Mike Rinder book ~~ less than a month away, it coming soon.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
3 WEEKS before we can get comments about what Mike will spill out...

:giggle:

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
This is likely to offend a few folks: I'm not interesting in Mike Rinder as an ex PR person. I'm only interested in him as the ex Head Spy for Darth Midget.
I have to second that sentiment. I'd rather hear more about OSA actions and also legal actions. Remember OSA was also responsible for the legal side of things, communicating with lawyers etc.

statpush

Mike didn't say "Shut the fuck up, OSA agent. On the contrary, he went to the FBI! :whistle:

Mike's done more than just a small handful of people to educate the masses about the true nature of Scientology, despite the "scriptures" that require OSA to silence and/or destroy him if they can. And there is no one that is more aware of that than he.

I can see now why some people suspect that you are Alanzo. You don't let the facts get in the way of a good post.
@statpush, what changed from when you wrote these lines below (excerpted from your post in 2017) to what I quoted from just earlier in this thread?

[From 2017]
"Personally, I don’t know if I would have left, if it hadn’t been for Marty’s blog, Rinder’s blog, AlanzosBlog, Friends of LRH, Wise Old Goat, to name a few.
I am eternally grateful to Mark Rathbun and Mike Rinder for what they’ve done. On a personal level, they have paid their “debt” to me for any wrongdoing.
What happened over the course of five years? I continued to read, learn and examine new data and ideas; as a result, my viewpoint changes.

Clearly you do not experience this.

TheSneakster

why call me realdick? That's not very civilized?

Due, in large part, to my upbringing, I don't find myself burdened with social programming to make nice-nice with annoying monomaniacs (or distractor-bot trolls pretending to be such) like yourself. Also, like a baseball umpire, I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

Edit Addendum: Also, when I might wish to know what Ron Hubbard thought about something, I get that information directly from him via his writings and recorded lectures and not his critics, bashers, or enemies (some of whom apparently imagine themselves minor deities with psychic powers).

Last edited:

Veda

The "OSA target" thing, LOL, thankfully I detailed what happened to me, as I left Sea Org, got on the chat sites in 2004 (I left in 2003) and just dealt with it. I went to work for a Newspaper knowing OSA would be hesitant to have PIs do anything drastic, since I'd just tell my Newspaper bosses of what was happening, instantly. And I was on the old ARS where old timer critics just gave instant feedback to everything I was "getting" and I got a phone call from the top Scn lawyer Elliot Abelson, which made me instantly get on the phone to Gerry Armstrong to ask his advice, LOL.
But point taken anyways, things are not like it was in the 2004 to 2008ish time slot on chat sites, where loads more info was shared, daily.
I'd get people tell me info, and of course they didn't wish to be public.
Some did, and I posted from them.
In fact, when Jenna Miscavige wrote her public letter, I posted it to ARS chat site for her.
Someone I supposed what doing that job today, being the sort of in the know person, of who's about to come out, and ushers that person along, and helps get their initial story out.

Chris Shelton and Aaron are more the ones doing that job these days, and Karen on Outer Banks.

I'll check there, Thanks.
Look forward to more feedback from you, here on ESMBR, re. Mike Rinder's book, as it becomes available.

_______
The Management Series (Green Volume) includes (non confidential issues of the) PR Series, but does include an Intelligence Series, and the Management Dictionary also omits any mention of Scientology's (covert) Intelligence tech and its rather extensive vocabulary.
"PR is overt. Intelligence is covert." PR Series #7, Black PR, mentions (covert) Intelligence briefly, and skirts on the edges with PR Series #18; otherwise, the nitty-gritty of Scientology's spying & Dirty Tricks tech is confidential.

Link to original Fair Game Law of March 1965.
From The Responsibility of Leaders, a.k.a. the Bolivar PL, of 1967:

"[The powers asks] 'What are those dead bodies doing at the door?' And if you [the subordinate] are clever, you never let it be known HE [the power] killed them - that weakens you and also hurts the power source. 'Well, boss about all those dead bodies, nobody at all will suppose you did it. She, over there, those pink legs sticking out, didn't like me.' 'Well,' he'll say if he really is a power, 'Why are you bothering me with it if it's done and you did it? Where's my blue ink?...' always push power in the direction of anyone on whose power you depend. It may be more money for the power, or more ease, or a snarling defense of the power to a critic, or even a dull thud of one of his enemies in the dark, or the glorious blaze of an enemy camp as a birthday surprise... Real powers are developed by tight conspiracies of this kind... And if they are right and also manage their man [the power] and keep him from collapsing through overwork, bad temper or bad data, a kind of juggernaut builds up."

As a newbie Scientologist, I didn't realize, as I gazed upon the enormous Grade Chart, with Total Freedom at the top, that Scientology was operated as a "tight conspiracy," with a "pink legs" philosophy.

*​

During the 1960s, Franklin Jones had been an auditor at the New York Org, and then done the OT levels at the Advanced Organization in Los Angeles.

In his first book, The Knee of Listening, 1971 edition, chapter 12: The search for release from the mind: Scientology, he described Scientology at length.

Below is an excerpt.

_____________________________________Begin quote__________________________________________​

Scientology made use of a peculiar technique called "auditing." A trained person sat with you and, by careful use of a pattern of direct questioning, sought to remove the force which certain key experiences in your past had on your daily life. My friend had experienced great benefits from this method, and he had been led to re-experience his birth, the violence of which he felt had determined a kind of nervous and aloof quality in him all his life. Now he felt particularly "cleared" of the force of that experience and all kind of other reactions that he had retained as unconscious controls on his behavior.

Scientology sought by these means to relieve a person from the machinery of memory and unconscious reactivity so that he could eventually attain a state called "clear." In the state of "clear" the reactive or unconscious mind was supposed to be entirely eliminated as a force...

But when I actually performed the Clearing and O.T. levels I found that they continued to deal only with the content of the mind. And that content was continually identified with the peculiar cosmic politics favored by Ron Hubbard. Thus I felt that these levels never dealt with the fundamental problem of the mind itself, prior to any content. In fact. they only led people deeper and deeper into a fanciful, paranoiac dilemma in which they were indoctrinated into the mentality of a cosmic political holocaust.

...It was only on the upper levels, when the activity of auditing had degenerated into exercises of pure nonsense, that I realized what I had in fact led myself into...

I saw that Scientology was actually a political entity created along the lines of a fanciful interpretation of history. Its goals were political, not spiritual. Thus, its leading concern was power, not wisdom or realization.

____________________________________________End of quote__________________________________________​

When seen as a ruthless political entity - a criminal organization, with an accompanying "philosophy" and "tech" - Scientology, having a cloak & dagger network, makes complete sense.

Senator: "Was there always a buffer involved?"
Testifying hoodlum: "Yea, a buffa..."

HelluvaHoax!

Here's an interesting speculation on why suddenly two big fans of the vicious troll Alanzo came out of retirement and showed up on the Mike Rinder thread just as Mike's book is soon to debut.

I am talking about two posters who (as far as I know) are the only ESMB posters to support Alanzo's blog by spending time there and posting there. Probably anyone reading this knows that Alanzo is a viciously sociopathic troll that has been banned many times from discussion forums online because of his pathological lying. Oh yeah, Alanzo confessed that he proud of his lying because it's how he destroys people he doesn't like or who disagree with him.

Anyways, I've been noticing how there has been a "disturbance in the force" on this thread. And lo and behold, guess who is at ground zero in all of these derailing and trolling disruptions. Why it's the two good buddies of the fanatical troll Alanzo. Statpush came out of retirement just to jump on the trolling/derailing bandwagon because apparently he doesn't want people talking about Rinder's whistleblowing manifesto. And the other notorious derail-er/troller Riddick suddenly broke his promise that he wouldn't start trolling and derailing other threads with his nonsensically repetitive "rhetoric" garbage.

Hey they both showed up suddenly and this thread is now a massive cluster fuck of trolling, discord and derailing.

I haven't mentioned it thus far because I wanted to see if they would "go away on their own", but they didn't. They are implanted on this thread to stay and doing everything possible to disturb and derail the conversation.

I am posting about it now because I just viewed an excellent video which amplifies and clarifies why the COS sends out trolls and misfits when they are terrified of whistleblowers. Great video Aaron!

In all likelihood, the old "Statpush" poster on ESMB has been replaced with a new ghostwriter, based on the radical change in writing style that has been noted by some of the more observant members on this board.

And it also explains why suddenly Riddick explosively ejected himself out of his ghost-town "RHETORIC" thread that everyone was ignoring—and landed on this thread about Rinder's book.

Two dormant fanboys of Alanzo (who are themselves also derailing trolls) magically appear on the Rinder book thread just as the book is being released? Mere coincidences? LOL

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
Due, in large part, to my upbringing, I don't find myself burdened with social programming to make nice-nice with annoying monomaniacs (or distractor-bot trolls pretending to be such) like yourself. Also, like a baseball umpire, I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

Edit Addendum: Also, when I might wish to know what Ron Hubbard thought about something, I get that information directly from him via his writings and recorded lectures and not his critics, bashers, or enemies (some of whom apparently imagine themselves minor deities with psychic powers).
well, you didn't actually answer the question why you decided to call me "realdick".

Riddick

I clap to no man
Here's an interesting speculation on why suddenly two big fans of the vicious troll Alanzo came out of retirement and showed up on the Mike Rinder thread just as Mike's book is soon to debut.

I am talking about two posters who (as far as I know) are the only ESMB posters to support Alanzo's blog by spending time there and posting there. Probably anyone reading this knows that Alanzo is a viciously sociopathic troll that has been banned many times from discussion forums online because of his pathological lying. Oh yeah, Alanzo confessed that he proud of his lying because it's how he destroys people he doesn't like or who disagree with him.

Anyways, I've been noticing how there has been a "disturbance in the force" on this thread. And lo and behold, guess who is at ground zero in all of these derailing and trolling disruptions. Why it's the two good buddies of the fanatical troll Alanzo. Statpush came out of retirement just to jump on the trolling/derailing bandwagon because apparently he doesn't want people talking about Rinder's whistleblowing manifesto. And the other notorious derail-er/troller Riddick suddenly broke his promise that he wouldn't start trolling and derailing other threads with his nonsensically repetitive "rhetoric" garbage.

Hey they both showed up suddenly and this thread is now a massive cluster fuck of trolling, discord and derailing.

I haven't mentioned it thus far because I wanted to see if it would "go away on its own", but it doesn't. They are implanted on this thread to stay and doing everything possible to disturb and derail the conversation.

I am posting about it now because I just viewed an excellent video which amplifies and clarifies why the COS sends out trolls and misfits when they are terrified of whistleblowers. Great video Aaron!

In all likelihood, the old "Statpush" poster on ESMB has been replace with a new ghostwriter, based on the radical change in writing style that has been noted by some of the more observant members on this board.

And it also explains why suddenly Riddick explosively ejected himself out of his ghost-town "RHETORIC" thread that everyone was ignoring—and landed on this thread about Rinder's book.

Two dormant fanboys of Alanzo who are themselves also derailing attack trolls magically appearing on the Rinder book thread just as the book is being released? Mere coincidences? LOL

your comments regarding me in this post are weird. I'm not a fanboy of Alanzo or anybody else even you.

weird
[wird]

ADJECTIVE
  1. suggesting something supernatural; uncanny:
    "the weird crying of a seal"

HelluvaHoax!

well, you didn't actually answer the question why you decided to call me "realdick".

Hey Riddick. This thread is about MIKE RINDER'S BOOK.

Why don't you go climb back in your "rhetoric" hole on your own thread. You've been outed. Your derailing gimmick doesn't work here any more. Buh-Bye.

Riddick

I clap to no man
Hey Riddick. This thread is about MIKE RINDER'S BOOK.

Why don't you go climb back in your "rhetoric" hole on your own thread. You've been outed. Your derailing gimmick doesn't work here any more. Buh-Bye.

you are the one derailing not me. And why can't I ask Hobson for trying to bully me, like you, you might say.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
In all likelihood, the old "Statpush" poster on ESMB has been replace with a new ghostwriter, based on the radical change in writing style that has been noted by some of the more observant members on this board.
I used to be in the writing/editing trade and have software that can analyze individuals' writing
styles. I compared some old statpush posts vs some new statpush posts. . . software says it's a different
writer, for sure. I gave statpush the benefit of the doubt and asked him about his improvement here.

That said, the computer could be wrong. :whistle:

Little do these folks know that a lot of the real action and gossip takes place in numerous "private message
groups," that is, out of sight of prying eyes. We may have to ramp up those for when the book comes out. :LOL:

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
I have to second that sentiment. I'd rather hear more about OSA actions and also legal actions. Remember OSA was also responsible for the legal side of things, communicating with lawyers etc.
As far as I am concerned, the more exmembers write books, the better, I have said that before many times in my postings.

I also have known many people who made it up to OT8 and done the L's. Well, I can tell you they no have super powers, nor great abilities, nor anything. In fact, most humans that did anything great in the world happened were not involved with dianetics or scientology, this is a stat thing from observation.

HelluvaHoax!

screen capture from Aaron's
video on YouTube

- - -

SCIENTOLOLGY'S GREATEST FEAR
That Mike Rinder's new book will shockingly start popping
up in whale's auditing sessions at Flag who are being
run on Op Pro By Dup ("Book & Bottle")

HelluvaHoax!

As far as I am concerned, the more exmembers write books, the better...

FOR THE RECORD:

Riddick's first four (4) posts on this thread had nothing to do with Mike Rinder's new book. They only were about rhetoric.

Riddick's next four (4) posts on this thread were derails not having anything to do with Rinder's book.

After getting called out for trolling & derailing, Riddick's 9th post on this thread (i.e. his post directly above) suddenly switched to to the subject of ex scientologists writing books. I guess shining a spotlight on his bullshit has worked—at least momentarily, lol.

TheSneakster

If you guys don't knock this off....thread will go to the Grudge Match .....
IIRC, Old ESMB had a derailment thread in the Grudge Match area, and the moderators would move derailment comments to that thread so that the original topic thread was not disappeared. It seems to me that a couple of posting identities don't want us talking about Mike Rinder's book. Biffing the entire thread gives them what they want.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

If you guys don't knock this off....thread will go to the Grudge Match .....

WWCD?
(What Would Clemenza Do?)

Michael : How bad do you think it's gonna be?

Clemenza : Pretty goddam bad. Probably all the other Families Trolls will line up against us. That's all right. These things gotta happen every five years or so, ten years. Helps to get rid of the bad blood BPC. Been ten years since the last one. You know, you gotta stop them at the beginning. Like they should have stopped Hitler at Munich Hubbard at Book 1, they should never let him get away with that, they was just asking for trouble.