I'm interested to know if Scientologists will have set ways of dealing with conflict or how they manipulate matters with certain methods.
I'm trying to recognise if it's purely personality or character traits or it's Scientology.
At times I find them so difficult, stubborn and can't handle any form of reaction or criticism. The toys just come out of the pram and it's tantrums, threats and a torrent of diversion or deflection.
Considering there is a whole course on communication, their communication is terrible. It's always on email, very blunt, very direct, accusing in nature at times, also a lack of compassion/empathy for peoples emotions or problems (especially if it's mental)
I basically told them to knock it off after accusing me of an action which wasn't anything to do with me. I told them I wouldn't talk to them that way and I'd find out the facts before taking that tone.
This is a very common theme with upsetting other employees and suppliers.
My reply opened a can of worms, with a threat to quit, a justification for their tone and assumptions and then dismissive of my grievance I had by saying I'm sensitive.
Also never an apology or admission of one's owns mistakes.
I'm trying to recognise if it's purely personality or character traits or it's Scientology.
At times I find them so difficult, stubborn and can't handle any form of reaction or criticism. The toys just come out of the pram and it's tantrums, threats and a torrent of diversion or deflection.
Considering there is a whole course on communication, their communication is terrible. It's always on email, very blunt, very direct, accusing in nature at times, also a lack of compassion/empathy for peoples emotions or problems (especially if it's mental)
I basically told them to knock it off after accusing me of an action which wasn't anything to do with me. I told them I wouldn't talk to them that way and I'd find out the facts before taking that tone.
This is a very common theme with upsetting other employees and suppliers.
My reply opened a can of worms, with a threat to quit, a justification for their tone and assumptions and then dismissive of my grievance I had by saying I'm sensitive.
Also never an apology or admission of one's owns mistakes.
