Scientology Patron Meritorious and Republican political commentator Joy Villa, who recently had an exploratory committee for a Congressional run

Karakorum

The most just, the most merciful, the most ethical
7/25/20: Joy Villa will appear at the #WalkAway Rescue America Rally in Baltimore, MD.

I guess I'm this hashtag's poster girl now.

Scientology? Walked away over a decade ago! :clapping:
Sea Org madness? Walked away over a decade ago! :clapping:
United States of America? Walked away over a decade ago! :clapping:

Karakorum - Walk away champion diamond meritorious with oak leaves and swords

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Inside the Trump and Farrakhan Ties to Scientology

Whistleblowers Leah Remini and Mike Rinder open up on the links between Donald Trump, the Nation of Islam, and the Church of Scientology, from loans and donations to fundraising.

Screenshot_20200722-080902_1595430575219.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

“And Joy Villa has infiltrated the Trump administration,” adds Remini, referring to the Scientologist pitchwoman/singer who served on Trump’s Campaign Advisory Board. “I don’t know how this continues to be a thing. It should be criminal.”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

ISNOINews

Whistleblowers Leah Remini and Mike Rinder open up on the links between Donald Trump, the Nation of Islam, and the Church of Scientology, from loans and donations to fundraising.

View attachment 5123

“And Joy Villa has infiltrated the Trump administration,” adds Remini, referring to the Scientologist pitchwoman/singer who served on Trump’s Campaign Advisory Board. “I don’t know how this continues to be a thing. It should be criminal.”

Leah Remini Says Scientology's Small Business Loans are 'Criminal,' Slams Trump Admin For Hiring Spokesperson

https://www.newsweek.com/leah-remini-says-scientologys-small-business-loans-are-criminal-slams-trump-admin-hiring-1519784

Remini also revealed that Joy Villa, the Scientologist pitchwoman, was part of President Trump's Campaign Advisory Board having "infiltrated" the Administration. "I don't know how this continues to be a thing. It should be criminal," she said

The actress also thinks that there's a financial benefit for the Church of Islam to tell their followers to study Scientology. The West Coast's regional minister for the Nation of Islam, Tony Muhammad, also appeared to use the commission associated with Scientology.

"You receive a 10 percent commission any time you get somebody to do a Scientology service, and you're called a 'staff member' once you start promoting Scientology courses," said Remini. She also shared that she loaned Muhammad money when he first joined the church. The actress also claimed that he never paid her back and blocked her on Twitter.

"So I think there's also a financial benefit to the Nation of Islam telling their followers to study Scientology," she told The Daily Beast

Karakorum

The most just, the most merciful, the most ethical

ISNOINews

Last edited:

ISNOINews

ISNOINews