TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

HelluvaHoax!

As a Bonus for the first 10 Super Up-Stats who purchase: also included is a Letter of Provenance from Old Saint Hill janitor Richard 'Whipper" Cheltenham aged 92, who to the best of his recollection indicates that Ron did indeed sit on all ten of those wooden toilet seats.

lol lol lol !

The COS could get an extra $5,000 per seat, just by having Richard Cheltenham personally sign the back of each seat with his autograph and "This is Okay".

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
We've descended to toilet humor, lol. But it's funny cuz it's true. The $cientology cult will flog its fugazi wares more brazenly than the worst 3:00 a.m. channel 143 Home Shopping Network spokesmoron.

HelluvaHoax!

Nominated for one of Scientology's
Top 100 Super-Stupid Moments

THE MOMENT SCIENTOLOGY SAID THEIR GOAL IS TO
CREATE A WORLD WITHOUT WAR, CRIMINALITY & INSANITY.
AND THEN THEY ORDERED SCIENTOLOGISTS TO DECLARE
WAR ON INNOCENT PEOPLE, AND THEN CRIMINALLY
STALK THEM AND RUTHLESSLY "SHATTER" AND
"DESTROY" THEM WITH INSANE "BULLBAITING".

- - -SEE FIRST 45 SECONDS OF VIDEO- - -

HelluvaHoax!

How to succeed in life:

Ask yourself, "What would El Con do?"

After finding out, do the opposite.

That may be an invaluable piece of tech. . .

However, I am left puzzling:

"What is the opposite of rising above my
MEST impediment and going to Target 2
to do advanced research for DBs
trapped on this slave planet
"?

NotsoNutsoNow

That may be an invaluable piece of tech. . .

However, I am left puzzling:

"What is the opposite of rising above my
MEST impediment and going to Target 2
to do advanced research for DBs
trapped on this slave planet
"?

I think you have already adequately answered this in previous posts.

It is similar to Clear (whatever version), Pre-OT (whatever version) and OT (whatever version) abilities:

DO NOTHING!!!!

Remember, no one needs Dianetic$ And $cientology (SAD) mental therapy, doctrine and Newspeak in his/her life, as the force is always within you.

HelluvaHoax!

I think you have already adequately answered this in previous posts.

It is similar to Clear (whatever version), Pre-OT (whatever version) and OT (whatever version) abilities:

DO NOTHING!!!!
Terrific advice! Do nothing! Same as TR-0! Just sit there and do nothing. Brilliant!

Remarkably, that's what all the advanced Scientologists who have attained superpowers do, after attesting to their upper OT levels!

Anyone can scientifically prove this to themselves. Just ask any OT to demonstrate one of their superpowers or miracles---and they'll just sit just sit there and do nothing.

HelluvaHoax!

freethinker said:
Similar Items Are Not The Same Or The Same Class Of Thing.
Henceforth, E=MC Squared.

Yes, E=MC squared!

Emeter = Money x Cultmembers squared
(i.e. for each 1 Scientologist, 2 e-meters are required to be purchased)

HelluvaHoax!

from another thread discussing the new
(independent) "Ron's Org" opening up in Mexico. Although
they have many more OT levels than the Church of Scientology--
people on this message board nonetheless felt skeptical for
unknown reasons and still demanded proof of OT powers.
- - -

Sol said:
An OT doesn't have to prove anything to you because he is not a circus freak. When you are OT you will be able to experience spirituality for yourself. Wait for it... See you later.
Excellent point!

I get so tired of hearing non-believers ask to see proof! I guess that is part of the bank dramatization a lower level case experiences. I mean they really lack certainty and confidence!

When people have pressed me to evidence some kind of supernatural power, I have had good wins on word clearing them on the term "parlour tricks". If that doesn't clear up their MU and they are still demanding a demonstration--I just use my demo kit to demonstrate out for them the power or miracle they have uncertainty about.

NotsoNutsoNow

I just found out something.

According to the Cult of $cientology, El Con wasn't just taking the Vistaril psychiatric drug because he was a wackjob, he was also taking it for motion sickness for his forthcoming journey to Target Two.

Hydroxyzine, sold under the brand names Atarax and others, is an antihistamine medication. It is used in the treatment of itchiness, anxiety, and nausea, including that due to motion sickness. It is used either by mouth or injection into a muscle. Common side effects include sleepiness, headache, and a dry mouth. Wikipedia
Molar mass: 374.904 g/mol
Elimination half-life: Adults: 20.0 hours; Elderly: 29.3 hours; Children: 7.1 hours
Other names: UCB-4492
Trade name: Atarax, Vistaril, others

(Ref: Vistaril (vistaril - Google Search).)

El Con probably overcame the common side effects of Vistaril by taking pinks and greys for the sleepiness and the headache and jugs of rum for the dry mouth.

Perhaps someone can help me with this, as I didn't see it on Ronny's 1013 form:

How does Ronny self-administer Vistaril in his straightjacket in his playpen in his padded cell on Target Two?

NotsoNutsoNow

In Cult of $cientology staff members and customers' (corruptible, corrupt, corrupted moRonic cultists) eyes what is worse than a suppressive person, degraded being, potential trouble source, Ethics Section Patient, ex-$cientologist, psychologist or a psychiatrist?

A Cult of $cientology victim who speaks out.

Type4_PTS

The President of The Way to Happiness Foundation in Puerto Rico who was an OT 8 reportedly threw himself off the 8th floor of a building.

It's tragic when any person comes to the point where they see suicide as a solution. Hopefully, it will contribute to waking some others up though after seeing that the claims for TWTH and OT 8 are 100% pure unadulterated bullshit.

Maybe I am being overly presumptuous in writing that it was a suicide. Tony Ortega did report it as such. But maybe the guy was just convinced of his OT abilities or wished to test them. :unsure:

HelluvaHoax!

The President of The Way to Happiness Foundation in Puerto Rico who was an OT 8 reportedly threw himself off the 8th floor of a building.

It's tragic when any person comes to the point where they see suicide as a solution. Hopefully, it will contribute to waking some others up though after seeing that the claims for TWTH and OT 8 are 100% pure unadulterated bullshit.

Maybe I am being overly presumptuous in writing that it was a suicide. Tony Ortega did report it as such. But maybe the guy was just convinced of his OT abilities or wished to test them. :unsure:

In a Scientologically perverse way, both he and L. Ron Hubbard demonstrated the "WAY TO HAPPINESS".

Ron (according to his all of the senior execs of his organizations) also committed suicide in order to attain happiness by suddenly departing all his Scientology posts and heading to "Target 2" in deep outer space.

Perhaps even Ex-Scientologists have engaged a lighter version of the same happiness technology when they, in effect, killed off their own fake OT persona--in an event otherwise known as "blowing".

It seems that all road signs to happiness point in the same direction (away from Scientology by any means necessary) in order to escape the miserable lie-filled existence within that cult hoax.

Type4_PTS

HelluvaHoax!

Nominated for one of the Top 100 Stupid Moments In Scientology

THE MOMENT THAT RON DISCOVERS THE ESSENTIAL, MOST BASIC AND
FUNDAMENTAL SOURCE OF ALL HUMAN PROBLEMS & SUFFERING. AND THEN A FEW
WEEKS LATER DISCOVERS A MUCH MORE FUNDAMENTAL AND BASIC-BASIC
SOURCE OF ALL HUMAN PROBLEMS & SUFFERING.

example #1: Pre-Natal Engrams. Especially the verbal content of those moments when the preclear was unconscious, which are then crazy-glued in as hypnotic commands. Any words spoken during this engram then command and control the preclear's entire life and behavior. Hubbard stated with complete certitude that this was the total and true cause that would forever end all human aberration, suffering, sickness and unhappiness.

example #2: R6-EW (Routine 6 End Words). These words delivered in implants trillions of years ago, Ron assured us, were infinitely more powerful, aberrative and fatal than even pre-natal engram words. Thus, End Words became the new total and true cause that would forever end all human aberration, suffering, sickness and unhappiness.

example #3: BTs (Body Thetans). Ron now assured believers that it wasn't prenatal words or end words at all that were at the bottom and core of the reactive mind. It was 75M year old aliens that were the new total and true cause that would forever end all human aberration, suffering, sickness and unhappiness.

Apparently there is always something else more basic that will forever end all human aberration, suffering, sickness and unhappiness. The following might be another such discovery!

example #4: R2-EW (Ron's 2 End Words). These are the 2 words that any Scientologist can say to Ron in order to forever end their own human aberration, suffering, sickness and unhappiness. "Goodbye Ron" Those simple two words end one's unconsciousness while Ron is laying in engramic content with written words and spoken words (in the form of lectures and auditing commands). Upon saying "Goodbye Ron!", the being then leaves the vicinity of Ron and other Scientologists and recovery quickly ensues.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

And Lee Baca demonstrated how dangerous it can be to go by misunderstood words in the TWTH (The Way to Happiness) booklets! :ohmy:

View attachment 9668

Cult Curiosity: Both Lee Baca and Mary Sue Hubbard promoted "THE WAY TO HAPPINESS" but nevertheless went on the way to unhappiness & prison.

It should be noted that both Baca and MSH also shared another eerie similarity. They both surrendered their reputation, rationality and freedom to a degenerately treacherous criminal who founded their own "religion".

Mary Sue, of course, devoutly trusted and followed the infamous pathological liar and con man L. Ron Hubbard.

Baca and his wife are devout members of the LDS "religion" created by another infamous pathological liar and con man, Joseph Smith.

The parallels between Smith and Hubbard are nothing less than astonishing and the more websites and books one reads about both, the more startlingly stupid both "religions" become. [-brief link on Joseph Smith -]

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

A random comment about another 1 of the 10,000 identical scriptural equivalencies of the twin cults Scientology and LDS.

Both cult leaders promised and guaranteed their believers that they would "Become Gods!"

In LDS (Mormonism) it is known as the doctrine of "Exaltation". Scientology doesn't call it that, but instead uses clever copywriting rhetoric to hawk their miraculous apotheosis and transformation of Degraded Beings up to Gods ("Operating Thetans"). Hubbard sells his hoax under many other descriptives such as a "Homo Sapiens" evolving within a few short hours of Dianetic auditing up to the magically superpower wielding state of Homo Novis.

CONCLUSION: Cults are especially practiced and expert at very profitably selling lies, mystical sounding myths and gaslighting.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

cross-posted from another thread discussing
the inability of Scientologists, Indie Scientologists
and/or Ron's Org Scientologists to engage in conversation
and answer questions about the alleged miracles, or to or demonstrate
any of the the celebrated supernatural OT powers that they
are promoting to the ex-Scientologists on this board.

When a newbie starts in scientology they are told they don't have to believe anything - scientology is based on science and everything it says can be proved to be true. How does that look now?
We have to believe that some people have OT abilities because they refuse to demonstrate them.​
We have to believe that someone took over Ron's body.​
We have to believe in Marcabs.​
We have to believe Captain Bill was in communication with Ron (Elron Elray).​
And so on ad infinitum.​
It's actually just a belief system like any other.

Great post!

"It's actually just a belief system like any other".

Who knew?! LOL

We probably shouldn't overreact or make a big deal out of that. Because. I mean with Scientology's over 10 million pages of written technical materials and briefings, it's probably just a minor error or oversight that they forgot to include that single r-factor.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

We probably shouldn't overreact or make a big deal out of that. Because. I mean with Scientology's over 10 million pages of written technical materials and briefings, it's probably just a minor error or oversight that they forgot to include that single r-factor.
When Dr. Hubbard informed us that Scientology was based upon science he was lying, but it was the greatest good for him to do that...of course!

For Dr. Hubbard to keep us on the path to Total Freedom it was necessary to exert some control of us which then made it necessary to embed some lies within his writings.

Directly from the Scientology Scriptures:

"...if you see an impulse on the part of a human being to control you, you know very well that that human being is lying to you. Not is just going to—is lying to you. Check up the facts, you’ll find out they’re always true; that person is trying to control you, he’s lying to you. He’s got to tell you lies in order to continue control, because the second you start telling anybody anything close in to truth, you start releasing him and he gets tougher and tougher to control. So you can’t control somebody without telling them a bunch of fibs.”

— L. Ron Hubbard, Technique 88, lecture “Overt Acts, Motivators and DEDs” (25 June 1952)

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Can anyone possibly explain why there is a "Maiden Voyage" every single year? Is that one of those "TOP 10,000 UNEXPLAINABLE THINGS IN SCIENTOLOGY"?
Easy. They actually had people show up for the "Maiden Voyage", and they want to replicate those same stats every year.

It's just Suppressive Reasonableness to point out that on the first Maiden Voyage they had a huge backlog of OT7 completions wanting to do OT8, and that was not the case in other years. LRH management tech guarantees that they can repeat those stats if everyone works without sleep for long enough.

Similarly, it is Suppressive to note that Old Saint Hill was Old Saint Hill size only when LRH was personally there, and was the ONLY place where you could get delivery of the upper levels of training and auditing at the time.