Random Videos

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Big Blue, today
Here I am on post-soviet land, best weather ever, sunshine warm, birds are singing.
While that there is old AOLA... and they say it never rains in California :D

Also, the guys doing the vid are clueless. they think Xenu is a god. Oh and the "where is Shelly" faux drama. Hardy hardy har har.
If I were still inside, they would not be able to move my headspace even 0.00001 of an inch.

The problem with protesters like that: To shake someone's belief, you need to know what they believe in.
Better yet: make them change their behavior based on what they already believe in.

Last edited:

Karakorum

Everybody Knows Abortion is Murder - Now It’s Time to Criminalize It
Yeah Scientologists - your own founder wrote that abortion is evil and needs to be punished. So why the hell do you push SO women into abortions? Why do you prohibit SO from having kids in the first place?

Why do you push women into writing KRs on their EDs, EOs or other staff members who tried to DISCOURAGE them from having an abortion?!

The competition in the field of " hypocritical policies and actions in the CoS" is really high, but I think the abortion issue is easily #1 and the peak of hypocrisy in scientology.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Here I am on post-soviet land, best weather ever, sunshine warm, birds are singing.
While that there is old AOLA... and they say it never rains in California :D

Also, the guys doing the vid are clueless. they think Xenu is a god. Oh and the "where is Shelly" faux drama. Hardy hardy har har.
If I were still inside, they would not be able to move my headspace even 0.00001 of an inch.

The problem with protesters like that: To shake someone's belief, you need to know what they believe in.
Better yet: make them change their behavior based on what they already believe in.
Exactly. All this stuff does is cement the adherents further in.

Karakorum

These "1st amendment" videos are stupid wastes of time.
Yeah I don't see much point in that one. I feel the purpose should be to reach out to people inside and allow them to take an informed look at what is going one. These types of patrols are just gonna reinforce Dave's "OMFG we are a fortress under siege" narrative.

The one place taht I think they could make some sense would be in Clearwater if that would be done by real Clearwater residents. Then it could be used to send a signal along the lines of: "Nope, you don't own this city!"