I don't mean to "pile-on" but Sneakster himself stated on a post years earlier that he is "...only on ESMB in order to handle people who are overrestimulated from the presence of OSA sockpuppets".
Disagreeing with me is perfectly fine. Disliking what I have to say is perfectly fine.
Falsely attributing statements to me, as you have been doing repeatedly for a bit over a decade is deceitful lying and not fine at all.
Your alleged quotation is an egregious lie. Completely aside from the fact that what I actually wrote was posted to Mark Rathbun's" blog and not here, you have never once linked to the original, since that would instantly expose your deception, Hoaxer.
On August 12, 2011 Mark Rathbun posted and article titled
Ground Zero For The Future of Scientology. In the comments section, a number of persons were bashing ESMB and I took exception to this.
Somebody named Sherb posted
the following comment:
Sherb said:
ESMB = Ex Scientologist’s Motivatoring Board. I use to think they weren’t too bad after they first started up – they had so many high tech terminals giving amazing insight to many areas both good and bad regarding Scientology but now the majority of posts are stuck in the opp term. Such a shame as they now mostly view the tech as dark and insidious thing.
Not a recommended place if you like ARC and hope.
My reply (full text below) expressed strong disapproval of the name-calling. After that I offered a defense of the ESMB membership behavior as - according to my clearly labeled
opinion (not a claim of fact) at that time - being manipulated using "black scientology" techniques by OSA personnel for purposes of sowing chaos amongst David "Darth Midget" Miscavige's enemies.
Careful reading of what I actually wrote (below) should make it clear that I never said I was here in ESMB to "handle" anybody. It actually says that I intended to interfere with the activities of the OSA minions. I wrote that statement knowing that OSA International Internet Investigations Unit monitored Marty's blog (and ESMB) and it was intended as a middle finger to them showing that their activities were less covert than they might wish. It also nowhere says that my intention to interfere with OSA operations is the
only reason I am here.
You have repeatedly harassed me demanding to know whom I suspected of being the OSA minions. The only way I could possibly ever prove whether any given posting identity is an OSA sock would be if I myself were OSA INT Internet Invest crew at with access to the appropriate files. Therefore, not being able to prove it, I have refused to name any particular posting identities as such and will continue to do so.
Besides that, making wild-eyed "You Is OSA!!" accusations was a quick trip to a temporary or permanent ban over on ESMB. I'm pretty sure that would have similar results here. Yet you keep making that demand knowing this perfectly well, I reckon.
So, liar, you owe me a big fat apology and a promise to discontinue your lying on this particular subject. Since I very much doubt either of those things are ever going to happen, I can always make this comment into its own new thread and link to it every single time you repeat the lie.
Michael Hobson said:
Sherb:
I don’t at all appreciate this sort of divisive factional name-calling between the boards. I post over on ESMB occasionally in some (perhaps foolish) effort to keep the OSA minions from keeping the people there continually restimulated.
Right now, in present time, there are OSA socks running Black Scientology on those guys to keep them stirred up against anyone who might be a threat to McSavage. At least that is my opinion.
Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist