Losing my religion - the future of Scientology

haiqu

It has come to my attention that we are reaching a crisis point in Scientology. TRs are out of use, SHSBC doesn't seem to be on the training route any more and no upper class auditors are being made. Many of the orgs in the USA are in total disuse and disarray and - since the CoVid shutdown - have been boarded up. Freewinds hasn't moved from the dock in years and likely never will due to urgent maintenance needs.

On top of that, the same assclown who has run it into the ground is at the helm, where he has been for 40 years. He has created an environment in which the entire planet attacks and makes fun of our religion. All other execs are either in the "hole," blown or dead.

Where do we go from here?

Type4_PTS

If I was a Scientologist I would write up a Knowledge Report with all relevant data and send a copy to every single Scientologist on the planet, public, staff and S.O., informing them of all they need to know.

I'd send a CSW along with it as well. One solution could be for everyone to blow simultaneously, leaving a message that you'll be back when DM steps down from his COB post and routes himself onto the RPF.

Veda

It has come to my attention that we are reaching a crisis point in Scientology. TRs are out of use, SHSBC doesn't seem to be on the training route any more and no upper class auditors are being made. Many of the orgs in the USA are in total disuse and disarray and - since the CoVid shutdown - have been boarded up. Freewinds hasn't moved from the dock in years and likely never will due to urgent maintenance needs.

On top of that, the same assclown who has run it into the ground is at the helm, where he has been for 40 years. He has created an environment in which the entire planet attacks and makes fun of our religion. All other execs are either in the "hole," blown or dead.

Most people regard Scientology as a business, and a discredited system of psychology, which adopted religious bells and whistles to avoid taxes and laws.

Do you still think Miscavige is an IRS or CIA infiltrator?

Hubbard had a hidden agenda which corrupted and twisted Scientology. His "real goal" was to create monuments to himself and dates back to at least 1938.

Saving Scientology is long shot, but a start would be removing the ideas and methods of Hubbard's secretly written "Brainwashing" manual from the subject.

Why do you want to save it?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.

Yawn.

Clearly you need to take over the helm so you can demonstrate to the world (and miscavige) how the running of a cult should be done ... as a first minor step you should send all your money to the cofs and sign up to do (or redo) every service they have available ... with luck your unfortunate attention seeking issue will get fixed.

Knob.

freethinker

Controversial
This looks like another heartwarming thread about Scientology and how effective it is about making the able more able at arguing about Scientology and how it is so important that the tech be preserved and all need to go back to the good old days when the tech worked.

When was that? When was the exact point where Scientology worked and then it suddenly didn't? How could those who knew the tech let that get by without applying Scientology?

Oh, that's right, it isn't anyone job to preserve Scientology but only to benefit from it. When did that happen where Scientology only became a first dynamic activity?

That there is only argument about Scientology is a sign that Scientology never worked.

HelluvaHoax!

I think everyone is missing the point of why Scientology went off the rails!

Why is no one here talking about the point in time when COB was kidnapped and replaced with a doppelgänger?

It really makes me mad when you people ignore the obvious and then wrongly target Dr. Hubbard!

freethinker

Controversial

I think everyone is missing the point of why Scientology went off the rails!

Why is no one here talking about the point in time when COB was kidnapped and replaced with a doppelgänger?

It really makes me mad when you people ignore the obvious and then wrongly target Dr. Hubbard!

You're such a Hubbard apologist, have you no shame?

haiqu

In my opinion, the crisis point was way back in 1982 with the infamous "Mission Holders' Conference".
That was merely a warning of what was to come.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief

It has been going downhill for a very long time now. The problems started with Hubbard, Dave just made it worse and more abusive but the underlying issue (that the fundamental claims are false and that there's no OT powers, no bridge etc) would still be there even without Dave.

However one thing that did rapidly escalate from the 1980s is the spiral of SP declares, disconnection, people being pushed out against their will from the CoS into the freezone etc.

A cult divided against itself shall not stand. Dave still doesn't get it.

He-man

Hero extraordinary

Do what you want.

If you're able to write here, most likely you are free.

The door to your cell is open. The only one keeping you in the cell is you. :tobed:

HelluvaHoax!

I don't know if you are the right person to ask, but I have been wondering about a technical matter.

In a recent solo session I started to get some pretty big reads on the concept of "doppelgänger". As I began to look at it, i suddenly cognited that I, myself, am someone else's doppelgänger. But I do not know what happened to the original.

Is there some reliable piece of LRH tech that gives a formula of what I should do? Like, for example, is there a CONDITIONS FORMULA with steps or instructions, like "FIND THE EARLIER SIMILAR YOU".

And if I am able to find the original, what would you suggest I do?

Much appreciated if you can relay any advice or Source references!

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I don't know about that. All my friends that go to events and watch "MUST SEE TV" (Scio TV is called that due to ethics odors) say that there has never been a better time in scio. So I don't get what the problem is.

Buildings. That is what the future holds. Buildings. Not TR's, not creating ducks of the auditor elite.

Buildings Make Booms!!

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
He was already hiding in the desert with Pat and Annie. That made it kind of hard for people to apply anything to him, because almost nobody knew where he was.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Oh look! A new chew toy!

I must warn all of you MEST people, though.

This lofty one thinks pretty highly of himself because we're all such simpletons we apparently can't understand quantum entanglement or something. I guess that ego stroke is above us.

Veda

For almost forty years, many have known and stated that Hubbard was behind what happened to the Mission Holders.

It was not that different from what had happened to Mission Holders Ray Kemp and Alan Walter some years earlier.

It was a pattern. Because it happened to a lot of Mission Holders at once, and preceded a schism, it was notable, and memorable.

Here's a fairly recent statement from Mike Rinder:

"LRH directed exactly what was to be done at the Mission Holders Conference in SFO following the one in Clearwater. The whole thing was recorded so it could be sent to him. He listened to it, sent Miscavige and others commendations, and ordered that the entire transcript be published."