Sex in sci

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Quote: " Scientologist don't have sex for pleasure". Is that true? Just read it somwhere...
Well, I was a scientologist for several years, and when I had sex it was certainly 'for pleasure', and all the other young scientologists that I knew at the time were having sex with their partners 'for pleasure' one imagines, so I think the answer to your question is, no.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Quote: " Scientologist don't have sex for pleasure". Is that true? Just read it somwhere...
Not my experience. Scientologists like getting laid as much as anybody else.

Where did you read that?

popc

Not my experience. Scientologists like getting laid as much as anybody else.

Where did you read that?
Somwhere on the internet. Was looking for sci childhood and somhow ended up on a page with that statement. It might be a joke, i didn't read through.

Veda

Somwhere on the internet. Was looking for sci childhood and somhow ended up on a page with that statement. It might be a joke, i didn't read through.
During his very advanced upper level research, L. Ron Hubbard discovered that destructive creatures invented sex to shrink people: Link to Pain and Sex HCOB

Link to HCOB: Second Dynamic Form - Sample question: "Have you ever violated LRH tech or policies on the subject of the second dynamic?"

Link to Adult Security Check (scroll to under the Children's Security Check. Note: Children are under age 12). Sample question: "Have you ever done anything your mother would be ashamed to find out about?"

Second Dynamic Security Check Questions:

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
Scientology fucks with your mind so you can’t fuck. You can’t even choke your chicken.
its all about controlling cult members
common in cults

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
During his very advanced upper level research, L. Ron Hubbard discovered that destructive creatures invented sex to shrink people: Link to Pain and Sex HCOB

Link to HCOB: Second Dynamic Form - Sample question: "Have you ever violated LRH tech or policies on the subject of the second dynamic?"

Link to Adult Security Check (scroll to under the Children's Security Check. Note: Children are under age 12). Sample question: "Have you ever done anything your mother would be ashamed to find out about?"

Second Dynamic Security Check Questions:

Scientology likes finding out things they can make you guilty over, so they can extract an "amends project" from you.

UTR

Celestial Spork
No, this is generally not true. There are some sex acts which are taboo as they are considered harmful to an unborn child or to a person's mind, but that's about it. And what Scientologists consider to be off-limits, "perverted" behavior varies.

Veda

Scientology likes finding out things they can make you guilty over, so they can extract an "amends project" from you.
People who give personal information to Scientology may find that, if someday they are regarded as "trouble sources" by Scientology, the information (from interrogation lists such as these, plus drug items from their "Drug Rundown") may be used to smear or harass them, or intimidate them into silence.

For example, a young women, who secretly had an abortion while away at college, was subjected to having her devout Catholic grandmother called in the middle of the night and told about it.

Veda

No, this is generally not true. There are some sex acts which are taboo as they are considered harmful to an unborn child or to a person's mind, but that's about it. And what Scientologists consider to be off-limits, "perverted" behavior varies.
How did post-1982 Scientologists rationalize Hubbard's Pain and Sex HCOB?

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Scientology is a very 1950s "Leave it to Beaver" conservative outfit. So missionary sex with your husband is kind of ok, but anything else can get you into "ethics" trouble.

For the Sea Org, there's the added rule of "having children is not allowed".
For the RPF there is the: "No sex whatsoever, even having sexual thoughts is misconduct".

stratty

Scientology is a very 1950s "Leave it to Beaver" conservative outfit. So missionary sex with your husband is kind of ok, but anything else can get you into "ethics" trouble.

For the Sea Org, there's the added rule of "having children is not allowed".
For the RPF there is the: "No sex whatsoever, even having sexual thoughts is misconduct".
That is not quite accurate. When I was on the RPF I was allowed to spend a limited amount of time with my wife once a week. The trouble with that of course, was that looking at your watch and saying 'well, it's time to have sex now' isn't really how that stuff is supposed to work is it?

Karakorum

That is not quite accurate. When I was on the RPF I was allowed to spend a limited amount of time with my wife once a week. The trouble with that of course, was that looking at your watch and saying 'well, it's time to have sex now' isn't really how that stuff is supposed to work is it?
Really? Wow, I thought that would be considered off-purpose to focus on 2D, when you are supposed to be all about 4D and 3D. I do not recall anyone even mention conjugal visits on the RPF in WUS.

Then again, I was never on the RPF myself. Maybe that's just another misconception I had about it. The RPF was not exactly a popular topic for chit-chat.

stratty

Really? Wow, I thought that would be considered off-purpose to focus on 2D, when you are supposed to be all about 4D and 3D. I do not recall anyone even mention conjugal visits on the RPF in WUS.

Then again, I was never on the RPF myself. Maybe that's just another misconception I had about it. The RPF was not exactly a popular topic for chit-chat.
The RPF that I knew and the one I read about here on exscn are two different beasts. A poster who seems to have dropped out of sight over the last four or five years, one Dart Smohen, wrote reams about it on the old board so you can search there, although I have to say that although he seems to have been held in great esteem, a lot of what he said was pure moonshine, believe me. I know that because I was on the RPF with him. He even told lies about me and actually named me personally in his posts here before I'd even heard of exscn, so I know he was being mendacious.

One thing he did say about our RPF was that we were held in awe by most of the regular staff and they got out of our way if they saw us coming. That bit was true anyway.

Last edited:

Lee #28

What a topic!

Lots to disagree and agree with here!

I'm on a Tommy Davis kick today.....so will start with that.

Nazanin Boniadi .....it was written about at some point that Tommy Davis had discussed with her that she needed to be more sexually aggressive in bed with Tom Cruise.

So....taking that above as a starting point...that leads to lots of questions!

I guess first of all...what did she think of Tommy Davis knowing about the sexual activities of her and Tom Cruise?

How did Tommy Davis know? Isn't that a bit weird? Even perverted....

Did Tom Cruise discuss this with David Miscavage first....and David sent the Cult's hatchet man Tommy to set Boniadi straight about how she was to act sexually in bed with Tom Cruise?

I guess Cruise was never satisfied with their sex life...as Boniadi ended up cleaning toilets at Celebrity Center with a toothbrush....

So many questions! :D

Haven't I read that David Miscavage would read about John Travolta's sexual acts with Marty Rathbun....late into the night and laugh about them over a glass of Scotch. Were they discussing Kelly Preston's sexual prowess or Travolta's homosexual picadillos....?

And back to Tommy Davis. Mariah Carey was engaged to wed Scientology whale, James Packer.....but the wedding was broken off because Tommy Davis told Packer that he couldn't spend $250,000 on Mariah's wedding dress......

Scientology and David Miscavage sure do like to get involved in other people's sex lives!! Is that part of Scientology?

David Miscavage is soooo romantic. Isn't he the one that had dozens of Sea Org Slaves plow of a field at Int Base and plant wheat...or flowers or some such so Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman could run through it....?

So sad.....now Kidman is declared by Scientoloty as an SP.

Kidman is too much of a lady to discuss such things.....but was she too driven off by Tommy Davis trying to get involved in Cruise and Kidman's bedroom activities?

And talking about David Miscavage......didn't he banish his wife. She hasn't been seen since 2006.

So....are you telling me that David Miscavage has not had sex in 14 years?

Are we sure that no one is sneaking into his bed at night? Some bit of Crumpet....or perhaps a Chippy....?

And to finish off..... last year....Tommy Davis has stepped up in Hollywood too. Tommy divorced his wife.....and married a Hollywood Starlet himself.

Why not....Hollywood Starlets are prime bedroom material.....

Last edited:

Lee #28

I know girls like to talk about dick size......

Just fun gossip... knowing glances and shy smiles....or disturbed shakes of their head.....

I wonder if that is what got Boniadi into trouble?

I wonder just how explicit these Tom Cruise Girl Friend Interview Casting Calls got.....?

And the second and third interviews?

Karakorum

The RPF that I knew and the one I read about here on exscn are two different beasts. A poster who seems to have dropped out of sight over the last four or five years, one Dart Smohen, wrote reams about it on the old board so you can search there, although I have to say that although he seems to have been held in great esteem, a lot of what he said was pure moonshine, believe me. I know that because I was on the RPF with him. He even told lies about me and actually named me personally in his posts here before I'd even heard of exscn, so I know he was being mendacious.
Welcome to the club. There's an ex-SO person (no not gonna name&shame but let me just say it was not Dart) that has a video interview on youtube where he/she talks about pretty much his/her whole life in scientology. I found that interview interesting, right to the point when, along with some other people, I get mentioned by name and surname with some false story attached to it. :nooo:

This interview was posted before I ever became active on the old board. So yep, same thing. Why do people do this crap now that they are out? Is it some sort of revenge-stuff? Do these people even know that we are out of scientology and can read/see this?

One thing he did say about our RPF was that we were held in awe by most of the regular staff and they got out of our way if they saw us coming. That bit was true anyway.
Again: Maybe it is a different era, or maybe you had it different on the other side of the pond. Or maybe its just me not being personally familiar with the RPF. :confused:

Would be cool if someone who was on the RPF in WUS could clear this "sex on the RPF" thing up. I *think* I recall Chris Shelton saying that he was not able to see his wife when he was on the RPF, other than randomly passing her in the corridor and even then he wasn't allowed to talk to her.

I guess first of all...what did she think of Tommy Davis knowing about the sexual activities of her and Tom Cruise?

How did Tommy Davis know? Isn't that a bit weird? Even perverted....
I'm pretty sure I can imagine how it happened: Tom Cruise said something about sex in his auditing session. This got into his files. Someone (Davey? Tom's C/S) read it and considered it an outpoint on N.Boniadi's part. So Tommy Davis was given an excerpt from that transcript with some sort of: "Go fix it" order.

While I never, ever, ever had to deal with Tom, I have seen other people whose sex life details were in their folder and then they got shared with other people inside. In most cases your sex life problems get you in trouble, but I assume Tom was such a massive asshole that his sex life problems got other people in trouble.
Because Tom Cruise. :eyeroll:

Scientology and David Miscavage sure do like to get involved in other people's sex lives!! Is that part of Scientology?
I can't speak for Dave, but the question "is Scientology interested in your sex life?" is one of those "Do fish swim?" questions. :cool:
I don't even know how to begin to describe it in a factual manner. Maybe this way:

- When we got some ugly workplace accident case, I would usually assign it to someone else in our team, there was little we could do and it was unlikely to get much attention from the brass.
-Now when we got some ugly out-2D case, I would assign it to myself. Nuff said.

So sad.....now Kidman is declared by Scientoloty as an SP.
Careful! You made a typo in the word "scientology"! :panic:
At PAC, that would easily win you a KR. I've seen people get in amazing amount of trouble for making a simple typo in Hubbard's surname.

Last edited: