Sydney Org

I will also be checking out Castlereigh and Chatswood.
Please be aware that OSA monitors this board. It’s a better idea to not divulge plans until after you’ve done what you’re going to do, so as not to alert them to be on the lookout for you.
 
Please be aware that OSA monitors this board. It’s a better idea to not divulge plans until after you’ve done what you’re going to do, so as not to alert them to be on the lookout for you.
Thank you, I say a couple of weeks, but it could be a couple of days, hours or months! always have to bluff lol
 
There is paperwork to the council speaking of buses going to and from Dundas from 2017 to transport staff to and from Chatwood. There is also meant to be a silent birthing unit there too

Yes, this backs up my guess that Dundas is used as berthing. I'm sure they have some form of "punishment" berthing.

A favorite game is “canceling” the use of a NAME, while continuing the practice under another name.

I'm sure they still have punishment, but I have reliably heard that the RPF program is no longer used. I'm sure it was replaced with something, but from what I've heard they aren't doing the whole co-audit, truth rundown, etc.
 
I believe that is the official standing, as with fair game.
But is it a publicity show for the wogs out there, i wonder.

No, I've heard from too many that it really has been cancelled. It's also something they can't really hide, the whole running around in black, etc.

Don't get me wrong, it was replaced with something, but I doubt it's as stringent as the RPF was. My understanding is instead of RPFing they are more prone to offload these days.

Who knows if it will change and they bring back the RPF, I bet they will at some point, but for now it's dead.
 
No, I've heard from too many that it really has been cancelled. It's also something they can't really hide, the whole running around in black, etc.

Don't get me wrong, it was replaced with something, but I doubt it's as stringent as the RPF was. My understanding is instead of RPFing they are more prone to offload these days.

Who knows if it will change and they bring back the RPF, I bet they will at some point, but for now it's dead.
It would strike as rather strange that they would offload instead of RPF'ing given their critical staffing levels.
But scientiology is not well known for smart moves either.
As you say though, I wonder what they would have replaced it with?
 
It would strike as rather strange that they would offload instead of RPF'ing given their critical staffing levels.
But scientiology is not well known for smart moves either.
As you say though, I wonder what they would have replaced it with?

Post GAT-II Scientology did have a big upswing ("big" in terms of Scientology). Since stats were up and things were going well they dialed down the ethics. They weren't trying to hold onto people as much, I can think of many SO members who routed off during the "good" years and some of these were pretty important/well-known, and they didn't have too many problems with the route-off cycle. It was around this time and in this environment that they cancelled the RPF.

Of course by around 2018 things had started to crash so I'm sure they tightened up the whole routing off process, but the RPF has remained cancelled. When they cancel something it's hard to bring it back, especially if they say "we discovered this was all out-tech and not LRH" they can't just reverse that and say oops, it was in-tech.

Will they bring back the RPF at some point? I would bet they do, I think the next time they do some big tech release the RPF will also be "released" (but don't expect to hear any public announcement about it, it will just start happening again). Until then what I've heard is they make the person re-do the EPF (Cat B EPF?).
 
"They are pushing to get the mission made Ideal"
I thought Sydney Org was already 'Ideal'. I knew of a mission in Leichhardt that eventually closed. Where is this mission you speak of?
Thankyou for your update.
 
UPDATE: I never made it to Sydney due to lack of funds. Hoping to try again later this year if I can. There are 4 buildings in Sydney Chatswood which is AOSH ANZO, Dundas which is berthing, a mission and the Idle Morgue in Castlereigh street. The are planning on making the mission Ideal.
 
"They are pushing to get the mission made Ideal"
I thought Sydney Org was already 'Ideal'. I knew of a mission in Leichhardt that eventually closed. Where is this mission you speak of?
Thankyou for your update.

Leichhardt is still going strong! they are fundraising to go ideal. They bought a building a couple of years ago. You can find them on facebook.
 
Back
Top