Opening new independent org

Veda

An OT doesn't have to prove anything to you because he is not a circus freak. When you are OT you will be able to experience spirituality for yourself. Wait for it... See you later.
"A circus freak." I just noticed this. Similar to the Tami Lemberger's dismissive, condescending, "clown in a circus" remark.

"Circus freak," "clown in a circus"...

Seems nattery.

Gee, it's almost as though these LRH Bridge sellers have a "missed withhold."

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Reviewing this thread; this was the funniest thing Harold ever said on this forum. I miss him, (sorta). Harold? Come back!

Screenshot from 2021-10-05 13-02-20.png

Cat's Squirrel

I understand you. If you never go OT you'll never know...
This was said almost 2,000 years ago;

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

(Matthew 7:16-20 - King James Version).

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
"A circus freak." I just noticed this. Similar to the Tami Lemberger's dismissive, condescending, "clown in a circus" remark.

"Circus freak," "clown in a circus"...

Seems nattery.

Gee, it's almost as though these LRH Bridge sellers have a "missed withhold."
When somebody mutters about the Emperor's lack of clothes, the first act of the PR person is to work against the credibility of the person, and the whole idea he's trying to bring up, preferrably by making people laugh at the doubter.

Most people don't have the self-confidence to risk being mocked as a fool, which was the foundation of the story of the Emperor's new clothes.

Pepin

We allow anyone who wants to improve conditions in life and go up The Bridge. Any condition can be handled and the person can continue the Bridge to go full OT. However, we don't allow criminals or people who is on criminal activities.

That's the interesting idea: If one believes they need to "Go up The Bridge", one creates themself as not being full OT. The truth is, We are all full OT being just as powerful as we have ever been.