The Scientologirl Independent Scientology YouTube channel associated with the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
I've been called a lot of of names too. Often, over time, the people who called the names changed for the better, and regretted the name calling,

Did they Veda? Did they write you a success story too?

I don't think Panda will ever write you one.

:brow:

Veda

Did they Veda? Did they write you a success story too?

I don't think Panda will ever write you one.

:brow:
Yes they did.

I've dealt with Scientologists - as a dissident - for forty years, and most changed for the better, although sometime with a lag of time. It often takes a while to to sink in.

Success Stories? When I was auditing "pcs" 35 years ago outside the CoS - I didn't use Success Sories, but End of Session write ups, where the person was free to say anuthing.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Yes they did.

I've dealt with Scientologists - as a dissident - for forty years, and most changed for the better, although sometime with a lag of time. It often takes a while to to sink in.

Success Stories? When I was auditing "pcs" 35 years ago outside the CoS - I didn't use Success Sories, but End of Session write ups, where the person was free to say anuthing.

I was joking about the success stories Veda. The post (of yours) that I was responding to implied that people here had ''changed for the better" due to your involvement ... I didn't think you meant that the people you were auditing years ago had called you names!

:D

Nobody is stopping you from posting your viewpoints or discussions, nobody at all ... I know that we have an indie section (I voted for it in the affirmative 12 or so years ago) but there is no rule that says only other scientologists or people willing to suck up to them or try and manipulate them out of their way of thinking are allowed to post there.

People will dump scientology (or not) when they are good and ready ... just as most of us did.

You constantly try to manipulate others (scientologists and exes) into your way of thinking. You always have done in all the time I've been here but nobody is trying to shut you down ... just don't think for a moment that people can't see what you are trying to do because (I believe) they can and you will get ''feedback'' occasionally because that is the nature of a message board.

;)

HelluvaHoax!

I would like to see ESMB return to a time before it was, pretty much, a closed group.
As time progresses, there are exponentially less Scientologists in the world. Hence less people interested in visiting an Ex-Scientology website.

As time progresses, there are also exponentially less Indie Scientologists in the world. Hence less people interested in visiting an Ex-Scientology website.

Maybe if there are less people on ESMB it means that we did an outstanding job and thus all the deflated & debunked debaters departed! LOL.

Personally I don't have any interest in listening to Indies teach me how Scientology works when they know so little about it and understand even less. And I don't want to have to give them Ron's theta acknowledgements so they feel validated. Also, I don't want to have to "flow power" to their "up-statness" for remaining loyal to Ron and his abysmally failed technology.

Therefore, when an Indie starts to run a promotional crusade, the debate begins. Apparently, Veda doesn't like when the Indies badly lose the debates, get keyed in and spiral down the emotional tone scale. He feels it is rude and mean and not the way Ron would have wanted it or something. LOL

Honestly, it's not the ESMB members' fault that Indies are trying to promote and defend factlessly F/Ning fugazi fantasies. Nobody is forcing them to appear on this website on a promotional tour to help get all beings to connect to Source and begin applying the tech.

The entire subject of Scientology has already been debunked & disgraced so what is the problem with getting right to the point and just stating that provable fact? I really have no idea what Veda wants to happen. We are supposed to pretend that tech-promoting Indie's ideas have merit? We are supposed to just pretend to go along with and humor them so they don't get pneumonia or some junk? :)

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Mainly the people who never showed up.

I would like to see ESMB return to a time before it was, pretty much, a closed group.
Veda ... you didn't like it 12 years ago either (go back and look) ... you have always objected to exes being exes on this ex-scientology message board ever since I have known you.

:D

HelluvaHoax!

Nobody is stopping you from posting your viewpoints or discussions, nobody at all ...

I still think that if Veda doesn't want people to disagree with Indies, he should simply START HIS OWN THREAD AND ANNOUNCE THE RULES OF THAT THREAD AT THE TOP OF IT:

example:

Hello, welcome to this new and exciting thread! We invite all Indies to come here and have lively discussions about Ron's tech! But we have a few rules:

1. If you are going to disagree with Indies or Ron's technical discoveries you can visit this thread but only if you don't post your own opinions. We are trying to create a safe space for Indies and we don't need/want your enturbulative opinions.
2. If you post opinions which invalidate what Indies are saying, you will be reported and blocked from the thread.
3. Let's make this the only thread in the universe where everyone wins!

HelluvaHoax!

Disagreement is part of a robust discussions. Who can't express views here?

I think disagreement is perfectly okay, as long as the downtone, out-ethics, toxic Ex-Scientologists do not invalidate or evaluate for Indies.

You can familiarize yourself with how it works by studying "THE POSTER'S CODE".

We are here essentially to gently steer Indies over long and perfectly comfortable spans of time to cognitions that are the same cognitions that Veda had when he developed the Exit Bridge from Scientology.

Veda has made a very huge technical discovery that a Scientologist must originate ON THEIR OWN the blow cog, and nobody must ever commit the High Crime of "feeding them" them the Blow-Cog.

Bill

Let's clarify this. You said certain viewpoints are not allowed here. Right?

I disagreed with you.

Does that mean your opinion is now blocked? Does this mean your opinion is "not allowed"? Now you can't express that opinion any more?

Weird, because you keep on expressing it -- even though I disagreed with you!!!

HelluvaHoax!

I think I have finally understood what Veda's gripe is all these years, while he has so valiantly been trying to correct others erroneous ways of posting to Indies.

To best understand Veda, one must think of the SHERPAS that help would be Mt. Everest mountain climbers to reach the peak. Only those sherpas know how to navigate that treacherously icy and hostile mountain!

On ESMB, only Veda knows how to help others to reach the summit--and thereafter escape the cult. .

This is because only Veda is ESMB's only fully trained and professional HQS. Hubbard Qualified Sherpa.

Bill

"The people who never showed up"... :hysterical: (All of them?)

Last night, I saw, upon the stair,
the little man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today.
I wish, I wish he'd go away!

Veda

-snip-

Maybe if there are less people on ESMB it means that we did an outstanding job and thus all the deflated & debunked debaters departed! LOL.

-snip-
Old ESMB did help a lot of people, and for a lot of reasons. There were many perspectives. Many nuances.

A list of the monikers of those who provided their various perspectives could be made. Many are gone now. The last one lost was Dulloldfart, a.k.a. Paul Adams.

I see you're using the ridicule template on me, and it's presenting inaccuracies. You're wasting your time. Ridicule is best directed at institutions, systems, and machines and only sometimes at individuals.

The Scientology cult has been in partial suspended animation, due largely to the Covid lock-down.

People, at a certain phase of interest and involvement with the cult - many of whom are at the correspondence course, or similar, stage - have no place to go that can speak Scientologese with them (without snickering) - if necessary - and discuss, in detail, their concerns. There are some "Independent Field" Bridge sellers that will converse with them and that's about it.

When I tell people, who're fascinated with Scientology, that they've already experienced the best parts, and warn them about the rest of Scientology, I'm not endorsing Scientology. I'm simply not trying to snatch it all away from them; rather, I'm letting them keep some part of it, keep some part of their experience.

-snip-

The entire subject of Scientology has already been debunked & disgraced
It was debunked before you joined Scientology. But you still joined.

Link to Chronology of publications on Scientology.

Think about that. :waiting:

:scratch:

:hattip::hattip::hattip::hattip::hattip::hattip::hattip::hattip::hattip::hattip::hattip::hattip::hattip::hattip::hattip::hattip::hattip:

Bill

<snip>
People, at a certain phase of interest and involvement with the cult - many of whom are at the correspondence course, or similar, stage - have no place to go that can speak Scientologese with them (without snickering) - if necessary - and discuss, in detail, their concerns. There are some "Independent Field" Bridge sellers that will converse with them and that's about it.
<snip>
You think ESMBR is the only place Scientology is discussed? Nothing in the Freezone? Nothing in the Independents? They don't address the questions people have?

Only ESMBR is where people discuss Scientology?

But now, for some reason, disagreement is not allowed when discussing Scientology with a Scientologist because .... they can't post any more after that?

I just don't get it.

HelluvaHoax!

I see you're using the ridicule template on me, and it's presenting inaccuracies. You're wasting your time. Ridicule is best directed at institutions, systems, and machines and only sometimes at individuals.
Aha! You have obnosed a ridicule template! That's a newly invented term for something that is covered with far greater accuracy by several other words already in the dictionary.

"Parody takes a specific literary work and exaggerates its form and language, often replacing serious subjects with silly ones. Spoof is where a writer takes the conventions of a well-known genre and pokes fun at them. Finally, satire uses ridicule, exaggeration and irony to comment on society, religion and politics."
PRO TIP: Ridicule is a tool reserved for very special occasions, such as when attempting to describe the ridiculous. An example of that, Veda, would be when you vainly attempt to edit, censor and change how others think & post on a discussion board.

Last edited:

Veda

You think ESMBR is the only place Scientology is discussed? Nothing in the Freezone? Nothing in the Independents? They don't address the questions people have?

-snip-
Who do you think "Independent Field Bridge sellers" refers to?

IMO, most long term, entrenched, Bridge sellers are either psychologically warped or dishonest so, no, they don't honestly, or accurately, address questions people have. If chatting with someone - if necessary, in Scientologese - would prevent the person from falling under the influence of such a Bridge salesman, wouldn't you do it?

This brings to mind a quote from the book Mind Race (as in space race) re. people with an interest in paranormal ("psychic") phenomena:

"This is the dilemma that leads many to join cults in the first place. By accepting and exploiting psychic phenomena in a society that does not readily accept them, cults have effectively monopolized the subject of psi. They have exploited many people who are interested in learning about the area... People are often drawn into cults that claim to offer explanations for psychic functioning , but at great personal, emotional, and financial expense to their followers. We think that giving away your mind is too high a price to pay for psychic development... Despite claims to the contrary by numerous factions, there is no evidence of an exclusive relationship between psychic functioning and a particular leader, doctrine, or way of life..."

Related to that is the exploitation of the abreactive process or catharsis.

Link to the Scientology exploits catharsis thread.

-snip-
PRO TIP: Ridicule is a tool reserved for very special occasions, such as when attempting to describe the ridiculous. An example of that, Veda, would be when you vainly attempt to edit, censor and change how others think & post on a discussion board.
Expressing an opinion or making a suggestion is not attempted editing or censoring.

What nonsense!

:fencing:

Bill

Who do you think "Independent Field Bridge sellers" refers to?

IMO, most long term, entrenched, Bridge sellers are either psychologically warped or dishonest so, no, they don't honestly, or accurately, address questions people have. If chatting with someone - if necessary, in Scientologese - would prevent the person from falling under the influence of such a Bridge salesman, wouldn't you do it?
<snip>
So you actually think that, in order to openly discuss Scientology, there is only one place in all the world? :duh:

You don't seem to understand a thing called "The Internet" and you don't seem to be able to use these things called "Search Engines" to find stuff.

Can't help you. :confused:

Veda

So you actually think that, in order to openly discuss Scientology, there is only one place in all the world? :duh:

-snip-
Obviously I don't think that, and that's an idiotic assertion.

Here's something to contemplate. Preceding the Scientology cult's period of greatest expansion was fifteen years of non stop bad press. You can have a look at it in the link, above, in the chronology of publications link. This material was accessible by visiting a public library.

Despite this material being available in the archives of public libraries, the youthful HelluvaHoax walked into a Scientology Org and became a Scientologist, joined staff, and more, and for years!

Why was HelluvaHoax - and many others including you and me - not deterred from becoming a member of the Scientology cult with all this negative information available?

Think about it.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously I don't think that, and that's an idiotic assertion.

Here's something to contemplate. Preceding the Scientology cult's period of greatest expansion was fifteen years of non stop bad press. You can have a look at it in the link, above, in the chronology of publications link. This material was accessible by visiting a public library.

Despite this material being available in the archives of public libraries, the youthful HelluvaHoax walked into a Scientology Org and became a Scientologist, joined staff, and more, and for years!

Why was HelluvaHoax - and many others including you and me - not deterred from becoming a member of the Scientology cult with all this negative information available?

Think about it.
It's not the same today as 40 years ago. The internet has changed things enormously. You have a vast amount of information available in a matter of seconds. Quite different than having to visit a library which may or may not have critical books on the shelves.

Even still it seems they are able to bring in a few new people.

ESMB had a much more diverse set of inhabitants in its early days. It would please me greatly if we had more members. Even the Leons, Mark Bakers and BB's. Time marches on and people move on too. A few more Gadflys and Lionhearts would be most welcome.

Carry on! Free speech is alive and well here.