Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam's anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic, anti-American, etc. statements

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news

HelluvaHoax!

View attachment 3511

If that is true that Rizza "taught them how to read, write and communicate"---why does the "SUBLIMINAL" video
above (post #221) require SUB-TITLES?

I am just catching up on this thread, can anyone bring me up to date on:

-- Why were Rizza's videos banned on YouTube? Something about misinforming people on Covid19?

-- What ever happened to the criminal case vs. Rizza, his mother and others?

-- What is his current status within the COS? Is he still being promoted for being a Freedom Medal Winner and other heavyweight status as an inspirational story of Scientology working? Does he still appear on COS websites and in literature?

-- Does Rizza still work on his "Bridge" or attend events, course or other fund-raising regging?

I would guess at some point that Rizza will take over the NOI and then he will become "The Honorable Rizza Islam" who is a divine and infallible messenger of Allah, just like Louis Farrakhan. What will NOI do then?

(ANSWER: Stand and applaud, same as any idiotic cult)

ISNOINews

View attachment 3511

If that is true that Rizza "taught them how to read, write and communicate"---why does the "SUBLIMINAL" video
above (post #221) require SUB-TITLES?

I am just catching up on this thread, can anyone bring me up to date on:

-- Why were Rizza's videos banned on YouTube? Something about misinforming people on Covid19?

-- What ever happened to the criminal case vs. Rizza, his mother and others?

-- What is his current status within the COS? Is he still being promoted for being a Freedom Medal Winner and other heavyweight status as an inspirational story of Scientology working? Does he still appear on COS websites and in literature?

-- Does Rizza still work on his "Bridge" or attend events, course or other fund-raising regging?

I would guess at some point that Rizza will take over the NOI and then he will become "The Honorable Rizza Islam" who is a divine and infallible messenger of Allah, just like Louis Farrakhan. What will NOI do then?

(ANSWER: Stand and applaud, same as any idiotic cult)

Rizza Islam's videos are not generally banned on YouTube. Some of them were removed for misinforming people about Covid 19

The trial in the criminal case against Rizza Islam is set for October 7, 2020.

Rizza Islam never won the Freedom Medal; you are thinking of Minister Tony Muhammad. Rizza Islam won the Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award.

Currently, Rizza does not appear on COS websites or in COS literature. He has appeared at some of NOI Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad's Repair of the Black Family events that promote both Dianetics and Scientology tech. He also appeared at the NOI Saviours' Day Dianetics booth.

Other than Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad's Repair of the Black Family events and his appearance at the NOI Saviours' Day Dianetics booth, Rizza has not recently attended COS events, fundraising or otherwise. He has also not recently talked about doing the Bridge.

Having said that, and as explained in my separate thread on the subject, Rizza Islam's book is heavily influenced by Scientology even though the book does not contain the word Scientology

The idea that Rizza Islam will take over the NOI is ridiculous. He is not even a Minister or a Captain. Minister Tony Muhammad is the COS affiliated person who has a shot of taking over when Louis Farrakhsn passes away.

• Thanks
Reactions: UTR

HelluvaHoax!

Rizza Islam's videos are not generally banned on YouTube. Some of them were removed for misinforming people about Covid 19

The trial in the criminal case against Rizza Islam is set for October 7, 2020.

Rizza Islam never won the Freedom Medal; you are thinking of Minister Tony Muhammad. Rizza Islam won the Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award.

Currently, Rizza does not appear on COS websites or in COS literature. He has appeared at some of NOI Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad's Repair of the Black Family events that promote both Dianetics and Scientology tech. He also appeared at the NOI Saviours' Day Dianetics booth.

Other than Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad's Repair of the Black Family events and his appearance at the NOI Saviours' Day Dianetics booth, Rizza has not recently attended COS events, fundraising or otherwise. He has also not recently talked about doing the Bridge.

Having said that, and as explained in my separate thread on the subject, Rizza Islam's book is heavily influenced by Scientology even though the book does not contain the word Scientology

The idea that Rizza Islam will take over the NOI is ridiculous. He is not even a Minister or a Captain. Minister Tony Muhammad is the COS affiliated person who has a shot of taking over when Louis Farrakhsn passes away.
Thanks for all the excellent clarifications, my thinking on a number of points was muddy and that helped!

What i mean by Rizza taking over the NOI was not that he was directly in line to succeed Farrakhan. I meant that he would become more seasoned and EVENTUALLY move into that spot. I do understand how that idea might seem deranged. But if one looks at the history of radical religious/political cults, (Scientology, NOI, Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, Workers' Party of (North) Korea, Unification Church, PLO, Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh Communities, Heaven's Gate, Jim Jones Peoples' Temple, Isis, et al-----they all had deranged sociopaths and violent criminals as their supreme leaders.

I can understand that it makes no sense and seems absurd to consider that a lunatic like Rizza could ascend to power (eventualy) in the NOI. One could have reasonably reacted the same way ("your crazzzzzy!" lol) when a teenaged David Miscavige punched out one of his Preclears in session. But that maniacal characteristic is precisely what QUALIFIES them for the job. How about when Miscavige was beating staff bloody and then suddenly he was "COB" their infallible spiritual leader?

It takes truly sociopathic personalities to run a radical cult and the most vicious, violent and ruthless are the ones that inevitably rise to power.

Consider this. How did Farrakhan himself rise to power? Years after the coup that murdered his predecessor, Farrakhan conceded that he was the one that sanctioned the murder. That was his principal qualification to take over the NOI---that he was a ruthless thug and murderer, no different in any respect than how John Gotti took over for his former mob boss, Castellano---who Gotti ordered the death of and watched from a car parked nearby. Gotti drove past the dead body of Castellano on the sidewalk just to make sure that he won the power struggle.

ISNOINews

Thanks for all the excellent clarifications, my thinking on a number of points was muddy and that helped!

What i mean by Rizza taking over the NOI was not that he was directly in line to succeed Farrakhan. I meant that he would become more seasoned and EVENTUALLY move into that spot. I do understand how that idea might seem deranged. But if one looks at the history of radical religious/political cults, (Scientology, NOI, Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, Workers' Party of (North) Korea, Unification Church, PLO, Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh Communities, Heaven's Gate, Jim Jones Peoples' Temple, Isis, et al-----they all had deranged sociopaths and violent criminals as their supreme leaders.

I can understand that it makes no sense and seems absurd to consider that a lunatic like Rizza could ascend to power (eventualy) in the NOI. One could have reasonably reacted the same way ("your crazzzzzy!" lol) when a teenaged David Miscavige punched out one of his Preclears in session. But that maniacal characteristic is precisely what QUALIFIES them for the job. How about when Miscavige was beating staff bloody and then suddenly he was "COB" their infallible spiritual leader?

It takes truly sociopathic personalities to run a radical cult and the most vicious, violent and ruthless are the ones that inevitably rise to power.

Consider this. How did Farrakhan himself rise to power? Years after the coup that murdered his predecessor, Farrakhan conceded that he was the one that sanctioned the murder. That was his principal qualification to take over the NOI---that he was a ruthless thug and murderer, no different in any respect than how John Gotti took over for his former mob boss, Castellano---who Gotti ordered the death of and watched from a car parked nearby. Gotti drove past the dead body of Castellano on the sidewalk just to make sure that he won the power struggle.

I guess it is not outside the realm of possibility that Rizza could take over eventually, but I really can't see it.

He's no Farrakhan. He's no Tony Muhammad. He's no Wesley Muhammad. Compared to them, and others, he is a lightweight.

• Thanks
Reactions: UTR

HelluvaHoax!

I guess it is not outside the realm of possibility that Rizza could take over eventually, but I really can't see it.

He's no Farrakhan. He's no Tony Muhammad. He's no Wesley Muhammad. Compared to them, and others, he is a lightweight.

It's an interesting statement "he is a lightweight". It's reasonable what you say.

But odd things happen in religions and politics and lightweight often rises to the top, like a balloon under water. I am not trying to sell Rizza as the heir apparent at any time, but i hold it as a possibility. I think that way because there are so many examples of lightweight incompetents rising to positions of power. How else did Joe Biden become the Democratic candidate for president?

How did Tommy Davis become the spokesperson for a muti-billion dollar international enterprise?

How did Yassar Arafat become the leader of the Palestinian nation whilst stealing billions for himself personally and creating endless poverty, disease, unemployment and wars for his people?

How did the lightweight thug Kwame Kilpatrick become the mayor of Detroit, where he ripped off the people who elected him for hundreds of millions of dollars for himself and his cronies---ending up betraying an already drowning city in years of overwhelming debt, corruption, trials and shattering the fabric of that once-great city?

David Miscavige is in may ways the ultimate "lightweight" to become a religious leader---because he is nothing more than a violent thug, a liar, a con man and a financial fraudster. Who could have predicted such a bizarre unqualified non-spiritual thief to lead a multi-billion dollar religion?

I'm no expert on the NOI, I am just a person watching and learning. It will be interesting to see who the NOI puts in charge and what will happen with their extremely odd relationship to the cult of Scientology.

Thanks again for helping bring my understanding up on what is going on with the NOI and Rizza!

ISNOINews

Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam is banned from posting on Facebook for 60 days because he posted an interview with anti-vaccine and Coronavirus conspiracy theorist Dr. Judy Mikovits that was in violation of Facebook's Community Guidelines. Two images.

http://instagr.am/p/CACYDDUFtKL/

/

ISNOINews

Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam has created, and obtained more than 50,000 signatures on, two petitions to defeat the TRACE Act, H.R. 6666.

As stated in the preamble of the Act, the TRACE Act is an Act: "To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes."

Brother Rizza Islam's Instagram post:

http://instagr.am/p/CAGe_buFtVq/

Screenshot_20200513-095723_1589389412667.png

Brother Rizza Islam's Petitions:

Signez la pétition

Screenshot_20200513-101318_1589390192449.png

Screenshot_20200513-100226_1589389436102.png

Overview and full text of H.R.6666 - COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act:

Snopes: Does H.R. 6666 Authorize Removing COVID-19 Patients from Their Homes?

Answer: No.

Snopes: Does H.R. 6666 Require People to Be Vaccinated for COVID-19?

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

What's True

H.R. 6666 creates grants for health care, school-based, academic, and nonprofit entities to run mobile testing sites and hire staff to perform diagnostic tests and contact tracing.

What's False

The bill does not require participating entities to "only allow people into their facilities that have the COVID-19 vaccination [and] are tested and tracked."

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * * *

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam has created, and obtained more than 50,000 signatures on, two petitions to defeat the TRACE Act, H.R. 6666.

As stated in the preamble of the Act, the TRACE Act is an Act: "To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes."

Brother Rizza Islam's Instagram post:

http://instagr.am/p/CAGe_buFtVq/

View attachment 3640

Brother Rizza Islam's Petitions:

Signez la pétition

View attachment 3642

View attachment 3641

Overview and full text of H.R.6666 - COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act:

Snopes: Does H.R. 6666 Authorize Removing COVID-19 Patients from Their Homes?

Answer: No.

Snopes: Does H.R. 6666 Require People to Be Vaccinated for COVID-19?

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

What's True

H.R. 6666 creates grants for health care, school-based, academic, and nonprofit entities to run mobile testing sites and hire staff to perform diagnostic tests and contact tracing.

What's False

The bill does not require participating entities to "only allow people into their facilities that have the COVID-19 vaccination [and] are tested and tracked."

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * * *
Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam says that his Change.org petition to defeat the TRACE Act, H.R. 6666, was taken down after it received 70,000 signatures in less than 72 hours.

As previously noted and as stated in the preamble of the Act, the TRACE Act is an Act: "To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes."

http://instagr.am/p/CAJ0Hn7lYw_/
Screenshot_20200514-070548_1589465206341.png
Screenshot_20200514-070602_1589465234583.png

ISNOINews

In response to the killing of George Floyd and citing Minister Louis Farrakhan's lecture "On Retaliation," Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam says:

"We are at war.... Give us justice... or else... WE ARE THE OR ELSE."

http://instagr.am/p/CAv1JkZl2GG/

Screenshot_20200528-150645_1590704066915.png
Screenshot_20200528-150700_1590704119959.png

Graphic for tweet:

newcanvas_1556795276678_1556860479382_1556901335805_155697526518_1590704940009.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews