TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars

WHICH IS A BETTER INVESTMENT
FOR A MARRIED COUPLE?

Investing in THETA?
-or-
Investing in MEST?

COST: Assuming the average investment (per being) to do the Bridge up to OT VIII is approximately $625K per thetan, that gives us a total of $1.25M to invest in either becoming "TOTAL CAUSE OVER LIFE" or investing in a house to live in.

DETAILS: Let's further assume that the house purchased would be in a state with no income tax and a booming economy, clean air, abundant nature and great value per sq. foot & acreage.

SCENARIO I: Investing $1.25M and several decades to become an OT VIII.
WHAT YOU GET: You get a completion certificate, 7 seconds of applause, a lapel pin and a new tech estimate that guarantees you will handle your ruin on OT IX and OT X.​
SCENARIO II: Investing $1.25M and several decades to pay off your home's mortgage.
WHAT YOU GET: You get a paid for 9000 square foot mansion that keeps going up in value and a telephone you can answer without first checking the caller ID in order to screen a fanatical cult salesman who desperately needs you to take responsibility for donating to buy marble floors for the new Ideal Org's bathrooms, so that the tech will work and mankind will be saved, on this planet.​

FUN FACT: That's a real listing, in Tennessee. LINK HERE

SUMMARY: There's one other difference I forgot to mention. When you buy and do your "Bridge" you are able to say: "MY SPACE FEELS BIGGER". However, if you opt for the MEST, you are able to say: "MY SPACE IS BIGGER".

You may be low-balling the cost. Even 25 years ago, you could not go through a Flag service without being hit up by IAS regges, and if you refused them, your "speed of delivery" on service would suffer.

Bill

Charmaine Rogers, top REG was so good, that they let her LIVE with Trish and Bob Duggan.

A Sea Org member allowed to live OFF base with billionaires to keep hitting them up for money.
Chairmaine died a few years ago. Cancer.

My memory of Charmaine was her determination to get $$$ glumming on to me, not leaving my side and even waiting outside the rest room
til I emerged. I have not heard of a Sales person in the Sea Org shadowing you to even wait outside a toilet til you exited.

Back when I was in, I was always amazed to find out that LRH policy that forbid various practices were totally ignored by staff.

I never gave a penny to Flag regs. I wrote up how I did that awhile ago.

Bill

Back when I was in, I was always amazed to find out that LRH policy that forbid various practices were totally ignored by staff.

I never gave a penny to Flag regs. I wrote up how I did that awhile ago.
Stuff that is expressly forbidden by LRH:
  • Any bulk mail beyond the magazine
  • Going into debt.
  • Buying new buildings and/or aquiring property
  • Any fundraising activity

guanoloco

As-Wased
  • Going into debt.

There's tons of stuff that is totally ignored.

I always thought that the promo out was a complete waste as none of it was received well and it actually drove potential business away and was a massive nuisance to the surrounding community and putting it on windshields and all that. People hated it.

Later, I'm reading OEC 6 or something and the whole of doing surveys to establish just what promo and all that was laid out.

Had that been done as written my guess is that it would've actually have worked.

Instead, the whole focus was the stat.

This is brought about by the management and their insane application of force and duress. Management by fear.

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
  • Going into debt.
LRH bought lots of property, including Saint Hill which was purchased with a loan that was never repaid -- which i would argue was sort of a combination of both the first and the last (borrowing, then turning it into a donation). 'funds on account' is really just a sort of covert debt unless the money is actually kept in reserve, sales of 'collectibles' is a type of fundraising, and so on.

but like many of his ilk, he often operated on the basis of 'do as i say, not as i do'. were local orgs not supposed to buy or acquire property, and if so do you know where that's laid down?

HelluvaHoax!

You may be low-balling the cost. Even 25 years ago, you could not go through a Flag service without being hit up by IAS regges, and if you refused them, your "speed of delivery" on service would suffer.

You mean low-balling the cost of doing the Bridge. Absolutely i was low-balling. Just to avoid a debate about that, lol.

I agree with you and I actually think the number is closer to $1M per thetan to go OT VIII, when adding in all the random donations, accommodations, lost time invested over several decades, interest on the loss of use of funds, adjustments for inflation and lost business opportunities due to the cult cannibalizing every free moment of your time to do training, auditing, volunteer work and/or other meaningless boondoggle projects like the perpetually backlogged CF FILING PROJECT in every org for the past 70 years.

HelluvaHoax!

LRH bought lots of property, including Saint Hill which was purchased with a loan that was never repaid -- which i would argue was sort of a combination of both the first and the last (borrowing, then turning it into a donation). 'funds on account' is really just a sort of covert debt unless the money is actually kept in reserve, sales of 'collectibles' is a type of fundraising, and so on. but like many of his ilk, he often operated on the basis of 'do as i say, not as i do'. were local orgs not supposed to buy or acquire property, and if so do you know where that's laid down?
Hubbard was not able enough to go exterior.

But he was very able to go expedient.

HelluvaHoax!

• Going into debt.
  • Buying new buildings and/or acquiring property

Those 4 forbidden gimmicks are mandated in the cult of COB (Coercively Oily Begging)

OILY -adjective
1.smeared or covered with oil; greasy: an oily road surface
2. smooth or unctuous, as in manner or speech: an oily hypocrite.

UNCTUOUS -adjective
1. oily or greasy.
2. characterized by excessive piousness or moralistic fervor, especially in an affected manner; excessively smooth, suave, or smug.

Bill

LRH bought lots of property, including Saint Hill which was purchased with a loan that was never repaid -- which i would argue was sort of a combination of both the first and the last (borrowing, then turning it into a donation). 'funds on account' is really just a sort of covert debt unless the money is actually kept in reserve, sales of 'collectibles' is a type of fundraising, and so on.

but like many of his ilk, he often operated on the basis of 'do as i say, not as i do'. were local orgs not supposed to buy or acquire property, and if so do you know where that's laid down?
Well, I simplified. He didn't say "Don't buy buildings" he said you don't have to buy new buildings to make an ideal org. You take what you have and make it clean and inviting. The key to an ideal org was NOT the building but SERVICE. It was in an ED which I don't have. He implied that being obsessed with lots of property was the downfall of the Catholic Church.

Operating DB

3 feet behind my butt

Those 4 forbidden gimmicks are mandated in the cult of COB (Coercively Oily Begging)

OILY -adjective
1.smeared or covered with oil; greasy: an oily road surface
2. smooth or unctuous, as in manner or speech: an oily hypocrite.

UNCTUOUS -adjective
1. oily or greasy.
2. characterized by excessive piousness or moralistic fervor, especially in an affected manner; excessively smooth, suave, or smug.

COB is so unctuous...
How unctuous is he?
He's so unctuous I need to take a diesel bath after every time I see him.

(I know. Stupid joke but it's the stupid thread after all. I got a kick out of it so that's all that matters. lol.)

Bill

I tracked down a specific LRH statement about building and property:
Tape 31 DECEMBER 1960 – The Genus of Scientology said:
We own a tremendous amount of property. We own a tremendous amount of material, and so forth. And it keeps growing. But that’s not important.

When buildings get important to us, for God’s sake, some of you born revolutionists, will you please blow up central headquarters. If someone had put some H.E. [high explosives] under the Vatican long ago, Catholicism might still be going.

Don’t get interested in real estate. Don’t get interested in the masses of buildings, because that’s not important.

L. Ron Hubbard

HelluvaHoax!

Even a broken cult is right twice a lifetime. . .

SCREEN CAPTURE FROM SCIENTOLOGY
TV AD CAMPAIGN TO SELL THE BOOK DIANETICS

* * * ANSWER * * *

"Yes, words said during an operation can

seriously harm you later! Like the time
Hubbard ran
Operation Freakout on me and
said to frame me for terrorist bomb threats
so that I was sent to federal prison and he
said to also drive me into a psychotic break
so that I was forcefully committed inside an
insane asylum and drugged or lobotomized into
a zombie state. And if those didn't work he said
to terrorize me with Fair Game lawsuits & lies &

tricks until I was convinced to commit suicide."

—Paulette Cooper
Author & Investigative Journalist

HelluvaHoax!

SIMPLIFYING THE
STUPID OF SCIENTOLOGY
IN THREE (3) EASY LESSONS

Scientology in one (1) word...
HELLUVAHOAX!

Scientology's value proposition in ten (10) words...
SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED
TO YOU. ONLY WE CAN FIX IT.

Scientology's philanthropic altruism in thirty-five (35) words...
ONCE YOU WERE A GOD WITH MAGICAL POWERS, BUT NOW
YOU SUCK. WE CARE VERY DEEPLY ABOUT YOUR WRETCHED
PREDICAMENT. LUCKILY, IF YOU WANT YOUR POWERS BACK
WE'RE RUNNING A SPECIAL TODAY FOR ONLY $650K.

Bill

<snip>
Scientology's philanthropic altruism in thirty-five (35) words...
ONCE YOU WERE A GOD WITH MAGICAL POWERS, BUT NOW
YOU SUCK. WE CARE VERY DEEPLY ABOUT YOUR WRETCHED
PREDICAMENT. LUCKILY, IF YOU WANT YOUR POWERS BACK
WE'RE RUNNING A SPECIAL TODAY FOR ONLY $650K.

*After signing our contract that guarantees you won't achieve anything from Scientology. Have a nice day. :p

HelluvaHoax!

SIMPLIFYING THE
STUPID OF SCIENTOLOGY
IN THREE (3) EASY LESSONS

-- PART II --

After careful thought (and one million hours of treacherous wholetrack research where I broke my spine and nearly died from being run over by a freight train on Venus the other day) a major technical breakthrough revealed that:

IN ALL OF THE VAST NUMBER OF LRH BOOKS, BULLETINS, AUDIO LECTURES,
PROCESSES, RUNDOWNS, GRADES & ADVANCED OT LEVELS, THERE ARE VERY REMARKABLY
ONLY TWO (2) AUDITING PROCESSES THAT ARE REQUIRED TO TRANSFORM A LOW LEVEL DB
INTO AN ALL POWERFUL OT POSSESSED OF INFINITELY MIRACULOUS SUPERPOWERS.

LOW LEVEL AUDITING PROCESS (From WOG to CLEAR): The process consists of only two (2) commands.
Command #1: "WHAT HAPPENED?"
Command #2: "IS THERE AN EARLIER TIME SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED?"
When the preclear can not locate anything earlier on command #2, they are given a Clear certificate, a cheap silver bracelet and 7 seconds of applause. Then they are routed to the registrar who r-factors them with the great news that even though they can't find anything earlier, Ron did! And then they are shown the price-list for the OT levels.

ADVANCED LEVEL AUDITING PROCESS (From OT III to OT VIII): The process consists of only two (2) commands.
Command #1: "WHAT ARE YOU?"
Command #2: "WHO ARE YOU?"
When the Body Thetan stubbornly refuses to blow and can not find any more answers on the first command, the second command is engaged. Fortunately, we can see a prime example of how this process is ideally run--because just this morning, we located one of Dr. Hubbard's missing solo-session worksheets!

WHAT ARE YOU?
The Founder tic
The Commodore tic
Mankind's Greatest Friend tic
Source tic
Savior of all humans on this planet tic
Salvager of all beings in this sector of the universe tic

pc says: That's it, can't think of any other answers

TR-3 WHAT ARE YOU?

pc says: C'mon man! I don't want to answer more. This could get embarrassing!

TR-IV WHAT ARE YOU?

A con man LF
A charlatan LF
A career criminal LF
A pathological liar LF
An Anti-Social Personality LF
A 1.1 SP LFBD

pc says: Okay that's really all I can think of. Man, I feel ashamed!
I mean I hope nobody ever sees these worksheets because I would
lose the admiration of all Scientologists worldwide, plus I'd lose
my supremely deified status and the worship of all humans! That
question is really humiliating. I think it's flat, can we
move on to the second command already?

WHO ARE YOU?
Buddha!!! LFBD FLOATING TONE ARM

pc says: Wow, I feel amazing again and
I didn't even lose any status!!!

Last edited:

Karen#1

This is a site that the cult posted on social media, then they took it down.
Can't find it anywhere on their attack dog site "Freedom Media & Ethics" <puke>
How hysterical.
Complaining about use of a PI to stalk and follow.
This is what they do all day, all week, all month, all year.

1646624261439.jpeg

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I hadn't realized that Ukraine had that large of a Scientology presence back then. It's now 13 years later. I wonder how many of them still remain.

There is a mathematical formula you can use to very accurately calculate the remaining number of Scientologists in a country at any given moment of time.

If you take the TNS (Total Number of Scientologists) in that country and add to that the number of NEW MARKS that signed up during the year--and then subtract the number of Scientologists who do not have severe com lags, you will then arrive at the remaining number of SPs (Straggler Persons) who have not yet blown and are still active on the Bridge.

:hattip:

guanoloco

As-Wased
You know what's really stupid?

The biggest barrier to going up the Bridge is dealing with the staff, policies and procedures that are all supposed to be there to get one up the Bridge.

There's no other barrier.

The biggest stops, derails, slow downs and preventive measures to going up the Bridge are the very entities and established procedures to get one up the Bridge.

Chutes and Ladders.JPG

This gets extended even further.

The biggest suppressive on one's lines is the very entity that's supposed to handle suppression.

The biggest criminal and insane thing one can get connected to is the very thing that is supposedly working to rid the world of crime and insanity. It's in total war with its environment and everything and everyone it comes into contact with.

Every Grade is "out". It's totally fixed in a condition of deceitful treason that is a continuous total overt on all dynamics. It is a problem of long duration.

That's Scientology.

It's completely out of communication. It's negative affinity to everything. It's completely unreal and doesn't understand anything. It exhibits no knowledge, responsibility or control of anything. Everything that it touches and does is a complete smash failure.

It ruins marriages, businesses and destroys friendships and families. It creates destitution and deprivation.

It has no truth and can only lie and deceive.

It commits crimes and violates human rights.

It is entirely vain, selfish, ignorant and self-centered and never satisfied.

It's cruel and sadistic.

It is the anti-thesis to ethics.

Paul called it the Church of Depraved Indifference.

Here's depraved indifference as a legal term:

To constitute depraved indifference, the defendant's conduct must be 'so wanton, so deficient in a moral sense of concern, so lacking in regard for the life or lives of others, and so blameworthy as to warrant the same criminal liability as that which the law imposes upon a person who intentionally causes a crime. Depraved indifference focuses on the risk created by the defendant's conduct, not the injuries actually resulting.​

That's Scientology.

Last edited: