Independent Field Ethics Report on Andy Nolch in Jail for Drugs

HelluvaHoax!

The black patch is covering the 300 Dls reward for me offered by AOGP, Jonathan Burke's Advanced Org of the Great Plains. It reads:

The libel, slander and third party if for exposing Jonathan Burke's financial irregularities. He has scammed several PCs and have asked for loanes he hasn't paid.

Whonder what would it be like, putting ethics in on the former ESMB community. Is your folder thin or fat H H?
Scientologists really love r-factors, right? Here ya go. . .

R-FACTOR: Scientologists don't "put ethics in" on anyone or anything. They also don't handle the 4th Dynamic engram from 75 million years ago. They also don't Clear the planet. They also don't Clear even one person. They also don't salvage any sectors. They also don't create a world without war, criminality and insanity. They also don't help degraded beings to have magical miraculous superpowers. They also don't give "total freedom" to anyone. They also don't safeguard anyone's "eternity". They also don't reverse any dwindling spirals. They also don't free anyone from the MEST trap. They also don't cause the Berlin Wall to crumble because they are going into a little room in their house every day to search for dead aliens. They also don't know how to know because they don't know what the rest of the world already knows---that Scientology is an avariciously oppressive and cruel hoax that is run by the very "SPs" that Scientologists are taught to shatter and disconnect from. Yet, instead of doing that, they stand and applaud and cheer the SPs.

HELPFUL TIP: While you are able to take a break from your full time schedule of slamming everyone else's "ethics in", please post your success stories of how you "rose above" your own out ethics of promoting a miserably failed and already debunked fraud.

Last edited:

Cuitlahuac Rivas

According to How long does acid stay in your system? Urine, blood, hair, and more:

« LSD is also unstable, and the liver breaks it down rapidly. The time that LSD is detectable in the tissues is restrictive, so doctors need to analyze the samples quickly. »
None of this contradicts that "acids" and other poisons are stored in the body's faty tisue. Now even wog rehabilitation institutes acknowledge that.

In other words, LSD and other substances might not be detectable in tissues, but when the fatty tissue releases its content, then those substances are present again in the blood stream.

Don't try to play us Irayan. Most of us well know that "LSD trips" happen even after years of stoping consumption.

Irayam

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Scientologists really love r-factors, right? Here ya go. . .

R-FACTOR: Scientologists don't "put ethics in" on anyone or anything. They also don't handle the 4th Dynamic engram from 75 million years ago. They also don't Clear the planet. They also don't Clear even one person. They also don't salvage any sectors. They also don't create a world without war, criminality and insanity. They also don't help degraded beings to have magical miraculous superpowers. They also don't give "total freedom" to anyone. They also don't safeguard anyone's "eternity". They also don't reverse any dwindling spirals. They also don't free anyone from the MEST trap. They also don't cause the Berlin Wall to crumble because they are going into a little room in their house every day to search for dead aliens. They also don't know how to know because they don't know what the rest of the world already knows---that Scientology is an avariciously oppressive and cruel hoax that is run by the very "SPs" that Scientologists are taught to shatter and disconnect from. Except instead of doing that, they instead stand and applaud and cheer them.

HELPFUL TIP: While you are able to take a break from your full time schedule of slamming everyone else's "ethics in", please post your success stories of how you "rose above" your own out ethics of promoting a miserably failed and already debunked fraud.

H H jocker and degrader valence is gone... :hyper:

Oh. He is giving me a R factor. But HH didn't asnwer my question. Is your ethics folder thin or fat HH?

Cuitlahuac Rivas

This is Dr Hurluberlu‘s fake science.
Flashbacks
"Flashbacks" are a reported psychological phenomenon in which an individual experiences an episode of some of LSD's subjective effects after the drug has worn off, persisting for months or years after hallucinogen use.[46] Individuals with hallucinogen persisting perception disorder experience intermittent or chronic flashbacks that cause distress or impairment in life and work.[17]

17. Halpern JH, Lerner AG, Passie T (2018). A Review of Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) and an Exploratory Study of Subjects Claiming Symptoms of HPPD. Current Topics in Behavioral Neurosciences. 36. pp. 333–360. doi:10.1007/7854_2016_457. ISBN 978-3-662-55878-2. PMID 27822679.

HelluvaHoax!

H H jocker and degrader valence is gone... :hyper:

Oh. He is giving me a R factor. But HH didn't asnwer my question. Is your ethics folder thin or fat HH?

Whoever is writing your jokes should be sent to the RPF.

You keep using the same punchline again and again and again---didn't you notice that everyone in your comedy club audience left the first time that joke bombed a few hours ago? LOL.

All that repeating of the same failed joke is not a good sign. Dr. Hubbard talked about "REPEATER ENGRAMS" in Dianetics. You might want to get that information to your case supervisor right away.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.

You keep using the same punchline again and again and again---didn't you notice that everyone in your comedy club audience left the first time that joke bombed a few hours ago? LOL.

All that repeating of the same failed joke is not a good sign. Dr. Hubbard talked about "REPEATER ENGRAMS" in Dianetics. You might want to get that information to your case supervisor right away.

I think we need a yawn button.

:D

HelluvaHoax!

None of this contradicts that "acids" and other poisons are stored in the body's faty tisue. Now even wog rehabilitation institutes acknowledge that.

In other words, LSD and other substances might not be detectable in tissues, but when the fatty tissue releases its content, then those substances are present again in the blood stream.

Don't try to play us Irayan. Most of us well know that "LSD trips" happen even after years of stoping consumption.

Wow free medical advice!

Who knew we had another "doctor" and "nuclear scientist" on this message board besides Ron?

I propose that we bestow a suitably status-ey title to Cuitlahuac Rivas, such as "ESMB'S GREATEST FRIEND".

HelluvaHoax!

I think we need a yawn button.

:D

LOL.

I just started a routing form to demand a refund from this comedy club on all those unfunny jokes.

AXIOM: It's scientifically impossible for Scientologists to create jokes, punch-lines, humor or funny material. However, on the bright side---they can pass a clay demo on all those things and mark their graphs afterwards.

:hattip:

Last edited:

Cuitlahuac Rivas

HH sense of humor is vanishing. Ok HH. I am going to answer the question for you. You probably don't even have ehtics folder at ESMB1.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

LOL.

I just started a routing form to demand for a refund from this comedy store on all those jokes.

AXIOM: It's scientifically impossible for Scientologists to create jokes, punch-lines, humor or funny material. However, on the bright side---they can pass a clay demo on all those things and mark their graphs afterwards.

:hattip:

Question: What jokes? I was only answering your originations. You are the undisputable source for good jokes here... 1595437736621.png

Zertel

So you can look into the eyes and soul of the man, I'm posting this
from one of CR's hangouts.

~ click on image to view larger ~

View attachment 5120
Hah! That picture brought back a fond memory. He sort of resembles my best friend when I was a scio in LA in the 1970s who was a Mexican American dude. Lou had been stationed in London after a tour of duty on an aircraft carrier and we took a vacation together to London. One day we were walking down the street and passed a group of teenage girls. One of them squealed, "Look! It's John Travolta!" Lou struck the JT Saturday Night Fever arm in the air pose and the girls laughed and clapped.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

You seem to think you are the MAA ... on this planet, so why don't you answer that?
LOL

I think you missed something. When Cuitlahuac first joined ESMB, he did a very thorough and standard "NEW NON-EXISTENCE FORMULA".

Everyone answered that what they "needed and wanted" was someone to slam their ethics in.

I know that it seems counter-intuitive that EX scientologists would ask for that, but you have to realize that as much as the defrocked & degenerately degraded apostates here are off the bridge---they are still nonetheless concerned to safeguard their eternities.

In this sense, Cuitlahuac is ESMB-kind's only hope.

On a personal note, I had a huge win when my ethics was put in and I have now secured my eternity. So, I've got that goin' for me (which is nice).

HelluvaHoax!

Question: What jokes? I was only answering your originations.

I didn't make any originations. What I made was comments, or as they are called here on this planet, posts.

The reason they are not originations is that originations are something Preclears say in session that have to do with something that bothers them about their case.

1. I'm not a preclear.​
2. I'm not in session.​
3. I don't have a case.​
4. Ergo, nothing can bother me from a pretend thing called a "case".​

I know, it's cosmically ironic and paradoxical---that a NON-SCIENTOLOGIST has no case while the CLEARS/OTS have all the cases. Okay, grasshopper--when you can use your batteries and paperclips to demo that concept, you will be free of the MEST trap called Scientology.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Does that mean that if we all cease to 'originate' you'll be kind enough to get lost?
You're the typical

I didn't make any originations. What I made was comments, or as they are called here on this planet, posts.

The reason they are not originations is that originations are something Preclears say in session that have to do with something that bothers them about their case.

1. I'm not a preclear.​
2. I'm not in session.​
3. I don't have a case.​
4. Ergo, nothing can bother me from a pretend thing called a "case".​

I know, it's cosmically ironic and paradoxical---that a NON-SCIENTOLOGIST has no case while the CLEARS/OTS have all the cases. Okay, grasshopper--when you can use your batteries and paperclips to demo that concept, you will be free of the MEST trap called Scientology.

Ok. I just rushed to the Accademy, not only did I used paper clips, batteries and stuff to do my demo, I also did a full clay table demo that was plastered all across the accademy supervisor's desk. You see, I don't want to be sent to cramming or the RPF for my MU. Thanks a lot H H.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Does that mean that if we all cease to 'originate' you'll be kind enough to get lost?
I now have gone Clear on the meaning of "Originate". So, it is clear that I should have said "post". If HH stops quoting my posts, I then won't have to answer his "post".

It could be said that if people here stop quoting me, I am perfectly happy to leave them alone.