Sydney Org

You are probably correct on that. The last time I set foot in Sydney Org was 1991. Rosy Lemon (nee vanderwal) was the ED Fdn and Vicki Byrnes was ED Day. I saw Pete Bevan in a Sea Org uniform. When I asked Pete how he was doing he said "Oh you know, up and down the ethics conditions." He seemed to be a crushed soul. I was taken aback by the rotten state of Rosy's teeth. I also saw Sally Chandler sitting near reception. When I asked her how she was doing she said she was waiting for Clive (Bloom?). That was a long time ago. If anyone has stories more recent I would enjoy hearing them.

“I was taken aback by the rotten state of Rosy's teeth”

I think Rosy was mocking up the Commodore’s beingness.

:puke::puke2:


1774135675921.jpeg
 
No, I've heard from too many that it really has been cancelled. It's also something they can't really hide, the whole running around in black, etc.

Don't get me wrong, it was replaced with something, but I doubt it's as stringent as the RPF was. My understanding is instead of RPFing they are more prone to offload these days.

Who knows if it will change and they bring back the RPF, I bet they will at some point, but for now it's dead.
Amir Essahli who left Edinburgh org recently spoke out about how he was made to wear black clothes, takes weights up and down stairs and hard labour
 
Amir Essahli who left Edinburgh org recently spoke out about how he was made to wear black clothes, takes weights up and down stairs and hard labour

Yes, they still order people to mest work, that's a standard scientology ethics handling. But that isn't the rpf and as far as I know the rpf remains cancelled. Amir would never be sent to the rpf anyways, he's a class v staff member.
 
My info is decades old, but I seem to recall some Class V execs being put through MEST-work in something reminiscent of the RPF.

Definitely, that has always been done and I'm sure is still done today. As I've said, I'm sure they even have an RPF-like program they put people through, just the RPF itself with all the steps, the auditing, the approvals, etc. has been cancelled. But I'm sure most/many of the steps are still there under a different name.
 
Was in Sydney on Monday night for a few hours as I was waiting to catch a train to Melbourne. So I ditched my backpack with the staff at Central Station and went for a walk.

Grabbed a kebab and sat in George Street (main street in the CBD - runs from the harbour up to the start of the major roads out of Sydney to the west and south-west) for a while eating it and watching the foot traffic. I haven't been there for years and it used to be full of vehicular traffic. Now it's a giant pedestrian mall with tram lines going up and down (the rails all got pulled up in the 60s and I can remember as a kid catching one with my mum) and soooo many e-bikes zipping around. And it was a totally different vibe to what I remember. It felt safe. Anglo faces in the small minority and a heap of those were gay. And no traffic noise.

So - I finished eating and realised I had enough time so I walked up to and past 201 Castlereagh - lights were on but no-one home. 7:30 on a Monday night and I saw one staff member inside pacing near the front door on his phone. No-one else.

I watched the windows and there was no-one there either - totally different from when I worked there from the '80s to the early 2000s where you would always see peeps in the windows. No foot traffic past the place. No-one hanging around outside. Very different to what it used to be.

Place is dead. Still probably the biggest Cl. V org in ANZO apart from maybe the biggest Taiwan org. But it's a shadow of what I remember.

As an aside - I "had" to drive into Sydney a month or so ago (going to a major orchid show :yay:) and went past 3 buses that had SO logo.s on them - between Dundas and Chatswood obviously. It was around 8:30 in the morning on a weekday (Friday iirc) so I'm presuming Dundas is still slowly crumbling into dust while it's being used as berthing and the minions are being bussed to and from the AOSH ANZO $million bus-stop:roflmao:As a former bus driver, I noticed them immediately as they weren't in any bus company's colours that I could recognised and that's when I saw the dreaded logo on the side as they crawled thro' peak-hour traffic.
 
Gday Scoots. Very nice report TYVM. Sounds like Sydney Idea Org is an Ideal Morgue now. When we were in Lee Street there were about 70 staff Day/Fdn, not counting Sea Org, so that is a huge crash. Even when I was last in Castlereagh Street in 1991 there seemed to be about 50 staff although many more were Sea Org. Seems such a waste of space now I wouldn't be surprised if Castlereagh Street gets closed and absorbed into the AO at Chatswood.

Cheers Mate 🍻
 
Gday Scoots. Very nice report TYVM. Sounds like Sydney Idea Org is an Ideal Morgue now. When we were in Lee Street there were about 70 staff Day/Fdn, not counting Sea Org, so that is a huge crash. Even when I was last in Castlereagh Street in 1991 there seemed to be about 50 staff although many more were Sea Org. Seems such a waste of space now I wouldn't be surprised if Castlereagh Street gets closed and absorbed into the AO at Chatswood.

Cheers Mate 🍻
Seems to be a standard response by scientology for a failing org.

Turn it into an Ideal Org!

Make it fail even more spectacularly...
 
Gday Scoots. Very nice report TYVM. Sounds like Sydney Idea Org is an Ideal Morgue now. When we were in Lee Street there were about 70 staff Day/Fdn, not counting Sea Org, so that is a huge crash. Even when I was last in Castlereagh Street in 1991 there seemed to be about 50 staff although many more were Sea Org. Seems such a waste of space now I wouldn't be surprised if Castlereagh Street gets closed and absorbed into the AO at Chatswood.

Cheers Mate 🍻
In Lee St. and into Castlereagh when we first moved in there were about 70 staff on Fdn. and about 130 on Day.

There was a garrison of less than a dozen who were either on Day or worked Tours Org and were mostly Day. Some others like LC, FR, etc..

The Matt Henderson mission "saved" Sydney and reduced Syd F to around 40 staff and Syd D to even less than that. Neither org ever really recovered from those days. That was early 80s.

The AO started after Henderson left (like within a few day) and picked up a lot of staff and then a lot of the public. Syd F had a brief renaissance in the 90s from Taiwan but the usual regg.ing crimes and exe. incompetence soon got rid of that. Plus the total non-delivery of the fairy tales promised.

So the org.s have been dying for a long time. Across Anzo at least, probably the world. The AO is a shadow of what it was, same with the CLO.

The Interwebs just accelerated that extinction moment

Kult is doomed by its own inertia if nothing else, despite Demented Maggot's sometimes brilliant machinations to get funds from unsuspecting marks often with more $millions than brain cells.

But it STILL inflicts pain and suffering on a LOT of good peeps, some who are just collateral damage.

And THAT is why I still occasionally help the fight to shut it down completely and permanently. I don't give a shit if Indies hold the Hubbard flag high.

I do care this evil, criminal organisation is still allowed to inflict damage on Humanity
 
In Lee St. and into Castlereagh when we first moved in there were about 70 staff on Fdn. and about 130 on Day.

There was a garrison of less than a dozen who were either on Day or worked Tours Org and were mostly Day. Some others like LC, FR, etc..

The Matt Henderson mission "saved" Sydney and reduced Syd F to around 40 staff and Syd D to even less than that. Neither org ever really recovered from those days. That was early 80s.

The AO started after Henderson left (like within a few day) and picked up a lot of staff and then a lot of the public. Syd F had a brief renaissance in the 90s from Taiwan but the usual regg.ing crimes and exe. incompetence soon got rid of that. Plus the total non-delivery of the fairy tales promised.

So the org.s have been dying for a long time. Across Anzo at least, probably the world. The AO is a shadow of what it was, same with the CLO.

The Interwebs just accelerated that extinction moment

Kult is doomed by its own inertia if nothing else, despite Demented Maggot's sometimes brilliant machinations to get funds from unsuspecting marks often with more $millions than brain cells.

But it STILL inflicts pain and suffering on a LOT of good peeps, some who are just collateral damage.

And THAT is why I still occasionally help the fight to shut it down completely and permanently. I don't give a shit if Indies hold the Hubbard flag high.

I do care this evil, criminal organisation is still allowed to inflict damage on Humanity
Indeed.
 
Back
Top