TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

HelluvaHoax!

What Is Scientology?
PART IV

As it turns out, calling Scientology an "Applied Philosophy" or any kind of philosophy for that matter is highly problematic. Who knew?!

Here are the top 3 online definitions of the term "philosophy" that are aligned to the word's etymological origins ("love of wisdom"):
  • Philosophy is a set of ideals, standards or beliefs used to describe behavior and thought.
  • The study of the nature, causes or principles of reality, knowledge, or values, based on logical reasoning.
  • Theory or logical analysis of the principles underlying conduct, thought, knowledge, and the nature of the universe.
Scientology is unfortunately none of the above. Not even close. Please do not take this as yet another loss in our crusade to finally discover what Scientology is. Don't feel all hangdog, even a messianic genius like Ron could not figure out the answer to this deeply perplexing problem! Cheer up, because by eliminating "applied philosophy" from the list of possible answers, that leaves us with the actual answer!

To wit, by process of elimination, we can now determine with absolutely scientific certainty that if Scientology is none of the above 3, it must be the 4th and final one. Simple. Ergo, Scientology is a RELIGION!

After you have written your own OT wins on discovering that Scientology is a Religion, kindly print up 2 dozen or more blank "Success Story" forms and hand them out to your family, friends and co-workers! Typically you'll need to keep phoning all those beings non stop and show up at their house or work in order to collect those success forms. If any of them are still resistive you should begin writing KRs and then cycle them through the entire list of "ethics gradients" including but not limited to stalking and terrorism. Do not allow yourself to get all keyed in if they flat out refuse to turn in their OT wins, because disconnection and fair gaming them will typically keep you uptone and winning and "at cause" on the cycle.

What Is Scientology?
END OF PART IV

HelluvaHoax!

What is Scientology
PART V

We hope you have enjoyed the journey of discovery in learning that Scientology is a RELIGION!

We are temporarily going to suspend discussions on the subject of "What Is Scientology" because Church of Hoaxology Founder (L. Don Hubbard, see cv below and avatar at left) very recently found some of his twin brother Ron's early writings which stated that--

Scientology is not a religion
nor religious in nature.

L. Ron Hubbard also lectured on many occasions that religions are are nothing more than suppressive method of controlling and implanting people with lies in order to enslave them.

Based on this breaking news, Don Hubbard has gone off lines where he is hard at work at some undisclosed deep space research facility, trying to come up with the actual answer of "What Is Scientology?"

Before departing, Don stated that he might have to go back to his "original thesis" that Scientology is a hoax.

But, let's not jump to hasty conclusions. We should all simply follow the science!

HelluvaHoax!

ANATOMY OF SCI-SPEAK
The Unbearable High Tone-ed-ness of Thinking
and Communicating like an Ideal Scientologist

The following Ideal Newsletter is reprinted courtesy of Mike Rinder's blog and also Karen#1's thread on this website.

The following is a very special VIP briefing on how you can go Ideal by simply applying the tech of how to always be winning, blowing charge, cogniting, F/Ning and achieving unprecedented expansion every waking moment!

"This Saturday there will be a special Field Briefing. . . "
RULE #1: In order to ensure massive numbers of people will attend your next sales presentation, always avoid any reference to "sales" or "money". Instead, describe it as one of the following: a) a briefing; b) a special briefing; c) a very special briefing; d) a very special VIP briefing; d) a very special VIP celebrity briefing.
"Keep May 8th free as we are planning big celebrations for the third anniversary of the Opening of Perth Ideal Org"
RULE #2: There is always something big to celebrate! When there is actually nothing in present time to celebrate, look deeply into history until you find something that happened years or decades ago in the same month--and then euphorically announce that everyone needs to celebrate that.
"Gary Bromwell has started an FSM drilling school on Tuesdays at 1pm and is getting great feedback. Gary also held a successful drilling session last Saturday."
RULE #3: Everything that has ever happened or is going to happen is both "great" and "successful".
"If you still haven't seen the John Cowden Webinars, come into the Org to see them and gain some very valuable LRH data."
RULE #4: In order to get Scientologists to do what you want them to do, never forget to use intensifiers and/or superlatives. It is unrealistic to expect them to show up to merely receive "valuable LRH data" when what they need & want is "very valuable LRH data".
"You can help deliver fliers to letterboxes in your suburb or you can make a monetary donation..."
RULE #5: Never give people a choice between yes and no. Always give them two choices (which are both yes) and let them use their total freedom and self determinism to decide.
"Graduation is held every Friday at 6:30 with entertainment and lots of wins"
RULE #6: Mentioning wins will get people winning. However, mentioning lots of wins will make lots of drop whatever they are doing in their lives and dutifully attend muster at the org.
"The Brief Breath in Eternity Briefing is still showing regularly, so if you know someone who hasn't seen it, please bring them in."
RULE #7: When the Ideal Org's 'bodies in the shop' statistic plummets down to ghost town levels (because people have lost interest in acquiring miraculous powers, unimaginable prosperity, infinite happiness and immortality) always re-tell wholetrack ghost stories that will scare them into signing up and paying for their next level. It is therefore a senior OT stable datum that "Ghost Stories Cure Ghost Towns!"
PRO TIP: An "ideal" and "standard" Scientology Ghost Story should always have 4 components. 1) A wholetrack origin that no one can verify. 2) An invisible "ghost" (e.g. Xenu, engrams, implants, GPMs, body thetans, et al) that no one can see. 3) A scary and eternally haunting fate that will befall all who fail to audit out and erase the ghost. 4) A huge win at the story's end which reveals that Scientology can handle ghosts.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

posted by Chuck J.
I don't know what OT Committee's are supposed to do according to Hubbard, but at present they don't seem very OT. Fliers?

I'm glad the $cientology cult is so moribund.
Yes. Fliers!

After 71 years of high-flying cosmically supernatural OT powers and mindblowing miracles, it's come down to just that. Fliers. The OTs put them in the DBs mail boxes and then go back to the Ideal Org and wait for their printed tone 40 message to flatten the DBs com lag. They will eventually "get it" and come in the org for Total Freedom. Sometimes the com lag of beings on this planet is more severe than we suspected and it requires decades for them to arrive---even next lifetime! But tone 40 always works 100% of the time!

That's how OTs Clear the planet and produce a world without insanity, war and criminality.

To be quite accurate it's actually slightly more than fliers, because they also use one other advanced scientific technological breakthrough, as follows:

1. Fliers (to be stuffed in mailboxes).

2. Tickets (for free stress tests, free personality tests or other free gullibility tests)

The ticketsTech presents a vastly more complex delivery system than fliers and Ideal Staff Members must be thoroughly trained & drilled on the technique to a pass by RTC.

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex

HCO BULLETIN OF 1 APRIL 1986

TRAINING DRILLS RE-MODERNIZED

NUMBER:. TR-T. .Training Routine-Tickets
COMMANDS: . None.
POSITION: Student and coach stand facing each other a comfortable distance apart. Coach, posing as a random pedestrian, inattentively walks towards coach. As coach draws within thee feet distance, the student cleverly advances slightly forward, blocking or at least interrupting coaches pace so that coach notices and makes direct eye contact with student. At that moment the coach must thrust a ticket in the direction of the coach, accompanied a pleasant and inviting patter.
PURPOSE: . To train student to stand in front of the Ideal Org all day and evening comfortably and confront a wog pedestrian with a free ticket to step inside the Ideal Org. The idea is to to train the student to create a non-threatening facial expression and tone of voice and to say something quite clever that sufficiently disorients the "pedestrian" momentarily enough to be able to 8C them inside the org to be sold preternatural superpowers.
TRAINING STRESS: There is no twitching, moving, confronting with a body part, "system" or vias used to trick the pedestrian into taking the ticket in his own hand and looking at it. The student must maintain a steady pleasant gaze and calmly reassuring tone of voice. The student must practice until their only physical motion is the smooth elbow rotation that thrusts the forearm and extended ticket in front of the coach so that he is forced to take it. When the student can comfortably get others to take the ticket and duplicate and come inside the org, the drill is passed.
PATTER: The only permitted patter is one short sentence or question that causes the coach to feel good about taking the ticket and walking inside. There is no rote "command" as long as the rhetorical persuasion is compelling. Examples of patter might be "Here! This ticket is for you!" Or, "You look troubled and degraded--but we can help you if you only take this free ticket to hear a free lecture about our total freedom bridge that only costs $600,000!"
L. RON HUBBARD
Founder
Church Of Scientology

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Nominated For Your Consideration as
ONE OF SCIENTOLOGY'S GREATEST SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS

THE MOMENT EVERY WORSHIPPED SCIENTOLOGY CELEBRITY BLOWS, TURNS
WHISTLEBLOWER, IS DECLARED SP, OR GETS ARRESTED FOR SERIAL RAPES

BEFORE MULTIPLE RAPE VICTIMS SENT THEIR KR's TO POLICE

AFTER MULTIPLE RAPE VICTIMS SENT THEIR KR's TO POLICE

The last decade has not been kind to Scientology's celebrated inventory of celebrities. The cult has been losing "top 10" celebs by blows, declares and scandalous escapes. The "church" has lost plenty of their pillars of promotion such as Leah Remini, Jason Beghe, Katie Holmes, Jason Lee, Nicole Kidman, Lisa Marie Presley and others!

And now Danny Masterson is fighting for his "total freedom" and Scientology has so far been powerless to prevent evil wogs, DBs and SPs from DevT-ing a major planet-clearing celeb like Danny with a criminal trial just because he drugged and violently raped some MEST bodies. Prosecuting him makes no sense at all because there is an LRH policy that states that all 2D rules are canceled!

(wiki): In a 1967 policy letter, Hubbard declared: "It has never been any part of my plans to regulate or to attempt to regulate the private lives of individuals. Whenever this has occurred, it has not resulted in any improved condition... Therefore all former rules, regulations and policies relating to the sexual activities of Scientologists are cancelled."[5][14]

However, it's not too late for Scientology to dig into its bag of "successful actions" and turn this mass exodus of celebrities around and stop the bleeding. Of course I am speaking of the famous "Religious Crusade" the church launched when a VIP Scn businessman, the OT Larry Wallersheim, sued Scientology for defrauding & damaging him. Scientology then ordered all Scientologists worldwide to show up in front of the courthouse and chant "NOT ONE THIN DIME FOR WALLERSHEIM!"

Scientology, I expect, is planning another "Religious Crusade" to save Masterson. The only reason they have waited so long to do something is probably because there are not a lot of words that rhyme with "Masterson" so it's pretty hard to come up with an insouciant and catchy rhyming jingle to chant. I think this thread can try to help Scientology by volunteering some SP shattering rhymes.

My suggestion would be something like: "NOT ONE DAY IN JAIL FOR OUR CHURCH'S CELEB RAPIST WHALE!"

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"

Nominated For Your Consideration as
ONE OF SCIENTOLOGY'S GREATEST SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS

THE MOMENT EVERY WORSHIPPED SCIENTOLOGY CELEBRITY BLOWS, TURNS
WHISTLEBLOWER, IS DECLARED SP, OR GETS ARRESTED FOR SERIAL RAPES

BEFORE MULTIPLE RAPE VICTIMS SENT THEIR KR's TO POLICE

AFTER MULTIPLE RAPE VICTIMS SENT THEIR KR's TO POLICE

The last decade has not been kind to Scientology's celebrated inventory of celebrities. .......

Inventory.
:roflmao:
That is exactly what they are, inventory. Like cereal boxes on a shelf in a supermarket.

Masterson's sell by date is waay past due. :hysterical:

HelluvaHoax!

Inventory. :roflmao:
That is exactly what they are, inventory. Like cereal boxes on a shelf in a supermarket. Masterson's sell by date is waay past due. :hysterical:

Quite aside from the priest/penitent privilege that allows parishioner confessions about violent crimes (e.g. murder, rape, pedophilia, et al) to remain unreported to authorities, there is still a burning question in the Masterson case.

Although Scientology "ministers" had no legal obligation to protect the rape victims or even new victims to be drugged and raped by Masterson---what about the vaunted "ETHICS" tech? Think about that. Scientology management knew all of the gory details of those brutal rapes that Masterson perpetrated.

Think about something else---that Scientology incessantly brags about their "ethical standards" that they insist Scientologists adhere to. The "church" has tens of thousands of pages of polices, codes, sec checking bulletins and fully trained "Ethics Officers" in every single cult mission and org. There is ZERO CHANCE that Danny Masterson was not sec checked and subjected to countless hours of O/W writeups and "lower conditions" assignments, which he was ordered to do--or else!

It's doubtless that all those folders and records of staff members "HANDLING" Masterson were well known to dozens if not hundreds of Scientology managers, ethics officers, auditors, lawyers, OSA execs and case supervisors.

All of this, despite the cult's pleas of innocence, adds up to a "tight conspiracy" (Hubbard's words) that has expended a monumental amount of effort to HIDE THE RAPES from authorities---and intimidate/terrorize the witnesses. In this sense, Scientology is quite guilty of the "ethical crime" of obstructing justice and co-conspiring with a serial rapist to keep them out of prison where they are free to continue savagely drugging and raping innocent females.

Are there any other questions about Scientology's claim of being "THE MOST ETHICAL PEOPLE ON THE PLANET"?

HelluvaHoax!

Flash from the past!
Opening night of the movie Going Clear
at the ArcLight Hollywood

View attachment 10715

The cover photo ages well. :LOL:

LOL, hilarious!

I wish i had written that line of dialogue, especially the 8C gimmick ("What's the rush ladies?")

Laughed out loud when I spotted those two sad-sacks* handing out "Free Complimentary Goldenrods". At least they were very high toned! (I obnosed that because the motion-blur clearly indicated they were in "ACTION!")

* sad-sack: The term is a euphemistic shortening of the military slang "sad sack of shit", common during World War II. The phrase has come to mean "an inept blundering person".

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

NOMINATED FOR YOUR
CONSIDERATION AS ONE OF THE

STUPIDEST MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY

Every moment at the cult's Celebrity Center "church" where they
run a celebrity recruitment scam pretending that devout Scientologists are
simultaneously devout Jews, Buddhists, Muslims & Christians too!

cross-posted from another thread

"My brother in Christ"?!

What kind of mumbo-jumbo bullshit and/or self-deception is Joy Villa selling exactly?

- - Does she actually devoutly believe in Christ as a God-fearing Christian and ALSO believe that Christ never existed but instead was an "R6" implant diabolically designed to enslave and degrade mankind?​
- - Or is she actually running a recruitment gimmick, simply lying about Christ being her lord and savior---in order to get Kanye West and other mega-celeb, billionaire Christian celebrities on Hubbard's "bridge"?​

Is she on some kind of covert mission to set up a Christian sect within Scientology exactly like the Scientologists who recruited Louis Farrakhan and his multi-billion dollar Nation of Islam empire to join Scientology--even though their religious beliefs are considered by Scientologists to be a "dramatization" of evil lies and implants?

Link to "JESUS AS AN IMPLANT" article at wiki.

How do these conversations between Kanye and Joy go exactly?

VILLA
Kanye you are my brother in Christ! Let's go to my church
at celebrity center and pray to Christ that he forgive
our sins and allow us to enter heaven!

WEST
Joy, you are my sister in Christ but y'all is a
lyin' motherfucker! LOL. Ron Hubbard said
that heaven is an implant and he also said
"The man on the cross--there was no Christ"

VILLA
No really, God spoke to me and said to get
your aberrated, DB, implanted ass in Scientology
so you can run out all your implants and
help Ron clear the planet.

WEST
Holy hell, make up your mind bitch! LOL
Which is it? Christ is your savior or
Christ is an implant?

VILLA
Well that's why I wanted you to come with me
to the Church of Scientology, we we can
follow Christ's plan for us to both
get into heaven and also
to audit out heaven.

WEST
Y'all is a crazy motherfucker, LOL.
But just for fun, how exactly did
Jesus reach you and speak to you?

VILLA
Well, I was having breakfast at the Celebrity
Center church and when they brought me
my food, the toast had the image of
Jesus on it--and I showed it to
other Clears and OTs and
they all agreed that
that it was really
Jesus!

WEST
Wow, that sounds like Jesus is both a Christian
and also a Scientologist, just like you! Okay, I'd
love to become a Scientologist now--just like you
so I can let my Case Supervisor worry about
whether I should try to get into heaven or
try to erase that SP heaven implant!

CUT TO: THE NEXT MORNING WHERE WEST & VILLA
ARE IN THE RESTAURANT AT CELEBRITY CENTER.
THE WAITER BRINGS THEM THEIR BREAKFAST

AND SETS THE PLATES DOWN.

WEST
Wow, oh my god---I cannot believe it!
This is such a blessing, I got one too!

JOY DISCRETELY WINKS AT THE WAITER AND
THEN FURTIVELY BEGINS TO REACH INTO
HER PURSE TO RETRIEVE A PAD OF
BLANK FSM SELECTEE SLIPS.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Are we "Brothers in Xenu" then?
LOL!

Yes, we most certainly are "Brothers in Xenu"!

However we are so much more than that. To advance equity and inclusivity, we must acknowledge that we are also "Sisters in Xenu" and "BTs in Xenu" as well.

We are all in this thing together!

Ergo, we are all "Clusters in Xenu!"

Please feel to use the free SUCCESS STORY forms conveniently located under your seat.

HelluvaHoax!

Someone asking "What is a View attachment 10780?"

Anyone ? :)
Thanks Karen! Did your comment(s) on that bizarre letter get cut off?

I am trying to figure out why Scientology would be messaging a governmental and tax supported entity like NHS (National Health Services) that provides wide ranging and free health care services for the pandemic and a wide spectrum of other physiological diseases (cancer, diabetes, et al) as well as mental illness and psychiatric! How strange!

Even weirder is that I would assume the person they are writing to is a non-Scientologist? But how is that even possible if they are promoting the "BRIEF BREATH IN ETERNITY" event?

I might be missing what that event consists of, but wouldn't that event be based upon Hubbards use of the term "Brief Breath In Eternity" from his "Ron's Journal" (1981) called "From Clear to Eternity"? Reprinted below, it contains cringeworthy references to such things as Clear, NOTs, Operating Thetan, how the universe is built, freeing a trillions-year-old being in just a few years, and other miraculously messianic miracles.

Surely (I assume) the letter writer could not be promoting Scientology's "eternity" manifesto and quadrillion-centuries wholetrack doctrines to medical professionals and psych support agencies. Seriously? No one, even Scientologists, could possibly be that stupid--could they?! LOL.

Ron’s Journal 35
9 May 1981

FROM CLEAR TO ETERNITY

As I continue to research, I never cease to be amazed at the amount of gain potentially available to an individual.
There are six rough divisions of case gain.
1. From raw public to a realization Scientology works and should be continued.
2. The realization that, through his auditing, one will not get any worse — an arrested decline.
3. The whole band of gains we call the lower grades. The very least of these gains (and there are many), by pc testimony, is stated to exceed by far any advance in personal gain ever before achieved in any former practice known. (A simple flying of ruds can get more gain that ten years of psychoanalysis!)
4. The band that achieves, in a final burst of glory and freedom, the state of Clear.
5. The pre-OT levels, leading to personal spiritual freedom. These carry up through all New Era Dianetics for OTs (NOTs), audited and Solo. What is amazing here is that each one of these levels, according to rave reports, has, each one, its own spectacular level of gain.
6. The actual OT levels beginning now with New OT VIII and going on up.
According to the spiritual research records and pre-OT and OT reports, the AMOUNT of gain available to one person is never really conceived, in an aberrated state, to potentially exist above him.
It is a never-ending source of wonder to people, going truly on this route, that there could be such QUANTITY of gain available to one being.
Thus in an aberrated state, the person is not likely to turn his eyes up very high and still keep a reality on it.
In the age of speed, people may conceive it all should happen in a minute. Or maybe a minute and a half. Or as the result of a needle jab which will make them free forever.
Alas this universe isn’t built that way.
This universe is based on QUANTITY. There’s an awful lot of it.
The number of electrons in an atom, the number of atoms in a molecule, the number of molecules in a drop of water is awesome arithmetic.
The number of planets in systems, the number of suns in a galaxy, the number of galaxies add up to mind-boggling figures.
TIME, on this very short-lifed and hectic planet, is hardly conceived of at all. Just recently geologists concluded that Man might have been here for a million years. HAH! Little do they know!
The age of this and other universes is very, very long. It is not eternity but almost.
So, without getting into questions as to how long you’ve been around (the brain-theory boys might object since they’re TERRIFIED of spirits), let’s ask this question:
If a being had half an eternity to louse himself up, how loused up could he get?
Right. Go to the head of the class. Plenty!
And you now can get an inkling of how much spiritual gain might be available. And this could explain why, at each one of the six levels, there are so many new gains according to testimonies collected.
All right. Got that? Good.
We now come to the next question, since one and all are being very bright this morning:
If it took a being half an eternity to louse himself up, how long would it take to unlouse him?
Now before your mouth turns down at both sides and before you collapse into apathy considering it, let’s look at the next miracle of Dianetics and Scientology:
It doesn’t take half an eternity. It doesn’t take millennia — though this could be reasonably expected. It doesn’t take centuries. It only takes years.
That’s right. Years.
The above six rough divisions of gains are sort of on an expanding scale.
The first one could take, with an introductory session or assist, maybe half an hour plus a few evenings reading books.
The next level (consisting of formal auditing and Purification), possibly could take a week or two.
The third level, consisting of the lower grades and more books could, due to scheduling of time and all that, consume a month.
The fourth level, depending on the case, might take bit longer. But it can result in “Clear.”
The fifth ban now begins to really lengthen. To become a Solo auditor and go up through the levels to OT III could take months. And through OT III can stretch out considerably. And then audited NOTs and Solo NOTs really adds time on. The gains at each point of progress can make, according to reports of pcs, progress at the lower end look like inches. Yet the lowest of these bands is above any progress Man had made before.
Now when we get to band six, get ready for a long haul. It won’t happen in a minute.
So what we’re looking at here is time proportional to reported gain.
Once one has gone Clear and gets to Solo, one has to plan one’s time to each day put his auditing time in and just keep at it.
Some balk when they have gone a ways. Life looks too interesting. Or they bog and they are “too busy” to get a repair and get them going again. They are, after all, moving at a much faster pace personally — their interests may have multiplied.
But if they will just keep at it and make the arrangements necessary to be able to do it, according to the rave reports, it is very worthwhile.
So what is one really looking at? The higher the level, the longer the time — because one is handling a higher band of potential gain.
And what is one rising to, after all?
One is rising to eternity.
You think time is behind you?
Have another thought. Look AHEAD. There’s eternity!
And you’ll be in it.
You’ll be in it in a good state or a bad one. Really, I am sorry to have to tell you, there’s no choice. One may be able to step off the planet. One isn’t going to step off life.
In this time and in this place — for possibly just a little while — we have this chance. To go free and to make it. Planets and cultures are frail things. They do not endure.
I cannot promise you that you will make it. I can only provide the knowledge and give you your chance.
The rest is up to you.
I strongly advise you to work hard at it — don’t waste this brief breath in eternity.
For that is your future — ETERNITY.
It will be good for you or bad.
And for you, my dearest friend, I’ve done what I could to make it good for you.
L. RON HUBBARD
Founder
Church of Scientology

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

PART II: The above letter promoting a "BRIEF BREATH IN ETERNITY" event.

1. Does anyone here know what that event consists of? Or what it could possibly have to do with Scientology's Covid "Stay Safe" marketing gimmicks to sell a $600,000 spiritual "Bridge" to each one of earth's 7.7 billion "degraded beings"?​
2. Scientology brags in that letter that they have decontaminated hundreds of thousands of square feet and that they never charged any money for it!​
3. The humble Hubbardian humanitarians further boast that "We can help and our help is free and unconditional". Free? Unconditional? This is rather curious, especially considering that all worldwide Scientology organizations fanatically follow the sacred scriptural policy named "FREE SERVICE FREE FALL!", which strictly forbids the church from ever giving anything away for free! In fact, Scientology organizations never spend any money to to give away freebies or decontaminate anything---they simply ORDER others (i.e. Scientologists) to "donate" their time and their money to do so. Ergo, the only thing that is "free and unconditional" in Scientology is the insincere marketing gimmicks, faux photo ops and lying.​

HelluvaHoax!

LINK TO AN EXCELLENT THREAD LISTING OUT QUITE A COLLECTION OF
HUBBARD'S HATEFUL RACIST QUOTES

Lots of quotes from Hubbard I never heard before. He had so many critical thoughts about a high percentage of the world's population!

Exactly!

Hubbard freely expressed his hate speech against blacks as well as the following:

- - Chinese (18.5% of world's population)
- - Christians (31.2% of world's population)
- - Muslims (24.1% of world's population)
- -
Africans (16.72% of world's population)

Those alone comprise over 90% of the world's 7.7 billion population. And we haven't even begun to count his hateful quotes against bankers, squirrels, psychs, mental health care professionals, medicos, reporters, tax collectors, law enforcement, scientists and countless others who all identified him as a fraud.

However when the Founder/Source of Scientology has critical thoughts about others it does not mean he has overts/crimes as his infallible scripture states must be the case. It means that he is altruistically helping to create "a world without criminality", by applying one of the gradients of ethics.

excerpt from Hubbard's Ethics policy of 29 April 1965:
1. Noticing something non optimum without mentioning it but only inspecting it silently.​
2. Noticing something non optimum and commenting on it to the person.​
3. Requesting information from ethics personnel.​
4. Requesting information and inferring there is a disciplinary potential in the situation.​
5. Talking to somebody about another derogatorily.
6. Talking to the person derogatorily.
7. Investigating in person by ethics.​
8.Reporting on a post condition to ethics.​
9. Reporting on a person to ethics.​
10. Investigating a person by interrogating others about him.​
11. Asking others for evidence about a person.​
12. Publishing a interrogatory about a person that points out omissions or commissions, of ethics offenses.​
13. Assigning a lower condition by limited publication.​
14. Assigning a lower condition by broad publication.​
15. Investigating a person thoroughly in his or her own area.​
16. Interrogation stated to be leading to a Court of Ethics.​
17. Interrogation in a Court of Ethics.​
18. Sentencing in Court of Ethics.​
19. Suspending a Court of Ethics sentence.​
20. Carrying out a Court of Ethics discipline.​
21. Suspension or loss of time.​
22. A Committee of Evidence ordered.​
23. A Committee of Evidence publicly ordered.​
24. Holding a Committee of Evidence.​
25. Findings by a Committee of Evidence.​
26. Submitting findings of a Committee of Evidence for approval.​
27. Waiting for the findings to be passed on or carried into effect.​
28. Suspending findings for a period of time.​
29. Modifying findings.​
30. Carrying findings into effect.​
31. Publishing findings.​
32. Demotion.​
33. Loss of certificates or awards.​
34. Denial of auditing or training by a Committee of Evidence for a considerable period of time.​
35. Dismissal.​
36. Expulsion from Scientology.​
On the bright side, it is extremely fortunate that Scientology's leaders do eventually provide their parishioners with total relief from all the diabolically perverse 35 punishments and cruelties listed above (see #36). LOL

HelluvaHoax!

1993........ 2021.........28 years later...View attachment 10800

L.
LOL!

Well, let's not be too quick to harshly judge.

That 1993 to 2021 delay (28 years) actually is quite logical if one has clay demo'd and gained full conceptual understanding of Dr. Hubbard's discovery of "com lags".

Ron did extensive research and clinical trials on the letter writing technology as well. And he scientifically proved that if anyone visits an org one time (even if they stepped inside briefly inside to inquire where the bowling alley moved to that used to be in that space) you must begin sending them a never-ending stream of phone calls, emails and letters for as many decades as it takes to salvage their eternity. This includes randomly showing up at their work or home at all hours in order to give them a "briefing" about "the planet".

The tech states that eventually the person's com lag will "flatten" and they will show up at the org with $600,000 in cash which they are prepared to pay for "total freedom". But not for auditing/training and their "bridge". The bargain is that they will hand over the cash to the org if the org will simply agree give them total freedom from the cult mailing, calling, texting, stalking, harassing and terrorizing them.

:hattip:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
PART II: The above letter promoting a "BRIEF BREATH IN ETERNITY" event.

1. Does anyone here know what that event consists of? Or what it could possibly have to do with Scientology's Covid "Stay Safe" marketing gimmicks to sell a $600,000 spiritual "Bridge" to each one of earth's 7.7 billion "degraded beings"?​
2. Scientology brags in that letter that they have decontaminated hundreds of thousands of square feet and that they never charged any money for it!​
3. The humble Hubbardian humanitarians further boast that "We can help and our help is free and unconditional". Free? Unconditional? This is rather curious, especially considering that all worldwide Scientology organizations fanatically follow the sacred scriptural policy named "FREE SERVICE FREE FALL!", which strictly forbids the church from ever giving anything away for free! In fact, Scientology organizations never spend any money to to give away freebies or decontaminate anything---they simply ORDER others (i.e. Scientologists) to "donate" their time and their money to do so. Ergo, the only thing that is "free and unconditional" in Scientology is the insincere marketing gimmicks, faux photo ops and lying.​

"humble Hubbardian humanitarians"
:hysterical: