Hello - Can I Take Scientology Extension Courses With Materials Purchased Used On Ebay?

HelluvaHoax!

No you don't.

LOL

I have seen this movie before. Scientologist walks into a hardcore biker bar where everyone is partying crazy. The OT VIII walks right up and starts hitting on the GF of a 360 pound tatted-up skinhead roid freak.

The biker notices the OT VIII's geeky TR-0 eyes staring at his old lady and rage-screams: "WTF YOU LOOKING AT YOU DUMBASSED MOTHERFUCKING SHIT HEAD?!"

The OT VIII is un-phased and turns to his other Scn friend as he hands him his tall mug, and confidently says: "Hold my beer calmag".

It doesn't end well.

HelluvaHoax!

Since you're in Colorada you might want to check out Idenics. It's an off-shoot of scn and Mike is a nice guy.

I once thought if I was an "indie" looking to run processes, I'd probably choose Mike also. Cool guy and smart! I like that dude. But.....

Being punch-drunk from Scn auditing, here's the deal I would propose.

Hey Mike, I'll give you five (5) individual checks each written out for $5,000. You run me on whatever you think will help me but when the hours run out for the first 5 hours, you have to call a session break. And during that break i have the choice of either:

a) Telling you it's okay to deposit check #1; or--
b) Telling you to hand me back all five of the checks, with
the condition that I can never again ask him for services.

Same thing the next time we reach another $5K worth of hours. This time he gets to keep/deposit check #1, but i have the choice to decide to tell him to deposit Check #2 or to give me back checks 2-5, never again to return.

I think it's a great deal for both. We both have the same goal of making it work, but if it doesn't, I am not the only one that loses.

That's what Scientology was missing. An escrow! LOL

By the way, if the pc declined to allow the auditor to deposit any check, the auditor would have the ADDITIONAL option to run more hours for free and ask the pc at some later point to decide.

PRO TIP: The very first problem with Scientology auditing is that:

EVERYTHING GOOD THAT HAPPENS IN THE SESSION IS SCIENTOLOGY

EVERYTHING BAD THAT HAPPENS IN THE SESSION IS THE PRECLEAR'S CASE.​

example: A pc being run on some action keep's protesting that it's unnecessary. The well trained auditor handles all of those "originations" and "comments" with TR-3 and TR-4 and r-factors that "the way out is the way through". After 7 hours of shit, the auditor finally takes out a correction list and assesses it, thereupon indicating: "I'd like to indicate that the By-Passed-Charge is that 'there was nothing wrong in the first place". The PC F/Ns. Auditor dutifully indicates it and says: "Is there anything else you'd care to ask or say before I end this session?" The PC coldly looks at the auditor and asks: "So do i get my money back for the last 7 hours?! The auditor cheerily replies: "Thank you, I'll note that for the C/S!" Naturally the c/s, auditor and every other tech terminal never answers that question. And if the pc asks it again, they would be given a routing form to do an Ethics cycle to find out why they are critical and rollercoastering.

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Pro tip: I hate to spoil the party fellas, but I like to break down deep philosophical
questions to a single key question, which then provides an easily digestible answer,
of sorts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And that key question is: What did all this science and "exacting methodology" do
for its founder, L Ron Hubbard. How did he end up? Where is he now? How's he doing?
How was his mental health? This is important. (I guess that's five questions.) :coolwink:

That's the only question anyone should ever ask or look into when weighing whether
to do some technique or not. How did its founder or inventor turn out?

I won't bore readers on the thread with one of my many previous rants, but will say,
"the truth is out there." :whistle:

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Pro tip: I hate to spoil the party fellas, but I like to break down deep philosophical
questions to a single key question, which then provides an easily digestible answer,
of sorts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And that key question is: What did all this science and "exacting methodology" do
for its founder, L Ron Hubbard. How did he end up? Where is he now? How's he doing?
How was his mental health? This is important. (I guess that's five questions.) :coolwink:

That's the only question anyone should ever ask or look into when weighing whether
to do some technique or not. How did its founder or inventor turn out?

I won't bore readers on the thread with one of my many previous rants, but will say,
"the truth is out there." :whistle:
Any rational person that knew the truth as you refer to above would know the correct answer to the question "Does Scientology Work?"

You did spoil the party!!

If anyone would want to be like Grant Cardone, they should try plastic surgery. They would be better off, and end up with more money left over.

Veda

Any rational person that knew the truth as you refer to above would know the correct answer to the question "Does Scientology Work?"

You did spoil the party!!

If anyone would want to be like Grant Cardone, they should try plastic surgery. They would be better off, and end up with more money left over.
If he wants to be like Grant Cardone, he's on the right path. Scientology is the premier religion for professional con artists.
You're right. Anyone who writes that's he's a big fan of Grant Cardone on a message board deserves to have his life ruined. That makes sense.

Not.

If ESMB is simply a small group that has pretty much the same opinions, and blows off steam,

with each other as the audience, that's a very limited scope.

freeman37373

I understand some people dont like Grant Cardone and his personality. My experiance with him was buying his books and watching his videos on youtube. For me this resulted in my income going from 3,000/mo to 6,000/mo. Noteably because of the book Sell or Be Sold and the Closers Survival Guide Iphone App. Going from 3,000/mo to 6,000 is life changing.

I definantly empathise with the terrible experiances and money people lost with no gain in their experiance with Scientology. The brainwashing manual, Rons decent into madness and alterier motives from the beginning. All the pressure ect. All things I think are terrible and unethical.

What I dont get though, and what I would really like to understand. Is why so many very successful people are scientologists.

Whatever your oppinion is on Grant. Hes not lying in this video. He had 3 employees 15 years ago and now has a jet and is very successful.

I know money isnt everything but how is that possible?

Appologise for the spelling errors. I am on mobile.

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
I understand some people dont like Grant Cardone and his personality. My experiance with him was buying his books and watching his videos on youtube. For me this resulted in my income going from 3,000/mo to 6,000/mo. Noteably because of the book Sell or Be Sold and the Closers Survival Guide Iphone App. Going from 3,000/mo to 6,000 is life changing.

I definantly empathise with the terrible experiances and money people lost with no gain in their experiance with Scientology. The brainwashing manual, Rons decent into madness and alterier motives from the beginning. All the pressure ect. All things I think are terrible and unethical.

What I dont get though, and what I would really like to understand. Is why so many very successful people are scientologists.

Whatever your oppinion is on Grant. Hes not lying in this video. He had 3 employees 15 years ago and now has a jet and is very successful.

Some con artists make a lot of money. Hubbard was a con artist who made a lot of money. Trump is a con artist who sometimes makes a lot of money.

Thanks for posting We Stand Tall, good, inspiring music is hard to find. The Grant Cardone video is enough to make anyone want to be a Scientologist.

Last edited:

Dark

They hire 4th graders that know how to spell. Then they steal from the people that don't know how to spell.

Lee #28

There are PLENTY of poor Scientologists.....

They just don't get their pictures taken and put in glossy Cult Mags....

Anyway....of "wealthy people" a microscopic percentage might be Scientology Members....

All you hear about is Tom Cruise....and Kristy Ally...and John Travolta...and such.

Riddick

I clap to no man

"What I dont get though, and what I would really like to understand. Is why so many very successful people are scientologists."

What you should be probably asking yourself is why so many successful people who were involved in scienctology are no longer involved?

And compare.

freeman37373

They hire 4th graders that know how to spell. Then they steal from the people that don't know how to spell.
Well if your response to a thread in which a man explaines his abusive upbringing and that he was forced to teach himself through all grades is to poke fun at a deficiency in spelling then you are a very spiritually weak man and I pitty you. And if “Dark” is a reference to the left hand path, I think that is the most limp wristed and flabby thing there is.

Isnt it ovbious that Ron lost his mind? The reactive/analytical mind and the early stuff are good ideas. It isnt until later that the auditing past lives, body thetans, zenu, and that story where he claims hes the anti christ come along.

Sounds like Ron had at least some level of brightness in his early years and slowly lost his mind. Seems like it started to get bad when he was auditing himself which is around the time the body thetans ect came along.

Veda I have not yet but I do intend to do so.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
"Isnt it ovbious that Ron lost his mind?" ". . . slowly lost his mind."
How did you find out he lost his mind? What do you mean?
Veda I have not yet but I do intend to do so.
After commenting like you have about the inventor "obviously losing his mind,"
you're a brave man to follow in his footsteps, that's all I can say. Wish you well.

Cheerio! :coolwink:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Emphasis mine.

The topic is Scientology.

The primary objective, on ESMBR, is to help.
No it isn't.

The primary objective of ESMBR is the same as it was on the previous board ... Meet other exes, Share your experiences. Reunite with old friends.

If we do help people that's fantastic, many of us have certainly tried over the years and hopefully have been successful ... but (for me) it's like having to feign interest in a subject that bores me to death.

I joined ESMB many years ago for the laughter and the sheer fun of being with so many like-minded fabulous people ... and that's why I'm still here after 12 years.

:)