TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

HelluvaHoax!

"When you die, you'll die alone and in pain and in the dark"

Aside from the total madness of what the Scientologist SAYS in the above video, there is something else equally telling. Because it is one of the greatest "tells" ever recorded on an OT VIII.

The video consists of an elite OT staff member (George) spewing viciously hateful accusations and lies against the party holding the video camera.

However, at regular intervals George stops the hate momentarily and punctuates the hate-filled harangue with bizarrely non-sequitur bursts of laughter.

Sure, it's obviously crazy, but there is much more to it than that.

In the "SCIENTOLOGY MINDSET" the highest levels of achievement & euphoria happen during an auditing session when the preclear hits the process "end phenomena". It is always accompanied by:
  • The sensation of having a huge win
  • Rapid elevation to heights of happiness
  • Sudden bursts of laughter
  • The feeling of "total cause"
Those are the same responses George the OT intermittently manifests during his vitriolic rant. He switches suddenly back and forth between hatefully wishing the videographer dies a nightmarishly painful death and jubilant elation.

Triumphant winning laughter is Scientologists "safe place" where they retreat and cannot be harmed by the very scary thing called reality.

These manic bursts of laughter are a common tell throughout the entire world of Scientology. Once you start to look for it you will see it is ever-present. It is rather poignantly representative of the core Scientology delusion of "always winning" (i.e. attaining "Total Cause Over Life"). What else is the mythological state of OT other than a pretended state of perpetual win?

OT George is but one of hundreds of examples of Scientology's "winning valence" accompanied by burst of creepy victorious laughter. Here's another example for your collection. Remember as you watch that laughter always means (to them) that THEY WON and YOU (SPs) LOST.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Volume 1 from the 666 volume set

Quote Du Jour

"If there is an authoritarian structure at St. Hill it has been brought into being by the government itself. St. Hill is trying to correct itself. It doesn't know what it's trying to correct because nobody has told it what to correct"
—L. Ron Hubbard*

* L. RON HUBBARD: The internationally heralded scientist who discovered the technology of "knowing how to know" which then enable him to become the first being in human history to discover all the secrets of the universe. Yet he was unable to discover what to correct about Scientology—despite a deafening roar of criticism and demands for a refund by hundreds of thousands of defrauded former Scientology marks. Remarkably, Hubbard was unable to understand what all the blown Scientologists and investigative reporters were screaming via articles, exposes, documentaries, movies, books and governmental investigations. Hubbard's claim that "nobody has told (him/Scientology) what to correct" was due to the fact that anyone who tried to tell him was promptly declared SP, disconnected, sued, bankrupted, stalked, terrorized, fair gamed, imprisoned and or murdered.

TheSneakster

Those are the same responses George the OT intermittently manifests during his vitriolic rant. He switches suddenly back and forth between hatefully wishing the videographer dies a nightmarishly painful death and jubilant elation.
Hoaxer, I'm pretty sure this is some S.O.P. procedure for "handling SP protestors" that Darth Midget cooked up. The intention is to "cave in" their enemies. AFAICT, what we are seeing from counter-protesting S.O. staff is a scripted behavior. These folks can't even do their mocking laughter properly. I guess nobody makes them do mood drills any more. It's like the business with pointing cameras that aren't even running at protestor's faces.

Veda

Hoaxer, I'm pretty sure this is some S.O.P. procedure for "handling SP protestors" that Darth Midget cooked up. The intention is to "cave in" their enemies. AFAICT, what we are seeing from counter-protesting S.O. staff is a scripted behavior. These folks can't even do their mocking laughter properly. I guess nobody makes them do mood drills any more. It's like the business with pointing cameras that aren't even running at protestor's faces.
"Suppressive acts include public disavowal of Scientology... public statements against Scientology... continued membership in a divergent group; continued adherence to a Suppressive Person or group..." L. Ron Hubbard

Below is from 1968, as published in the Auditor newspaper:

"They are fair game... they are to be run on reverse processes." L. Ron Hubbard

HelluvaHoax!

Hoaxer, I'm pretty sure this is some S.O.P. procedure for "handling SP protestors" that Darth Midget cooked up. The intention is to "cave in" their enemies. AFAICT, what we are seeing from counter-protesting S.O. staff is a scripted behavior. These folks can't even do their Mocking Laughter properly. I guess nobody makes them do mood drills any more. It's like the business with pointing cameras that aren't even running at protestor's faces.

LOL. They're working on it. Here is some recent hidden cam surveillance footage taken at the org during the new TR-ML drill.

Last edited:

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
The entire "CENTRAL FILES PROJECT" is a monumental waste of time. Because fully 50% of the files are worthless since those people already clearly expressed the fact that they were not interested in Scientology in any way whatsoever.
Hoaxie, i never expected i'd see you falling into the irrational optimism of DM's 'unprecedented expansion'!

i think it's more likely that at least 95% of Chicago's 100,000 files are worthless -- and it might be closer to 99%. since as i wrote a huge number of Chicago's especially vast cache were probably students from long ago in the era when the org was nearer to Northwestern University's huge campus -- and college students hadn't seen South Park -- and they probably got a lot of dorm addresses that can't even be skip traced.

1651928008552.jpeg

HelluvaHoax!

Hoaxie, i never expected i'd see you falling into the irrational optimism of DM's 'unprecedented expansion'! i think it's more likely that at least 95% of Chicago's 100,000 files are worthless -- and it might be closer to 99%.ot a lot of dorm addresses that can't even be skip traced.

LOL.

I have to stick with my original estimates that 50% of the org's files are worthless and can be disposed of without sorrow.

The remaining 50% of the files are a rich and valued resource, owing to staff members' morale becoming significantly boosted by the huge wins they have straightening and alphabetizing all those pieces of paper—which gives them a remote yet vaguely pleasant sensation that planetary clearing is becoming a reality!

HelluvaHoax!

Excerpt:

Back in the days when Ron was still occupying his meat body, he encouraged people to write to him. He proclaimed many times — “all mail addressed to me shall be received by me.” This was what he called the “SO #1 Line.”
Here is just one example of him pitching this:~~~READ MORE

Thank's for posting that outstanding expose by Mike Rinder on Hubbard's "deeply caring & compassionate personal letters" to Scientologists, which all turn out to be F/Ning fugazi fakes!

A good friend of mine generously shared this very theta 1977 letter he received from Dr. Hubbard.

HelluvaHoax!

"Suppressive acts include public disavowal of Scientology... public statements against Scientology... continued membership in a divergent group; continued adherence to a Suppressive Person or group..." L. Ron Hubbard

One has to sincerely admire the mindlessly stunning simplicity of Scientology.

If you say anything against Scientology it is a "suppressive act".

If you commit a suppressive act you are a suppressive person.

Hitler was a suppressive person.

Hitler killed 6M.

You are betraying all 7.5B beings on earth by sabotaging Scientology and murdering their eternities.

Thus, you are worse than Hitler.

Therefore, Scientology must destroy you for telling a trusted friend that you paid $650,000 to do your Bridge and it didn't work so you think Scientology is a con game. What you said is a "disavowal" of Scientology and a "public statement against Scientology" so Scientology ministers will now stalk, terrorize and destroy you.

PRO TIP: So, next lifetime, don't act like Hitler and we'll leave you alone. ML, Scientology.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Students sent to the Flag Land Base had a rough time because their Orgs were not paying for their food and bunk bed.
Thus slave labor
Forced to clean rooms be janitors half the day and study half the day.
After years and years and years of this, I can only conclude that the real reason for sending org staff to Flag, was to supply Flag with additional slave labor, with any training merely incidental and only enough to support the "shore story" of their purpose for being there.

Karen#1

After years and years and years of this, I can only conclude that the real reason for sending org staff to Flag, was to supply Flag with additional slave labor, with any training merely incidental and only enough to support the "shore story" of their purpose for being there.

The self interest of the Scientology cult is obscene.
Some outer Org trainees were parents, were spouses, promised a 6 month cycle which ended up in YEARS.
MEANWHILE
The trainee was cut off from spouse and family.
FAMILY means nothing in Scn Inc not matter what rubbish they propagate on their sites.
BLOVIATING LIARS

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
Yeah, I guess we can be kind of glad they don't carry guns. They'd be holding them the wrong way around and shoot themselves in the face.

Oh wait.... That would surely be a better outcome for us n the other side of said gun?

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
Hoaxer, I'm pretty sure this is some S.O.P. procedure for "handling SP protestors" that Darth Midget cooked up.
yeah, it's certainly not the 'tear up' gatherings (HCO Executive Letter of 27 September 1965) and 'bash their teeth in' that LRH directed and said was 'policy'.

i think part of the problem DM has faced is that he can't get away with the things like that which 'source' did, or sweep them under the rug like could be done before the present era of electronic recording devices.

doesn't he get credit for at least trying to keep up with Hubbard's general spirit of 'Harass these persons in any possible way'? (op cit)

TheSneakster

yeah, it's certainly not the 'tear up' gatherings (HCO Executive Letter of 27 September 1965) and 'bash their teeth in' that LRH directed and said was 'policy'.
I have appended a the full text of the HCO Executive Letter 27 Sep 1965 Amprinistics in an attached PDF file. For those who find the scanned copy of the original mimeographed issue difficult to read, the full text is available at the critic site Suppressive Person Defense League web site (link).

Not only does that issue not direct that anyone's teeth be bashed in, it actually says, "We don’t really wish them any harm. We only hope they don’t hurt too many when they crash."

Upon detailed study of this particular issue, it clearly targets three specific persons (one of them Jack Horner) and participants in their group because of what Hubbard considered squirreling.

Disrupting or breaking up their meetings would doubtless violate trespassing and/or public disturbance laws in a given local. If this action provoked violence in the effort to eject the meeting invaders, well I'm sure that would have involved law-breaking as well. However, the critic community has never produced any evidence any of these things actually happened, so far as I am aware.

Now Mike Rinder has posted what appears to be a scanned handwritten note from Hubbard which lacks a proper date or context (link). Therein, Hubbard states a personal policy - "I will beat their teeth in, personally" under particular conditions given in the note.

So far as I am aware, this note was never issued as as either an HCO Policy Letter or a Flag Order or any other other form of policy for C of S staff, public members or sea ogres. Rinder himself does not know for a fact whether this note was ever published at all. In the above linked article he only guesses that it may have been an Apollo Orders Of the Day (OODs) item, but no copy of such a OODs item is shown or linked.

Attachments

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I have appended a the full text of the HCO Executive Letter 27 Sep 1965 Amprinistics in an attached PDF file. For those who find the scanned copy of the original mimeographed issue difficult to read, the full text is available at the critic site Suppressive Person Defense League web site (link). Not only does that issue not direct that anyone's teeth be bashed in, it actually says, "We don’t really wish them any harm. We only hope they don’t hurt too many when they crash." Upon detailed study of this particular issue, it clearly targets three specific persons (one of them Jack Horner) and participants in their group because of what Hubbard considered squirreling. Disrupting or breaking up their meetings would doubtless violate trespassing and/or public disturbance laws in a given local. If this action provoked violence in the effort to eject the meeting invaders, well I'm sure that would have involved law-breaking as well. However, the critic community has never produced any evidence any of these things actually happened, so far as I am aware. Now Mike Rinder has posted what appears to be a scanned handwritten note from Hubbard which lacks a proper date or context (link). Therein, Hubbard states a personal policy - "I will beat their teeth in, personally" under particular conditions given in the note.So far as I am aware, this note was never issued as as either an HCO Policy Letter or a Flag Order or any other other form of policy for C of S staff, public members or sea ogres. Rinder himself does not know for a fact whether this note was ever published at all. In the above linked article he only guesses that it may have been an Apollo Orders Of the Day (OODs) item, but no copy of such a OODs item is shown or linked.
I think you must have mistakenly posted all that compelling courtroom rhetoric and "evidential exhibits" on the wrong thread. Unfortunately, this is the: "TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY" thread.

I believe the thread you are hoping to find is the: "TOP SUPER-STUPID LEGALISTIC-SOUNDING ARGUMENTS THAT L. RON HUBBARD'S SCIENTOLOGY IS NOT A VICIOUSLY DESTRUCTIVE HOAX".

Best of luck and success in finding your Ideal Thread!

:hattip:

HelluvaHoax!

Volume 1 of the 666 volume set

Quote Du Jour

"One of the ways you learn about life
is to associate with people."

—L. Ron Hubbard*

* L. RON HUBBARD: Famed inventor and educator who discovered & taught others innumerable ways to "associate" with people. Such methodologies included locking people in isolation rooms with 24/7 guards to prevent their escape, incarcerating them alone in cold dark chain lockers, holding them isolated and against their will in a hotel room and refusing to speak to them until their "Introversion Rundown" resulted in their death. Perhaps Dr. Hubbard's most effective way of encouraging other to associate with others was his publishing tens of thousands of "Disconnection Orders" which disassociated and forever separated lifelong friends, family members, professional colleagues, siblings, husbands/wives and children from their parents.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS THREAD WISHES TO SINCERELY
APOLOGIZE AND CORRECT A TERRIBLE MISTAKE. ON NUMEROUS
OCCASIONS WE ASSERTED THAT THERE IS NOTHING STUPIDER ON
THIS PLANET THAN MARKETING MATERIAL TRYING TO SELL SCIENTOLOGY.

HOWEVER, UPON FURTHER INVESTIGATION & RESEARCH IT TURNS OUT
THAT THERE IS SOMETHING EVEN MORE IDIOTIC—THE MARKETING MUMBO
JUMBO TRYING TO SELL PEOPLE ON SIGNING A BILLION YEAR CONTRACT.

WE NOW PROUDLY BRING YOU THE GLORIOUSLY INANE AND
FATUOUSLY F/Ning SEA ORG MAGAZINE "HIGH WINDS"

Issue X

(messaging)
Planetary clearing--we've got this!

(messaging - sing along!)
Imagine there's no enturbulation
It's easy if you try
No DBs below us
Above us only sky
Imagine a safe environment
It isn't hard to do
No counter intention or SPs
And everyone joins our religion too!
You may say I'm a postulator
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
for a billion years of fun!

(actual page from High Winds)
Yes, in the Sea Org you'll be having non-stop wins while helping
create a "safe environment" for all mankind on this planet! To
achieve Ron's super-theta fourth dynamic goal, your first dynamic
will necessarily be terrorized by militarized religious fanatics,
screaming in your face and slamming goldenrod SP
declares on you for not making it go right to
complete Ron's target to make this
planet a safe environment.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Volume 1 of the 666 volume set

Quote Du Jour

" Now, get this as a technical fact, not a hopeful idea.
Every time we have investigated the background of a
critic of Scientology, we have found crimes for which
that person or group could be imprisoned under
existing law. We do not find critics of Scientology
who do not have criminal pasts."

—L. Ron Hubbard*

* L. RON HUBBARD: After Hubbard discovered that 100% of the people who criticized Scientology as a hoax were each and every one criminals that should be in prison, he then discovered that Scientologists were also critical criminals—which is apparently the only reason why 98% Scientologists blow and criticize Hubbard the con man when they too realize that "Clear" and "OT" are a complete fraud. Hubbard did not consider the 2% that remained in Scientology to be criminals because they continued working for him and attacking his critics with non-criminal tech like LYING (e.g. "acceptable truths", "TR-L", "Reporters' TRs"), BANKRUPTING others with vexatious litigation, STALKING and the CRIMINAL TERRORIZING of innocent people with FAIR GAME BLACK OPS, such as the following partial list of examples:

OPERATIONS ("Ops")

Last edited:

onceuponatime

Hoaxie, i never expected i'd see you falling into the irrational optimism of DM's 'unprecedented expansion'!

i think it's more likely that at least 95% of Chicago's 100,000 files are worthless -- and it might be closer to 99%. since as i wrote a huge number of Chicago's especially vast cache were probably students from long ago in the era when the org was nearer to Northwestern University's huge campus -- and college students hadn't seen South Park -- and they probably got a lot of dorm addresses that can't even be skip traced.

View attachment 18068

95% being worthless is optimistic, I think 99% might also be optimistic. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that of their 100K files only about 500 have any value, so 99.5% worthless.

The amount of space they devote to having a physical CF in Ideal Orgs deserves a spot in this thread. In today's age of computers they are wasting valuable space by having physical folders with parishioner info in them. Many of the folders have literally hundreds of letters written by staff to the parishioner, with zero responses. Yet the staff will diligently continue to write to them using the physical CF file. Why? Because LRH said that's what you do and that's the way orgs make income!

If anyone wants proof that Scientology will just blindly do what LRH says, look no further than CF.

Work study has to be one of the biggest scams in Scientology. Flag gets orgs to send staff for "full time" training, then the staff get there, the org can't pay for room and board (obviously they don't have the money, even though it was only about $100 a week), so the staff member goes on work study. Guess what, now they clean or do whatever Flag Crew wants for half the week and their "full time" training is now only about 50 hours a week. The staff members obviously progress slowly through their training but who cares, Flag gets free labor and it isn't like Flag cares about sending people home quickly. Training that should only take a few months end up taking a few years.

In one of the few intelligent moves I've ever seen the SO make, they did away with work study around the time the Flag Building opened. As part of the Flag Building opening they posted a ton of people as full time cleaners/Flag Crew type stuff, so maybe they just didn't need the work study people anymore.

Last edited: