Ah, HH... people blew from Scientology with F/Ns ALL THE TIME! I was the original full-time Call-In I/C at AOLA, and the public had that drill down COLD.
"I can't come in for services. I'm still on a Persistent F/N."

Smart, right?
.
LOL! Hilarious, but something odd is happening with my reactive brain. . .
The more
decades-removed I am from the cult of Scientology, the more I am un-able to tell if some of the things people report happened in Scientology are true or ludicrous parody. (see explanation at:
POE'S LAW).
So, I am guessing that you weren't joking and people actually used that excuse?! LOL.
Holy hell, I need clay or a demo kit or something! Well, let me at least try to get "full conceptual understanding" by making up some sentences until I feel good about the persistent F/N tech. . .
"I can't come in to the org to start my OT levels because I am
still on a persistent F/N since I went Clear during a
Dianetics session Ron gave me in 1949."
Wow, I am starting to feel good about that!
If Scientologists really blew off the org's tone-40 body routers, attempting to "8C" them back in to the org--- I am confident that Ron would have developed a
TECH REMEDY for that counter-intentioned and other-intentioned justification for not immediately doing their next Bridge step. He'd call it a "monumental breakthrough" and give it a really cool spiritual-sounding name like: "
The End Of The Endless Persistent F/N Rundown".
WE NOW EAVESDROP ON A THE LAST COUPLE MINUTES OF A PHONE CONVERSATION
THAT HAS ALREADY BEING IN PROGRESS FOR OVER THREE HOURS:
ADVANCED ORG REGISTRAR
...so like I was saying, it's truly awesome that you were one of the
elite beings who Ron audited before he published DMSMH! But
we are a little concerned that it's been 60 years since you
were moving on the Bridge to Total Freedom. Ron states
that if a being doesn't immediately sign up for their
next level, there is some kind of technical reason
so we need to get you in so our senior C/S
can have you do an interview with the
Director of Processing and do a
full Folder-Error-Summary on
your PC folders.
FLOYD FLOAT
Yeah, but I don't have any PC folders.
I got my session before LRH researched and discovered
the tech of keeping worksheets. Actually, my session was
only 30 seconds long and there was only one command.
I can tell you tell you verbatim what happened if you want
to write it down and create a worksheet and PC folder for me.
ADVANCED ORG REGISTRAR
Oh, I am not sure that is totally standard. You need to
be on an e-meter so the Director of Processing can write
down the reads and send it in to the Senior CS.
FLOYD FLOAT
Well, there weren't any reads because in 1949 it was before
Ron discovered the e-meter.
ADVANCED ORG REGISTRAR
Wow! So....um....that's really awesome! But..um....
well, if there were no reads and no e-meter then you don't really
know if you had a "persistent F/N" so we need to get you in
right away to put you on the meter and validate your state.
FLOYD FLOAT
Yeah, but I totally went Clear because Ron announced me as
"The World's First Clear" and I still have the original Western
Union telegram that Ron sent out to the American
Psychiatric Institute to demand a million dollar grant.
ADVANCED ORG REGISTRAR
Wow, that is so amazing! But we really need to get you
into the org so you can bring in that telegram
and then we can get it into your
pc folder so the CS
can read it!
FLOYD FLOAT
Hey, your org is in Los Angeles and I live 2300 miles away,
why don't i just scan it and send it over via email right now?
ADVANCED REGISTRAR
Oh, no---I mean don't do that!!! Because your PC folder
data is totally confidential and the only person
that should see it is the Senior CS, so
we need you to fly here or drive
here as soon as possible. Are
you leaving today or
tomorrow, we need
to schedule your
arrival so the
C/S clears
time for
you.
FLOYD FLOAT
I think this is getting really complicated. Let me just
tell you what happened in my session. Ron gave
me the "one-shot-clear" command which is
"BE 3 FEET BACK OF YOUR HEAD"
Then Ron asked me: "So, are you
now Clear and Exterior?" I said
"I guess so." And then
Ron ended the
session.
ADVANCED ORG REGISTRAR
Wow, that is awesome. But that was not Dianetics.
And so we need to get you in for your
CLEAR CERTAINTY RUNDOWN
to find out for sure if you
really went Clear.
FLOYD FLOAT
Hey, no problem on that. I just emailed you
a high-definition scan of the telegram signed
by LRH where he confirmed that I was the
world's first Clear. So, let's not start
invalidating and squirreling original
Source written scripture!
ADVANCED ORG REGISTRAR
I see...so...um.....we still really need to
get you to come into the org to pick up your Clear
completion certificate and get your photo taken. You need
to come in right away. How close is your airport
so we can have someone who lives locally come
to your home right now and drive you there.
FLOYD FLOAT
Hey, I already have a certificate from Ron that says
"WORLD'S FIRST CLEAR", I'll send you
a photo of it right now. Hey it was nice
talking to you, I've got to get going...Bye!
ADVANCED ORG REGISTRAR
WAIT!!!!!!!!! WAIT!!!!!! WAIT!!!!!! I've got a very special
confidential VIP r-factor for you from the Senior CS
that was just rush-hand-delivered to my desk this very second. I
need to read it to you. It's really urgent that I give you this R-Factor!!!
FLOYD FLOAT
Wutttt? What is it now?
ADVANCED ORG REGISTRAR
Something has just come up, and you have to come into
the AO immediately before it's too late!!!
FLOYD FLOAT
Something just came up now while you're talking to me, even though
I haven't ever been to a Scientology center in the past in 60 years?
And something just came up? Seriously?
ADVANCED ORG REGISTRAR
Yeah, it's just terrible and it doesn't even matter if you have a persistent F/N
because it's a matter of life and death and it just came up,
so you need get in here immediately!
FLOYD FLOAT
What??? What just came up?
ADVANCED ORG REGISTRAR
Ron discovered that Clears are going to die if they don't come in
and do OT III. We care about you and love you so much
so we don't want you to die.
FLOYD FLOAT
I appreciate that but what is OT III and when did it come up?
ADVANCED ORG REGISTRAR
It just came up 75 million years ago.
FLOYD FLOAT
It just came up......75 MILLION years ago? LOL
ADVANCED ORG REGISTRAR
Yeah, Ron discovered that 75 million years ago is
just like yesterday for a thetan. So it's really
urgent that you fly here today so
we can get all this data into
your PC folders and
give it to the
Senior
C/S
!
.