Independent Field Ethics Report on Justin Craig, aka LRH 2.0

HelluvaHoax!

Who the fuck is this Chipotle guy, anyway ? I've seen him around on Facebook in one of the Indie forums, but I still have no idea which Indie faction he is supposed to be part of.
Whoever he turns out to be, we should all keep our Flag Order 38 in and follow Ron's policies on "MANNERS". By way of example, when I recently met with him for my new tech estimate, I did not attempt to "cadge cigarettes", per Ron's advanced spiritual technology.

I think anyone would agree there is overwhelming evidence that he is above us on the Command Channel; thus per policy there should not be any backflash, flashback, or backtrack yak-yak.

I have personally witnessed at least two (2) compelling pieces of scientific proof that he is the real deal.

1) His completion certificates are 5.4x larger than other lower status Scientologists.​
2). The sensitivity knob on his e-meter goes up to 11.​

Mockingbird

Whoever he turns out to be, we should all keep our Flag Order 38 in and follow Ron's policies on "MANNERS". By way of example, when I recently met with him for my new tech estimate, I did not attempt to "cadge cigarettes", per Ron's advanced spiritual technology.

I think anyone would agree there is overwhelming evidence that he is above us on the Command Channel; thus per policy there should not be any backflash, flashback, or backtrack yak-yak.

I have personally witnessed at least two (2) compelling pieces of scientific proof that he is the real deal.

1) His completion certificates are 5.4x larger than other lower status Scientologists.​
Wow! Do we even have the rank to ask these questions?

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"

2). The sensitivity knob on his e-meter goes up to 11.
Manufactured by Tufnel Industries Ltd. Squatney, W3 East London, btw. I wanna give Nigel a plug cuz I used his Mk.11 meter in a session
and discovered I was blues artist Honkin' Bubba Fulton in a past life.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Apparently you have he authority Hell. Not many use mimeoed goldenrods these days.

I could not figure out what your first sentence meant. ("Apparently you have he authority Hell").

I even tried to clay demo it but it bogged and I was routed to the Department of Corrections. The Cramming Officer tried to word clear me on it, but then she also bogged and is now also in cramming with me.

As far as your obnosis that "not many use mimeoed goldenrods", that is correct! Per Ron's wholetrack research only 2.5% of mankind are SPs. Thus, per Ron's scientific statistics (i.e. 20 million Scientologists worldwide) it means that there are only a half-million SPs inside of Scientology. This explains why Clears/OTs occasionally and briefly rollercoaster and lose their godlike miraculous superpowers if you ask them for a demonstration.

HelluvaHoax!

I think I'm going to enjoy this thread. :D

LOL. Honestly, I don't actually know what this thread is about.

Not kidding. But I am nonetheless enjoying it too.

To me, this thread is analogous to the entire "Scientology Experience". While you are "in", you have no idea WTF is going on--but you don't want to blow because the completion certificates keep getting ever-more joyfully jubilant.

HelluvaHoax!

No, not at all. I am asking for a citation regarding Scientology being effective.
That is very easy. While I am reluctant to serve as your personal librarian and do the search for you, I will make this lone exception just in case there are any readers here who are beginning to go into a DOUBT CONDITION about whether Dr. Hubbard's technology is effective.

Attached is a redacted OT SUCCESS STORY from a recent issue of "Advance!" magazine.

". . .and then I cognited that Ron's technology is so effective that
I will never again in the future go the effect of my case and thus
end up bankrupt and homeless like I am today. And in the future
my miracle powers will not only work on this planet but all of
the other planets throughout the entire Galactic Confederation,
so that when DBs criticize the effectiveness of Ron's tech, I
will just gaze at them with knowingness and pity as I line charge!"
- - William "Billy" Blowdown / OT VIII

Mockingbird

That is very easy. While I am reluctant to serve as your personal librarian and do the search for you, I will make this lone exception just in case there are any readers here who are beginning to go into a DOUBT CONDITION about whether Dr. Hubbard's technology is effective.

Attached is a redacted OT SUCCESS STORY from a recent issue of "Advance!" magazine.

". . .and then I cognited that Ron's technology is so effective that
I will never again in the future go the effect of my case and thus
end up bankrupt and homeless like I am today. And in the future
my miracle powers will not only work on this planet but all of
the other planets throughout the entire Galactic Confederation,
so that when DBs criticize the effectiveness of Ron's tech, I
will just gaze at them with knowingness and pity as I line charge!"
- - William "Billy" Blowdown / OT VIII

The scary/sad thing is the fact that that would have seemed like a wise and enlightened statement to me for decades (no need to ponder how delusional/stupid/gullible/crazy I was/am here), but I can play it straight.

Scientology relies on some rhetorical techniques that include a lot of persuasive but flawed arguments.

It relies on anecdotes as far too much of the evidence it presents.

Here is an excerpt from a great SHORT article:
Note: the full article has several caveats.

In summary, using anecdotes as evidence of causation commits a logical fallacy, which means that anecdotal arguments must be rejected. Further, anecdotes don’t give you a fair representation of the effects of X on Y, nor do they account for potential confounding factors. Therefore, anecdotes are worthless as evidence. They simply cannot demonstrate causal relationships. As I often say on this blog, if you want to know whether or not X causes Y, the one and only way to do it is by conducting large, properly controlled studies that account for confounding variables. Nothing else will suffice. It doesn’t matter if you have “seen it work,” it doesn’t matter if something has been used for centuries, and it doesn’t matter if a symptom has been reported in a database like VAERS or printed on a package insert. Unless proper scientific testing has shown that X causes Y, you cannot conclude that there is a causal relationship between the two.

From

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Like I posted in another thread about this guy, he's just NOT right for the part. If I'm casting this movie I'm gonna get a plausible actor for the Re-Ron role.

This guy is maybe a security guard or cop if we have any need for those roles. Otherwise I'd send him him out to extra's holding area and tell him to sit down and STFU if he wants to get paid.

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字
Thank you very much for the proofreding Pineapple.
No problem. And I think you mean proofreading.

If the OP (original poster) doesn't have English as their native language I'd cut them some slack, but even then you'd think they could've spelled the names consistently.

And if you're new around here (?), welcome aboard.

Edit: I should warn you though, that this is an EX-scn board and that most of us here take a very dim view of scn.

Last edited:

Cuitlahuac Rivas

At least far more effective than scientology!:innocent:
Then you must be acquainted with how governments use pedophilia and drugs as a method to run things and control the populace. You are saying those methods are more effective. But those governments already crumbled.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Thanks Hell. It sould be posted on Goldenrod that you shoud not be overboarded for having flunks or mistakes and you must be included on the list of candicates for the title of Ka kan.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

I could not figure out what your first sentence meant. ("Apparently you have he authority Hell").

I even tried to clay demo it but it bogged and I was routed to the Department of Corrections. The Cramming Officer tried to word clear me on it, but then she also bogged and is now also in cramming with me.

As far as your obnosis that "not many use mimeoed goldenrods", that is correct! Per Ron's wholetrack research only 2.5% of mankind are SPs. Thus, per Ron's scientific statistics (i.e. 20 million Scientologists worldwide) it means that there are only a half-million SPs inside of Scientology. This explains why Clears/OTs occasionally and briefly rollercoaster and lose their godlike miraculous superpowers if you ask them for a demonstration.

My falut Hell. I misspeled "he authority" instead of "the authority". I tried to explain away the fault saying that this forum has not authomatic spell checker function, but with no avail. I got a Court of Ethis convened upon me for that missing letter that crashed your section and ended up with them on cramming.

HelluvaHoax!

Thanks Hell. It sould be posted on Goldenrod that you shoud not be overboarded for having flunks or mistakes and you must be included on the list of candicates for the title of Ka kan.
I received a confidential VIP briefing recently that "OVERBOARDING HAS BEEN CANCELED!" and will soon be replaced by Scientologists instead opting for the more sensible and measured use of squirt guns when someone makes a mistake.

Accordingly when giving star-rated checkouts or coaching TRs, the invalidative word "Flunk!" will be forbidden. Instead, if someone com lags on giving the definition of a word or blinks during TR-O, you simply squirt their downstat face. If the student is being flunked too often, the coach simply applies the ethics gradients tech and switches to a super-blaster.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Then you must be acquainted with how governments use pedophilia and drugs as a method to run things and control the populace. You are saying those methods are more effective. But those governments already crumbled.

Exactly.

Let's not ignore something within Scientology far more commonplace, unjust & insidiously controlling than pedophilia. . .

Pedalphilia

Photo above depicts the International Justice Chief en route to a rape victim's home to inform them they need to continue their O/W writeup, searching trillions of years earlier for other wholetrack crimes that caused them to pull in a rapist this lifetime.

Last edited:

Irayam

Certainly, some people on this board do not live in the same world as me!
Or maybe I'm too naive...