Random Videos

SuperstarNeilC

I’ve been asked to post this here. Today Aaron Smith Levin re-uploaded this to many Facebook groups.

Debunking the “David Miscavige Child Sex Slave Story”

Karakorum

The most just, the most merciful, the most ethical
I’ve been asked to post this here. Today Aaron Smith Levin re-uploaded this to many Facebook groups.

Debunking the “David Miscavige Child Sex Slave Story”
I am familiar with the accusations and the video. My question is: why repost it now? Did something new happen with regards to this matter? I just want to know.

SuperstarNeilC

I am familiar with the accusations and the video. My question is: why repost it now? Did something new happen with regards to this matter? I just want to know.
I’m not sure why this has resurfaced now. I was asked to repost it as a favour, which I did. I’ll try to delve a little deeper into the matter ...

Karakorum

I’m not sure why this has resurfaced now. I was asked to repost it as a favour, which I did. I’ll try to delve a little deeper into the matter ...
Thanks, your post made me curious if there are any new developments I had not heard about. That's all.

Karakorum

Maybe you could try Aaron’s Facebook page ...
Facebook... yeah no thanks. Nothing against Aaron by the way, its just that Facebook is a horrible, hypocritical company that supports bad or in case of Myanmar genocidal regimes, as long as they get something out of it. Multiple sources on it, just type "Facebook" and "Rohingya" into your search engine.

Some time ago I made a decision to leave FB and never support it, never go there, boycott everything they do.

Same as with scientology: When I decide that something is toxic and walk away, I never come back.

SuperstarNeilC

Nothing remarkable about this 2 minute video supporting the Scientology Volunteer Ministers - apart from the uploader. It’s hosted by the Federal Emergency Management Agency - FEMA.