Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam's anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic, anti-American, etc. statements

HelluvaHoax!

Does anyone have video footage of Rizza on course having huge wins on the clay demo:

DEMONSTRATE HOW YOU CAN USE RON'S TONE SCALE TECHNOLOGY
TO SPOT RELIGIOUS BIGOTS, MERCHANTS OF CHAOS, 1.1's AND SPS
WHO SUPPRESSIVELY ENTURBULATE OTHERS WITH LIES AND FALSE DATA
AND HOW WHEN YOU SPOT THEM, YOU CAN ATTACK & DESTROY THEM.

Rizza passed the clay demo. So he knows how to spot and shatter SPs like Jews & other White Devils.

He also passed the clay demo: "DEMO HOW IF YOU ARE ON THIS SP COURSE, YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY BE AN SP EVEN IF YOU ARE A 1.1 MERCHANT OF CHAOS".

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Last edited:

ISNOINews

2/1/20: Scientology Clear, Super Power Completion, Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion and PTS/SP Course Graduate Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad will present a watch party for Hidden Colors 5. The film features Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam. The watch party will include a panel discussion with Sister Nayyirah and Brother Rizza, as well as a book signing by Brother Rizza. Ticket are $20.

NOTE: The topics include vaccinations.

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad

ISNOINews

ISNOINews

Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam is recruiting for the Nation of Islam in the Tampa / St. Petersburg / Clearwater, Florida area.

[For Brother Rizza Islam's qualification as a Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, please see this post.]

Graphic for tweet:

ISNOINews

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam is recruiting children for the Nation of Islam.

[For Brother Rizza Islam's qualification as a Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, please see this post.]

http://instagr.am/p/B8pcKVUFZtR/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Just when the devil thought he got OURS, think AGAIN! He knows the Nation Of Islam makes MEN! God came to make us into HIMSELF (little gods)! The White man made us NIGGAS (Dead men)! With all of the wickedness going on in THIS WORLD we are showing Satan that he will NOT GET OUR children! Bring them to us to join the FOI (males) or the MGT (females). Satan can keep his effeminate agenda. We choose to stand with GODS agenda which is to make strong MEN & WOMEN! Allah/God makes MEN! Elijah makes MEN! Farrakhan makes MEN! Muhammad makes MEN! Muhammad got the devil on the RUN!!

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Graphic for tweet:

ISNOINews

Again concerned about the alleged depopulation agenda, Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam addresses the possibility that Dwayne Wade "WILL be CALLED OUT & HELD ACCOUNTABLE."

http://instagr.am/p/B8uHiF_lm8M/

Truth may hurt some but it must be spoken. I have not heard @dwyanewade say that his son will get a sex change but that is the DIRECTION of where this goes and encouraging a Black male to identify as a FEMALE in essence IS cutting off his genitalia psychologically, emotionally etc; Let's educate them and IF they are doing this on PURPOSE to FURTHER this #DEPOPULATION AGENDA then they MUST/WILL be CALLED OUT & HELD ACCOUNTABLE

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Rizza Islam is receiving an Innovation Award from the American Film Awards.

http://instagr.am/p/B8xXqTulktR/

And THIS is where we say: ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO ALLAH "... God is the greatest... I've never thought of being honored for doing this work.... It truly is rewarding within itself.... However, being given the: "Innovation award" for creating positive impacts across communities, the arts and social media? Wow..... Truly humbled.... #Farrakhan is our example. I will never deny our leader. He is the living blueprint of what i do and i simply strive to be a brother & servant of our people. The Nation of Islam is what made me into a fearless Black man with discipline & structure. I will NEVER deny this. Truly... Just thankful family

http://instagr.am/p/B8xFZMOl0wj/

Last edited:

heavyarms13

Is there an update on the court hearings? I have no idea how this has gone on this long.
Also, isnoinews I appreciate the updates, but can you please stop copy and pasting everything in your posts?
It’s incredibly annoying trying to read through this thread and seeing the same 5 pictures and quotes spammed over every single post.

ISNOINews

Is there an update on the court hearings? I have no idea how this has gone on this long.
Also, isnoinews I appreciate the updates, but can you please stop copy and pasting everything in your posts?
It’s incredibly annoying trying to read through this thread and seeing the same 5 pictures and quotes spammed over every single post.
Rizza Islam is also known as Ronnie Steven Islam. As noted below, his felony criminal trial is currently scheduled for 4/14/20:

As for my posts allegedly containing some redundant material, I frequently link to indiviudal ESMB Redux posts from my tweets at @ISNOINews. I have to assume that people following a link from one of my tweets to the ESMB Redux post has no prior knowledge of Rizza Islam, The Nation of Islam or Scientology, and I try to provide them with all information necessary to both understand and support my tweet and underling ESMB Redux post.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam recruits for the Nation of Islam at Saviours' Day.

http://instagr.am/p/B86pdq8FnFZ/

MASCULINITY - THIS IS WHAT THEY FEAR??? Just a FEW of our NEW SOLDIERS who have chosen to dedicate their lives to the resurrection of our people. The enemy KNOWS we are salvaging our people at a RAPID RATE! THIS is why they ATTEMPT to demonize & lie about us but the PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH!! It is our TIME! The F.O.I (Fruit of Islam) are the military men that belong to ISLAM in North America. The Nation Of Islam is alive, strong and we are not going ANYWHERE except into the HEREAFTER. - Naysayers lie, facts do not. TO VISIT ONE OF OUR MOSQUES, GOOGLE "NATION OF ISLAM " TYPE IN YOUR CITY & STATE THEN GO NEXT SUNDAY AND TELL THEM THAT BRO. RIZZA ISLAM INVITED YOU! BE THERE AT 11AM!

Graphic for Twitter:

Zertel

Rizza Islam is receiving an Innovation Award from the American Film Awards.

http://instagr.am/p/B8xXqTulktR/

And THIS is where we say: ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO ALLAH "... God is the greatest... I've never thought of being honored for doing this work.... It truly is rewarding within itself.... However, being given the: "Innovation award" for creating positive impacts across communities, the arts and social media? Wow..... Truly humbled.... #Farrakhan is our example. I will never deny our leader. He is the living blueprint of what i do and i simply strive to be a brother & servant of our people. The Nation of Islam is what made me into a fearless Black man with discipline & structure. I will NEVER deny this. Truly... Just thankful family

http://instagr.am/p/B8xFZMOl0wj/

This is from their site which says it's in it's ninth season. I didn't post the website since it says Not Secure.

[The American Film Awards, an international Film and Screenwriting competition by filmmakers for filmmakers.

Film is an international medium that has its roots in the American inventors and entrepreneurs. This spirit is felt in every script, frame, and pixel of film produced around the world.

The American Film Awards are a recognition of what it means to have that motivating force pushing through the screen. It is much more than a trophy, it is a message that the spirit of film is alive.]
....................................................................................................................................

Small group I guess. No way to make a judgement on the film without seeing it and what an "Innovation" Award might be.

edit to add: I just noticed that Rizza says the Innovation Award is "for creating positive impacts across communities, the arts and social media." Huh?? Maybe it's a "Diversity" award. A member of the Nation of Islam with a scientology background and heading to trial for fraud is pretty diverse.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam invites you for your first Nation of Islam meeting to hear Minister Farrakhan.

http://instagr.am/p/B9K62-NFLVZ/

Graphic for tweet: