Mike Rinder book ~~ less than a month away, it coming soon.

HelluvaHoax!

Statpush seems to have multiple personalities. :)
LOL!

Seems to be a common trait for fanboys of Alanzo, Rathbun and other associates of that cult clown cluster.

1662592257628.jpeg

Recently, I finally figured out why they are so lamely ineffective in their mission to dead agent Scientology critics and whistleblowers. It's because each time they meet to come up with a new strategy, all of the time is taken up by having to introduce both themselves and all their "personal pronouns".

Adding exponentially more DevT, each meeting attendee then has to get each of their personalities out of Non-Existence with all the other group member's multitude of valences.

HelluvaHoax!

I am wondering what Scientology and it's cult coterie of trolls are going to do now that they are forced to confront that:

ALL THEIR HUSH MONEY, MIRACULOUS OT POWERS, BLACK OPS & TERROR TECH
MISERABLY FAILED TO STOP MIKE RINDER'S BOOK FROM BEING PUBLISHED

They must be in shock that their Fair Game attacks have had zero effect and that, in fact, Mike Rinder's fan base, followers and supporters have boomed at every turn. It's an unmitigated disaster!

The cult's emergency meetings must be at a crazed and feverish pitch.

COB
You DBs call yourselves "Senior Management?!"
You have all betrayed me and sabotaged Scientology!
Rinder's book is coming out in days!!!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!!!

ELITE SCN EXEC
Sir, we have a new black op that will start running
at midnight tonight! There is no chance that Rinder's
book will ever see the light of day!

COB
Can you guarantee me that?!

ELITE SCN EXEC
Yes sir, guaranteed. Our masterplan is already in motion.
We are setting up individual hate websites for each person who
has pre-ordered the book, which will force them to cancel their
order before they ever get delivery and read the book.

COB
And what if that doesn't work?

ELITE SCN EXEC
Sir, we are already on that! Our backup "Plan B" has already begun
and I am very happy to report that our stats have broken all record
highs for the number of murdered pets.​

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Snipped.

Not sure what this means. Are you saying I am using concepts of tribalism to explain observable behaviour? Guilty. What do you use?

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you because of course there can be an element of groupthink in any group but I believe most of us are very much aware of tribalism and are careful to ensure we are not carelessly trotting down that road.

You seem to be using the concept of tribalism to explain what you believe is explainable behaviour (post #123) and in doing so you are attempting to condemn all member's of ESMB and make nothing of it as a whole. It happens every now and again ... funnily enough by people who expect or want agreement and don't receive it.

mimsey borogrove

.ILove2Lurk said:
...Now funny thing is, nothing statpush, Riddick, or Alanzo for that matter, can say or
do to prevent you from buying and reading the book. They can call out "tribes" or
"rhetoric" or anything else and simply nothing can stop you. They are merely old
men yelling at clouds
. I find a bit of ironic humor in all of this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LOL
Hey you kids apostates, get off my lawn cult! Cloud!
Channeling the rolling stones are we?

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
Hey Riddick. This thread is about MIKE RINDER'S BOOK.

Why don't you go climb back in your "rhetoric" hole on your own thread. You've been outed. Your derailing gimmick doesn't work here any more. Buh-Bye.

well HH, yes I know this a tread about Mike Rinder book. I still do not understand why Hobson called me realdick? Do you?

Are not we supposed to have conversations here unlike in the scientology world where you couldn't question the leader Hubbard and now DM?

Riddick

I clap to no man
Seems to me that this is a strawman argument. Critics and ex-scns are not anti scientologists. Anti-abuse, anti-fraud, anti-disconnection, etc. But certainly are not anti scientology parishioners. Turning a critical eye to scn beliefs is a valid undertaking as well. Those who hope for the elimination of the Co$ want the destructive aspects gone. I doubt that very many are bent on the elimination and prohibition of people believing in the spiritual aspects of the scn "faith".
as far as I am concerned, everything about dianetics and scientology should be destroyed. It's all false rhetoric to help people.

There are no clears or OTs. Very simple logos proof.

Last edited:

Veda

Snipped.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you because of course there can be an element of groupthink in any group but I believe most of us are very much aware of tribalism and are careful to ensure we are not carelessly trotting down that road.

You seem to be using the concept of tribalism to explain what you believe is explainable behaviour (post #123) and in doing so you are attempting to condemn all member's of ESMB and make nothing of it as a whole. It happens every now and again ... funnily enough by people who expect or want agreement and don't receive it.

Hi I told you I trouble. You are missed. Hope you are doing well. Post more often. ESMBR needs you.

Veda

That is my impression of him as well.

I first started looking around the internet for news about Scientology in 2019 (keep in mind that was roughly a decade AFTER I left the SO and was declared), Now I know far more then in 2019. Then a lot of things made no sense initially. For example - I saw a lot of older things from Rathbun, a lot of people mentioning Marty's website... that suddenly nothing. My first assumption was: "Oh, I guess Marty died."

I'm just mentioning that to show how confusing it was for someone like me too look online in 2019 after having nothing to do with the cult for a decade.

So in these early confusing days of internet browsing, I bumped into Alanzo's website. The first impression I had was that he had some beef against some other critics, but I've observed that among others as well. I mean let us be clear: the critic community has its controversies and grudges etc. I think Gerry Armstrong, Steve Mango and Arnie Lerma are examples of particularly controversial and polarizing individuals. But that doesn't make any one of them a likely OSA double agent.

With Stanfield, I started getting more and more suspicious vibes and I can be a paranoid bastard at times. But the first (and afaik) only time he mentioned me outside the forums was after in one forum post on the old forums I wrote that "I can't bring myself to completely trust Mike because of XYZ" or something to that extent. Then people came to me and told me that Alanzo on his blog started writing about me as a "critic of Mike Rinder".

... that's when my opinion about Stanfield turned rather sharply into the "likely an OSA agent/ally" lane.

I must have written 1000 words about SO ethics for each word I ever wrote about Mike Rinder. And yet Stanfield decided to focus on that one word instead of the sea of words and information about ethics. If one was reading my posts on the forums at the time would "a critic of Mike Rinder" really be the main takeaway of it? Not "former MAA" or "ex-SO inv member" or "2nd generation former ethics officer"? Really?
That was a very skewed and very "spin-ish" take.

From that point on my trust in Stanfield was at a whooping 0%, same as with Marty. Both are shady as hell.

I'm anti-scientology in the sense that if anyone asks me "does auditing really raise your IQ/fix your eyesight/help you find car keys?" my answer will be a resounding "no way".
But if people want to audit one another outside of the totalitarian, high-control destructive group that is the CoS - that's not my problem. Unless maybe they combine that with false medical claims or charge money for it.

But again, I couldn't care less what people decide to do with the tech or Hubbard's books, as long as they don't perpetrate the abuses and destruction the CoS spreads.
Thanks for sharing your experience. It's helpful.

Tanchi

Note: these are my last words for these individuals. I do not wish to interact with trolls. Yes, you are trolls. The following is intended for others on this board. I doubt any of these listed are capable of independent thought or meaningful debate.

I did not leave Scientology to join an equally tribalistic group of sheeple, who: routinely practice ad hominem attacks; are comfortable with evidence-free narratives; attack anything that does not fit the narrative; are utterly devoted to personality, instead of truth; and are seemingly incapable of objectively viewing and evaluating data.

Tribalism brings about stupidity.

It shuts-down thinking. You know, that stuff you used to do?

I have been a member of this board and old ESMB for many years, but I'm not member of the tribe. People have asked me why I don't post much, or why do I post when I do. First, many times I do not have anything to say, or anything that would add value to the discussion, and more and more I just don't find it interesting. I suspect I am not alone. My interest has waned over the years, though I do try to keep up on current events. But, by and large, I find the discussions dull and repetitive. Too much tribalism, too much stupidity, unwilling/unable to consider opposing views, many have not altered their viewpoint on matters for years, this is not growth, this is the death of an online community.

But, occasionally a topic comes up that I have some interest in, so I'll chime in. It doesn't take long for the bots to arrive. To be fair, they are not really bots; to use a Matrix metaphor, they are like sentinels (squiddies), those autonomous killing machines that patrol the Matrix and seek to dismantle or destroy any threat to the Matrix. Here they attempt to destroy the person, never the idea he represents. They protect the fabric of this online matrix.

On this current topic, I have been accused of somehow derailing the conversation. Not true. That is the job of the sentinel.

My original post, and the points raised, remain.

@HelluvaHoax! - man, you need to get out. Seriously, I don't think there's an OSA agent around every corner, or inside every cupboard. It must be exhausting.
@TheSneakster - I find your retorts to be neither humorous, clever or informative = waste of time.
@Type4_PTS - this one puzzles me. Somehow you have managed to weaponize stupidity. Kudos.

Ta Ta
Tribalism. Lol

mimsey borogrove

well HH, yes I know this a tread about Mike Rinder book. I still do not understand why Hobson called me realdick? Do you?

Are not we supposed to have conversations here unlike in the scientology world where you couldn't question the leader Hubbard and now DM?
I guess because he's in admiration of your manliness, and that, in his eyes, you're not an average, garden variety dick, found lurking in the streets, hither and yon.

Last edited:

onceuponatime

They are obviously going crazy over this book, they have ramped their anti Mike Rinder ads way up. I'd love to see how much they're spending, and what sort of return they think they're getting. Do they actually think non-Scientologists read the attack websites and believe them?

TheSneakster

They are obviously going crazy over this book, they have ramped their anti Mike Rinder ads way up. I'd love to see how much they're spending, and what sort of return they think they're getting. Do they actually think non-Scientologists read the attack websites and believe them?

Well, OSA INT Internet Investigations Unit is doubtless working overtime running anti-Rinder propaganda operations in any social media where they have sockpuppet accounts. It may be that we have already experienced it here (speculation only). :mad:

HelluvaHoax!

They are obviously going crazy over this book, they have ramped their anti Mike Rinder ads way up. I'd love to see how much they're spending, and what sort of return they think they're getting.

Do they actually think non-Scientologists read the attack websites and believe them?

Meanwhile, AMAZON and other major international book distributors/sellers continue expanding and selling copies of "A BILLION YEARS".

If we apply Dr. Hubbard's axioms, it would confirm that Scientology is only "howling" and "attacking" with their hate websites—because Mike Rinder and Amazon are "flourishing and prospering". LOL.

- - -

- - -
Here are three (3) questions that Scientology refuses to answer.

1. SINCE AMAZON HAS 310 MILLION ACTIVE CUSTOMERS AND THEY ARE ENERGETICALLY PROMOTING
AND SELLING "A BILLION YEARS"—WOULDN"T THAT MAKE AMAZON & OWNER JEFF BEZOS THE
WORLD'S MOST EVIL MERCHANTS OF CHAOS AND BIGGEST SPS ON THIS PLANET?
2. IF AMAZON & JEFF BEZOS ARE THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SPS, WHY HASN'T THE CHURCH OF
SCIENTOLOGY SET UP HATE WEBSITES ATTACKING & SHATTERING BOTH OF THEM ALREADY?
3. IF SCIENTOLOGY IS SO PTS THAT THEY ARE AFRAID TO ATTACK AMAZON, COULDN'T THE CHURCH
AT LEAST ORDER ALL THEIR OTS TO USE THEIR POWERS TO MAKE THE AMAZON WEBSITE COME
CRASHING DOWN, JUST LIKE THEY DID WITH THE BERLIN WALL?

Last edited:
I lost my two best friends and business partners of seven (7) years because of OSA Internet Investigations Unit meddling (in Mick Wenlock's *PRIVATE* Yahoo email list) so how dare you laugh at my concerns ? :mad:
I'm not up on OSA's ruining your life, sorry to hear this. And I'm not clear from what I read, but are you saying your name was posted somewhere and that's how OSA then saw you'd "crossed the line" and then did their nastiness and ruined your friendships and business that had to then "disconnect" from you? All because of how someone outed you somehow. Sorry that happened.

If you want to go through all my 2004, 2005, 2006 postings, I did put them in a site, Paul Adams suggested and helped me.

The reason I acted as a conduit was to generate more speaking up, was that when I got out and onto the internet in 2004, I noticed there was a backlog of recent history to be told, and just posted what I knew, I started up the "Int Base Hot News" thread, for one.

That led into BlownforGood and others who never posted their names, updating all types of Int Base history, and giving a feel for the abuses that then led into the media stories on TV and the books by ex's in the later part of the 2000s and then 2010s.

-----------------------------

One thing I have to admit, is the advice I got when I first got out, from Roger Barnes, ex CO SMI, was get educated and do a trade or business, and just leave all Scn behind. I should have done that.

The trying to drum up history and put people through so much pain with nasty backlashing crap from Scn, yes, that was likely wrong to do.

People have been warning of Scientology just fine, in all of the outsider books, Russell Miller's book, Jon Atack's books, and the excellent Richard Behar articles on Scientology and other long term major media articles have been adequate to warn the public of Scientology's downsides.

I'd be curious to know what do you think on that point, should ex's help media keep uptodate on events in Scientology? Your point in taken, if the ex's are wise, they keep the media updated with the least amount of backlash to ex's lives.

Last edited:
Look forward to more feedback from you, here on ESMBR, re. Mike Rinder's book, as it becomes available.

_______
The Management Series (Green Volume) includes (non confidential issues of the) PR Series, but does include an Intelligence Series, and the Management Dictionary also omits any mention of Scientology's (covert) Intelligence tech and its rather extensive vocabulary.
"PR is overt. Intelligence is covert." PR Series #7, Black PR, mentions (covert) Intelligence briefly, and skirts on the edges with PR Series #18; otherwise, the nitty-gritty of Scientology's spying & Dirty Tricks tech is confidential.

Link to original Fair Game Law of March 1965.
From The Responsibility of Leaders, a.k.a. the Bolivar PL, of 1967:

"[The powers asks] 'What are those dead bodies doing at the door?' And if you [the subordinate] are clever, you never let it be known HE [the power] killed them - that weakens you and also hurts the power source. 'Well, boss about all those dead bodies, nobody at all will suppose you did it. She, over there, those pink legs sticking out, didn't like me.' 'Well,' he'll say if he really is a power, 'Why are you bothering me with it if it's done and you did it? Where's my blue ink?...' always push power in the direction of anyone on whose power you depend. It may be more money for the power, or more ease, or a snarling defense of the power to a critic, or even a dull thud of one of his enemies in the dark, or the glorious blaze of an enemy camp as a birthday surprise... Real powers are developed by tight conspiracies of this kind... And if they are right and also manage their man [the power] and keep him from collapsing through overwork, bad temper or bad data, a kind of juggernaut builds up."

As a newbie Scientologist, I didn't realize, as I gazed upon the enormous Grade Chart, with Total Freedom at the top, that Scientology was operated as a "tight conspiracy," with a "pink legs" philosophy.

*​

During the 1960s, Franklin Jones had been an auditor at the New York Org, and then done the OT levels at the Advanced Organization in Los Angeles.

In his first book, The Knee of Listening, 1971 edition, chapter 12: The search for release from the mind: Scientology, he described Scientology at length.

Below is an excerpt.

_____________________________________Begin quote__________________________________________​

Scientology made use of a peculiar technique called "auditing." A trained person sat with you and, by careful use of a pattern of direct questioning, sought to remove the force which certain key experiences in your past had on your daily life. My friend had experienced great benefits from this method, and he had been led to re-experience his birth, the violence of which he felt had determined a kind of nervous and aloof quality in him all his life. Now he felt particularly "cleared" of the force of that experience and all kind of other reactions that he had retained as unconscious controls on his behavior.

Scientology sought by these means to relieve a person from the machinery of memory and unconscious reactivity so that he could eventually attain a state called "clear." In the state of "clear" the reactive or unconscious mind was supposed to be entirely eliminated as a force...

But when I actually performed the Clearing and O.T. levels I found that they continued to deal only with the content of the mind. And that content was continually identified with the peculiar cosmic politics favored by Ron Hubbard. Thus I felt that these levels never dealt with the fundamental problem of the mind itself, prior to any content. In fact. they only led people deeper and deeper into a fanciful, paranoiac dilemma in which they were indoctrinated into the mentality of a cosmic political holocaust.

...It was only on the upper levels, when the activity of auditing had degenerated into exercises of pure nonsense, that I realized what I had in fact led myself into...

I saw that Scientology was actually a political entity created along the lines of a fanciful interpretation of history. Its goals were political, not spiritual. Thus, its leading concern was power, not wisdom or realization.

____________________________________________End of quote__________________________________________​

When seen as a ruthless political entity - a criminal organization, with an accompanying "philosophy" and "tech" - Scientology, having a cloak & dagger network, makes complete sense.

Senator: "Was there always a buffer involved?"
Testifying hoodlum: "Yea, a buffa..."

Excellent stuff you posted. Instantly made me think of how Jamie DeWolf grasps Scientology, via his Grandfather's stories about Great Grandfather L. Ron Hubbard Senior.

Have you heard the podcast Tony Ortega did with Jamie the other day? And Jamie's past YouTube videos on LRH Snr and LRH Jnr get into the themes you bring up above.

ON Mike's book, does anyone know whose gotten advance copies and whose talking about it?

Mike's book, it will be excellent I'm sure, and John Swenney has given it a devastating positive endorsement.

Last edited:
Amazon is so well organized.
If you pre-ordered, early morning on 27th Sept the book delivered to your door. :)
Ordered all three.

TheSneakster

News Flash - I got this from Mike Rinder's Facebook.

David "Darth Midget" Miscavige has created a fake version of Mike Rinders book with the same similar title intended to Dead Agent the real one. This fake book is being fraudulently sold on Amazon.Com and other online booksellers!!!! :mad:

News Flash - I got this from Mike Rinder's Facebook.

David "Darth Midget" Miscavige has created a fake version of Mike Rinders book with the same similar title intended to Dead Agent the real one. This fake book is being fraudulently sold on Amazon.Com and other online booksellers!!!! :mad:
So bad. I cannot read more than a half of a sentence of any of Scientology's OSA wordsmiths' deadagenting writings before I'm forced to put down the material. It's worse than the tackiest Russian GRU disinformation, and Scientology's only has a tiny bit better spelling and grammar.

The one value in the dead agenting book would be only to see which big points (like Miscavige's dozens of beatings done to Mike) which the dead agent book will not bring up at all.

The dead agent book will likely NOT mention that the wife of Mike denies that Mike was beat up by Miscavige.

In fact. this makes me now realize that the Cathy Rinder cry wolf arm damage story, is really deflecting off Miscavige's beatings of Mike Rinder.

Cathy's covering for Miscavige's beating of Mike.