Random Videos

SuperstarNeilC

I’ve been asked to post this here. Today Aaron Smith Levin re-uploaded this to many Facebook groups.

Debunking the “David Miscavige Child Sex Slave Story”

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I’ve been asked to post this here. Today Aaron Smith Levin re-uploaded this to many Facebook groups.

Debunking the “David Miscavige Child Sex Slave Story”
I am familiar with the accusations and the video. My question is: why repost it now? Did something new happen with regards to this matter? I just want to know.

SuperstarNeilC

I am familiar with the accusations and the video. My question is: why repost it now? Did something new happen with regards to this matter? I just want to know.
I’m not sure why this has resurfaced now. I was asked to repost it as a favour, which I did. I’ll try to delve a little deeper into the matter ...

Karakorum

I’m not sure why this has resurfaced now. I was asked to repost it as a favour, which I did. I’ll try to delve a little deeper into the matter ...
Thanks, your post made me curious if there are any new developments I had not heard about. That's all.

Karakorum

Maybe you could try Aaron’s Facebook page ...
Facebook... yeah no thanks. Nothing against Aaron by the way, its just that Facebook is a horrible, hypocritical company that supports bad or in case of Myanmar genocidal regimes, as long as they get something out of it. Multiple sources on it, just type "Facebook" and "Rohingya" into your search engine.

Some time ago I made a decision to leave FB and never support it, never go there, boycott everything they do.

Same as with scientology: When I decide that something is toxic and walk away, I never come back.

Irayam

marra

Wow, those International Management videos take me on a trip down memory lane. Those were the days before DM made the Int Execs disappear.

For anyone who doesn't want to watch the videos I can outline LRH's brilliant strategy to expand the orgs:

1) Service your existing public

2) Get new public and service them

This must be some super-duper whole-track strategy he tapped into. What a guy.:bowdown:

SuperstarNeilC

California

At 2 mins 30 in this video there is a woman in the org in full hazmat suit, with face mask. She shoots temperature gun at guys forehead. Its odd that she would be at reception in hazmat suit