Sex in sci

guanoloco

As-Wased
cowboy's family was in the SO . . . on the ship Apollo, then
cowboy worked at Hubbard's secret La Quinta bolt-hole.

"I spent thousands of hours over many years in daily contact with the man.​
I experienced first hand more than most could even imagine."​

cowboy was roped in early. cowboy was a messenger
for Hubbard as a teen and young man for quite a few years.
". . . I started working at about 12."​
"I'm deluged still with thoughts and sorrows and regrets, acceptance of the harm I directly caused others through following orders. Hitler's orders to his staff were not enough to free them from consequences for their War Crimes. I can make excuses, but, in many ways I caused harm. I remember convincing someone to join the SO, to bring her family and young children in, to see her a year later in the RPF, her kids being worked like adults, being haunted by the unspoken accusation in her glance, "Why did you take me and my family away from the world we knew, for this?" her gaze said to me. Whatever happened to her, I wonder. Did she and her children leave, or did I rob them of their childhood like mine was robbed from me?"​
~ excerpt from cowboy's final post on ESMB ~
Here's a gift from ESMB. A compiled PDF of all of cowboy's posts. If you haven't
read them, you should. They're the most illuminating insights into Scientology
and Hubbard's later years. All the original members of ESMB rave about them.
So well spoken and poignant.

I'll vouch for cowboy's actuality and authenticity.

ESMB member afaceinthecrowd vouches for cowboy.

The PDF compilation is hosted on MediaFire. I've scanned the PDF with 64 virus scanners at VirusTotal.

PDF cowboy threads

Make sure to read the brief description of the formatting conventions at the top,
so you don't get confused reading through it.

Original thread on ESMB

This is a potent "red pill." Enjoy. :hattip:

Has someone done this with Face's posts? I would love to see you do this with Face's posts.

La La Lou Lou

I said the RPF I was on was like nothing I've read about here. The RPF I was on was one of the very first to be instigated and I guess the corrosive elements of it were yet to be fully utilised.

If you read Dart's posts about it you'll see that we were highly regarded as being an extremely efficient team, and people treated us with a lot of respect. As I've said repeatedly, a lot has changed since then.

Do you expect me to say that being assigned to the RPF was a promotion for fuck's sake? I was assigned a low condition, but in truth the reason I was stuck on the RPF was merely out of spite by someone higher up the pecking order than me at the time.

I can't remember whether we had to run everywhere, maybe we did, perhaps LLLL can remember. I wouldn't have minded that at all, I was young and fit at the time. We weren't allowed to initiate a conversation with anyone not on the RPF - the 'sir' bit I don't recall.

In all honesty I rather enjoyed it, all the stress of the 2pm Thursday deadline was taken away and we all got on with each other really well, and since I was back in circulation in about nine months it wasn't too bad.

I left scientology for good a few days later, so that shows how rehabilitated I was.

I hope that answers your questions.
Good god how could you run in rubber boots covered in sticky clay mud! We strolled like farmers. If you were naughty you would have to run laps. We didn't originate communication to staff or crew, unless they were Estes Org staff, and that was done respectfully and usually you let them ask what you wanted. RPFers did get 2D time, not sure if they ever were aloud to see their kids, don't remember that.

Darts and Stratty were nearly ready to graduate when I joined. I was much in awe of them and the other RPF high rankers. I do remember Bob Rise and shine (Rosenstein) talking about having sex on bunk beds on one of the ships. They were bunks three beds high, three couples moving together because they were so crammed together. I remember Norman wade singing in a lovely operatic voice ''last night I laid in bed and pulled my plonka''.

There were some very naughty magazines in the RPF course room. Such a relief! I found them doing lower conditions late one night, on my own. I realised that I could easily walk out and get in control of my life, but that if I did I would have enormous disconnection problems. I had no where to go to and so just had to decide to stay, completely against my wishes. I had no money, no clean clothes and was used to thinking of myself as an evil out ethics bastard, I couldn't ask anyone for help, even my own family.

We ate well, which was good, I was malnourished being hardly ever paid and based in a class four Org, and exercise and regular food was wonderful, that and fresh air did me the world of good, physically. But I found it really hard to originate communication after that experience. My self esteem was at an all time low. The only good thing about it was being able to eat something like a normal semi vegetarian human being.

Karakorum

Good god how could you run in rubber boots covered in sticky clay mud! We strolled like farmers. If you were naughty you would have to run laps. We didn't originate communication to staff or crew, unless they were Estes Org staff, and that was done respectfully and usually you let them ask what you wanted. RPFers did get 2D time, not sure if they ever were aloud to see their kids, don't remember that.

Darts and Stratty were nearly ready to graduate when I joined. I was much in awe of them and the other RPF high rankers. I do remember Bob Rise and shine (Rosenstein) talking about having sex on bunk beds on one of the ships. They were bunks three beds high, three couples moving together because they were so crammed together. I remember Norman wade singing in a lovely operatic voice ''last night I laid in bed and pulled my plonka''.

There were some very naughty magazines in the RPF course room. Such a relief! I found them doing lower conditions late one night, on my own. I realised that I could easily walk out and get in control of my life, but that if I did I would have enormous disconnection problems. I had no where to go to and so just had to decide to stay, completely against my wishes. I had no money, no clean clothes and was used to thinking of myself as an evil out ethics bastard, I couldn't ask anyone for help, even my own family.

We ate well, which was good, I was malnourished being hardly ever paid and based in a class four Org, and exercise and regular food was wonderful, that and fresh air did me the world of good, physically. But I found it really hard to originate communication after that experience. My self esteem was at an all time low. The only good thing about it was being able to eat something like a normal semi vegetarian human being.

As someone fortunately spared the RPF experience, I still find it weird to see the term "RPF high ranker". That term is a congnitive dissonance generator for me.

Also, I don't recall anyone in the 2000s mention that RPFers would ever get any 2D time. In fact I seem to remember people saying the opposite.
Which is NOT at all me trying to say you are a liar. Rather saying that the rules of the game seem to have changed.

This is NOT OK !!!!

I know an ASI exec who got RPFed for banging a teen-aged messenger night after night in Portland during the Crusade. After he got out of the PAC RPF I worked with him in ABLE. Then he was back in the PAC RPF again (can't recall why), but while on the RPF he was banging the RPF word-clearer and they blew together.

Many years later I saw online somewhere that he was working at a well know scientology company.

La La Lou Lou

As someone fortunately spared the RPF experience, I still find it weird to see the term "RPF high ranker". That term is a congnitive dissonance generator for me.

Also, I don't recall anyone in the 2000s mention that RPFers would ever get any 2D time. In fact I seem to remember people saying the opposite.
Which is NOT at all me trying to say you are a liar. Rather saying that the rules of the game seem to have changed.
You really are lucky to not have done the RPF.

Things were very different in the seventies. People used to say things like ''if it's not fun it's not scientology'', but admittedly I never heard that in the Sea Org.

There was no security guys on walkie talkies and bikes. A couple of times I walked to Saint Hill from Stonelands, on my own, 4 or 5 miles, I went through the woods, it was beautiful. I really could have blown any day. I SHOULD have blown back in 1974, but I hung on getting constant invalidation and evaluation for far too long.

The RPFers were scary looking people, long beards, wild hair, brown boiler suits, ripped, stained. The estates org needed us, couldn't operate without us. Transport was often a rusty old open truck, that was great fun. The CO estates was a graduated RPFer, one legged Phil Stannard. He was a lovely man and gave us plenty of freedom. I doubt if any other RPF was vaguely similar. Mick Parkee was the Stonelands cook, he also graduated from the RPF and made sure we had plenty to eat. People came and went, many people blew from the RPF, but no one ever said anything. That was my experience in the scn staff, people went, they just were not there the next day and no one ever talked about it, you ever asked unless you knew the person you were talking to very well, and knew they wouldn't mention you talking about the thing that couldn't be talked about.

Karakorum

There was no security guys on walkie talkies and bikes. A couple of times I walked to Saint Hill from Stonelands, on my own, 4 or 5 miles, I went through the woods, it was beautiful. I really could have blown any day. I SHOULD have blown back in 1974, but I hung on getting constant invalidation and evaluation for far too long.
As far as I know, the security at Lake Arrowhead, Trementina or Gold was pretty serious. But the security at PAC in the 2000s was... well, mostly a joke. People would defect all the time by just walking out into sunset blvd or hollywood blvd.

People came and went, many people blew from the RPF, but no one ever said anything. That was my experience in the scn staff, people went, they just were not there the next day and no one ever talked about it, you ever asked unless you knew the person you were talking to very well, and knew they wouldn't mention you talking about the thing that couldn't be talked about.
Yep, that part was the same in my day. Nobody would ever talk about the RPF, unless it was someone making a threat of: "You will end up in the RPF if you continue like this!"
I knew closely people who graduated from the RPF, they would never talk about it and I would not ask.

Same exact culture as in the USSR - people would never talk about the time they spent at a Magadan labor camp.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
People came and went, many people blew from the RPF, but no one ever said anything. That was my experience in the scn staff, people went, they just were not there the next day and no one ever talked about it, you ever asked unless you knew the person you were talking to very well, and knew they wouldn't mention you talking about the thing that couldn't be talked about.
That's the thing that I keep worrying about, regarding SO culture: people becoming "unpersons" with such ease. When someone disappears, the assumption is he blew or was quietly declared, and nobody talks, or displays curiosity, about them again.

The assumption is that they are gone, but OK. But what if they're not?

Sea Org culture makes it easy to have inconvenient people "disappear" especially if they have nobody left on the "outside" asking about them.

How's Shelly Miscavige doing? And if she was buried in a cave behind Int Base, would anyone find out?

Karakorum

That's the thing that I keep worrying about, regarding SO culture: people becoming "unpersons" with such ease. When someone disappears, the assumption is he blew or was quietly declared, and nobody talks, or displays curiosity, about them again.
Even when people suspect that they neither blew nor got declared and instead that something really bad happened, nobody talks about it.

An older SO member (in many ways my mentor) had a health condition, he was a tireless worker giving his whole life to the cult. One day people just told me to get hatted because I'm taking over his post. Never saw him again, never found out what happened (I can only suspect he either passed away that night, or his health deteriorated so he got sent off to some faraway place to wait for death).
Guy was in PAC for some 20 years and the second he was gone everyone started to act like he never existed.

I also knew people who disappeared from one day to the next and all we heard was "he/she got reassigned to a different base/post/continent".

Last edited:

Barney Bear

Nature Boy
Hold on a minute! You guys had sex??? When?? LOL We were so hard-worked from waking to sleeping that we had no time for anything except eat, shit, shower and shave. Out- 2D was a horrible ethics action to face. There were always the same old culprits at AOSHUK. They slept with the same promiscuous ladies. There were rapes of legally under-age too in secret. The Ethics Files should be sent to the police. As a kid of only sixteen I longed for a partner, but it was against the rules. I left staff to get married. I was never into the hero cult worship drugs thing. What always interested me was the theory stuff of Dianetics. Hubbard threw that baby out with his bathwater. I knew it was mostly just his own sci-fi 'wholetrack stuff', but as a story subject, to me it was fascinating for a research project instead of alcohol, drugs or psycho-surgery or PDH. You must realise that PSYCHOTRONICS is the big science now and old scientology tech is now being re-presented to the world in a new format called TRANSFORMATIONAL ANALYSIS it seems. (2021).

I have a topic for discussion here that is loosely connected to this stream... The UFO Agenda stuff. If 'First Contact' is to be announced soon then we may indeed be provided with some information about the history of this sector of the galaxy from the Off-worlders. It would be interesting to compare to the stuff LRH talked about in his lectures and in private to staff and friends. I do still thoroughly believe that Earth has been a dumping ground for damaged beings. I have never met a sane person in my life yet. We humans are all hugely flawed and messed up in the head. But, we have the opportunity to work through it and eventually ascend to greater heights. The Book of Urantia opened up my eyes to a whole new universe. That book claims that there are Three worlds used as holding areas for some seriously disturbed Beings who used to be followers of The Satanakuic Forces. The idea is that we will come to our senses and return as rehabilitated citizens of the local galaxy. I like the notion at least. Give the book a quick look. I also assume it was just another cult thing too with some kernels of truth seeded within it. The Book of Al Daoud is also eye-opening. It does not completely rule out the notion of higher beings guiding earthly humans along the evolutionary path towards eventual enlightenment. I would just warn the planet against going back to the hell of electronic implanting and entrapping free-beings that marred the past 25,000 years. Let us hope that 5G is not the delivery system for psychotronics that do any harm.

I am certain that many of you will be becoming aware of the Fifth-Dimensionality Shifts. The Lower Fourth Dimension was emptied and closed. Those beings were incarnated here to get better. We are their guides, parents and mentors, and we have to show them safely through the pitfalls of this Third Dimension upwards quickly because this Planetary Being (Gaia or Ana) is ascending herself to a higher dimension very soon. We were never meant to stay here permanently.

There is a whole poly-universe out there, so leave behind the old unworkable ways and negative thoughts and go explore the other dimensions and alternative time-streams. For one who went exterior to the universe, you never forget the realisation that it is all okay now. You are free and always have been, despite your own protests and self-hypnosis and self-destruction.

Last edited:

Karakorum

How's Shelly Miscavige doing? And if she was buried in a cave behind Int Base, would anyone find out?
I guess she's out there with the steel plates containing Hubbard's writing.

Many years later after this civilization collapses, the angel Moroni will appear to a young man and tell him to go and dig up these plates and start a church.

Mark my words.

Hold on a minute! You guys had sex??? When?? LOL We were so hard-worked from waking to sleeping that we had no time for anything except eat, shit, shower and shave.
WUS 2000s, wasn't at all different from what you said. Marriage was mostly used as a means to get a separate room and better sleep without all the other sorry shmucks snoring or bumping into stuff at night,

Last edited: