False flag operations and fake personas

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
If Mike Rinder isn't given credit for being the new outstanding person that he's become since he left Scientology then one is making it all the harder on him to stay out and not follow the path of some others who got out only to get lured back in.
It's hard enough for him to have left all that he left behind, we all know what that was to a certain degree, but without walking a mile in his shoes there's no way to fully realize the gamut of emotions that must churn inside of him daily still.
But he had no idea what was instore for him when he was placed in charge of OSA until the events of it all began to unfold and he saw the horror of it.
At some point he'd had all he could take and left, many of us have had something horrible occur in out lives that we had to walk away from and it's anything but easy.
He should get all the credit in the world for blazing a new trail and walking the path he has and not have the past rubbed in his face.
Suffice to say he would take all the bad things back if he could, but he can't so he's doing a great job atoning for it through all the good works he's involved with.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Hi Dotey OT,
I had only one wordclearing session at Flag with a Flag-wordclear in the summer of 1976. It was a desaster.
I had been studying in the AOSH EU in Copenhagen, in spring 76, and the Course was sceduled for two weeks. I studied for three month, and still had a confusion on the HCOPL Method 4 wordclearing, which would not resolve, although I had looked up all the words etc. over and over again . . .
I felt this was a deep seated confusion - that I could not handle by myself, and I kept asking for a WCCL - which had to be delivered by a Class VI Auditor. and was considered to be too expansive for staff I guess . . .
After three month of not being able to attest, there came a Flag-mission to pick people from all over Europe for Supervisor and even Auditor-Training at Flag, and I really WANTED that, as I had the Idea Flag had a much higher STANDARD of tech, and would help me out of my confusion on HCO PL Method 4 wordclearing.
So I ended my studies with a FALSE attest, and went to Flag. When my program was established, I said, that I had a confusion on this on PL which the AOSH EU could not resolve with me . . .
So I endet up with a overworked Flag wordclearer, who talked to me while finishing his last student's paperwork.
He pulled out the HCO PL on Method 4 and asked me to start reading aloud, as he declared to me we'd doi it wit method 3 while not even looking at me . . .
So I started to read the headline aloud - which I almost knew by heart - as I had studied this particular PL over and over again, on my course in Europe.
I think he made me look up 33 words on this short PL in a dictionary - and I realized quickly trhis guy had no clue whatsoever, what I been telling him before . . .
So I endet up totally pissed with a FALSE F/N indicated, and a FALSE F/N from the Examiner and I understood that Flag was not the place were Standard Tech was pure & perfect . . .
To cut a long story short,
I had my win on TR O, as I insisted on doing it the old & hard way - and Flag hated it - and today I think that STOP might well have saved my life . . .
Back in Copenhagen I insisted on a WCCL - which this time I received from Class VI Stig Jörgenson - and that Word Clearing Correction List endet after ten Minutes with my biggest win ever . . .
It listed TWO ERRORS: 1.) uncomplete TR's (thats my Flag-experience till today, and 2.) FAILED to go E/S in wordclearing, which finally HANDLED my confusion, which was an incident way back on my timetrack, and th FIRST word of that HCOPL Method 4 wordclearing, the wor "METHOD" had been the constant RESTIMULATOR, which I could only find and DISCHARGE with the help of a fantastic AUDITOR and that WCCL, as a standard tool in wordclearing that was NOT used, as it should have been . . .

Your second question I can not answer, as I have not ever had any DOUBT on the power of the wordclearing technology of 1975 / 1976 as the criminals on board back then were interested in OT-levels, PTS-tech and exteriorisation to screw it up - wordclearing almost never ever interested anybody back then . . .
I would imagine that you hadn't done Method 1 at that time.

I believe the order is Method 1, Method 2 your materials and then you are smart enough to do Method 3. I think that was what he said.

Spotting an F/N, that has a whole story in and of itself.

I wonder, you are not originally an english speaker. Were you studying translated materials, or studying the english?

When I first arrived at Flag, as I was routing in, I was asked to help someone in the courseroom. I Method 7'd a French women on the book "How the Emeter Works", at least for about a day.

I too am a believer in looking up words.

The only reason I asked about the recent reference on dictionaries was that they outlawed a dictionary that was in the dictionaries reference, the two volume Thorndike-Barnhart, pre-1976, actually any version. They called it "dinky".

BTW

This came up when I was reading the "reject buttons" thread of Panda Termint.

The reject buttons are an example of a false flag op.

Let me list the false flag personas that I can recall (I'll use my own names for them):
  • The Fool. This is a persona that will be stupid, obnoxious, over-the-top, use reject buttons etc. The purpose of this persona is to draw ire, contempt, anger and disbelief. This persona will then openly "support" a real critic, especially in contentious matters. So for example if say Chris Shelton will say something controversial, "the fool" would instantly jump to support Chris's opinion. Thus giving an impression of: "If the fool supports Chris, then Chris must be wrong". Real life examples would be the KKK supporting any political candidates. Its the "kiss of death" tactic.
  • The divider. This persona will post controversial topics, trying to draw real critics in and then play them against one another. This is the Hubbardian "3rd party" tactic. An example would be posting very controversial things about Hubbard and the tech with the aim of dividing "independent scientologists" from "atheistic critics". Or he can post things unrelated to scientology - for example post controversial political issues to have critics argue with one another over US politics. The more divided the critic community is, the easier it is to deal with. Also, critics busy arguing with one another are not criticizing the church. Its designed to draw resources and distract.
  • The white elephant herder. A persona designed to draw confidence, sympathy and trust. This persona will then advocate certain ideas or projects (the "white elephant") that on first glance seem like real good ways to strike at the cult, but in reality are harmless. They will nevertheless draw the money, attention, time and effort of critics. The more real critics that pick up this project, the better for the cult. I have a suspicion the "Where is Shelly / Free Shelly" issue might be a white elephant.
  • The aggressor. The persona is there to incite critics to do illegal or generally frowned-upon things ostensibly against the church. This way the church will then "expose" the "nefarious" actions of critics, or win lawsuits and get people in jail or get them to pay fines. I suspect the anonymous members who were convicted for a DDOS attack on the church fell victim to this false flag op. The goal is of course black PR and exposing people to lawsuits and the justice system.
  • The obvious target. A persona that behaves openly in ways that look like an OSA agent would. So real critics would say: "Ah-ha! That guys is OSA" and focus on this one, distracting them from the less obvious OSA personas. It can create a false sense of self-confidence: "We know how OSA works and can easily spot their lame attempts at infiltration".
  • The inquisitor. Like the white elephant herder, this persona is constructed in a way to earn people's trust (through knowledge, friendliness, humor etc), but will at some point be used to "expose" real critics as OSA agents. This sows division, discontent, confusion and paranoia among real critics. This is probably the most dangerous false flag persona, if used skilfully.
  • All of the above can be used to feed disinformation and add to the chaos, mess, division and mayhem in the critic community.
Too much for me.

Seems like to "divide and conquer".

Quoted Panda for what?

BTW

Panda has been clear enough in stating about what OSA tactics are. - Why make it into "philosophy"?

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Panda has been clear enough in stating about what OSA tactics are. - Why make it into "philosophy"?
That's a good question. I guess that is just how Scientology functions. They turn everything into a system and "philosophy", its part of Hubbard's organizational culture.
He should get all the credit in the world for blazing a new trail and walking the path he has and not have the past rubbed in his face.
Suffice to say he would take all the bad things back if he could, but he can't so he's doing a great job atoning for it through all the good works he's involved with.
I think Mike is an adult and should be treated as such. I recognize all the good things he has done, but this does not cancel out his past. I treat Mike the same way as I would like to be treated myself. Me leaving the SO does not cancel the things I did in the SO and vice-versa. Same with Mike. All our actions stay with us and do not change with any new things we do. The past is the past. Atonement does not exist.

And to be clear: My previous posts are not so much about what Mike did in the past, rather they were about the things Mike is doing now with the knowledge he gained in the past.

Last edited:

Kalle

troubleshooter
I would imagine that you hadn't done Method 1 at that time.
GREAT Question!

YES, I have had a Method 1 FIRST at the AOSH EU!

But it was done probably the "quicky" way, or over "out ruds" - tech was delivered those days in 1976 to Staff at Folo Eu & AOSH EU so RARE, and so POOR, and so quick, that I don't even remember when and how - not really respecting ANY basic requirements, like verification of your CASE-level from your past life, to begin with . . .

I am NOT an Auditor but I think, this FALSE usage of tech, is technically called "OUT RUD's"

When you build a house - you need a perfect foundation - if you want your house to last . . .

In Auditing - that is the same - you must KNOW exactly where you are on that Bridge over troubled waters, which pinpoints your SPIRITUAL location on that bridge, your foundation, to begin with . . .

Otherweise you MISS a step, or you get INVALIDATED, from overrun-phenomena! Both are the methods I found to be used in a "sabotage-like" fashion by the illegal occupants from the CIA - to create artificial FAILURE - as the most insane form of sabotage of a religion from a country that thinks of itself as "exceptional" . . . exceptional stupidity maybe, and maybe from exeptionally BAD training . . . ?

ALL THIS IS KEPT A SECRET - COMPLETELY THE OPPOSITE TO LRH IN DMSMH - SO WHO IS WRONG HERE?

The most secretive scene I do remember from some moment in time in the AOEU, in spring 1976, when I was starting to smell something "fishy" - and as I was exploring the upper rooms, that I had never seen before - a door opened and someone who called himself Senior C/S Siegfried Krause, handed me an HCO Technical Bulletin describing the most unknown & unused procedure, to be "officially" per THAT HCO Technical Bulletin to be used at the ENTRANCE from the streeet, for EVERY new ENTRY into a Scientology Church, which BLEW MY MIND:

I am still all exited 44 Years later - just thinking at that surreal scene - in that upper dark hallway, with that HCO Bulletin in my shaky hand and reading fast, as I only had a minute or so, before Siegfried wanted it back . . . ???

FIRST action for all NEW arrivals from the street: A metered interview, given by either a CLASS IV or CLASS VI (don't remember the MINIMUM TRAINING REQUIREMENT) with TWO basic questions:

1.) "Have you received DIANETIC-AUDITING BEFORE THIS LIFE?"

2.) "Have you received SCIENTOLOGY-AUDITING BEFORE THIS LIFE?"

and it continued:

If ANY of those TWO questions reads - the Interview is ended at THAT point - and that NEW person is routed to tech-department for an AUDITING-action called "DATE -LOCATE" in order to LOCATE his folders from his PAST LIFE, which means finding his PAST-LIFE-IDENTITY, his PAST-LIFE-PC-,FOLDERS and finding thus the CURRENT CASE-LEVEL of that NEW person in Scientology or Dianetics, which that person had attained in a PAST LIFE, living in another body . . .

So only AFTER this professional verification of your (eternal) CASE-level - you will be guided - to the correct DEPARTURE for THIS life's journey . . .

But they don't do it - NOWHERE to my knowledge . . . ?

So the following screw-up of all old OT's is fully automatically programmed to lead to desaster . . .

Imagine - the person died in a plane-crash while in the middle of Solo-Auditing on OT IV - and 28 years later, maybe after a divorce or his first car-accident in his new life - he decides to have a look into Scientology and gets "programmed" for some BASIC stuff you would NEVER EVER order a person who is happy and winning on OT IV ???

But HOW do you know - and HOW do you apply that HCO Technical Bulletin - if you don't even know, that it exists, as you have NEVER seen it, or heard about it . . . ?

That is why criminals kill you - when they think - you have seen their face, and could be a witness to their crime . . .

THAT HCO Technical Bulletin made a hell of a lot of sense to me in that moment - as it felt like the "MISSING PART" in a technology that proclaims to deliver KNOWINGNESS about eternal WISDOM, and sells a "BRIDGE" to higher levels of conciousness - but in the extemely sad reality of the beautiful "modern" Scientology-Churches WITHOUT many people going there, for extremely comprehensive reasons - THIS MOST VITAL PART OF CLEARING = MISSING IN COMBAT!

I have never ever seen this bulletin again - and when I arrived at Flag a few weeks later - I asked everybody in TECH, but no one had even heard of that vital piece of tech, which was the key to bridge the gap between lives . . .

So THAT is when my first SUSPICION was sparked - that something extremely strange was going on - which had a DEADLY consequence on the personal fate of STAFF & PUBLIC alike, something like a time-bomb. that would explode in slow motion, but sooner or later reach & kill each and every one . . .

So this became an INVESTIGATION, mostly silent, sometimes loud . . .

I was not appointed, I had not any training, except for being the Dir of Com in Munich's no 1 Class IV-Org in 1975, I had no training in ethics or investigations - all I learned, I learned it from the old HCO Policy Letters and HCO Technical Bulletins, concentrating on the WHY for "PSYCHOSIS", and how to detect psychiotic LEADERS, and to understand how they are in FEAR of FREEDOM and how their CAMOUFLAGE ist the REAL problem - and HOW & WHY one must UNDERSTAND all of this, before one can clean that basic problem in 2020, where PSYCHIOSIS is all over the place with a secret BIO-WEAPON deployed, that NO department of defense has detected, although VETERANS TODAY have mailed out all the PROOF from dozens of world famous scientists like Aids-Nobel-Laureate Luc Montagnier, who is one of the few who is NOT corrupted from allmighty Bill Gates on his EUGENIC killing-mission to vaxxinate and sterilise the planet as he is overwhelmed from PANIC from the people . . .

My only (this life) tech-training was the HPWCC.

But back to THAT Bulletin, which struck me like a lightning - as to me it was the KEY - to suppressing Scientology, as well as to clearing the existing and devastatig SUPPRESSION inside and outside the orgs on that troubled planet in such troubled waters . . .

Any investigation can be silent or loud.

Both methods work very well for different situations.

My conclusion as per today: Where you read a GOLDEN sign: "Church of Scientology" - you run into a CONFIDENTIAL US-MILITARY-INSTALLATION secretely controlled by the CIA - they kill the good ones, promote the criminals and screw up the public by stealing their money & delivering carefully corrupted out tech, from carefully screwed up materials, which look brilliant like Hollywood Harvey Weinstein BEFORE the girls dared to tell the truth, with the concealed goal to have that tech vanish, which the real PSYCHOPATHS that run this planet with drugs, deception, violence, bio-war & vaxxines FEAR MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE . . . !

If you doubt my conclusion - get the REAL statistics from 1950 to 2020 - and have a look!

Or give me PROOF - if you know it better - I am just a human being who fights back against these crooks that have attacked my family, my reputatin and my future . . .

THAT is the "Price of FREEDOM"

And THAT is very much OK with me!

Thank you for reading and confronting MY personal observation, which I have written to the best of my knowledge and with a clean heart.

Kalle

Kalle

troubleshooter
I wonder, you are not originally an english speaker. Were you studying translated materials, or studying the english?
NO, this life I was born in Bremen, a small town in northern Germany.

So my native language - which is incedibly rich in details - is German, which makes it much easier for me.

But I married a french lady in 1979 - so french is OK too - and spanish was the mother-tongue of my Mom . . .

So you might imagine, that I love WORDS . . .

THE very first problem with the QUALITY of Scientology-Materials happened in Mars 1975, when I ran into Sci this life. They made me WAIT for six weeks - BEFORE I was allowed to work as the best Dir Com ever - as I had consumed tiny amounts of weed from time to time, in homeopathic doses, which I communicated freely . . . So they gave me the german DMSMH, to read, while "drying out" (from nothing) as they called this period of quarantine.

I read the book & I didn't understand the concept of BODY, MIND & SOUL at all.

I read it a second time, as that was ALL I was doing during those six weeks, living in my VW-BUS inside the "English Garden" in that beautiful spring of 75, but it did NOT make sense.

After six weeks I was admitted for staff, and as all four tests were excellent, I was assigned the post of Dir of Com, which I expanded from 600 letters out to more than 3 thousand letters out per week, within less than a year. So I had daily contact to everybody multiple times a day, as I made everybody WRITE letters to our CF of 30.000.

And so I asked, whenever it felt OK: "Did you read DMSMH"? Most of the people answered: "YES"
Then I asked: "Did you understand DMSMH" ALL answered "NO", with only ONE exception: Helgart Hahn, the CO of a small Mission in Munich, that went bankrupt a few years later . . .

This was my first impulse to later become a WORDCLEARER FIRST - as a foundation to my desired studies to become a CLASS XII AUDITOR as profession for my later life- as the materials seemed really complicated . . .

It was a year later, while I was on a big cargo-ship sailing to Tampa/Florida, when I read DMSMH for a third time - but this time I read the ORIGINAL in english. That was easy - a no brainer.

In the original Ron uses body, mind & soul, which we have known for long in german language as Körper, Geist & Seele.

The german translation used "Körper" for "body", no problem.

The word "mind" was translated into "Geist"

And the word "soul" was translated into "Geistiges Wesen"

So MIND & SOUL endet up to be almost the same . . .

And THAT was the center of the confusion, and there were more confusions,
which all added up to make it an unreadable book!

As german "Geist" is also english "ghost" (that's the origin) real spooky . . .

But "Geist" also is used in german for intelligence, smart, bright etc.

In christian religion they use the "Heilige Geist" = "holy spirit"

"Geistige Getränke" means Whiskey, Cognac, Gin & that type of alcohol . . .

So I had all this in my mind (we would use the word "Kopf" = "head" for "mind" in this sentence)

So I had all this in my mind - when I went to Copenhagen . . .

And one day I finally located the head of translation - Ekkehard Junge, and while walking together from one place to another, I asked him about this confusion . . . ?

And my question opened his heart, and he spit out the following: "I am stuck in the middle of an unfinished Method ONE (1) - and my folders are lost!"

We said good bye, and a little later I arrived at AOSH EU and was happy & confident - with THIS data - the translations into German would be corrected swiftly . . .

I felt satisfied and even proud about my success in getting down to the problem, which blocked the door to the German populations . . . when all of a sudden . . .

. . . Someone ran up to me & overwhelmed me with pure & extreme agression - I should immediatly shut up and never ever put my nose into the affairs of translation again - or I would be decared on the spot!

After I digested this MILITARY "SHOCK & AWE" concept, which the US-army uses, whenever they want to start an illegal OPEN war somewhere - I realized I had a second heavy suspicion of even greater magnitude, that something went awfully WRONG & went awfully in the opposite direction of Standard Scienentology!

I came to realize back in 1976 - NO WHERE the senior execs at Flag and in Folo EU & AOSH EU (with the exception of the Qual-Sec Flag in Summer 76, but he was powerless) had the slightest interest in CORRECTING any OUT TECH, which was detected & reported correctly on lines with copy to the accused etc. etc. etc. A little later, one night in December 1976, a man from Folo Eu gave me a little paper, which read: "You are to leave Danmark tonight"

That was the end of my dreamed up career as an Auditor - and ever since this day there has not been one single STANDARD handling per standard tech or per standard ethics - but only in 2004 I discovered how the CoS had used CONFIDENTIAL crimes & SECRET methods like bribery, corruption & murder to create artificial FEAR, and THAT finally led me into looking even deeper into these SECRET & highly CRIMINAL methods and so finally finding and disvovering all the PROOF anyone should KNOW, how the CIA turned an OPEN RELIGION OF TECHNICAL COMPETENCE & LOVE, into a SECRET HELL OF SATANIC TREASON, DECEPTION, THEFT & MURDER.

Kalle

troubleshooter
The only reason I asked about the recent reference on dictionaries was that they outlawed a dictionary that was in the dictionaries reference, the two volume Thorndike-Barnhart, pre-1976, actually any version. They called it "dinky".
Ron loved the old Thorndike-Barnhart, and he recomended it, and I have kept my old one till this day - so if you want to destroy competent wordclearing - one way could be to INVALIDATE the best tools . . .

I am in love with method 4 - and I mean a REAL F/N - if not so - the question that follows with REAL TR's is: "Is there an EARLIER / SIMILAR M/U to . . . . . ?

I was allowed to only ONE wordclearing-cycle after I was back from Flag with an unfinished TR's Course . . .

It was a Missioner by the name of Ron Loving who managed to overrule the STOP-ORDER.

Hokan Johanson was the CO Folo EU, and he was even present in a room open to staff, where I had been told to wordclear an old lady from the seaorg on her mission-orders - as she was scheduled to leave in 20 minutes for the boat to Sweden . . .

"Can you do that in 20 minutes?" I was asked by Hokan

I said: "I don't know - this is my first wordclearing-cycle ever, and that student I do not know, and I have not learned in my training, that there is a TIME-LIMIT in wordclearing - it takes as long as it takes, as I will work strictly after the wordclearing-tech!"

The Co gave up, as I had talked loud, wanting that every person in the room would be a witness, if ever any trouble would follow!

So on top of the pile of paper of approx. 10 cm or 4 inches was the so called: "Mini Tape Course" on how to handle the tape-machines we used back then, with a foot-pedal . . .

So we started with the first part, and I had a fall right away . . .

And the M/U, which caused the fall, was found quickly - it was a Symbol for the thickness of the tape = µm

We looked it up, made sentences, demonstrated, everything I had learned - but there was NO REAL F/N.

So I used the best of my TR's and asked for E/S

She came up with Ra which meant GOD in another lifetime in ancient Egypt . . .
We cleared that up swiftly - and we had not just a REAL F/N - looked more like a floating TA - she was not seen for her departure on a mission that night, and later I could read her SUCCESS which said: "This was my biggest win ever - since I joined Scientology and the Seaorg!"

I have never seen her again, as I was expelled shortly after . . .

It smelled like they considered me a criminal - for my PROOF, how powerful wordclearing can be, if you do it right - this was the THIRD suspicion, that something WRONG was happening to the tech . . . ?

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
In the original Ron uses body, mind & soul, which we have known for long in german language as Körper, Geist & Seele.

The german translation used "Körper" for "body", no problem.

The word "mind" was translated into "Geist"

And the word "soul" was translated into "Geistiges Wesen"

So MIND & SOUL endet up to be almost the same . . .

And THAT was the center of the confusion, and there were more confusions,
which all added up to make it an unreadable book!

As german "Geist" is also english "ghost" (that's the origin) real spooky . . .

But "Geist" also is used in german for intelligence, smart, bright etc.

In christian religion they use the "Heilige Geist" = "holy spirit"

"Geistige Getränke" means Whiskey, Cognac, Gin & that type of alcohol . . .

So I had all this in my mind (we would use the word "Kopf" = "head" for "mind" in this sentence)

So I had all this in my mind - when I went to Copenhagen . . .

And one day I finally located the head of translation - Ekkehard Junge, and while walking together from one place to another, I asked him about this confusion . . . ?

And my question opened his heart, and he spit out the following: "I am stuck in the middle of an unfinished Method ONE (1) - and my folders are lost!"

We said good bye, and a little later I arrived at AOSH EU and was happy & confident - with THIS data - the translations into German would be corrected swiftly . . .

I felt satisfied and even proud about my success in getting down to the problem, which blocked the door to the German populations . . . when all of a sudden . . .

. . . Someone ran up to me & overwhelmed me with pure & extreme agression - I should immediatly shut up and never ever put my nose into the affairs of translation again - or I would be decared on the spot!

After I digested this MILITARY "SHOCK & AWE" concept, which the US-army uses, whenever they want to start an illegal OPEN war somewhere - I realized I had a second heavy suspicion of even greater magnitude, that something went awfully WRONG & went awfully in the opposite direction of Standard Scienentology!

I came to realize back in 1976 - NO WHERE the senior execs at Flag and in Folo EU & AOSH EU (with the exception of the Qual-Sec Flag in Summer 76, but he was powerless) had the slightest interest in CORRECTING any OUT TECH, which was detected & reported correctly on lines with copy to the accused etc. etc. etc. A little later, one night in December 1976, a man from Folo Eu gave me a little paper, which read: "You are to leave Danmark tonight"

That was the end of my dreamed up career as an Auditor - and ever since this day there has not been one single STANDARD handling per standard tech or per standard ethics - but only in 2004 I discovered how the CoS had used CONFIDENTIAL crimes & SECRET methods like bribery, corruption & murder to create artificial FEAR, and THAT finally led me into looking even deeper into these SECRET & highly CRIMINAL methods and so finally finding and disvovering all the PROOF anyone should KNOW, how the CIA turned an OPEN RELIGION OF TECHNICAL COMPETENCE & LOVE, into a SECRET HELL OF SATANIC TREASON, DECEPTION, THEFT & MURDER.
I had heard that the translations were pretty awful, in many languages. It's bad that something that demanded a precise translation could be so buggered, for lack of a better word.

In regards to application of the tech, your story is very much the status quo as I have seen and heard.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Ron loved the old Thorndike-Barnhart, and he recomended it, and I have kept my old one till this day - so if you want to destroy competent wordclearing - one way could be to INVALIDATE the best tools . . .

I am in love with method 4 - and I mean a REAL F/N - if not so - the question that follows with REAL TR's is: "Is there an EARLIER / SIMILAR M/U to . . . . . ?

I was allowed to only ONE wordclearing-cycle after I was back from Flag with an unfinished TR's Course . . .

It was a Missioner by the name of Ron Loving who managed to overrule the STOP-ORDER.

Hokan Johanson was the CO Folo EU, and he was even present in a room open to staff, where I had been told to wordclear an old lady from the seaorg on her mission-orders - as she was scheduled to leave in 20 minutes for the boat to Sweden . . .

"Can you do that in 20 minutes?" I was asked by Hokan

I said: "I don't know - this is my first wordclearing-cycle ever, and that student I do not know, and I have not learned in my training, that there is a TIME-LIMIT in wordclearing - it takes as long as it takes, as I will work strictly after the wordclearing-tech!"

The Co gave up, as I had talked loud, wanting that every person in the room would be a witness, if ever any trouble would follow!

So on top of the pile of paper of approx. 10 cm or 4 inches was the so called: "Mini Tape Course" on how to handle the tape-machines we used back then, with a foot-pedal . . .

So we started with the first part, and I had a fall right away . . .

And the M/U, which caused the fall, was found quickly - it was a Symbol for the thickness of the tape = µm

We looked it up, made sentences, demonstrated, everything I had learned - but there was NO REAL F/N.

So I used the best of my TR's and asked for E/S

She came up with Ra which meant GOD in another lifetime in ancient Egypt . . .
We cleared that up swiftly - and we had not just a REAL F/N - looked more like a floating TA - she was not seen for her departure on a mission that night, and later I could read her SUCCESS which said: "This was my biggest win ever - since I joined Scientology and the Seaorg!"

I have never seen her again, as I was expelled shortly after . . .

It smelled like they considered me a criminal - for my PROOF, how powerful wordclearing can be, if you do it right - this was the THIRD suspicion, that something WRONG was happening to the tech . . . ?
The 2013 reference outlawed that dictionary, and many others like it. The allowable dictionaries were not favorites of mine at all.

Are you active in the freezone, or are you out all the way?

Kalle

troubleshooter
Are you active in the freezone, or are you out all the way?
I look at everything, that I can see - I am NOT organized or working with any group - do not know ANY group which is KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING!

But the SUPPRESSION of the tech is done so extremely well organized - that I have been WRITING almost on a daily basis commentarys on two different Blogs, as the CENSORING in mainstream has been 100 percent . . .

There is one idea I have applied to my personal pleasure: It concerns the handling of "unsolvable problems"

Kalle

troubleshooter
The 2013 reference outlawed that dictionary, and many others like it.
There is a Report by the title: "Why the US is slave to Israel, the Scientology connection" This I recommend as a "MUST READ" You find it on a page of "Freie Scientologen", and it describes the entire theater better than anything else I found anywere on the planet. I do not know all tghe names, but quite a few - and THAT is all in harmony with my personal experience & observation.

Most of my Scientology-Friends have been killed or destroyed mentally - most are in overwhelm as the publics now from Corona . . .

So I tried to figure out in open public - WHERE people are on the tone-Scale, and WHERE they are on a PROPAGANDA-scale from Brainwashed to CLEAR - and I can deal well now with German public in communicating the global scene with a PLAN-ned take-over of the entire planet by some crazy american nuts under cover of "philanthrophy" . . .

Kalle

troubleshooter
when you own a building, or a copyright, or a business - it is handled differently from country to country - where and how this is documented!