TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

HelluvaHoax!

cross-posted from another thread discussing the question of whether
it's possible that there is a: "Sane & Honest Version of Scientology?"

- - -​
posted by I told you I was trouble
Because scientology creates more problems, issues, stresses, mental and spiritual upsets and other assorted dramas for anyone unfortunate enough to become involved ... than it ever solves!

I ran into that phenomena quite recently when I visited a local zoo and got in very good telepathic 2-way-com with an uptone chimpanzee ("Jerry the Chimp") that had excellent TR-O. From that I deduced that this was an able being that I could help to become more able!

So, using theta com, I ran Jerry on some processes to move him from Homo Simians up to Homo Sapiens. Later I can additionally move him further up the line--from Homo Sapiens to Homo Novis! I routinely do this, and so on and so forth, on this planet.

In any case, the results of that session were unfortunately less than I had postulated. The chimp went totally out of session while I was repetitively running them on the command: "BE 3 FEET IN BACK OF YOUR IMPEDIMENT". Then they started screeching and running around their enclosure, so I just kept using tone 40 commands to try and get the chimp back in session. Finally they calmed down and approached me at the viewing area, so I once again repeated the command. Then they threw poop at me.

Naturally, I ended off the session and wrote up a KR.

Obviously we were dealing with an NCG being here (No Chimp Gain), so that explains why the tech didn't work. It doesn't work on NCGs because they are stuck in an incident down the time track. Thus, the tech that works 100% of the time to free beings from stuck moments on the track doesn't do anything.

The tech only works on able beings who are not stuck on the track, which is why they are able enough to go Clear and then audit the OT levels. All of us, on the other hand, are very "unstuck" able beings---even though we have been kinda stuck on the track in that Xenu thing for 75 million years.

ps: You should all be aware that NCG is the same as SP---so please be sure to check your social network lines and un-friend Jerry The Chimp.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.

- - -​
Because scientology creates more problems, issues, stresses, mental and spiritual upsets and other assorted dramas for anyone unfortunate enough to become involved ... than it ever solves!

I ran into that phenomena quite recently when I visited a local zoo and got in very good telepathic 2-way-com with an uptone chimpanzee ("Jerry the Chimp") that had excellent TR-O. From that I deduced that this was an able being that I could help to become more able!

So, using theta com, I ran Jerry on some processes to move them from Homo Simians up to Homo Sapiens. Later I can additionally move them further up the line from Homo Sapiens to Homo Novis. I routinely do this, and so on and so forth, on this planet.

In any case, the results of that session were unfortunately less than I had postulated. The chimp went totally out of session while I was repetitively running them on the command: "BE 3 FEET IN BACK OF YOUR IMPEDIMENT". Then they started screeching and running around their enclosure, so I just kept using tone 40 commands to try and get the chimp back in session. Finally they calmed down and approached the viewing window, so I once again repeated the command. Then they threw poop at me.

Obviously we were dealing with an NCG being here (No Chimp Gain), so that explains why the tech didn't work. It doesn't work on NCGs because they are stuck in an incident down the time track. Thus, the tech that works 100% of the time to free beings from stuck moments on the track doesn't do anything.

The tech only works on able beings who are not stuck on the track, which is why they are able enough to go Clear and then audit the OT levels. All of us, on the other hand, are very "unstuck" able beings---even though we have been kinda stuck on the track in that Xenu thing for 75 million years.

ps: You should all be aware that NCG is the same as SP---so please be sure to check your social network lines and un-friend Jerry The Chimp.

If you had used monkeys instead of chimps in this post I might have suspected that you were trying to subtly 'restimulate' me.

:D

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
I am conflicted on Jeanie Sonenfild because she knows the darker side, she went through hell at INT but still decided to contribute to it all for decades more.
However, if she showed up at my door and was done with the cult I would open my doors to her and help her get back on her feet. We have a 45+ year time track ...
I am posting it on the stupid thread but I don't feel it is stupid and who knows who is lurking who reads this stuff...

View attachment 2779
The problem with somebody like Jeanie:

If she comes into your life, and later DM makes her an offer that she can again have a position of power in Scientology, if she stabs her benefactor in the back, how sure can you be that she won't take the offer?

Never forget the fable of the scorpion and the frog.

And yes, I've met Jeanie. I don't have an extensive history with her like you, but from my experience I would not let her in my home.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Yes Jeanie and Bill Franks were Apollo crew.
Bill called Jeanie for a last goodbye the week he was dying.,
(She knew of it)
She did not take the call but she was in the Org.
Disconnection even at death
One thing that convinced me to marry my wife:

She had gotten into Scientology as a teenager. Had been a staff member. But (in our early dating days) when I was in a conflict with some execs, and there was a good chance I would be declared, she made clear that her primary loyalty was to me, and she would stay with me and follow me whatever happened.

And, years later, when I decided I was done with Scientology, she followed me out.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered

She had gotten into Scientology as a teenager. Had been a staff member. But (in our early dating days) when I was in a conflict with some execs, and there was a good chance I would be declared, she made clear that her primary loyalty was to me, and she would stay with me and follow me whatever happened.

And, years later, when I decided I was done with Scientology, she followed me out.
I got very luck in that regard, when times were very tough she stuck with me. Had I been declared she would have left the church.

An admirable quality indeed!!

Lee #28

I " knew " Jeanie when I first got in....around 1972. She was already SO....and had been on the Apollo....and I think SH.

She was at FCDC....with the Guardian's Office on the 4th floor...running full bore. Her husband was the CO....

I guess my interest in her now....is that she is a bonafided old timer...and has a massive track record of knowledge with the SO.

So, now they've kicked her out. She's got to be well into her 70's.

I would be very interested in what she is thinking.....about her life....career.....the SO....and what her financial situation is....

It seems apparent to me that "they" turned on her....several times in her career....and now have done it again.

That is a lot of straws on the camel's back.....

How is she dealing with this.

If she has been kicked out......then she's kicked out.

That's gotta have some effect on her...

Will she go public about this? Was she paid off? Will she go away quietly...?

O

Oat Tea Ate

- - -​

So, using theta com, I ran Jerry on some processes to move them from Homo Simians up to Homo Sapiens. Later I can additionally move them further up the line from Homo Sapiens to Homo Novis. I routinely do this, and so on and so forth, on this planet.

In any case, the results of that session were unfortunately less than I had postulated. The chimp went totally out of session while I was repetitively running them on the command: "BE 3 FEET IN BACK OF YOUR IMPEDIMENT". Then they started screeching and running around their enclosure, so I just kept using tone 40 commands to try and get the chimp back in session. Finally they calmed down and approached the viewing window, so I once again repeated the command. Then they threw poop at me.

:roflmao:

HelluvaHoax!

Because nothing demonstrates "FREEDOM FROM OVERWHELM"
nearly as much as a blankly saucer-eyed cult zombie who has
been so thoroughly overwhelmed by a lavishly expensive
alien exorcism hoax they don't happen to notice
they are standing in the middle of a fire.

NotsoNutsoNow

from another thread
Here is the new dissem drill as a result of the interwebs and books:

1. Contact

2. Handle
Handle
Handle
Handle
Handle

Handle
Handle
Handle
Handle
Handle

3. Give up

4. Reg the old guys and anyone else that is in the building.
If dissenters are prepared to adversely scribe about their association with the Cult of $cientology I fail to see how they could be ever handled? Besides we do not need handling it is them that need handling as there is something seriously wrong with them.

O

Oat Tea Ate

That is amazing. You were very lucky. Most marriages in Scientology end due to Scientology, Staff, L Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige. Scientology in all forms will wedge itself between you and your spouse. You can't resolve it because you can't SEE it.
It is an infection in your relationships you won't spot until you are out. It destroys holy matrimony using confusion. It destroys life long friendships due to the undue influence.
Scientology IS the third party to every single conflict between Scientologists and it was cleverly designed that way.

O

Oat Tea Ate

- - -​

So, using theta com, I ran Jerry on some processes to move him from Homo Simians up to Homo Sapiens. Later I can additionally move him further up the line--from Homo Sapiens to Homo Novis! I routinely do this, and so on and so forth, on this planet.

In any case, the results of that session were unfortunately less than I had postulated. The chimp went totally out of session while I was repetitively running them on the command: "BE 3 FEET IN BACK OF YOUR IMPEDIMENT". Then they started screeching and running around their enclosure, so I just kept using tone 40 commands to try and get the chimp back in session. Finally they calmed down and approached me at the viewing area, so I once again repeated the command. Then they threw poop at me.

:roflmao:

Yes, it dawned on me that Hubbard had many justifications as to why Scientology does not work. One wants it to work so bad that they will comb their minds to find someway it helped them. To stop the session and keep the money from outflowing from one's bank account, to stop the madness of auditing, to shut the fucking auditor up, so many ways to TRAP A SCIENTOLOGIST.

O

Oat Tea Ate

Because nothing demonstrates "FREEDOM FROM OVERWHELM"
nearly as much as a blankly saucer-eyed cult zombie who has
been so thoroughly overwhelmed by a lavishly expensive
alien exorcism hoax they don't happen to notice
they are standing in the middle of a fire.

I had another huge cognition. The more I did Scientology, the more I moved up the Bridge, the more I felt OVERWHELMED!!