. I knew many people who "did it", and what I heard (and saw) was unbelievable. It made madmen out of the weaker minds. It multiplies the weak points of the COS bridge. One friend marched happily into risky economics and was totally ruined.

Irayam

Forget that "bridge", I know it up to 16. I knew many people who "did it", and what I heard (and saw) was unbelievable. It made madmen out of the weaker minds. It multiplies the weak points of the COS bridge. One friend marched happily into risky economics and was totally ruined.
Who could have guessed!

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Are you sure it wasn't because they didn't go on and do the next 24 OT levels? Just checking...

Helena Handbasket

I've heard the new Super Power building is really an implant station, designed to damage the body, mind, and soul. I have a post on ESMB1 that has more information, but I don't feel like looking for it now.

Helena
Does this apply to Ron's Org people too?

Might I point out that NOTs completions were dropping dead long before the SP Building was built...
RONS Org doesn't send people to do Super Power. (Not that the Church would accept them anyway.)

Yes, people have been dropping dead long before the SP Building was built. The damage done there is IN ADDITION to whatever was being done before.

Helena

Helena Handbasket

I've heard the new Super Power building is really an implant station, designed to damage the body, mind, and soul. I have a post on ESMB1 that has more information, but I don't feel like looking for it now.

Helena
I found the post I wrote about Super Power and copied it below:

Welcome to the endocrine states room. Let me adjust the straps on your chair; we want you to be completely comfortable. In this room you finally get your long-desired goal to go exterior.

This action is unique in that it must be completed in one cycle. If for some reason the straps come loose, the door will be locked from the outside. This is for your own protection.

The electrical and radiation beams are designed to impinge upon the body. As they rapidly reach full strength, the "silver chain" that keeps you locked in will be broken. Then you, as thetan exterior, will be taught how to be CAUSE over your own body. Your ability to produce tractor and pressor beams will be rehabilitated; then you can impinge upon the body at any time, and show it who's boss.

Your body will be nearly destroyed in the process, but it's only MEST, right? And no pesky future lifetimes to pull you back into a non-OT state -- your ability to connect with the physical universe will be trashed, but that's a small price to pay for being OT forever!

Oh, and your pineal gland might ache for a while.

:) Helena

Helena Handbasket

Hello everyone, we have a happy announcement and is that we are about to open a Rons org in Cancun, Mexico. If you know anyone who lives in Mexico or nearby and needs to get auditing, Ots and auditor training spread the word. We deliver spanish and english. Fortunately, Mexico has been one of the few countries that has not closed its borders during the world lockdowns nor has it imposed requirements to enter the country. To contact us please write to [email protected] or via Whatsapp or Telegram to +5491168136916. Thank you so much!!!
Congratulations on starting a RONS Org; I hope it's successful.

(Actually, that's something I want to do myself someday.)

Oh, is this the EX-Scientologist message board? I interpret that to mean someone who is no longer connected to the official Church of Scientology. IMHO there is room here for those who want to do services outside the official Church.

Helena

La La Lou Lou

I found the post I wrote about Super Power and copied it below:

Welcome to the endocrine states room. Let me adjust the straps on your chair; we want you to be completely comfortable. In this room you finally get your long-desired goal to go exterior.

This action is unique in that it must be completed in one cycle. If for some reason the straps come loose, the door will be locked from the outside. This is for your own protection.

The electrical and radiation beams are designed to impinge upon the body. As they rapidly reach full strength, the "silver chain" that keeps you locked in will be broken. Then you, as thetan exterior, will be taught how to be CAUSE over your own body. Your ability to produce tractor and pressor beams will be rehabilitated; then you can impinge upon the body at any time, and show it who's boss.

Your body will be nearly destroyed in the process, but it's only MEST, right? And no pesky future lifetimes to pull you back into a non-OT state -- your ability to connect with the physical universe will be trashed, but that's a small price to pay for being OT forever!

Oh, and your pineal gland might ache for a while.

:) Helena
I'll pass, thanks.

Zertel

Congratulations on starting a RONS Org; I hope it's successful.

(Actually, that's something I want to do myself someday.)

Oh, is this the EX-Scientologist message board? I interpret that to mean someone who is no longer connected to the official Church of Scientology. IMHO there is room here for those who want to do services outside the official Church.

Helena
Maybe two or three years ago I was thinking that if a squirrel scn group started up near where I live I might drop in and see what they were up to. Hey - if the pay was good I could brush up on my TRs and metering and and have some fun and make some part time income auditing people on the lower levels. After not much thought I dropped the idea. After reaching Clear, simply defined as nothing in the past "in restimulation" or just letting go of the past where do you go from there in Hubbard/Scn?

P.S. I quit around 1980 soon after "attesting to Dianetic Clear" because of the price increases. At the time I had no problem with the Tek.

Last edited:

Veda

Maybe two or three years ago I was thinking that if a squirrel scn group started up near where I live I might drop in and see what they were up to. Hey - if the pay was good I could brush up on my TRs and metering and and have some fun and make some part time income auditing people on the lower levels. After not much thought I dropped the idea. After reaching Clear, simply defined as nothing in the past "in restimulation" or just letting go of the past where do you go from there in Hubbard/Scn?
According to Standard Tech, being Clear and not yet though OT 3 places a person "at risk" and in the "no interference area."

From the Independent site, Clearbird, here's a Clear solo auditing.

Hovering above him is an ominously dark cloud of "case." This is what you'd likely be told if you contacted the Dror Center.

P.S. I quit around 1980 soon after "attesting to Dianetic Clear" because of the price increases. At the time I had no problem with the Tek.

Zertel

According to Standard Tech, being Clear and not yet though OT 3 places a person "at risk" and in the "no interference area."

From the Independent site, Clearbird, here's a Clear solo auditing.

Hovering above him is an ominously dark cloud of "case." This is what you'd likely be told if you contacted the Dror Center.
I didn't experience any abuse in scn and the auditing I gave and received went smoothly. Somewhere on a grade chart the EP of clear is stated as "A well and happy human being". So my point is that outside of the corruption of an organization if someone audits to clear and had a worthwhile experience then go do something else or go live life. That said, I don't believe scn can be "rehabilitated" to a useful path to some version of spiritual freedom.

I recall reading that part of the "risk" of not going onto the OT levels after clear was addiction or perversion but so far no one else has said they read the same thing.

Last edited:

Veda

I didn't experience any abuse in scn and the auditing I gave and received went smoothly. Somewhere on a grade chart the EP of clear is stated as "A well and happy human being".
Going back to the early 1970s, before Dianetic Clear was re-defined, "A well and happy human being" was the EP for a Dianetic Case Completion. At the time (R3R) Dianetics came before the lower grades on the Grade Chart.

Although a "well and happy human being" is also a pretty good definition of Clear, as far as I'm concerned.

I audited at a break-away mission in the aftermath of the Diantetic Clear frenzy of '78, and lots of people were attesting to Dianetic Clear. Without going into details, I ran my "pc" on a late 1950s listing and nulling and help process, and it went very well. The "pc" originated that he wanted to attest to Clear and he did.

So there seem to be many paths to Clear, and people can argue over definitions, but a person knows when he has attained it.

So my point is that outside of the corruption of an organization if someone audits to clear and had a worthwhile experience then go do something else or go live life.
Very good advice, and the same advice I gave my (outside the CofS) "PCs," steering them away from auditing Hubbard's "case" on the confidential levels.

That said, I don't believe scn can be "rehabilitated" to a useful path to some version of spiritual freedom.

I recall reading that part of the "risk" of not going onto the OT levels after clear was addiction or perversion but so far no one else has said they read the same thing.