1977 scientologist, in the independent field since 2005.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Sector 9 Galactic Patrol Commander Elron Elray has inhabited a doll body on the main (mother) ship (in outer space) for a very long time, prior to his lifetime as L. Ron Hubbard on Earth, and merely resumed that inhabitation (so to speak) a few years prior to his bodily death in 1986.
You've expressed it cristal clear Veda. But this posibility has been a mistery for "unawakened" scientologists. Even if it is esay to understand for Buddhist masters.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

@Cuitlahuac Rivas

Apparently you wrote this, but do you believe in this? Just curious.
Want to get a read on your worldview. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
". . . as far as I understand, the standard Ron’s Org cosmology is that LRH assumed​
the identity of Sector 9 Galactic Patrol Commander Elron Elrey after LRH’s body death."​
Cuitlahuac Rivas, 2018
Yes. I wrote that. Thanks.

Barile

How did I miss this thread? Rather than add to a food fight, allow me to provide the appropriate incidental music.... that's what I been missin'

I-amPneuma8

It's not Hubbard's face in this image that always catches my attention, it's the faces of the other people in the picture who all seem to be having a wonderful time. Not.
I realize that it is over a year since the comment (above) about the Power of Source" album cover. As one of the band members who was there (TR - bongo player) I'd like to say the following: hat album should never have been recorded and released because doing so was way too pre-mature. As a just recently formed band with very little rehearsal time allowed, consisting of 9 musicians with varied skill levels was really an injustice thrown in the faces and ears of the SCN listeners worldwide. Needless to say the album got very mixed reviews and rightfully so. That album cover is horrendous and whoever allowed it to be the cover was a stupid idiot with no sense of marketing. Now unbeknownst to many, as time went by and we were awarded full-time musician posts and rehearsed and practiced for hours and hours every day from dawn to dusk, we vastly improved and became a very tight-knit band with excellent chops. With our horn section and I am not unduly boasting, we were as good as the rock-jazz band Chicago, but LRH insisted on our creating and playing what was referred to as "Star-Sound" with a very primitive beat and primitive instrument sounds. LRH's belief was that such "sounds" made the audiences feel compelled to dance. When I introduced the band (as MC) in both English and Spanish (depending on the port of call) I started by saying "We are The Apollo Stars...we do NOT play JAZZ (at which point a few bars of JAZZ was played...WE are NOT disco (again a few bars of Disco) We are not Rock (well you know what was played next) We have out own unique sound Star-Sound. Now, when the audience heard the few bars of Jazz and Disco and Rock...they exploded into applause and screams of delight. When they heard us play "Star-Sound" I think they were at best just "POLITE" with their applause. On the other hand some of the tunes did elicit genuine applause especially "Hombre" which I wrote and our opening theme song from the soundtrack of "Where Eagles Dare". One time we opened with that at a theatre and upon its conclusion, we got a standing ovation that lasted for minutes. We performed for FREE in every port of call, in town squares, theatres, hospitals, other large institutions, in parades and on TV. (In the Dominican Republic on a TV show called "El Show Del Gordo" Gordo is Spanish for "fat" and this man was their version of Jackie Gleason! On a very sour note: We were being interviewed in a radio station (it may have been in Tenerife (not sure though) and out of the blue the radio host says "So you guys are the CIA, right?" Fuck me...that was awful. we denied it of course and I went back to the ship very upset and threw up. We had built up quite a repetroire and went into a professional recording studio this time (not that stupid stage where we recorded the POS) and we laid down some kick-ass tracks that if only you could have heard them...your opinion of us and how we sounded would have been totally favorable. Also knowing what port we were going to ahead of time, we researched what was the top hit of the area at that time and we learned it, exactly note for note and performed it and the locals were very flattered and impressed. One such song is "Reggae Makossa"
and another which we learned for our visit to Cadiz, Spain is: Que Viva Espana"
and our theme song from "Where Eagles Dare"
(featuring Russ Meadows on Upright Bass (played like a Cello). I got to play second snare drum. Just relistening to it just now still gives me chills. Now if you think this rendition is great...this is EXACTLY how we played it and sounded! Note: just the first 2mins:52 seconds of this youtube audio clip. Our theme song was originally the theme from 2001 A Space Oddessy - "Sprach Zarathustra" but somebody came up with the idea that it was a piece connected to the Nazi's...so we dumped it. So in all fairness to the band and may those who passed RIP, I wanted to give you this insight. Sincerely yours, TR (Apollo Stars Musician)

Bill

I realize that it is over a year since the comment (above) about the Power of Source" album cover. As one of the band members who was there (TR - bongo player) I'd like to say the following: hat album should never have been recorded and released because doing so was way too pre-mature. As a just recently formed band with very little rehearsal time allowed, consisting of 9 musicians with varied skill levels was really an injustice thrown in the faces and ears of the SCN listeners worldwide. Needless to say the album got very mixed reviews and rightfully so. That album cover is horrendous and whoever allowed it to be the cover was a stupid idiot with no sense of marketing. Now unbeknownst to many, as time went by and we were awarded full-time musician posts and rehearsed and practiced for hours and hours every day from dawn to dusk, we vastly improved and became a very tight-knit band with excellent chops. With our horn section and I am not unduly boasting, we were as good as the rock-jazz band Chicago, but LRH insisted on our creating and playing what was referred to as "Star-Sound" with a very primitive beat and primitive instrument sounds. LRH's belief was that such "sounds" made the audiences feel compelled to dance. When I introduced the band (as MC) in both English and Spanish (depending on the port of call) I started by saying "We are The Apollo Stars...we do NOT play JAZZ (at which point a few bars of JAZZ was played...WE are NOT disco (again a few bars of Disco) We are not Rock (well you know what was played next) We have out own unique sound Star-Sound. Now, when the audience heard the few bars of Jazz and Disco and Rock...they exploded into applause and screams of delight. When they heard us play "Star-Sound" I think they were at best just "POLITE" with their applause. On the other hand some of the tunes did elicit genuine applause especially "Hombre" which I wrote and our opening theme song from the soundtrack of "Where Eagles Dare". One time we opened with that at a theatre and upon its conclusion, we got a standing ovation that lasted for minutes. We performed for FREE in every port of call, in town squares, theatres, hospitals, other large institutions, in parades and on TV. (In the Dominican Republic on a TV show called "El Show Del Gordo" Gordo is Spanish for "fat" and this man was their version of Jackie Gleason! On a very sour note: We were being interviewed in a radio station (it may have been in Tenerife (not sure though) and out of the blue the radio host says "So you guys are the CIA, right?" Fuck me...that was awful. we denied it of course and I went back to the ship very upset and threw up. We had built up quite a repetroire and went into a professional recording studio this time (not that stupid stage where we recorded the POS) and we laid down some kick-ass tracks that if only you could have heard them...your opinion of us and how we sounded would have been totally favorable. Also knowing what port we were going to ahead of time, we researched what was the top hit of the area at that time and we learned it, exactly note for note and performed it and the locals were very flattered and impressed. One such song is "Reggae Makossa"
and another which we learned for our visit to Cadiz, Spain is: Que Viva Espana"
and our theme song from "Where Eagles Dare"
(featuring Russ Meadows on Upright Bass (played like a Cello). I got to play second snare drum. Just relistening to it just now still gives me chills. Now if you think this rendition is great...this is EXACTLY how we played it and sounded! Note: just the first 2mins:52 seconds of this youtube audio clip. Our theme song was originally the theme from 2001 A Space Oddessy - "Sprach Zarathustra" but somebody came up with the idea that it was a piece connected to the Nazi's...so we dumped it. So in all fairness to the band and may those who passed RIP, I wanted to give you this insight. Sincerely yours, TR (Apollo Stars Musician)
Good post, but please learn how to do paragraphs. Your wall of words is very hard to read. Thanks.