Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
www.instagram.com
Thanks Enthetan. I believe this refers to the original AO that was in Glebe Street before it moved to Chatswood. I would be interested to hear any news regarding the Org on Castlereagh Street that has the foundation/day Org.
It's not coming up on Google, so I guess it's moved.Dundas is/was the residence of FOLO ANZO
I think the Dundas org is mainly staffed by Taiwanese and other ethnics on student or other types of visas. So, just guessing here, I assume the other orgs are staffed more by locals?From what I know Sydney org is one of smaller ones. The existence of the AO nearby undermines any ability the org might have of doing okay. Why would you go on course at a small org when you could go to an Ideal AO with a couple hundred SO members ready to service you, many of them Flag trained. Scientology does this to itself all the time.
I think the Dundas org is mainly staffed by Taiwanese and other ethnics on student or other types of visas. So, just guessing here, I assume the other orgs are staffed more by locals?
I'm going to check it out in a couple of weeks. Im desperatlety trying to find out if Dundas is still used for RPF. Its bugging the el out of me.Haven't heard any news about Sydney Org for a long time. Does anyone have any news how they are going these days? Just wondering.
I will also be checking out Castlereigh and Chatswood.Haven't heard any news about Sydney Org for a long time. Does anyone have any news how they are going these days? Just wondering.
Hi! do you know if they used to have a mission or "church" in christchurch at all please? Im in Perth and the ED Gary Bromwell is from NZ and mentioned somethingI was at Auckland Org back in the 70s. An old friend of mine was Eddie Hamilton who went there around then and became a SO Finance Officer from what I heard.
I believe he remained in good standing. Never heard from him again once he left NZ.
Him and his wife were pretty friendly with the Smiths. Can't remember his name (he was a Civil Engineer), but his wife was Glenda. She was pretty active in the CCHR mob.
I believe there was, but nothing like the Org in Auckland.Hi! do you know if they used to have a mission or "church" in christchurch at all please? Im in Perth and the ED Gary Bromwell is from NZ and mentioned something
Wot, am I not enough????Thanks for sharing. Would be nice if others had something to share as well.



