TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

HelluvaHoax!

* * * NOMINATED AS A HALL OF FAME STUPID MOMENT * * *

The moment that Hubbardites demonstrate the
"HUBBARD LAW OF COMMOTION"
but have no idea that they did that
and debunked Scientology.

As discussed previously on multiple occasions, the Hubbard Law Of Commotion states that:

"In Scientology, for each and every policy, code, scale and piece of tech,
there is an equal and opposite policy, code, scale and piece of tech."

Example du jour: In Scientology auditing technology, you never are allowed to invalidate a preclear. You are never allowed to evaluate for a preclear or tell them what to think. You must always "let the pc have his win". You must always validate the preclear by telling them when their needle is floating. You must always let the preclear voice their cognition and then you must celebrate it's importance by never questioning them on it. In fact when they have a really big life-changing cognition, you would be likely to give them a completion certificate with lots of applause by others! Them are the rules! It's a "high crime" and a "suppressive act" to do otherwise!

Okay then--these are the inviolable and sacred policies and codes within Scientology.

What about if your preclear below (L. Don Hubbard, see avatar) had
a huge win with a monumental new realization about his life?

Would you indicate his floating needle if he shared a life-changing cognition?

Would you sweetly say "Your needle is floating?"

Or would you give Don a routing form to Ethics?

- - -​

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

IF YOU HAD THE MOST MIRACULOUS TECHNOLOGY IN HUMAN HISTORY...

IF YOU HAD THE MOST SUPERNATURALLY POWERFUL BEINGS
IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WHO EACH HAD MAGICAL POWERS...

IF YOU HAD THE CURE FOR INSANITY, WAR & CRIMINALITY...

IF YOU HAD THE CURE FOR ALL HUMAN SUFFERING...

And if all your Operating Thetans spent the past 71 years to create an advanced marketing technique to convert 7.7 billion wogs into Scientologists, what would that look like?

ANSWER: It would look like this, an "OCA".

That's the result of 71 years of technological development! A graph.

Scientology calls it the "FREE PERSONALITY TEST". Every Scientology center in the world sends staff members out onto the streets and sidewalks to seduce non-Scientologists into coming inside their buildings, so they could be given this scientific test.

After all, it's an OXFORD test. Oxford! That's one of the most elite, prestigious institutions in the world, so that's gotta be credible, right? Except Hubbard just arbitrarily embedded the word "Oxford"—because it sounded better than:

"Ron's Test If You Should Join Ron's Cult And
Donate All Your Money To Ron's Bank Account"

How efficiently does the personality test "tech" work to recruit new Scientologists? Well if you have a calculator nearby, try figuring it out by dividing 20,000 (# of active Scientologists in 2021) by 7,674,000,000 (# of people on earth).

How many is 20,000 Scientologists? Well, by comparison, over 100,000 people (see photo below) attend a local football game once a week. Scientology also offers a "game" and they call it "the only game in the universe where everyone wins". But if Scientology tried to fill just one little stadium in one average sized town by offering health, happiness, total freedom, miracles and immortality--4 out of every 5 seats would be empty.

QUESTION: Why doesn't the Personality Test work? Even though the test has nothing to do with Oxford University, it's still a scientific test, right?

ANSWER: See Personality Paradox, below--

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Part II: Scientology's Personality Test

What if the non-Scientologist taking the
SCIENTOLOGY PERSONALITY TEST
answers all the questions perfectly?

What if the scoring graph showed every
personality category was at the very top?

What would Scientology professionals then
tell the person taking the test?
ANSWER: Exactly the same answer. "We don't want to evaluate for you, but unfortunately you have a very bad personality?"

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? It's possible because Ron taught Scientologists that it is scientifically impossible for a non-Scientologist to have high personality scores. They cannot be healthy, happy, productive, responsible or any of the other personality traits. Because they have not had auditing. Therefore, their test scores are not high as the graph shows. That is a "false high" which means that they are not only messed up but it's so bad that they actually have a synthetic personality who is pretending to be happy and successful.
CONCLUSION: Cults lie. They lie about it being an "OXFORD" scientific test. They lie about "not evaluating" for others. They lie about the results of the test. They lie about the solution to all problems being Hubbard's technology. They lie about the miraculously magical superpowers that the tech endows. They lie about what is on the upper levels. They lie about the vast sums of money that it costs. They lie about the fact that 98% of Scientologists blow due to no results. They lie about the cult's many money-making rackets that coerce Scientologists to donate. They lie about the multitude of thuggish and criminal black ops that the cult runs daily on anyone who exposes their fraud. They lie about lying. And, finally, they lie about being deeply concerned about your personality flaws. LOL.

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist

Part II: Scientology's Personality Test

What if the non-Scientologist taking the
SCIENTOLOGY PERSONALITY TEST
answers all the questions perfectly?

What if the scoring graph showed every
personality category was at the very top?

What would Scientology professionals then
tell the person taking the test?
<snip>
Then, most likely, the Div6 reg would talk to that person in a conversation that gently questioned the honesty of their answers on that test (and the reg is trying to find a "ruin" for that person to handle with Scientology). IMO, that's the way it would usually be done at a franchise mission.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Then, most likely, the Div6 reg would talk to that person in a conversation that gently questioned the honesty of their answers on that test (and the reg is trying to find a "ruin" for that person to handle with Scientology). IMO, that's the way it would usually be done at a franchise mission.
Interesting!

I never worked on an intro line or OCA testing post. But my recollection of the "tech" behind a wog who tested across the top of the graph on all columns was that they were "OUT OF VALENCE". Naturally this could also apply to a Scientologist on auditing lines too.

The theory, I believe, was that the VALENCE was frozen in a high tone level (e.g. "False 4" or false enthusiasm). The concept as I understood it was that the person was IN that valence. It wasn't the case that they were intentionally "mocking up" a high tone level. Thus, asking the valence if they are being untruthful wouldn't get an affirmative "yes" because the valence doesn't know they are in a valence. LOL

What is most fascinating about these "false" tone levels is this:
  • If you are chronically in "false" upper tone level of "EXHILARATION", you need to pay for auditing to erase it.
  • However, once is has erased, you need to pay again to install a "true" tone level of "EXHILARATION" called "Clear" or "OT".
SUMMARY: All Scientologists yearn to one day successfully be in the valence of a "total cause" Operating Thetan.

HelluvaHoax!

I would be an all powerful being but I'm PTS...

LOL!

But, let's also look at the bright of Scientology. When you join the cult they provide not just one but an entire list of people to blame and it's totally free!

Some of the most popular SPs that Scientologists can easily blame for all their problems. . .

PSYCHS

SQUIRRELS

WHISTLEBLOWERS

BLOWN SCIENTOLOGISTS

And when Scientologists move up to the Advanced OT Levels, Scientology management very generously provides them with many tens of thousands of people to blame (BTs).

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

LOL!

But, let's also look at the bright of Scientology. When you join the cult they provide not just one but an entire list of people to blame and it's totally free!

Some of the most popular SPs that Scientologists can easily blame for all their problems. . .

PSYCHS

SQUIRRELS

SCIENTOLOGY CRITICS

BLOWN SCIENTOLOGISTS

And when Scientologists move up to the Advanced OT Levels, Scientology management very generously provides them with many tens of thousands of people to blame (BTs).

Most importantly, they can blame themselves. They've gone by misunderstood words, they've got false data, missed withholds, they're PTS A - J, and have committed high crimes - the failure to properly apply KSW to themselves and others, and have case on post.
I'm sure I've missed many other reasons.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
"L. Don Hubbard, see avatar"
HH, I scoured my photographic archives -- which are extraordinarily extensive, as you know -- and located the
"original negative" of the controversial Don photo. Made you a better print for your future work on this thread. :coolwink:

DonMeter1.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

posted by ILove2Lurk

- - - - - -​

!!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

The following is cross-posted from another thread discussing the OT phenomena known as
"Free Wheeling". Dr. Hubbard determined that if a pre-OT did not properly and standardly
audit out their "body thetans" on OT III, it would trigger an avalanche of reactive mental
pictures and thoughts to cave in on the person. This would in turn cause insomnia and
death would ensue! Ron discovered that dying was a non-optimum result—mainly
because when a pre-OT dies there is often a 20-30 year com lag before they
have a new body and are gainfully employed and therefore once again
capable of earning & donating money to secure their OT IV - OT VIII.

- - -
Do I have to stop free wheeling? Because I kinda like it.

LOL

Free wheeling is a win. Anything FREE in Scientology is awesome. . .

FREE STRESS TEST

FREE PERSONALITY TEST

FREE INTRODUCTORY LECTURE

FREE TECH ESTIMATE

FREE WHEELING

TOTAL FREEDOM

TOTAL FREEDOM FROM TOTAL FREEDOM
(aka the advanced spiritual state of "Stably Blown From Cult")

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

There are so many possibilities of what the abbreviation COS could stand for—other than Church Of Scientology.

My favorite 3 (thus far) were discovered & humbly tendered by L. Don Hubbard (see avatar at left and cv below):

Cult Of Scientology

Crimewave Of Scientology

Chimera Of Scientology

from various dictionaries:
chimera -noun
-- a chimera is an unrealistic idea or hope that will never be fulfilled.​
-- an impossible or foolish fancy​
-- a wild and unrealistic dream or notion​
-- something hoped for but impossible to achieve​
chimerical -adj
-- existing only as the product of unchecked imagination
-- given to fantastic schemes​
-- an absurd or impossible goal​

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

posted by Dotey OT:
I do have OT powers as far as the church of scientology is concerned.

I disappeared
LOL, the miraculous power to perfectly duplicate and As-Is oneself!

Once again, this proves that SPs are far more powerful than OTs.

Because when they encounter each other, only one of them psychologically/spiritually caves in, becomes physically ill and goes total effect.

HelluvaHoax!

Promo piece thanks to SuperstarNeilC
who posted it on another thread
- - -

I have incredibly great news for all active Scientologists in good standing!

You can save $100,000 or more just by reading this post!

Get the insider's-insider's briefing that is way more inside than Minty Alexander's briefing!

THE POWER OF THE L'S
PRESENTED BY
L. Don Hubbard / Class XXII Auditor

"Hey thanks for coming to this briefing where we
will be revealing the secret behind the mystically
miraculous "Ls" rundowns which Ron developed
and discovered! The secret is that Ron made it
all up, the same way that L. Don Hubbard made
up the claim that he is a "Class 22" auditor. Well,
Ron also made up the guarantee that every PC
who pays for the "Ls" will go exterior with full
perception and stably remain so thereafter. That
never happened to any of the trusting who souls who
paid big bucks for the "Power of the Ls". And none of the
other supernatural powers that were promised were
delivered either. Alas, it turns out that the
"Power" of the L's is the power of suggestion
wherein Scientologists simply agree with whatever
they are told and believe it with all their hearts
because--well because it's the ethical and uptone
and upstat thing to do, said their guru Ron. The
"Power" of the L's, like all other Grade Chart levels,
helps the PC to erase their case. Unfortunately
however, their case consists of the part of the mind
that performs due diligence and is able to disagree."

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I wonder what people think nowadays. I am getting out of touch, in spite of seeing face to face many currently in. Quite a few going to flag for services. You would think that the failure of the ideal org evolution would be utterly apparent. You would think that most would believe that they were sold a bill of goods in regards to Scientology Media Productions (the cult's good news propaganda bureau) You would think many things. It's obviously failing.

Thanks for that illustrative graphic!

In compliance with Dr. Hubbard's technology on study & clay demonstrations, I have added the "labels" to it (in order to attain the proper balance of mass and insignificance).

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Re-Membered

Thanks for that illustrative graphic!

In compliance with Dr. Hubbard's technology on study & clay demonstrations, I have added the "labels" to it (in order to attain the proper balance of mass and insignificance).

I did purposefully tee that up for someone. Glad it was you!!!!

HelluvaHoax!

from another thread discussing Scientology's little
problem that was caused by promoting magical miraculous
superpowers for 71 years that nobody ever once received.
LaffyHypnotizedMe said:
What happened to the power of postulate or cause over MEST? Doesn't anything in scientology work anymore?

ANSWER: Yes there is one thing that still works. Gaslighting. Especially zero-flow gaslighting. It's kind of like Fair Gaming yourself with "lies & tricks", except better—because your pets don't have to be killed.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

posted by ISNOI NEWS
20 UTTERLY BIZARRE IMAGES FROM A 1994 SCIENTOLOGY HANDBOOK THAT WILL NUMB YOUR MIND

20 utterly bizarre images from a 1994 Scientology Handbook that will NUMB YOUR MIND
- - - - -

LOL. That book is a veritable treasure trove of creepy cult cringiness!

ORIGINAL PHOTO FROM "THE SCIENTOLOGY HANDBOOK"
in the original indecipherable Scientology language

TRANSLATION TO ENGLISH
proving that Scientologists can have miraculous case gain on
any auditing command or "reality factor" they are given

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

ANOTHER PHOTO FROM
"The enormous 871-page hardcover 1994 Scientology Handbook
features over 700 insane and strangely haunting illustrations. . ."

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT PROMOTIONAL PHOTO?

1. Who creates an 871 page book with over 700 creepy illustrations in order to simply communicate what Scientology is in a way that will make non-Scientologists want to come into a local organization and pay $600,000?​
2. How utterly tone deaf and "out of communication" would you have to be in order to explain Scientology auditing by a photo of someone touching a cheapo wall graphic?​
3. Imagine a typical "homo sapiens" who has typical problems originating from the most typical problems & stressors money, relationships or mental/physical health? Now try to imagine that you somehow managed to sell them an expensive 871 page book that would explain to them how Scientology technology is going to solve their problem. Finally, just try to imagine someone with a serious money problem (i.e. their "ruin") looking at a diabolically dorky photo of a girl obeying the command to touch a wall hanging. To a Scientologist, an "auditing command" to touch something is a magical incantational cure. But what in the hell would a non-Scientologist think of this as the solution to their money problems? (Answer: "What is freakin' wrong with them friggin freaks?!")​

And, on top of all that, the guy with money problems who bought the book is then told that he has has to pay hundreds of dollars an hour to touch walls? And that is going to fix his overdrawn bank account? LOL

Are there any other questions on why the book "THE SCIENTOLOGY HANDBOOK" did not fulfill its intended mission to "make planetary clearing a reality"?

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

THE MAIN THING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE 700
CREEPY IMAGES FROM THE "SCIENTOLOGY HANDBOOK"

THE FACT THAT THE SCIENTOLOGIST TAKING THE PHOTOS
IS UTTERLY CLUELESS ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY, ART AND
PERSPECTIVE. BUT THAT THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE AN ELITE
PHOTOGRAPHER "ON THIS PLANET" BECAUSE THEY
COMPLETED A 1-DAY MINI-COURSE CALLED THE
"HUBBARD STANDARD PHOTOGRAPHER'S HAT"

The auditor gives the command to "Become curious about that"
"That" is the overhead chandelier. She replies "Yes, I did".
That's the problem with Scientology.

The ever-present fakery & lies.

Perhaps that photograph would have more
reality if the auditing command was:
"Mock up slack-jawed catatonia"

Last edited: