TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

D

Deleted member 51

I've never seen that vid before. Funny! :LOL:

That's Lebanon Hall! Pretty tacky the way they blocked off the upper part of those gorgeous, tall windows about 1/3 of the way down. Of course, the view is atrocious with just the Big Blue complex in sight. What a hideous paint job, too, with the same color white over all the moldings. That's wood under there. Ouch!

There are (or were) a couple of small rooms behind the stage, and a toilet. One of the RPF used one of them sessions in the 80s... probably without permission. Another RPFer had sex in one of those rooms and was (thankfully for her) routed out. Lebanon Hall is close to the entrance to the RPF tunnels. It is through those double doors you see on the left and down that hallway to a door on the right that goes downstairs, then a landing, then another door down.

It's pretty scary seeing group hypnosis at work at the basic "follow me" level. The vid was fun, though. Loved it. :)

HelluvaHoax!

Wow - I did the group processing given here in the video and I am wearing a head, letting my body have a head and sitting in a chair. I am also
experiencing "BE".

I am having win after win.

Is there a qual person around with some cans and a Registrar to route me on to my next service? I would like to attest :dizzy:

LOL

This time I watched more of that video-- since the earlier time I only made it half-way through and cringed-out.

This time I made it as far as the new command "TOUCH A MAN".

It was repeated over and over and over again.

Then a PC leapt on stage and touched the bust of LRH.

That did not seem like it was an actual compliance with the command. Very problematic!!!

However, I noted that both the command-altering PC and the command-giving MINISTER were both quite euphorically triumphant with their own and each other's going all squirrel on a standard auditing command. So i let is slide. I mean, there's no way i going to introvert them by invalidating their delusional wins.

CONCLUSION: This is apparently how Hubbard has tone 40 total certainty when he assured the world:

"Scientology is the only game in the universe where everyone wins!"

POSTSCRIPT NOTATION: Why and how a person can have a "big win" from answering the auditing command "touch a man" by jumping on stage and touching a bust (of Hubbard) is quite an inexplicable mystery. However, after careful consideration maybe it makes total and complete sense--when recalling that in everyday life Scientologists always select the wrong answer when choosing between "science" and a "bust". To wit, Hubbard's "modern science" cannot deliver anything it promises, making it a monumental bust!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

... o BE y ...

Is that like the word OBEY, with Hubbard's "BE (do, have) in mind?

Interesting, could be the beginning stages in the development of a viral Scn meme, like Banksy's iconic artwork.

1578329634359.png

One time on the old ESMB website, I was posting something or other and dashed off a down & dirty HUBBARD graphic that in certain circles had a viral meme effect. . . . . .

[ Next lifetime, I swear I am coming back as either a Politician or
a Graphic Artist that knows how to use photoshop, lol
]

Last edited:

Karen#1

Important quotes as to why Scientology has not achieved Planetary *CLEARING*

The Golden Age of Tech

"The blind have been leading the blind."

COB 1996
The Golden Age of Knowledge

"No Grade Chart to guide you through the materials. You're in the Matrix."

COB 2004
The Basics

"No Scientologist has ever understood Scientology Basics because the transcriptionists had M/U's.”

COB 2007

HelluvaHoax!

I want !!! :love:
I would LOVE to have that set. I do have the small print 2 vol.'s but never have shelled out the bux for the full set. Last I looked it was going for around 1k on fleaBay.

I just checked... $850. 1978 reprint.

Well, you can also avail yourself of the online version. OED was charging around $295 per year for a subscription, but I just noticed they are offering it at $90 per year:

The Oxford English Dictionary is available by subscription to institutions and individuals.​
We are pleased to offer annual individual OED subscriptions at a reduced rate of $90 in the US (usually $295) or £90 for the Rest of the World (usually £215) until 30th April 2020. For this annual rate, you’ll have full unrestricted access to the OED Online – including quarterly updates!

Having owned countless dictionaries (even multi-volume ones!) and word-origin books, I would still opt for Google search as a better, faster and of course cheaper (free!) way to get the story on sticky words. And for word origins, I frequently find that I need to review multiple (and divergent) etymologies from various websites. [EDIT: ps: I loved and looked up words well before I ever heard the word "Scientology" ]

All this reminded me of a massive multi-volume dictionary I once bought in an antique store---and I don't even remember whether it was OED or something else. It's in storage somewhere with a gazillion other archived books/magazines that I haven't seen for ages. The funny part is EVEN THEN WHEN I HAD IT (near the dawn of home computers) I never even cracked those books one single time to look anything up! So, as freaking cool as it would be to own the 20 volume hard-book version of OED, I am guessing I would never use that either.

But, maybe spending $1,000 to throw those 20 volumes on a massive bookshelf next to my desk would be a good investment because people meeting with me would see it and thus whatever I was saying would take on inordinate gravitas. LOL

I wonder what the freaking font size is on that OED, another funky problem if it's one of those editions where the user had to engage a magnifier! (seriously, no joke, see below)

1578399214429.png

Wait, maybe that is the "compact" version of the OED----but whatever it is, wouldn't that be a bitch to look up words like that?! LOL

Maybe Scientology can publish a dictionary like that that comes with a free demo kit--and the batteries and paperclips are also so micro-miniaturized that you need the magnifying glass to use those as well, lol.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

The Golden Age of Tech

COB 1996

COB 2004
The Basics

"No Scientologist has ever understood Scientology Basics because the transcriptionists had M/U's.”

COB 2007

At first I thought the last 2 quotes were parody. Especially the last one ("No Scientologist has ever understood Scientology Basics because the transcriptionist had M/Us")

But then I remembered that the first quote from 2004 was legit and I had seen or heard it from various sources.

But now I am not sure if the 2007 quote above is a joke or not. LOL. Seriously, some kind of Poes Law has been triggered.

So, I am stumped, is that for real? It's so unimaginably stupid that I am hoping that Miscavige actually said that and that Scientologists actually had huge wins on it. If he really said that it is instantaneous entry into the HALL OF FAME OF SUPER-STUPID SCIENTOLOGY MOMENTS.

HelluvaHoax!

Important quotes as to: Why Scientology has not achieved Planetary *CLEARING*
That topic could be an entire thread unto itself!

The most entertaining aspect of it is that nobody reading those quotations would have any idea whether it was fact or fiction (i.e. satire). How could anyone ever tell the difference? Is it---

SACRED SCN SCRIPTURE
-OR-
SANCTIMONIOUS SCN STUPEFACTION

Hey, maybe you've just inspired an all-new feature on the stupid thread, thanks!

Here's a quotation for readers to wrestle with. So, which is it?

Did L. Ron Hubbard actually say this cringey crazy cult crap or not?

LRH Briefing Tape of 4/01/63: "OT Review: Earth Time & Forgetfulness"
(excerpt at 22:45):
"....but isn't that fascinating that we have not less than 7 methods of clearing a human being and moving him up the line to full Operating Thetan. Now, what we have done here in Earth time appears to be quite miraculous, don't you see, just a few years--well, earth years--which by the way is the most marvelous thing you can imagine because did you know that time has nothing to do with the movement of the planet around the sun? Oh nobody bothered to explain that to you? Well, along about 213 trillion years ago, a fella was staring at the sun--nobody knows why people--suntanning or whatever people do on these planets. Now, get this datum understood because time is what ails thee and the sun has got nothing whatsoever to do with it! A year is not the earth circumnavigating a sun. Check your wristwatches right now, because the round shape of your watch is a dramatization of the round shape of the implant wheel that made you forget time--it has nothing to do with the shape of the earth or the shape of the sun. That wristwatch you are wearing is why you sometimes get achy wrists when you are doing a lot of typing or gardening or whatever homo sap does with their hands. It kicks in the time implant and the next thing you know old Bill Smithers is suffering from old age forgetfullness and complaining to some medico about arthritis. All he'd have to do is take off that restimulator off his wrist and put it in a drawer and that would be the end of his arthritis."

- - - -

So! Do I have the audiotape link of this briefing that I can post as proof that Hubbard really said that?

Or is it just stupid made-up stuff --as opposed to-- stupid made-up scripture that Scientologists pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for?

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Important Verbatim Quotes Explaining
WHY SCIENTOLOGY HAS NOT YET ACHIEVED PLANETARY CLEARING

Because of David Miscavige's hand-picked elite international
management executives, whom he declared to be:

"...counter-intentioned cocksuckers"

However, as Scientology's ecclesiastical leader and Chairman of the Board,
Mr. Miscavige used Scientology's advanced spiritual technology to fully
handle them, by texting them inspirational scriptural passages reading:
"YSCOHB!"
(You Suck Cock On Hollywood Boulevard!)

ASTONISHING CULT CURIOSITY: Believe it or not, the above was not satire. This is the "ideal scene" and spiritual paradise dreamed of by all Scientologists worldwide, once the planet has been Cleared.

Last edited:

Karen#1

"YSCOHB!"

ASTONISHING CULT CURIOSITY: Believe it or not, the above was not satire. This is the "ideal scene" and spiritual paradise dreamed of by all Scientologists worldwide, once the planet has been Cleared.

Another :
COB to ED INT Guillaume Lesevre.:

"The only expansion YOU have ever known is shoving your cock into Marc Yager's anus"

Marc was Watchdog committee Chairman.

Guillame and Marc were were sharing a room in the "Lodges" cabana like rooms near MCI at the time and were constantly accused of being gay by Miscavige in an effort to humiliate them. This was in the 1990s before the cult learned to hold their tongue on disparagement of gays.

SOURCE: Book "Blown for Good" by Marc Headley.

Guillaume.INT.jpg

(Briefly out of SP HOLE to speak, then tuxedo off and back to SP Hole.) Provisionally declared SP.

Marc.Yager.jpg
"Provisionally" declared SP and long duration SP HOLE inmate.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

More quotes from Scientology's Elite Management explaining
WHY SCIENTOLOGY HAS NOT YET
ACHIEVED PLANETARY CLEARING

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Posted by Karen#1
Chairman of the Board Miscavige to Executive Director International (Guillaume Lesevre):

"The only expansion YOU have ever known is shoving your cock into Marc Yager's anus"
Marc was Watchdog Committee Chairman.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

COBs and Executive Directors and Watchdogs, oh my!

All those elite "Total Cause OTs"---yet so much "banky" behavior preventing Planetary Clearing from becoming a reality!

One wonders how such senior sector salvagers like Mark Yaeger got themselves into this massy MEST mess! Maybe we need to audit him back to an earlier incident, like the basic-basic engram at the very beginning of the chain. . .

"MARK, WHEN I SNAP MY FINGERS YOU ARE GOING TO WAKE UP FEELING
WIDE AWAKE AND QUITE REFRESHED! YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL AND LOOK
AND ACT PERFECTLY NORMAL TO EVERYONE AROUND YOU. IN FACT
YOU'LL FEEL SUPER UPTONE AND FN'EY AND YOUR REACTIVE MIND
WILL BE GONE AND YOU'LL HAVE SUPERPOWERS TO SAVE THE WORLD
WORLD WITH MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY!"

1578437995122.png

"HOWEVER MARK, IN EXTREMELY RARE INSTANCES IF YOU SEE OR
HEAR CERTAIN TRIGGERS, YOU ARE GOING TO SUDDENLY BE OVERCOME
WITH IRRESISTIBLE PRO-SURVIVAL URGES AND I WANT YOU TO NOT
RESIST THOSE--BECAUSE THEY WILL HELP US CLEAR THE PLANET
& MAKE THIS WORLD A TOTAL PARADISE FOR ALL MANKIND. SO MARK
THESE TRIGGERS WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED BY YOU AS IF THEY
ARE TRACED ON YOUR CELLS. THE TRIGGERS ARE IF YOU SEE NAVAL
COSTUMES OR MEDALS OR LANYARDS OR THE SEA ORG'S GALACTIC
SYMBOL OR CLIPBOARDS OR EXHAUSTED LOOKING PEOPLE WITH COFFEE
STAINED TEETH AND WEIRD BLINK-LESS EYES. OR IF YOU HEAR PEOPLE
PEOPLE FACE RIPPING YOU OR YOU FEEL PEOPLE THROWING YOU INTO
CHAIN LOCKERS OR IF YOU OBNOSE BIG BEINGS BEATING YOUR FACE
IN SO THAT YOU CAN ATTAIN TOTAL FREEDOM---THEN YOU WILL FORGET
WHO YOU ARE AND SUDDENLY BE WILLING TO DO ANY FANATICAL THING
YOU ARE TOLD TO DO AND YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER TO WRITE SUCCESS
STORIES TO SHARE YOUR WINS FROM BEING SLEEP DEPRIVED, STARVED,
TERRORIZED AND BEATEN. AND YOU WILL NEVER REMEMBER THAT YOU
HAD THIS AUDITING SESSION AND IF ANYONE ASKS YOU, YOU'LL
LOOK AT THEM LIKE THEY ARE CRAZY AND LAUGH IN THEIR FACE &
SCREAM REALLY INSANE SHIT TO INTROVERT AND SPIN THEM IN SO
THEY STOP DRAMATIZING & BE FREE, HAPPY & OT JUST LIKE YOU!"

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Well, you can also avail yourself of the online version. OED was charging around $295 per year for a subscription, but I just noticed they are offering it at $90 per year:

The Oxford English Dictionary is available by subscription to institutions and individuals.​
We are pleased to offer annual individual OED subscriptions at a reduced rate of $90 in the US (usually $295) or £90 for the Rest of the World (usually £215) until 30th April 2020. For this annual rate, you’ll have full unrestricted access to the OED Online – including quarterly updates!

Having owned countless dictionaries (even multi-volume ones!) and word-origin books, I would still opt for Google search as a better, faster and of course cheaper (free!) way to get the story on sticky words. And for word origins, I frequently find that I need to review multiple (and divergent) etymologies from various websites. [EDIT: ps: I loved and looked up words well before I ever heard the word "Scientology" ]

All this reminded me of a massive multi-volume dictionary I once bought in an antique store---and I don't even remember whether it was OED or something else. It's in storage somewhere with a gazillion other archived books/magazines that I haven't seen for ages. The funny part is EVEN THEN WHEN I HAD IT (near the dawn of home computers) I never even cracked those books one single time to look anything up! So, as freaking cool as it would be to own the 20 volume hard-book version of OED, I am guessing I would never use that either.

But, maybe spending $1,000 to throw those 20 volumes on a massive bookshelf next to my desk would be a good investment because people meeting with me would see it and thus whatever I was saying would take on inordinate gravitas. LOL

I wonder what the freaking font size is on that OED, another funky problem if it's one of those editions where the user had to engage a magnifier! (seriously, no joke, see below)

View attachment 1341

Wait, maybe that is the "compact" version of the OED----but whatever it is, wouldn't that be a bitch to look up words like that?! LOL

Maybe Scientology can publish a dictionary like that that comes with a free demo kit--and the batteries and paperclips are also so micro-miniaturized that you need the magnifying glass to use those as well, lol.

That's why I want the full size version. I have a magnifying glass with my compact 2 vol. but it's a P.I.A.

The full size version has a really nice type font as well. I don't know the name of it (font) but some thought went into making it all very user-friendly.

HelluvaHoax!

That's why I want the full size version. I have a magnifying glass with my compact 2 vol. but it's a P.I.A.

The full size version has a really nice type font as well. I don't know the name of it but some thought went into making it all very user-friendly.
Nice!

I had further thoughts on whether I wanted to buy the full OED and started getting a feeling of anxiety about when I would finally have the time to fully and standardly study all 228,132 definitions in the 20 volume set. But then I remembered that Ron said that the planet is headed for a nuclear war, so that gave me an uptone FN-ey feeling because there probably would not be TV sports, movies or any YouTube, so that would provide so much free reading time!

Then I started to get really stressed out again because I remembered that Twilight Zone episode where the bibliophile finally got his dream of a post-apocalyptic world with all the time one could ever hope for to read his books.....but then his coke bottle reading glasses break.

What freaked me out was not the nuclear holocaust, but this---what if I had the 20 volume set and limitless time and thus I could go on full time study, but i got bogged down on a word chain and there was no place to buy clay!!!

Also, there was another minor problem as to whether if I am the last remaining person on earth and therefore there are no other students on course with me, do I still need to do roll call?

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Nice!

I had further thoughts on whether I wanted to buy the full OED and started getting a feeling of anxiety about when I would finally have the time to fully and standardly study all 228,132 definitions in the 20 volume set. But then I remembered that Ron said that the planet is headed for a nuclear war, so that gave me an uptone FN-ey feeling because there probably would not be TV sports, movies or any YouTube, so that would provide so much free reading time!

Then I started to get really stressed out again because I remembered that Twilight Zone episode where the bibliophile finally got his dream of a post-apocalyptic world with all the time one could ever hope for to read his books.....but then his coke bottle glasses break.

What freaked me out was not the nuclear holocaust, but this---what if I had the 20 volume set and limitless time and thus I could go on full time study, but i got bogged down on a word chain and there was no place to buy clay!!!

Also, there was another minor problem as to whether if I am the last remaining person on earth and therefore there are no other students on course with me, do I still need to do roll call?

Despite all that: Still worth buying it. I think its mass alone would shield you from radiation.

Last edited:

Karen#1

"YSCOHB!"

This is so ECCLESIASTICAL.
The language is so spiritual.
Incredible *EVIDENCE* that Scientology is a *CHURCH!*

DMpope.png

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..

The Golden Age of Tech

COB 1996

COB 2004
The Basics

COB 2007
Oh. I thought it had something to do with the lunatics running the asylum.

:dizzy: