Lee #28 Well-known member Jan 3, 2023 #2 Haven't watched the video yet..... Hulk Hogan is 70......So, if true, I doubt he'll make it thru OT 7...... Last edited: Jan 3, 2023
Haven't watched the video yet..... Hulk Hogan is 70......So, if true, I doubt he'll make it thru OT 7......
lotus 🇨🇦 Dough Ford to Trump "kiss my ass looser" 👏 Jan 3, 2023 #3 Lee #28 said: Haven't watched the video yet..... Hulk Hogan is 70......So, if true, I doubt he'll make it thru OT 7...... Click to expand... No but he can punch a dwarf, When He realizes the cheap OT3 Xenu story that cost him his house...
Lee #28 said: Haven't watched the video yet..... Hulk Hogan is 70......So, if true, I doubt he'll make it thru OT 7...... Click to expand... No but he can punch a dwarf, When He realizes the cheap OT3 Xenu story that cost him his house...
Isaac Well-known member Jan 4, 2023 #4 SuperstarNeilC said: Click to expand... “Get out of the grips of this family destroying bankrupting cult”
SuperstarNeilC said: Click to expand... “Get out of the grips of this family destroying bankrupting cult”
Dotey OT Re-Membered Jan 4, 2023 #5 Another potential dupe. Besides, he does not even have to move to CW. I might rejoin just to supervise him on upper indoc tr's. just kidding
Another potential dupe. Besides, he does not even have to move to CW. I might rejoin just to supervise him on upper indoc tr's. just kidding
Karakorum 千差万別 Jan 4, 2023 #6 Dotey OT said: Another potential dupe. Besides, he does not even have to move to CW. I might rejoin just to supervise him on upper indoc tr's. just kidding Click to expand... I'd myself look forward to bullbaiting him. Imagine all the macho point's I'd earn if I would piss him off during bullbait so bad that he'd hit me. "Look away! There comes the guy managed to get attacked by Hulk Hogan during TR0"
Dotey OT said: Another potential dupe. Besides, he does not even have to move to CW. I might rejoin just to supervise him on upper indoc tr's. just kidding Click to expand... I'd myself look forward to bullbaiting him. Imagine all the macho point's I'd earn if I would piss him off during bullbait so bad that he'd hit me. "Look away! There comes the guy managed to get attacked by Hulk Hogan during TR0"