TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
Nominated For a Special Award In The Category Of
Hyperbolically Hubristic Hubbardian Hypocrisy

"GRANTING OF BEINGNESS"

Dr. Hubbard's scientific research discovered that
Granting Of Beingness ("GOB") is "The finest thing a thetan can do!"

Without GOB there cannot be any case gain. Nobody can go Clear or OT without GOB. It's even in the sacred Auditor's Code!

"14. I promise to grant beingness to the preclear in session."

Dr. Hubbard writes and lectures extensively to lower case level beings (wogs and Scientologists) that any success or happiness one ever hopes to achieve fully depends on one's ability to Grant Beingness to others!

The ability to assume or to grant beingness is probably the
highest of human virtues. It is even more important to be able
to permit other people to have beingness than to
be able oneself to assume it."

Ron Hubbard – The Conditions of Life - 8 May 1956

I trust that it would be both instructive, illuminating and inspiring to review a few examples of how the two greatest OTs that ever lived (Commodore/COB) used the magical power of GRANTING BEINGNESS to save the planet and bring unprecedented happiness to all mankind:

example #1: When the Commodore noticed that a 4 year old had chewed on a piece of paper that was laying around in his office on the ship. Ron promptly GRANTED BEINGNESS to the child by throwing them into a nightmarish chain locker where they uncontrollably and hysterically cried for days while being terrorized.
example #2: When COB noticed that someone did not have the right expression on their face while listening to one of his roaring, rampaging recriminations. Miscavige promptly GRANTED BEINGNESS to the staff member by leaping across a conference table and beating and kicking them to the ground in a trembling, bloody heap.
example #3: When the Commodore noticed that a professional author named Paulette was writing what she observed and experienced with Scientology. When Ron realized that she was following his scripture ("What's real to you is real") and writing what was real to her, Dr. Hubbard promptly GRANTED BEINGNESS to Paulette by dispatching black-ops goon squads to frame her for fake bomb threats that would send her away to federal prison. To be sure she was GRANTED enough BEINGNESS Ron also assigned sociopathic missionaires to drive her psychotic so that she would be committed to an insane asylum and others to bankrupt her, destroy her physical health and drive her to suicide.
example # 4: When the Commodore noticed that his son Quentin was miserable in the billion year slave ranks of the Sea Organization----because his goal and dream was to become a professional pilot, Ron prompted GRANTED BEINGNESS to his boy. And no matter how sad, enturbulated, arc-broken or depressed Quentin became, Ron kept GRANTING BEINGNESS to him and forbid him from talking about or even thinking about airplanes, until Quentin finally killed himself.
example # 5: When Ron earned hundreds of millions of dollars by selling auditing to others, he meticulously trained his international teams of auditors to always GRANT BEINGNESS to the preclears in session. Then when any preclear would say or think the slightest disagreement or criticism of Ron in session, Ron commanded his auditors to promptly GRANT BEINGNESS to the PC by writing up a "Knowledge Report" on them and routing them to ETHICS to be subjected to degrading and tortuous lower "conditions" handling. Because Hubbard was scientifically determined to be "mankind's greatest friend" he additionally GRANTED BEINGNESS to PCs wishing to avoid savage ethics, by allowing them to buy additional intensives to be interrogated in metered "sec checks".

There are literally thousands of other examples that come to mind. Feel free to contribute your own "GRANTING BEINGNESS" moments where Scientology's holy scripture shone thru and everyone wins!
Awesome points here. When I noticed the criminal regging of elderly Scientologists until they were broke and into deep debt, and I brought it to the executive managements attention units, I was promptly granted being ness of a “degraded out- ethics rock slamming particle“ with big sordid crimes to hide.

HelluvaHoax!

A lot of cult pronouncements are utter LIES.
They LIE even when there is no necessity to LIE.
This was promised some 35+ years ago......
and especially used for $$$$$ IAS and CCHR $$$$$ fund raising.
Bah !
View attachment 6543

Remarkable!

Cults lying when they don't even have to, because they are so addicted to the intoxicating control of others with lying that lying becomes their default!

Their lying is so blatant and outrageous and obvious because they actually SAY/WRITE two completely OPPOSITE things and call them both holy, inviolable, infallible standardly sacred scripture. Let's use the "Global Obliteration" of psychiatry as an example.

WHAT DOES HUBBARD/MISCAVIGE AND SCIENTOLOGY SAY ABOUT THAT?

1. Scientology has the cure for mental illness.
2. Scientology has the only cure for mental illness.
3. Scientologists brag that they have the "modern science of mental health"
4. Scientology claims it has a proven cure for insanity.
5. Scientology states that psychiatrists are evil SP implanters who are the reason people go insane.
6. Scientology vows to eradicate, obliterate and eliminate all psychiatrists on this planet.
7. Scientology prohibits any human from being treated by psychiatrists/psychologists and/or other mental health care professionals---other than trained Scientology auditors.
8. If anyone experiences severe mental illness or insanity Scientology forbids them from going to "psychs".
9. If anyone experiences severe mental illness or insanity, Scientology forbids them from doing Scientology auditing too. They are deemed and declared an "illegal PC" and it's a "high crime" and a "suppressive act" to accept them for auditing, even if they paid for it.
10. Scientology claims its goal is to create a world without insanity. Yet, if anyone is experiencing mental illness or insanity neither Scientology nor mental health care professionals are allowed to help them in any way.

There you have it---the 10 points of Keeping Kults Krazy!

Thus, the mentally ill/ insane are shunned and disconnected, left to suffer and harm themselves/others. That's how Scientology is creating a world without insanity. By doing everything in its power to leave untreated and virally propagate insanity.

"We've got the 100% cure for everyone's insanity, but we won't use it". Insane, right?

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

"Cults lying when they don't even have to, because they are so addicted to the intoxicating control of others with lying that lying becomes their default!"

Upon further reflection of L. Don Hubbard's quote, this would seem to be the common denominator of not only Scientology, but ALL mind-control cults and criminals.

The thief, the robber, the car-jacker, the mugger. They too are so addicted to the intoxicating control of others. That's how the crook obtains their money, by controlling others to forfeit their cash, valuables and assets. It's so easy, they get the win without the work.

The white collar criminal, they are addicted to the intoxicating drug known as "being rich and famous"---by just stealing it from marks.

The political or religious terrorist. They don't want to waste all the time and effort of helping you understand and AGREE with their "philosophy" or "beliefs". It's far more intoxicating to just bash someone's head in (or cut it off) if they don't instantly comply.

Scientology management is fully victim of this intoxicating addiction. To wit, taking all the money a person has or can can borrow without "delivering" anything that was promised. That's how the cult accumulated billions in cash/assets, the shortcut route up the bridge to total riches. In the last decade or so, the cult even gave up the presence of delivery miracles, now they are mostly selling "statuses" and don't even pretend that anyone "made it" and now has attained the use of supernatural powers. Seen anyone get on stage lately at a Scientology event or go on YouTube to give a demonstration of levitation or exteriorization or postulates?

Jeez, it's actually a good deal. All you have to do to get OT powers and status is sign a check and the cult will give you a jumbo certificate that scientifically confirms that you are a God. Oh, wait, there is one other thing you are required to do---sit in a room and hold e-meter cans for a few hours. Incredible deal, when people see that completion certificate they are going to be flowing you inordinate amounts of power and admiration particles.

PRO TIP: If you are being sent too many admiration particles after going OT, you can actually cash in by selling the extraneous ones on eBay!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

You put it in words so eloquently HH.

Even though the cult is puny compared to any mainstream religion, they bloviate with the word GLOBAL again and again.

"GLOBAL SALVAGE."

WHAT UTTER CODSWALLOP.

View attachment 6550

At first I was kind of shocked that they would tell the truth on that IMPACT magazine cover.

I actually thought it said "GLOBAL SAVAGE" (really!). I guess I have read/heard the word "OBLITERATION" (vs. psychs) and "DESTROY" (vs. SPs) so many times from cult leaders, that I expect there to be grandiose militaristic triumphs in all their promo-- and so my eyes obliged.

In retrospect, I think the cult is shrinking because they are only laying claim to GLOBAL salvage. They use to speak quite confidently about SALVAGING this sector! lol

HelluvaHoax!

From another thread "DIRTY MONEY" discussing
the outrageously oversized & overblown trophies
Scientologists are awarded for allowing themselves
to be thoroughly deluded, degraded and de-monied.

karen#1 posted this link depicting the prize
a Scientologist wins for donating $17,000,000 in

order to save the planet and gain magical powers!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

We asked Church of Hoaxology founder L. Don Hubbard (see avatar, left, and cv below) if he wasn't concerned that the Church of Scientology was stealing his thunder and his customers by giving away such unbelievably status-packed OTOTs (Operating Thetan Operating Trophies), to which he replied:

"Well, we're not worried about my twin brother's cult at all because we
are just now releasing an all new set of mind-blowing OTOTs that
boost the being's postulating power by an astonishing 637%.
Using exact scientific instrumentation, we have confirmed
that owning one of these Operating Trophies is
factually better than owning a magic lamp.
We are so proud of our advanced

theta designs and shiny-ness!"
- L. Don Hubbard

"Instead of donating $17,000,000 and only getting a crappy looking
table top trophy, our OTs can donate just 10% of that ($ 1,700,000) and receive
a "MESSIAH TROPY" that measures a towering 17 feet high and weighs 9,300 pounds.
We recommend permanently installing
* this priceless religious artifact in your front yard in
order to bring your neighbors into present time and act as a perfect conversation starter
to talk to them about Ron's tech and your new god-like supernatural powers!"

- L. Don Hubbard

The Church Of Hoaxology's cherished "MESSIAH TROPHY" can be permanently installed in one's front yard to bring neighbors into present time and function as a perfect conversation starter to talk about Ron and his priceless technology.

"While Scientologists languish in the low-havingness degradation of toiling to
clear only one (1) little planet, or merely salvaging one (1) sector of this universe,
an Operating Hoaxologist's powers are immeasurably and incalculably greater!"

- L. Don Hubbard

.​

* permanent installation: Includes festively colored mystery-sandwich tent, that protects your trophy from the elements and also allows you a handsome little revenue stream by collecting admission charges (to keep everyone's exchange in for being allowed to view your Operating Trophy!) is not included. Cost of tent includes special lighting & sound effects package, plus 2 confetti-burst machines! Additional shipping & installation costs for your "Big-Tent Big-Being Status Package" is only $500,000 on top of the $1,700,000 donation. Therefore your cost is only $2,200,000 instead of $17,000,000, a savings of a whopping $14,800,000! This is a modest sum indeed , especially when amortized over eternity, at a cost of less than one penny per trillion years!

Last edited:

Karen#1

I'.m having difficulty quoting HH's post....

I recall Gail Ribisi trashed her trophys
Excerpt:

So it seemed like some kind of divine retribution when Ebner had the bizarre luck in October to stumble upon some Scientology plaques sitting in a pile of items tossed out from an office being cleaned out. Yes, the guy whose trash had been combed by Scientology turned out to find something interesting in a Scientologist’s trash.

The plaques had been awarded to Gay Ribisi for her large donations of $50,000 and $100,000 to the International Association of Scientologists, and it was quite stunning to see that they had been thrown out. (Ebner offered to return them to Ribisi, but she’s never responded.)
Source:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

ANNOUNCING A TECHNICAL BREAKTHROUGH FOR ALL
OWNERS OF AN OTOT (Operating Thetan Operating Trophy)!

We are now offering to a limited number of qualified recipients
of the MESSIAH TROPHY an aftermarket upgrade!!!

For only an additional cost of only $279,000, you can boost your
neighborhood status as well as boost your FSM commissions
by 5.4X, with the all new ADVANCED PACKAGE that includes:

- - Facial Recognition software that recognizes your neighbors when
they visit your front yard and approach the 17 foot high operating trophy.

-- When they are (comfortably) 3 feet away from your trophy, they will
be recognized by a super familiar-sounding theta voice
that greets them by name, such as: "HELLO BILLY!"

-- Then the maroon and gold globe atop the trophy will
open up and inside will be a hologram of L. Don Hubbard
wearing a naval costume and grinning widely as
he asks: "WHAT'S THE DATE?!"

HelluvaHoax!

I'm having difficulty quoting HH's post....

I recall Gail Ribisi trashed her trophies
Excerpt: So it seemed like some kind of divine retribution when Ebner had the bizarre luck in October to stumble upon some Scientology plaques sitting in a pile of items tossed out from an office being cleaned out. Yes, the guy whose trash had been combed by Scientology turned out to find something interesting in a Scientologist’s trash.

The plaques had been awarded to Gay Ribisi for her large donations of $50,000 and $100,000 to the International Association of Scientologists, and it was quite stunning to see that they had been thrown out. (Ebner offered to return them to Ribisi, but she’s never responded.)
Source:

Whoa! Is Giovanni Ribisi's dad (AL RIBISI) also out?

One wonders what it would take for the actor Giovanni to also have the "Blow Cog".

So many major OT CELEBRITIES are having it these days! The "Blow Cog" is confirmed when the celebrity:

1) Suddenly stops whatever they are doing and kind of freezes in place for the longest time with a slightly horrified "WTF" expression on their face, while thinking and/or voicing. "OMG was I just in an incredibly stupid cult?!!"​
2) Thereupon they must also voice the Blow Cog: "I just realized that I am mocking up my own stupidity!"

Like I say, sooner or later all OT CELEBS figure it out. Even Giovanni's friends and family!

Giovanni's former friend and Scn movie star JASON LEE
figured it out and shed his cult encumbrance!

Giovanni's former brother in law and Scn rock star BECK*
figured it out and shed his cult encumbrance!

Come on Giovanni, if Scientology is the technology
and science of "knowing how to know"
don't be the last to know!

* BECK-BLOW BRIEFING:
LINK TO HOLLYWOOD REPORTER ARTICLE
Beck attends the 2018 LACMA Art + Film Gala - Getty-H 2019

After declaring 15 years ago, "Yeah — I'm a Scientologist," the singer takes an abrupt turn away from the organization following a divorce from second-generation Scientologist Marissa Ribisi. Beck has disavowed himself from the Church of Scientology. The musician, 49, has long been one of the most high-profile stars associated with the organization — and has previously sung its praises on TV and in print interviews. But now, on the heels of his divorce last February from second-generation Scientologist Marissa Ribisi, Beck has changed his tune. In an interview with The Sydney Morning Herald promoting his new record Hyperspace, Beck clarified that he is not a church member nor does he subscribe to Scientology beliefs. “I think there’s a misconception that I am a Scientologist. I’m not a Scientologist. I don’t have any connection or affiliation with it," Beck told the Herald. He went on to theorize that because his father — Canadian composer David Campbell — has long been a Scientologist, he was assumed to be one, as well.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

When BECK finally went public and stated "I AM NOT A SCIENTOLOGIST", that is paradoxically and ironically a standard application of the disavowed Scientology technology. How is it even possible that one could be simultaneously denying the tech works, WHILE applying it? LOL

Ref: The Ethics tech, lower condition of "ENEMY", for which for which the formula is: "Find out who you really are".

Paradox of Paradoxes: In Scientology it's actually a "High Crime" and "Suppressive Act" to apply Scientology tech. In fact, you are forbidden from applying Hubbard's tech, but you are required to religiously and fanatically APPEAR to be applying it. When a Scientologist is assigned one of the "lower ethics conditions" (e.g. liability, doubt, enemy or treason) in order to successfully work one's way up and out of the condition, the only acceptable answers to the formula steps are to robotically repeat back the answers Hubbard generously included inside the box at no extra cost! Why did you think Scientologists are trained to do "TR-1", to read a quote from the book "Alice In Wonderland" and look up at another individual and repeat the quote and convincingly "make it their own" so it sounds like they actually mean it?

example: (one is assigned DOUBT, the first step of which is to "Find out who are one's friends". The only acceptable answer is. "My friends are ethical Scientologists". If any other answer is given the Scientologist is not allowed out of the condition. If a particularly wrong answer is given (even though it is truthful) the Scientologist is assigned a worse (lower) condition and even declared to be an evil "Suppressive Person" that all Scientologists worldwide must immediately disconnect from.

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
From another thread "DIRTY MONEY" discussing
the outrageously oversized & overblown trophies
Scientologists are awarded for allowing themselves
to be thoroughly deluded, degraded and de-monied.

karen#1 posted this link depicting the prize
a Scientologist wins for donating $17,000,000 in

order to save the planet and gain magical powers!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

We asked Church of Hoaxology founder L. Don Hubbard (see avatar, left, and cv below) if he wasn't concerned that the Church of Scientology was stealing his thunder and his customers by giving away such unbelievably status-packed OTOTs (Operating Thetan Operating Trophies), to which he replied:

"Well, we're not worried about my twin brother's cult at all because we
are just now releasing an all new set of mind-blowing OTOTs that
boost the being's postulating power by an astonishing 637%.
Using exact scientific instrumentation, we have confirmed
that owning one of these Operating Trophies is
factually better than owning a magic lamp.
We are so proud of our advanced

theta designs and shiny-ness!"
- L. Don Hubbard

"Instead of donating $17,000,000 and only getting a crappy looking
table top trophy, our OTs can donate just 10% of that ($ 1,700,000) and receive
a "MESSIAH TROPY" that measures a towering 17 feet high and weighs 9,300 pounds.
We recommend permanently installing
* this priceless religious artifact in your front yard in
order to bring your neighbors into present time and act as a perfect conversation starter
to talk to them about Ron's tech and your new god-like supernatural powers!"

- L. Don Hubbard

The Church Of Hoaxology's cherished "MESSIAH TROPHY" can be permanently installed in one's front yard to bring neighbors into present time and function as a perfect conversation starter to talk about Ron and his priceless technology.

"While Scientologists languish in the low-havingness degradation of toiling to
clear only one (1) little planet, or merely salvaging one (1) sector of this universe,
an Operating Hoaxologist's powers are immeasurably and incalculably greater!"

- L. Don Hubbard

.​

* permanent installation: Includes festively colored mystery-sandwich tent, that protects your trophy from the elements and also allows you a handsome little revenue stream by collecting admission charges (to keep everyone's exchange in for being allowed to view your Operating Trophy!) is not included. Cost of tent includes special lighting & sound effects package, plus 2 confetti-burst machines! Additional shipping & installation costs for your "Big-Tent Big-Being Status Package" is only $500,000 on top of the $1,700,000 donation. Therefore your cost is only $2,200,000 instead of $17,000,000, a savings of a whopping $14,800,000! This is a modest sum indeed , especially when amortized over eternity, at a cost of less than one penny per trillion years!

There is something about these ludicrous trophies that I just can't get my head around. Part of it is that otherwise intelligent people who have been successful in life value this fucking tasteless trash for one reason or another.

Basically they are symbolic of scientology itself - gaudy and glittery on the outside but totally devoid of any real value.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Cults lying when they don't even have to, because they are so addicted to the intoxicating control of others with lying that lying becomes their default!
There is intoxicating power in the ability to tell a lie, with your target being unable to question the lie, and is forced to submit to the lie.

It's like being able to psychically rape.

HelluvaHoax!

posted on another thread by Karen#1
. . .
You probably saw the news item, that the people of Kansas City, Kansas rejected Scientology’s attempt to turn an empty office building into a dormitory for the workers at its Kansas City, Missouri Ideal Org, which opened its doors on November 2. Local residents spoke out in opposition to Scientologists moving into the building, which was in a residential neighborhood, and the plan was rejected.

linked to Tony Ortega's UNDERGROUND BUNKER story
How should we judge the rejection
Scientology received in the heartland this week?

- - -
Whatttttttttt?

Scientology was REJECTED by wogs?!

No, no, no, no, no, no---that cannot be true. That is simply not possible!

Because Scientology's infallible C-suite leaders (Commodore/COB) have assured us that mankind absolutely LOVES Scientology!

This black PR must be an attack by SPs who are always spreading vicious rumors that our religion is run by a bunch of criminal terrorist thugs.

Our church should handle these evil attacks by finding out WHO is spreading such terrible lies and then sending our volunteer ministers to bankrupt them and then kill their pets.

HelluvaHoax!

There is intoxicating power in the ability to tell a lie, with your target being unable to question the lie, and is forced to submit to the lie.

It's like being able to psychically rape.

Dr. Hubbard not only discovered PR tech, he successfully marketed and sold his PR tech.

Not the PR tech of "Public Relations", the PR tech of "Psychic Rape".

He also discovered the euphemism tech of "acceptable truths"--wherein he magically converts Psychic Rape to something people really like, such as "Total Cause over Life". It's a nice way of saying you can TOTALLY ENSLAVE OTHER LIFE FORMS (humans) by lying and tricking them (i.e. "Fair Game")

HelluvaHoax!

A comment on the only thing in the world as weird & wacky as Scientologists.

Independent ("Indie") Scientologists!

They are "Keeping Scientology Working" by "blowing" the COS and then "suppressively squirreling" Ron's 100% standard tech. It's not only cognitive DI-ssonance (2 opposing concepts being held in the mind at the same time), it's cognitive TRI-ssonance.

Yup, 3 different competing and conflicting ideas simultaneously being juggled in the blink-free mind of an individual who has not only rejected REALITY but also rejected their own cult guru Hubbard, in order to join a cult within a cult. To illustrate, let's ask an "Indie" some questions. . .

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
Jeez, thanks for agreeing to do this interview! Scientologists
don't usually agree to speak to the press because Hubbard
wrote sacred scripture that forbid it!

INDIE SCN
Dr. Hubbard never did any such thing! All the
bad things in Scientology were done by
that wholetrack SP, David Miscavige!

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
Yeah, I've been meaning to ask you about that.
Didn't L. Ron Hubbard personally recruit and train
David Miscavige? Are you saying that the universe's
most powerful and aware operating thetan was not aware
that Miscavige was a viciously psychotic 1.1 SP?

INDIE SCN
Exactly! Ron could not have known that merciless midget Miscavige
was operating at the tone level of 1.1. If you had studied Dr. Hubbard's
tone scale technology, you would know that such persons are
in covert hostility. Covert! You should clay demo the word covert.

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
But, Hubbard is the one that taught Miscavige how to thug out and
attack innocent people by suing them, bankrupting them, getting
them fired, sending them to prison by criminally framing them,
disconnecting them from their spouse, kids, friends and family,
forcing them to have a psychotic break so that they are committed
involuntarily into an insane asylum, driving them to suicide,
imprisoning them in hard labor gulags and chain lockers
and doing everything imaginable to make their life
a living hell--such as killing their pets!

INDIE SCN
I knew you were going to go there, with that
complete lie about killing people's pets!

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
Well, isn't it actually a fact that when you blew the Church of Scientology
your dog, your cat, your parakeet and all the fish in your aquarium
mysteriously all died on the same day while you were
at the FBI's headquarters being interrogated bout
making bomb threats to the COS?

INDIE SCN
Oh Jesus, that again? Listen all my pets did not die.
That's total and complete bullshit! DOX or STFU!

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
Okay, I can can show you the dox right here on my cell
phone on YouTube where you once posted a video of yourself
dressed in a black minister's uniform with a jumbo cross
conducting Ron's standard funeral service at a pet cemetery!

INDIE SCN
Like I said, my pets did not die, they merely
shed their encumbrance in order to
go into deep space to do
advanced research.

HelluvaHoax!

PC PARADOX #492: The "WHOLETRACK RESEARCH" Paradox.

BACKGROUND: Dr. L. Ron Hubbard (an internationally acclaimed doctor, nuclear physicist and research scientist) conducted scientific research from the mid 1940s through1986) journeyed backwards into time quadrillions of years ago before the beginnings of the physical world and life itself. Each of Dr. Hubbard's "wholetrack" R&D sessions were done under the strictest scientific protocols and corroborated with precise scientific instrumentation (i.e. he used standard tech and an e-meter). An astonishing 100% of the time that Dr. Hubbard went "in session" down the track, he returned with priceless new discoveries and tech, which he then wrote down as sacred scripture called "policies" or "bulletins".

RESEARCH NOTE: In order to acquire accurate data about this subject, we asked a Scientologist in good standing, the OT VIII Ideal Scientologist Billy Blowdown:

BILLY BLOWDOWN'S MOTTO
"Always winning! Always F/Ning! Always Blowing Down!"

BILLY, WHAT HAPPENS IF A SCIENTOLOGIST GOES WHOLETRACK IN SESSION? A typical Scientologist goes wholetrack in session many hundreds, thousands or even tens of thousands of times!

WHAT HAPPENS IF A SCIENTOLOGIST (DUPLICATING RON'S "SUCCESSFUL ACTIONS") GOES WHOLETRACK AND DISCOVERS NEW TECHNOLOGY? They cannot do that, only Ron can discover technology.

BUT WHAT IF THE E-METER NEEDLE FLOATS WHEN A SCIENTOLOGIST DISCOVERS NEW TECH? Okay, you kinda got me there. So, okay if their needle floats that means that what they discovered is absolutely true.

I THINK WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE NOW. SO IF A SCIENTOLOGIST DISCOVERS TRUTH, HOW IS THAT ANY DIFFERENT THAN RON DISCOVERING TRUTH? That's easy. Per policy, "what's true for you is true!"

GREAT. THEN A SCIENTOLOGIST WHO MADE A DISCOVERY SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP RON AND MANKIND BY WRITING DOWN THEIR DISCOVERY AS A POLICY OR BULLETIN, RIGHT? No. Definitely not. Only Ron is allowed to write things down.

WELL WHAT HAPPENS IF A SCIENTOLOGIST WRITES DOWN THEIR DISCOVERY? They can't do that. If they even think of doing that, they will be slammed into ethics and ordered to pay for lavishly expensive sec checking at their own expense.

WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY ARE IN SEC CHECKING AND GO WHOLETRACK AND DISCOVERED EVEN MORE TECH? In that case they would be declared an unrepentant "squirrel" and Suppressive Person.

SO ARE YOU REALLY SAYING THAT "WHAT'S TRUE FOR YOU IS TRUE---BUT ONLY IF RON FIRST DISCOVERED THAT IT WAS TRUE AND THEN CHARGED YOU MONEY TO STUDY IT ON A SCIENTOLOGY COURSE"? Yes, of course I am saying it, because that's reality.

AND HOW DO WE KNOW THAT IT'S REALITY AGAIN? Because Ron scientifically discovered that it was reality. I can scientifically prove this to you if you happen to have any clay handy.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

My comment: Initially, after leaving the official CofS, Bent joined an independent Scientology group ScioLogos.
A long time ago, Bent changed the sign in front of the Riverside Mission to "ScioLogos" for awhile.
Now, the sign on that building is "Life Arts Center".

Good idea to change the sign!! LOL

PRO TIP TO ALL SCIENTOLOGY STAFF MEMBERS: Your business model is blown and f*cked up beyond repair. To get people coming in again, we suggest you switch over to a different business model with a proven track record of success. New signage concept below:

!!! HALF-PRICE INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL !!!
Rid yourself of 2 evil spirits for the price of 1!

ps: anyone who isn't able to understand that Hubbard's scam is simply a 2.0 version of the centuries-old gypsy psychic advisor scam--with a "scientific" gimmick (e-meter) has pretty much missed the entire point.