1977 scientologist, in the independent field since 2005.

who are the people in those photographs, and are they still in?
All I know is this, more info may be in her books:

Janis Gillham Grady
November 21, 2018 ·
Some never seen before photos of Commodore's Messengers on a photo shoot with L. Ron Hubbard The Commodore.


Janis Gillham Grady

December 27, 2018 ·
Thanks for all the support and comments about my talking about growing up under L. Ron Hubbard on the Apollo last night on Leah Remini's Aftermath show on A&E. If you want to learn more about it, I have written two books with great detail about the lives of not just Commodore's Messengers on the ship but the rest of the crew and what it was like growing up in such an environment. Lots of photos are included in the books.
Janis Gillham Grady
 
All I know is this, more info may be in her books:

Janis Gillham Grady
November 21, 2018 ·
Some never seen before photos of Commodore's Messengers on a photo shoot with L. Ron Hubbard The Commodore.

Janis Gillham Grady
December 27, 2018 ·
Thanks for all the support and comments about my talking about growing up under L. Ron Hubbard on the Apollo last night on Leah Remini's Aftermath show on A&E. If you want to learn more about it, I have written two books with great detail about the lives of not just Commodore's Messengers on the ship but the rest of the crew and what it was like growing up in such an environment. Lots of photos are included in the books.
Janis Gillham Grady
ok thanks, I haven't got'in her book with photo's
 
Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay, but I don't think you will. Just about everyone here has been disabused of the fantasy that Hubbard was all-wise and all-knowing. We know that Hubbard's history was one of continual failure. Except, of course, making money. So you will find your pro-Scientology pronouncements met with amusement and derision.

However, I am sincere -- welcome. Please stay for as long as you can stand it.

Let's try to be nice. He seems honest and frank which is refreshing.

I will not treat all pro Scientology pronouncements with amusement and derision.
 
I like these Apollo photos taken in Spain, the quality is too good for LRH to have taken them. Again, thank you Janis Gillham Grady:

26198253_1431865416926359_8933560335414544374_o.jpg
Janis Gillham Grady has identified the young boy rubbing his eye as Quentin Hubbard.

26171673_1431866700259564_7458923179814206584_o.jpg 26170492_1431866846926216_2660015962849732054_o.jpg
yes, that looks like Mary Sue Hubbard

26170826_1431865583593009_3737069785948577725_o.jpg
26172239_1431865790259655_5179584548592640286_o.jpg
Janis Gillham Grady on the right looking not too thrilled with their lifeboat drill food supplies.

26171353_1431866450259589_7488614259520425130_o.jpg
This was a life boat drill for the Apollo crew, they didn't have passports or permission to come ashore, hence the Spanish police welcoming party (they were arrested).

Janis Gillham Grady
September 1, 2018 ·
My 2nd book in the Commodore's Messesnger series Riding out the storms with L. Ron Hubbard has been released! It can be found at [URL='https://www.amazon.com/Janis-Gillham-Grady/e/B074B9N4D9[/URL]'][URL='https://www.amazon.com/Janis-Gillham-Gra…/e/B074B9N4D9[/URL][/URL]']Janis Gillham Grady
This book picks up where book One left off - Oct 1970 and completes the story of the remaining years on the Apollo. Over 200 photos included.
 
Last edited:
I like these Apollo photos taken in Spain, the quality is too good for LRH to have taken them. Again, thank you Janis Gillham Grady:

View attachment 4931 View attachment 4935 View attachment 4936
yes, that looks like Mary Sue Hubbard

View attachment 4932
View attachment 4933 View attachment 4934
the fifth picture looks like Janis is in it as a young'in.

This whole seen of pictures reminds me of DM doing the executive training on the Freewinds, trying to duplicate LRH on the Apollo.
 
Last edited:
One of my favorite songs from when the ISB were members of Scientology , before it started to harm them:


Sung by Van Morison during his brief infatuation with Scientology:



During the late 1960s, Frank Zappa rejected Scientology but some of its ideas influenced his lyrics:




"A little bit of Scientology can sometimes be a good thing. A lot of Scientology seldom is."

1318573-font.jpg

Flakey Foont after attesting to Clear
​
 
the fifth picture looks like Janis is in it as a young'in.

This whole seen of pictures reminds me of DM doing the executive training on the Freewinds, trying to duplicate LRH on the Apollo.
It could be her, she resembles the young girl identified as Janis in this photo:

437E7D4400000578-4817386-image-a-19_1506103726260.jpg

Janis Grady (front center with head bowed next to man wearing sunglasses) and members of the Apollo crew return to the ship following a crew muster in Casablanca, Morocco. (Courtesy of Janis Grady)

Here's another one that looks like the same girl having fun while she was illegally in Spain:

26173822_1431866043592963_3913674594193857121_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
It could be her, she resembles the young girl identified as Janis in this photo:

437E7D4400000578-4817386-image-a-19_1506103726260.jpg

Janis Grady (front center with head bowed next to man wearing sunglasses) and members of the Apollo crew return to the ship following a crew muster in Casablanca, Morocco. (Courtesy of Janis Grady)

Hey guys. Great photos but you're derailing this thread.
 
I am a scientologist since 1977.

In the year 2005 I came to the independent field. In the year 2014 I created several Free Scientology groups, including the one on Ethics.

I started my journey out of Scientology in Spring 1976 (left franchise mission staff to go back to college).
I never became involved in any independent Scientology groups BUT I still believed in "the tech" for many years.
It usually takes many years to get out of the Scientology mindset (so called, "peeling off the onion layers").

I hope that you do okay in your life journey.

Also, as a suggestion, you can email [email protected] and he will answer your statements/questions on his videos at Home.
He was involved in Scientology (2nd gen and17 years Sea Org staffer).
 
Last edited:
No. I keep being a scientologist, but not a churchie.

.
I can see how being an INDIE would have many advantages over being a COS Scientologist.

For starters, Indies have less arbitraries and stops. For example, they don't even require a church building in order to defraud others.

.
 
.
posted by Harold#1
But look at the authentic Native American scene he created and how he taught his minions to photograph it:
46507605_1838487686264128_9073593277269147648_o-jpg.4928

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
.

LOL!

WTF, how is that supposed to be an Indian? LOL.

What the hell is going on, why did no Scientologist ever stand up in the middle of that "Indian" photoshoot and scream:
"Wait!!! Stop!!! Hey Ron, this is incredibly dumb to have this dumb girl wearing dumb painter's pants put on a dumb black plastic garbage bag and then put dumb painter's tape on the front so that dumb people will get the dumb idea that dumb fake Indians want dumb people to give you $600,000 for dumb magical powers that don't even exist"

.
 
Last edited:
To original members around here:

Have you ever tuned into a movie on cable TV only the get the idea:
"I think I've seen this movie before. The plot seems familiar. I know
this script. I know the lines. I think I know this movie ends." :whistle:

Sometimes the scripts are just too ham-handed. Writing seems familiar.

The plot has got to evolve gently. Don't give everything away at once.

I'm looking into this. :evillaugh:
.

LOL LOL LOL

But wait, I think he WAS gently easing into it!

I mean, he very gently referenced a photo of an Indian.

And later, once beings' havingness was gradually raised, he could have introduced 2, 3 or even more indians. And thus, through masterful subtlety, he would have thereby introduced the concept of tribes.

Once he was at tribes, well it's effortless to start face-ripping people for being in an anti-religious tribe and therefore an anti-cult hate tribe. This amazing tribe tech was passed down through the generations from the ancient holy medicine man known as "Dances with Armadillos".

( sigh ): It's a pity, because these tribal tales always start out so lovely! LOL
.
 
.
46507605_1838487686264128_9073593277269147648_o-jpg.4928

- - -


TRUTH IN ADVERTISING

Screen_Shot_2020_07_13_at_11.14.18_PM.png
​
.
 
Last edited:


LOL.

Have to mention that you have delivered a funny yet SCORCHINGLY TRUTHFUL peek at the forbidden inner world of Scientology.

I can just hear a Scientologist seeing that and complaining: "But, that's so unfair, because Ron stated that he is 'Mankind's Greatest Friend'!"

As far as I can tell, what convinces Scientologists that his claim is true is that Ron stated it, not merely said it, lol.

.
 
Is Cuitlahuac already in the independent hole?
 
"Wogs"? Seriously ? :mad:

Angry at the "out PR?"

Cuitlahuac is just being honest. That's how Scientologists talk, amongst themselves at least.

I prefer honesty and candor to agreement - echo chambers are not my thing; and I definitely prefer candor to deception and PR.
 
Back
Top