TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

HelluvaHoax!

posted by Karen#1
HH I hope you will translate....
:):):):)

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

. . . and the Scientologese to English
TRANSLATION APP
says:

HelluvaHoax!

L. Ron Hubbard 🤡 - An Introduction to Scientology 👽 (1966)

I had not seen that filmed interview in years. I think any more often than once-a-decade would result in an overdose.

I watched the first 10 minutes of it to see if I had any new perspectives, and had this takeaway:

-- Hubbard was a gifted salesman​
-- Hubbard also used his well-honed creative writing skills to tell a compelling narrative.​
-- Hubbard had a flair for the theatrical, often effective but not without cringey overacting. Example at 2:52 where he tells his prepared joke about studying 22 primitive races....."including the white race". Then he erupts with a cloyingly over-rehearsed, too-cute self-adoring grin.​

-- Perhaps Hubbards greatest skill is his unerring certainty---which one much later discovers is not only a characteristic found in masters of their craft---it is also commonplace in those who make their living thru deception and fraud. He was a professional con man with gimmick refinements and tweaks that would have won a gold or silver medal in the lying Olympics.​
-- His sales patter essentially consists of an endless stream of imagination-stirring PROMISES that delicately straddle the line between reality and delusion. He knows how to tease that line with continuous improvisational tweaks as he reads his audience's credulity index.​
-- As always, while watching Hubbard perform his hoax, I began to wonder to what degree he believed it or even cared if any of it was true. I tend to think that he was narcissistic enough to 1) PROMISE ANYTHING; 2) TAKE THE MONEY and lastly, 3). THEN GO ABOUT THE TASK OF TRYING TO DELIVER WHAT HE PROMISED. His audio lecture on the 5 conditions, in fact, revealed that to be his exact modus operandi! In that lecture he spoke of a hypothetical use of the emergency formula if he was running an "egg company". It's a remarkable view of how he would handle a crisis where there were NO EGGS to sell to his customers. He then proceeds to make up some complete bullshit about how "brown eggs" are better than what the customer ordered ("white eggs") and tricks them into thinking they are getting a priceless value for so little money---exactly how Hubbard conned a billion dollars from his Clear/OT marks.

FREE BONUS SHILL-TECH STORY: Finally, and this may not be as interesting as a quick study in Hubbard's treachery, but i find it fascinating. The interviewer, Tony Hitchman, a Scientology celebrity in his own right! When I was active in Scientology, I met him on a few occasions and always found him to be exactly what he was in that filmed interview. An arrogantly insufferable elitist shill. I won't bother to retell his obnoxious behavior towards others including myself on one social occasion, but you can draw your own conclusions about him by recalling that decades after that Hubbard shill-fest, Hitchman was shilling for another con man bilking hundreds of millions of dollars from Scientologists. Hitchman was the right hand to Reid Slatkin and conned the living hell out of countless people. I am very familiar with one incident where an older Scientologist went to Slatkin to beg for their very small life-savings to be returned as promised (this happened well before the Ponzi game exploded) and sitting in that meeting was Tony Hitchman doing his very best to "shatter" and "introvert" and "spin in" the innocent victim, saying things like "I PERCEIVE A LOT OF EVIL COMING FROM YOUR SPACE!" (that lovely fair game thuggery as he effetely waived an aristocratically condescending hand in their direction)

CONCLUSION: As always, what a bunch of incorrigibly degenerate con men! And what a psychopathic pretext, to pretend to be ascended spiritual masters on earth to save everyone's soul---while robbing them blind. lol

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Hubbard made it very clear from day one that Scientology's "SENIOR POLICY" was:

"ALWAYS DELIVER WHAT IS PROMISED"
The evidence clearly proves that Hubbard consistently followed that extraordinarily high ethical standard.

Hubbard always delivered what he promised!

To himself.

Affirmations

"You will make fortunes writing."

"Money will flood in upon you."

"Material things are yours for the asking.
Men are your slaves."

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

WHEN BODY ROUTING STATS CRASH TO ZERO
THE COS (CRIMEWAVE OF SCIENTOLOGY)
NEEDS A BRIGHT IDEA!

WHEN WOGS ALL GO PTS
(PANDEMIC TROUBLE SYNDROME)

WE CAN HANDLE THAT!

Last edited:

Karen#1

Even though John Oliver is hilarious and the video of course is comedy .. There are serious data points here.

This video does explain some frequently answered questions about the IRS who admit they they do not *KNOW* the definition of a CHURCH. LOL

Riddick

I clap to no man

I had not seen that filmed interview in years. I think any more often than once-a-decade would result in an overdose.

I watched the first 10 minutes of it to see if I had any new perspectives, and had this takeaway:

-- Hubbard also used his well-honed creative writing skills to tell a compelling narrative.​
-- Hubbard had a flair for the theatrical, often effective but not without cringey overacting. Example at 2:52 where he tells his prepared joke about studying 22 primitive races....."including the white race". Then he erupts with a cloyingly over-rehearsed, too-cute self-adoring grin.​

-- Perhaps Hubbards greatest skill is his unerring certainty---which one much later discovers is not only a characteristic found in masters of their craft---it is also commonplace in those who make their living thru deception and fraud. He was a professional con man with gimmick refinements and tweaks that would have won a gold or silver medal in the lying Olympics.​
-- His sales patter essentially consists of an endless stream of imagination-stirring PROMISES that delicately straddle the line between reality and delusion. He knows how to tease that line with continuous improvisational tweaks as he reads his audience's credulity index.​
-- As always, while watching Hubbard perform his hoax, I began to wonder to what degree he believed it or even cared if any of it was true. I tend to think that he was narcissistic enough to 1) PROMISE ANYTHING; 2) TAKE THE MONEY and lastly, 3). THEN GO ABOUT THE TASK OF TRYING TO DELIVER WHAT HE PROMISED. His audio lecture on the 5 conditions, in fact, revealed that to be his exact modus operandi! In that lecture he spoke of a hypothetical use of the emergency formula if he was running an "egg company". It's a remarkable view of how he would handle a crisis where there were NO EGGS to sell to his customers. He then proceeds to make up some complete bullshit about how "brown eggs" are better than what the customer ordered ("white eggs") and tricks them into thinking they are getting a priceless value for so little money---exactly how Hubbard conned a billion dollars from his Clear/OT marks.

FREE BONUS SHILL-TECH STORY: Finally, and this may not be as interesting as a quick study in Hubbard's treachery, but i find it fascinating. The interviewer, Tony Hitchman, a Scientology celebrity in his own right! When I was active in Scientology, I met him on a few occasions and always found him to be exactly what he was in that filmed interview. An arrogantly insufferable elitist shill. I won't bother to retell his obnoxious behavior towards others including myself on one social occasion, but you can draw your own conclusions about him by recalling that decades after that Hubbard shill-fest, Hitchman was shilling for another con man bilking hundreds of millions of dollars from Scientologists. Hitchman was the right hand to Reid Slatkin and conned the living hell out of countless people. I am very familiar with one incident where an older Scientologist went to Slatkin to beg for their very small life-savings to be returned as promised (this happened well before the Ponzi game exploded) and sitting in that meeting was Tony Hitchman doing his very best to "shatter" and "introvert" and "spin in" the innocent victim, saying things like "I PERCEIVE A LOT OF EVIL COMING FROM YOUR SPACE!" (that lovely fair game thuggery as he effetely waived an aristocratically condescending hand in their direction)

CONCLUSION: As always, what a bunch of incorrigibly degenerate con men! And what a psychopathic pretext, to pretend to be ascended spiritual masters on earth to save everyone's soul---while robbing them blind. lol

perfect summary of Hubbard's rhetoric.

HelluvaHoax!

What would happen if Scientology Senior Management actually applied their own technology?

They claim they are "THE MOST ETHICAL PEOPLE ON THE PLANET".

Their "ETHICS TECHNOLOGY" mandates that they apply the "Danger Formula" since their claimed membership of (16,000,000 Scientologists) has now dwindled down to only about 16,000.

That's what the Danger Condition calls a "crashed stat!".

In the Danger Formula steps, Scientologists would have to find their out-ethics situation and "get it honest and straight".

So, let's help them find it. We'll have to run this session telepathically, since they refuse to show up for session---hmmm, another severely out-ethics indicator!

Okay here we go, "This Is The Session!" If there is more than one out-ethics situation, we will find the one that has the biggest needle reaction because that's the one really causing all the problems (e-meter reads noted):

SCIENTOLOGY, WHAT IS YOUR OUT ETHICS SITUATION?

SCIENTOLOGY ANSWERS:

We lied about having 16,000,000 members (tic)

We lied about not disconnecting families and friends (tic)

We lied about not stalking, terrorizing, beating,
and fair gaming anyone who exposes our crimes (tic)

We lied about not lying, because we pretty much
lied all day and night, 365 days a years since 1950 (tic)

We lied about Clear and OT, since nobody ever attained
that or anything within 75 million light years of that (tic)

Talking about 75M, we also lied about that whole
xenu-space-aliens-haunting-you weirdness (tic)

We lied about not lying (tic)

We lied about being the most ethical people
on the planet, because actually we are
vicious, vindictive con men (tic)

We lied about engrams being the
core cause of all human misery
because we don't even believe
in that shit any more since
1967 when we found out
about the aliens. (tic)

We lied about Ron shedding his earthly
impediment and causatively exteriorizing
so that he could continue his advanced
research someone far away in deep,
deep, deep space. Okay that was
really stupid, but we were kinda
pressed for time and had to
tell Scientologists something
really quick so they
wouldn't blow (tic)

We lied about being
a religion, that was
a tax scam. (tic)

We lied about the money,
the insane prices we charged
and we lied about why we needed
that money to save mankind, when
actually we skimmed billions off the top
to buy gold bullion, real estate, portfolio
investments, off shore cash accounts & countless
other things having nothing alt all to do with "mankind"
other than providing two men (Hubbard/Miscavige) with
billionaire life styles and hundreds of lawyers to keep them
out of prison for fraud & tax evasion (needle wildly "rockslams")

OKAY, SCIENTOLOGY THAT LAST ONE ABOUT
THE MONEY---THAT'S YOUR BASIC-BASIC

OUT ETHICS SITUATIONS. NOW YOU
NEED TO TELL US WHAT ARE YOU
GOING TO DO TO GET IT
HONEST & STRAIGHT?

SCIENTOLOGY ANSWERS:
Are you serious? We're not going to do a
god-damned thing about it, because we're a
god-damned religion and all the stuff I told you
about money is part of our god-damned scripture!

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
So the cult tries its bogus strong armed approach against the pranksters...

I find it hard to grasp why the cult makes so many obviously empty threats these days. If you make 50 legal threats and win 20 cases out of that, people may still fear you. If you make 50 legal threats and 0 lawsuits, you are gonna be the butt of many jokes.

They are stuck in a pattern that was once effective, but is now useless. The church is being its own worst enemy yet again.

In our department it was the opposite. "Never make a threat, unless you are able and willing to make good on it once people call your bluff" - Roger taught me this principle and I in turn taught it to all my guys. If you allow yourself to be caught bluffing, it is like a home run for your opponent -it will make it very hard to get back into the game.

HelluvaHoax!

cross-posted from another thread by Karen#1 that links to media coverage
of a stunningly stupid story about Scientology's supreme guru
bragging that if you just do what he tells you to do, you don't
have to worry about the lethal CoronaVirus pandemic.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
posted by Karen#1

EXCERPT:
As the novel coronavirus continues to spread around the planet—with the global toll on Tuesday surpassing 400,000 cases and 18,000 deaths—the Church of Scientology is officially scoffing at the pandemic and encouraging followers to continue normal religious activities while treating traditional science and governmental authority with skepticism.
In a March 13 eyes-only memo to his estimated 25,000 to 55,000 members in the United States, Scientology leader David Miscavige called the international public-health crisis “the current hysteria, whether you believe in it or not (and the only thing you can be certain of is that it is hysteria)…
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks Karen#1 for those links to the various sources covering the story, including Tony Ortega's UNDERGROUND BUNKER and THE DAILY BEAST.

While reading Miscavige's confidential RTC memo about the deadly Coronavirus (that Scientologists had to physically travel to an org to read) I was struck by a number of things, such as:

- - The memo was wall to wall lies. Not just little lies. Bit fat obscene lies. Life endangering lies.​
- - The lies were all neatly framed inside bizarre braggadocio about how all-powerful-never-even-slightly-effect Scientology pretends to be, when quite obviously they are below-average humans who are pathetically clueless when threatened with a real-life communicable disease. The bigger the threat, the bigger the "Big Lies".​
- - One freakishly amateurish and obvious lie in Miscavige's memo is this section (reprinted verbatim) :​

SAFE ENVIRONMENT

There is a way to at cause:
BE TOTALLY PREPARED.

Or, as LRH said:
“An ounce of prevention is worth a ton of cure" — LRH

Wow! L. Ron Hubbard said that?! Amazing! !

Ron said it by time-traveling back to 1736! Unbelievable!

That's when the omnipotently omnipresent L. Ron Hubbard was Ben Franklin in a past life--warning fellow American citizens to prevent devastating fires by advising: "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". (well, I did warn you that it was "unbelievable", did I not? )

Too bad L. Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige didn't warn Scientologists about "devastating fires" like the Wall of Fire. One has to wonder why Scientology obsessively and pathologically lies---about everything large and small. Even cringefully attributing one of the most famous quotes in history to Hubbard!

Why would they do something so stunningly stupid?

We could find no possible explanation, thus we turned to our resident expert DON HUBBARD (see avatar) for an answer. Why, cult, why? Why would Scientology engage in such pathetically preposterous propaganda?! Please explain that to us Don!

An ounce of propaganda is worth 500,000 pounds* of cure.
- Don Hubbard

* 500,000 pounds sterling ($590,000) is the appx. average cost for each Scientologist to purchase their "Eternity" via the "Bridge To Total Freedom"

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

NEW FEATURE ON THE STUPID THREAD

Captivating Captions & Cogs de la
CREEPY CRINGY CULT

THE UNBEARABLE BRILLIANCE OF BODY ROUTING

AFTER DINNER MUSTER: Clipboard Connie (center) briefs
fellow Body Routing Ministers on the total number of bodies routed
into the Ideal Org for their previous 10 hour efforts that day.

CLIPBOARD CONNIE (center)
Okay, it's now 6pm so we only have another 6 hours to
make our target today. So far since 8am this morning
we have ZERO bodies routed into the shop!
WTF is going on with you downstat DBs?!

ROMINA ROUTER (left)
But sir, since the coronavirus quarantine, nobody
ain't allowed out of their homes. Sir, you
didn't route nobody neither.

CLIPBOARD CONNIE
Of course I didn't route anyone--I was chasing down
2 more members of our body-routing team unit that blew today!
I'm assigning both you down-stats a condition of Liability
and I need to know right now what bright idea you have
to reverse our totally crashed body-routing stats!
How about you Conrad, how are you going to
take responsibility and make it go right?

CONRAD COG (right)
Well sir, my bright idea is that we debrief people
who have really proven upstats on body routing
and then learn & follow their successful actions!

CLIPBOARD CONNIE
I'm listening---who exactly would that be?

CONRAD COG
Well sir, so far this month we only managed to
body route 2 people into the org. However, during
that same period, we lost 11 body routers who blew.
Therefore, sir, the super upstats are the WOGs we are
trying to get into our org--because they got over 500%
more of our OT bodies routed onto their DB lines

~

Last edited:

NotsoNutsoNow

We're not exactly sure he said it but we do feel good about this quote--so that's pretty much the same as total certainty.

"The only fundamental element in the universe more densely unknowable
and vast as black holes is the infinite stupid within Scientology"
- Albert Einstein 1955

WELCOME BACK TO THE STUPID THREAD!

It's a continuation of the four (4) threads entitled "TOP 100 STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY", located on a previous ex-scientology website:

View attachment 144
"There is so little gravitas on the
Stupid Thread, I think I just discovered
the formula for anti-gravity!"

Here are the links, enjoy!

Replies: 7,321
Views: 1,180,443

Replies: 1,042
Views: 157,399
Replies: 801
Views: 91,416
Replies: 1,959
Views: 116,042

If there is a Hell those c**** are going to rot there for all eternity!

NotsoNutsoNow

Welcome to ESMB REDUX!!!!

:yay:
Thankyou :)
NEW FEATURE ON THE STUPID THREAD

Captivating Captions & Cogs de la
CREEPY CRINGY CULT

THE UNBEARABLE BRILLIANCE OF BODY ROUTING

AFTER DINNER MUSTER: Clipboard Connie (center) briefs
fellow Body Routing Ministers on the total number of bodies routed
into the Ideal Org for their previous 10 hour efforts that day.

CLIPBOARD CONNIE (center)
Okay, it's now 6pm so we only have another 6 hours to
make our target today. So far since 8am this morning
we have ZERO bodies routed into the shop!
WTF is going on with you downstat DBs?!

ROMINA ROUTER (left)
But sir, since the coronavirus quarantine, nobody
ain't allowed out of their homes. Sir, you
didn't route nobody neither.

CLIPBOARD CONNIE
Of course I didn't route anyone--I was chasing down
2 more members of our body-routing team unit that blew today!
I'm assigning both you down-stats a condition of Liability
and I need to know right now what bright idea you have
to reverse our totally crashed body-routing stats!
How about you Conrad, how are you going to
take responsibility and make it go right?

CONRAD COG (right)
Well sir, my bright idea is that we debrief people
who have really proven upstats on body routing
and then learn & follow their successful actions!

CLIPBOARD CONNIE
I'm listening---who exactly would that be?

CONRAD COG
Well sir, so far this month we only managed to
body route 2 people into the org. However, during
that same period, we lost 11 body routers who blew.
Therefore, sir, the super upstats are the WOGs we are
trying to get into our org--because they got over 500%
more of our OT bodies routed onto their DB lines

~
Their body routing efforts have been dismal for donkey years and coercing El Con and Slappy's minions to partake in misdirecting busywork in Central Files, where there probably isn't even a Central Files In-charge, which means the post has to be held by the Dissemination Secretary from above, has no doubt been equally fruitless.

O

Oat Tea Ate

CRINGE :modest::modest::modest::modest::modest::modest::modest::modest: ( I believed the lie Scientologists fed me about Hitchman)

I just found this post about Hitchman:

"Tony Hitchman was a Top FSM (Field Staff Member)
for the Church <Gack> of Scientology, Int. He was the last person (or maybe
the only person) to be on Film in his Interview with Hubbard.
Recently Reed Slatkin, Top Scientology "OT" was busted for "The biggest
Ponzi Scheme in History" ...having ripped off
$600 Million Dollars. See: www.SlatkinFraud.com for more info.
Apparently Reedie spilled the beans on Tony....and now Tony is out of the
country?
Is this for real? Does anyone know where Tony Hitchman actually is? Is he
still a Scientologist?
I doubt Reed is. He's spending the next 14 years in Prison, and even though
his "Church"/Scientology got a ton of that money in Donations, they totally
turned on him, and declared him an SP.
Ahhhh what a "Church".
Amazing to see such high ranking Scientologists gone soooo south.
What happened to their glorious "Ethics"? Reed and Tony were both on OT 7!
Do you ~~honestly~ believe it's just that they didn't have "The Golden Age
of Tech"?"
I know people "in" will think, "Well....that's just a few people".
Actually, there's more than meets the eye.
Study up: www.xenu.net
and
www.lermanet.com
and
www.altreligionscientology.org
and
www.xenutv.com

Find our for yourself."

Tory/Magoo!

When I was active in Scientology believing and trusting everyone and everything, I was told this man, Tony Hitchman, was the only journalist that LRH trusted to do this one and only interview. I was told he was so impressed with L Ron Hubbard, he became a Scientologist. Jeannie Sonenfild was the "terminal" who told me that when I was in training with her back in the day. I hope she serves extra time in the HOLE for that lie. (My inside moles told me Mrs. Jeanie Sonenfild is in the HOLE for bankrupting her field in Kentucky for the Cincinnati Ideal Org. Her 2-D, David Sonenfild is dying of cancer and her son is also in the hole).
To find out he was shill makes perfect sense now. That is Scientology. Sneaky, unethical, lying, manipulative, deceitful and dishonest.
By the way, L Ron Hubbard's Teeth were BLACK during that interview that was implanted into my reactive, subconcious mind whilst in the cult.
Someone photo shopped that photo. Here is how his rotten, black mouth looked in the video I saw 1 million times:

1585145095987.png

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
CRINGE :modest::modest::modest::modest::modest::modest::modest::modest:( I believed the lie Scientologists fed me about Hitchman)

I just found this post about Hitchman:

"Tony Hitchman was a Top FSM (Field Staff Member)
for the Church <Gack> of Scientology, Int. He was the last person (or maybe
the only person) to be on Film in his Interview with Hubbard.
Recently Reed Slatkin, Top Scientology "OT" was busted for "The biggest
Ponzi Scheme in History" ...having ripped off
$600 Million Dollars. See: www.SlatkinFraud.com for more info.
Apparently Reedie spilled the beans on Tony....and now Tony is out of the
country?
Is this for real? Does anyone know where Tony Hitchman actually is? Is he
still a Scientologist?
I doubt Reed is. He's spending the next 14 years in Prison, and even though
his "Church"/Scientology got a ton of that money in Donations, they totally
turned on him, and declared him an SP.
Ahhhh what a "Church".
Amazing to see such high ranking Scientologists gone soooo south.
What happened to their glorious "Ethics"? Reed and Tony were both on OT 7!
Do you ~~honestly~ believe it's just that they didn't have "The Golden Age
of Tech"?"
I know people "in" will think, "Well....that's just a few people".
Actually, there's more than meets the eye.
Study up: www.xenu.net
and
www.lermanet.com
and
www.altreligionscientology.org
and
www.xenutv.com

Find our for yourself."

Tory/Magoo!

When I was active in Scientology believing and trusting everyone and everything, I was told this man, Tony Hitchman, was the only journalist that LRH trusted to do this one and only interview. I was told he was so impressed with L Ron Hubbard, he became a Scientologist. Jeannie Sonenfild was the "terminal" who told me that when I was in training with her back in the day. I hope she serves extra time in the HOLE for that lie. (My inside moles told me Mrs. Jeanie Sonenfild is in the HOLE for bankrupting her field in Kentucky for the Cincinnati Ideal Org. Her 2-D, David Sonenfild is dying of cancer and her son is also in the hole).
To find out he was shill makes perfect sense now. That is Scientology. Sneaky, unethical, lying, manipulative, deceitful and dishonest.
By the way, L Ron Hubbard's Teeth were BLACK during that interview that was implanted into my reactive, subconcious mind whilst in the cult.
Someone photo shopped that photo. Here is how his rotten, black mouth looked in the video I saw 1 million times:

View attachment 2397
Nah, he had just finished chewing on some flaming hot charcoal. :D