Scientology Patron Meritorious and Republican political commentator Joy Villa, who recently had an exploratory committee for a Congressional run

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
TWITTER VIDEO: After Trump’s rally on 9/8/20, DeJuan Hoggard of ABC 11 WTVD Eyewitness News (Raleigh Durham Fayetteville) caught up with Joy.Villa to talk about the President’s speech as well as the crowd size and lack of mask use and social distancing.

Screenshot_20200909-102303_1599672575365.png

ISNOINews

VIDEO: President Trunp thanks Joy Villa at rally.

ISNOINews

TWITTER VIDEO: After Trump’s rally on 9/8/20, DeJuan Hoggard of ABC 11 WTVD Eyewitness News (Raleigh Durham Fayetteville) caught up with Joy.Villa to talk about the President’s speech as well as the crowd size and lack of mask use and social distancing.

View attachment 6396
On 9/6/20, Tony Ortega posted the Church of Scientology's .Pre-Arrival Checklist re Covid- 19. It appears that Villa (who just confirmed that she is a Scientologist) will have to respond "OUT" to at least the following questions:

Screenshot_20200909-104948_1599673959181.png

ISNOINews

O/T. Joy Villa is raising $10, 000 for her Voice Over Violence: Fight The Hate Tour.

As of this writing, she has raised $670.

One suspects that the tour may incidentally promote her new book, "Kickass Conservative."

Voice Over Violence: Fight The Hate Tour, organized by Joy Villa.

Screenshot_20200912-151519_1599948946468.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Are you sick of the violence, the hate and the insanity happening right now? The Left think they own people of color, LGBT and women.

The Left call us racist for loving our nation, and attack anyone who speaks up against the violence of BLM and Antifa.

If you’re sick of the turmoil then join forces with me as we use our voices over violence with a new song and music video written, produced and performed by Joy Villa and Ricky Rebel, both top Billboard musical artists who love Trump and America.

NOW IS THE TIME TO FIGHT!

Donate to support the creation of this song, music video and tour!

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Last edited:

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
O/T. Joy Villa is raising $10, 000 for her Voice Over Violence: Fight The Hate Tour.

One suspects that the tour may incidentally promote her new book, "Kickass Conservative."

View attachment 6464

Are you sick of the violence, the hate and the insanity happening right now? The Left think they own people of color, LGBT and women.

The Left call us racist for loving our nation, and attack anyone who speaks up against the violence of BLM and Antifa.

If you’re sick of the turmoil then join forces with me as we use our voices over violence with a new song and music video written, produced and performed by Joy Villa and Ricky Rebel, both top Billboard musical artists who love Trump and America.

I predict she'll quickly get $10,000 from Trump followers who want to say "see, we're not racist!!".

ISNOINews

View attachment 6464

Joy Villa's tweet.

As of this writing: 78 Retweets, 3 Quote Tweets, and 270 Likes.

Screenshot_20200912-172501_1599956919537.png

ISNOINews

ISNOINews

View attachment 6464

Joy Villa has raised the goal on the GoFundMe for her Voice Over Violence: Fight The Hate Tour from $10,000 to $100,000.

Voice Over Violence: Fight The Hate Tour, organized by Joy Villa

Screenshot_20200914-084133_1600098416827.png

Zertel

Good message and *great* picture. Simple and to the point. Let's see what the messenger does with the money.

Credit where credit is due on that picture. "A woman of colour standing up for the Flag and Freedom". Great publicity. I wonder if Joy designed it. Even a far left male would pause for a second to check out her rack.

It would be a good stand alone campaign poster. "The choice is yours - Vote Trump/Pence 2020"

It depends on how far Trump wants to go as the law and order candidate.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

9/17/20: Joy Villa will speak at the Back The Blue Prayer Circle in Lynwood, CA.

Also speaking will be California 26th District Congressional candidate Ronda Kennedy, California 28th District Congressional candidate Eric Early, and California 43rd District Congressional candidate Joe Collins.

The event is presented by Joy Villa Productions.

Screenshot_20200915-070210_1600179986172.png

#BackTheBlue Prayer Circle

Screenshot_20200915-070311_1600180017205.png

All faiths, religions and groups are welcome to reject the hate and cover these Peace Officers with healing prayer as we Back The Blue.

On Constitition Day we join together to combat the violence by supporting and lifting up our Police Officers in prayer, at the hospital where two LA Country Deputies who were brutally shot are currently in critical condition.

We will meet outdoors at the Emergency Room Entrance.

All faiths, religions and groups are welcome to reject the hate and cover these Peace Officers with healing prayer!

With Joy Villa, Joe Collins for Congress, Ronda Kennedy for Congress, Eric Early for Congress, #LEXIT and more!

ISNOINews

Joy Villa made CBS Minnesota news.

Trump Supporters, Some Armed, March To State Capitol To Protest COVID-19 Restrictions

Trump Supporters, Some Armed, March To State Capitol To Protest COVID-19 Restrictions

* *,* * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Joy Villa is a singer and author who flew in from California to be part of Saturday’s rally.

“I just reacted because I hate bullies, I hate people who try to shut other people down just because we disagree,” said Villa.

This rally took place on 9/12/20. Villa's Back The Blue Prayer Circle in Lynwood, CA is on 9/17/20. She is doing well financially, has a lot of frequent flyer miles, or both.

Also, nice that she now has news media referring to her as "author."

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
Joy Villa made CBS Minnesota news.

* *,* * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Joy Villa is a singer and author who flew in from California to be part of Saturday’s rally.

“I just reacted because I hate bullies, I hate people who try to shut other people down just because we disagree,” said Villa.

This rally took place on 9/12/20. Villa's Back The Blue Prayer Circle in Lynwood, CA is on 9/17/20. She is doing well financially, has a lot of frequent flyer miles, or both.

Also, nice that she now has news media referring to her as "author."
Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 4.36.54 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 4.38.48 PM.png

Trump followers and Scientologists can help support her efforts by donating: Voice Over Violence: Fight The Hate Tour, organized by Joy Villa

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Joy Villa's Twitter account was locked overnight because of a DMCA notice based on a copyright violation for music she used in a tweet. She claims that it was Fair Use, she is filing a counter complaint, and that it was not a coincidence that this happened the day before her Back The Blue Prayer Circle event in Lynwood, CA.
She says, "The night before my #backtheblue prayer event I get SILENCED by @twitter." "It's time we sue."

Her account has been unlocked.

Screenshot_20200917-090312_1600358842787.png

EiIHLWXUwAMRaAt.jpeg

Screenshot_20200917-090333_1600358879817.png

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
All faiths, religions and groups are welcome to reject the hate and cover these Peace Officers with healing prayer as we Back The Blue.
Am I the only American who thinks that during an election year, it sounds particularly weird to hear about conservatives and democrats rally around something called "we back the blue"?

ISNOINews

Joy Villa's prayer vigil made CBS local news in Los Angeles.

Congressional Candidates Eric Early, Joe Collins Holding Vigil For Wounded LA Deputies

Congressional Candidates Eric Early, Joe Collins Holding Vigil For Wounded LA Deputies

LYNWOOD (CBSLA) – Attorney Eric Early and Navy veteran Joe Collins, two Republicans candidates running for Congressional seats in Los Angeles this November, held a vigil Thursday morning for the two Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies who were shot and wounded in an ambush over the weekend in Compton.

The prayer vigil with singer Joy Villa was held outside St. Francis Medical Center in Lynwood. This is on the heels of a vigil which was also held Wednesday night.

California 26th District Congressional candidate Ronda Kennedy had also been scheduled to attend. I find it interesting that she apparently didn't.